War In Ukraine

1 minute ago, Boges said:

As opposed to Russia firing dozens of Iranian made drones at Civilian infrastructure in Ukraine. You're totally cool with that. 

Nope. I am not OK with any of this.

You could always isolate Iran. Oh wait...can't do that after Biden's been cowing to them.

Oops...

6 minutes ago, Boges said:

Again, you don't want peace either. You want the West to sit by and let Putin take what he wants. 

Psst...come 'ere.

Closer.

A little closer.

YOU'RE FULL O' SHIT!

I want NATO to stay outta this.!

Edited by Nationalist

3 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I want NATO to stay outta this.!

Because they're standing in the way of your dear leader from getting what he wants. 

You would prefer Ukraine controlled by a Putin puppet. Much more peaceful that way eh? 

Or better yet, they don't get Western Aide and we get a protracted Guerilla war instead of a modern war with professional armies. 

It must kill you that, of the two sides here, it's the Ukrainians that are the more professional and competent side. 

Edited by Boges
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Boges said:

Because they're standing in the way of your dear leader from getting what he wants. 

You would prefer Ukraine controlled by a Putin puppet. Much more peaceful that way eh? 

Or better yet, they don't get Western Aide and we get a protracted Guerilla war instead of a modern war with professional armies. 

It must kill you that, of the two sides here, it's the Ukrainians that are the more professional and competent side. 

My "leader" is Pixie-Dust. Who's yours?

Let me give you an analogy...

You and I are sitting at a bar, having a nice discussion about...oh...Trump, lets say. On the other side of the bar, 2 guys square off and start fighting. The bartender asks us for help.

Question: Do you jump into the middle of their fight to help one of the guys beat on the other? Or do you step in the middle and break up the fight? Or...do you stay out of it?

Why should any NATO nation care what sort of fighting Ukraine and Russia do, as long is it doesn't affect the resources we count on from both Ukraine and Russia? Which it is...by our own doing. DUH!

Hmmm...

OK well again...I don't particularly care which side is more professional. But if you think the Ukes are, why is it that the 3/4 of the country not really contested in this, is in the dark or living in the subway in Kiev, while Russians prepare for a warm, unencumbered Christmas? And I think I know why. Because even comic-boy knows that if he launches a real attack into Russia proper, Putin and his military would likely turn Ukraine into a big hole. And knowing that Ukraine is NOT OUR ALLY, means that if NATO decides to retaliate, it'll be NATO who starts WWIII AND with the Chinese on Russia's side...apparently...that truly would be the war to end all wars.

Not an event anyone with even a quarter of a brain...really wants to see happen.

This situation is incredibly dangerous...yet you figure NATO and the EU should dog-pile on one side because...well...because the other side is Russia. You make comparisons to NAZI Germany, to justify your madness, yet there has been no indication that Russia wants anything but for the eastern region of Ukes to be allowed to be what they happen to be, and perhaps that the rest of that giant wheat field be an unaffiliated "buffer" between NATO and Russia. Oddly enough...that happens to make sense. Not that this NATO/Russia thing makes much common sense anymore...but we managed to let that ship sail several years ago. And please don't give me all that horse kaka about the 'Evil Russians' trying to subvert our precious...yet corrupt as hell...Democracy and are just "bad" people." crap. You wanna know who's heavily into subversion and spying? The French. Have been for decades. Same with England and the USA. All "busy bodies" subverting all sorts of lesser nations, every day. Its all a theatre played out to justify "enemies" and feed the military bulldog.

War is generally great for an economy...if its not on your land. We're exiting a "global pandemic" that shut the economy down everywhere for 2...maybe 3 years. Just who do you think is really benefiting from this exercise? The Ukes?

Edited by Nationalist

23 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

You make comparisons to NAZI Germany, to justify your madness, yet there has been no indication that Russia wants anything but for the eastern region of Ukes to be allowed to be what they happen to be, and perhaps that the rest of that giant wheat field be an unaffiliated "buffer" between NATO and Russia.

He makes comparisons to Nazi Germany because Putin's literally following Hitler's 1930's playbook.  The circumstances, politics and faux-justifications for his invasion are such obvious and direct parallels to the anschluss and the annexation of Czechoslovakia that you have to be crazy not to see it. 

The "buffer" between NATO and Russia is a nonsensical construct.  Russia's aims are not just to keep Ukraine out of NATO, but rather to have Ukraine as a client state like with Belarus and its neighbours in the Caucasus region.  In effect, this is just Putin being upset that yet another in a long list of former Soviet states wants absolutely nothing to do with him or Russia, and trying to impose his will on them.  Whoops. 

31 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

He makes comparisons to Nazi Germany because Putin's literally following Hitler's 1930's playbook.  The circumstances, politics and faux-justifications for his invasion are such obvious and direct parallels to the anschluss and the annexation of Czechoslovakia that you have to be crazy not to see it. 

The "buffer" between NATO and Russia is a nonsensical construct.  Russia's aims are not just to keep Ukraine out of NATO, but rather to have Ukraine as a client state like with Belarus and its neighbours in the Caucasus region.  In effect, this is just Putin being upset that yet another in a long list of former Soviet states wants absolutely nothing to do with him or Russia, and trying to impose his will on them.  Whoops. 

I see. Hitler did so...so will Putin because...?

You know what Russia aims to do...do you? Now...knowing your batting average on being right and wrong...what makes you think anyone should believe you?

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

My "leader" is Pixie-Dust. Who's yours?

Let me give you an analogy...

You and I are sitting at a bar, having a nice discussion about...oh...Trump, lets say. On the other side of the bar, 2 guys square off and start fighting. The bartender asks us for help.

Question: Do you jump into the middle of their fight to help one of the guys beat on the other? Or do you step in the middle and break up the fight? Or...do you stay out of it?

Why should any NATO nation care what sort of fighting Ukraine and Russia do, as long is it doesn't affect the resources we count on from both Ukraine and Russia? Which it is...by our own doing. DUH!

Hmmm...

OK well again...I don't particularly care which side is more professional. But if you think the Ukes are, why is it that the 3/4 of the country not really contested in this, is in the dark or living in the subway in Kiev, while Russians prepare for a warm, unencumbered Christmas? And I think I know why. Because even comic-boy knows that if he launches a real attack into Russia proper, Putin and his military would likely turn Ukraine into a big hole. And knowing that Ukraine is NOT OUR ALLY, means that if NATO decides to retaliate, it'll be NATO who starts WWIII AND with the Chinese on Russia's side...apparently...that truly would be the war to end all wars.

Not an event anyone with even a quarter of a brain...really wants to see happen.

This situation is incredibly dangerous...yet you figure NATO and the EU should dog-pile on one side because...well...because the other side is Russia. You make comparisons to NAZI Germany, to justify your madness, yet there has been no indication that Russia wants anything but for the eastern region of Ukes to be allowed to be what they happen to be, and perhaps that the rest of that giant wheat field be an unaffiliated "buffer" between NATO and Russia. Oddly enough...that happens to make sense. Not that this NATO/Russia thing makes much common sense anymore...but we managed to let that ship sail several years ago. And please don't give me all that horse kaka about the 'Evil Russians' trying to subvert our precious...yet corrupt as hell...Democracy and are just "bad" people." crap. You wanna know who's heavily into subversion and spying? The French. Have been for decades. Same with England and the USA. All "busy bodies" subverting all sorts of lesser nations, every day. Its all a theatre played out to justify "enemies" and feed the military bulldog.

War is generally great for an economy...if its not on your land. We're exiting a "global pandemic" that shut the economy down everywhere for 2...maybe 3 years. Just who do you think is really benefiting from this exercise? The Ukes?

Wow it took you all afternoon to draft that inane response. 

Comparing international conflict to a bar fight shows your relatively limited mental capacity to understand these things. 

NATO is assisting Ukraine because it's in NATO's interest not to have Russia annexing a nation so close so many NATO nations. The fact that you can't or won't comprehend that shows that you're just a shadow Russian troll. 

Commenting on the dire situation regarding Ukraine's Power Grid shows how pathetically supportive you are of Putin's actions here. You think that terror bombing is an acceptable result of Ukraine defending their nation. And the main reason most of Ukraine isn't contented is because Russia's military couldn't hold more than the thin sliver East of Dnipro River.

Ukraine took it all back and all Putin can do is lob Iranian drones into civilian areas and you think that's winning the war?  LOL!

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

I see. Hitler did so...so will Putin because...?

You know what Russia aims to do...do you? Now...knowing your batting average on being right and wrong...what makes you think anyone should believe you?

History repeats itself. 

Uniting Ethnic people can be a rallying cry for war throughout history. 

2 minutes ago, Boges said:

Wow it took you all afternoon to draft that inane response. 

Comparing international conflict to a bar fight shows your relatively limited mental capacity to understand these things. 

NATO is assisting Ukraine because it's in NATO's interest not to have Russia annexing a nation so close so many NATO nations. The fact that you can't or won't comprehend that shows that you're just a shadow Russian troll. 

Commenting on the dire situation regarding Ukraine's Power Grid shows how pathetically supportive you are of Putin's actions here. You think that terror bombing is an acceptable result of Ukraine defending their nation. And the main reason most of Ukraine isn't contented is because Russia's military couldn't hold more than the thin sliver East of Dnipro River.

Ukraine took it all back and all Putin can do is lob Iranian drones into civilian areas and you think that's winning the war?  LOL!

Just try answering my question.

Just now, Nationalist said:

Just try answering my question.

NATO has not jumped into the fight. No NATO troops are engaged in Conflict. 

NATO is providing military aide which is a practice that far outdates this conflict. You just don't like this because of the love you have for Putin. 

Trump's admiration of him has made him the fan of Insane Conservative Populists all over the West. Quite pathetic. 

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

What? Like the Czechs and Germans?

LOL...go home.

Yeah. Same premise. 

The West Stood by with "Peace in Our Time" BS and within a year Hitler owned Paris. 

Not saying Putin has the capability to take Western Europe but he should not be able to advance his strategic gains. That's in the interest of NATO. 

NATO has not jumped into the fight. No NATO troops are engaged in Conflict. 

NATO is providing military aide which is a practice that far outdates this conflict. You just don't like this because of the love you have for Putin. 

Trump's admiration of him has made him the fan of Insane Conservative Populists all over the West. Quite pathetic. 

You sure try hard to convince yourself that I have some sort of "love" for Putin. You keep saying this and I keep telling you that's just not the case. But alas...apparently you can comprehend how anyone can see reality for what it really is, without having any affinity to either. Rather elementary thinking but hey...y'are what y'are and I'm sure your family "loves" you in spite if your intellectual blockages.

Now...answer my question.

6 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

History repeats itself. 

Uniting Ethnic people can be a rallying cry for war throughout history. 

This is what you said. Now tell me...other than skin colour, what ethnic similarities do you figure the German and Czech people have?

6 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Hey I know that song. Are you watching me too?

Show me where I said the Ukes should surrender unconditionally. They did provoke Russia and most fools know that. But with Biden involved, at least the Ukes have a handy consultant on how to unconditionally surrender...eh?

Is comic-boy Jewish? Yes.

Does comic-boy employ self-proclaimed neo-Nazis? Yes.

You may not like bare naked facts...but there they are.

Yea you’re timeight most FOOLS believe Ukraine “provoked” Russia but their gullibility is what makes them fools. 

Zelensky doesn’t “employ” any more “Nazis” than Putin does or than Trump did, or any other world leader.   Sadly neo Nazis are in every country’s military. Russian neo nazos support Putin. American neo-nazis support Trump. 

Putin’s Secret Neo-Nazi Armies | Decade of Hate

Pro-Kremlin neo-Nazi militia inciting the torture and murder of Ukrainian prisoners

A neo-Nazi pro-Kremlin group active in Ukraine is inciting atrocities against prisoners of war and explicitly advocates the torture of captives including “removing body parts”. The self-styled “Task Force Rusich” is fighting in Ukraine on behalf of the Kremlin and is linked to the notorious Wagner Group mercenaries.

A message on Rusich’s Telegram channel sent on 22 September advocates the “destruction of prisoners on the spot”.

A spokesman for Tech Against Terrorism“, a London-based initiative supported by the United Nations, said: “Rusich, an openly neo-Nazi group highly likely operating on behalf of the Kremlin, has promoted the commission of war crimes in the conflict.….

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2022/oct/02/pro-kremlin-neo-nazi-militia-inciting-torture-murder-ukrainian-prisoners

Russia's long history of neo-Nazis

Dr Robert Horvath, Senior Lecturer at La Trobe University

Some have pointed out the far right received only 2% of the vote in Ukraine’s 2019 parliamentary elections, far less than in most of Europe. Others have drawn attention to Ukraine’s Jewish president, Volodymyr Zelenskyy, and the efforts of the Ukrainian state to protect minorities like Crimean Tatarsand LGBTQ+ people, who are subject to brutal persecution in Russia.

What has received less coverage is the Putin regime’s own record of collaboration with far-right extremists. Even as Russian diplomats condemned “fascists” in the Baltic states and Kremlin propagandists railed against imaginary “Ukronazis” in power in Kyiv, the Russian state was cultivating its own homegrown Nazis.

The roots of neo-Nazism in Putin’s Russia

The origins of this relationship date to the late 1990s, when Russia was shaken by a wave of racist violence committed by neo-Nazi skinhead gangs. After Putin’s accession to the presidency in 2000, his regime exploited this development in two ways.

First, it used the neo-Nazi threat to justify the adoption of anti-extremism legislation, a longstanding demand of some Russian liberals. Ultimately, this legislation would be used to prosecute Russian democrats.

Second, the Kremlin launched “managed nationalism”, an attempt to co-opt and mobilise radical nationalist militants, including neo-Nazis, as a counterweight to an emerging anti-Putin coalition of democrats and leftist radicals.….

https://www.latrobe.edu.au/news/articles/2022/opinion/russias-long-history-of-neo-nazis

Putin Doesn’t Combat Nazism, He Cultivates It

By Fiona Ballentine
01 Jun 2022

On its face, Putin’s slander is farcical, not least because Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy is Jewish, and members of his family were killed during World War II. There is also no proof of mass killings or ethnic purges undertaken by the Ukrainian government. Marking adversaries as Nazis is a typical political tactic in Russia, particularly as leaders benefit from disinformation crusades.….

The Wagner Group is named after 19th century German composer Richard Wagner, whose music Adolf Hitler adored. In a photo that first emerged on Russian VK accounts and a Telegram group associated with the mercenaries, the group’s leader, Dmitry Utkin, dons neo-Nazi tattoos, including a swastika, Waffen SS lightning bolts, and a Reichsadler Eagle. Wagner mercenaries have reportedly left behind neo-Nazi propaganda in the conflict zones they have meddled in. In Libya, pictures appeared of Wagner combatants, some garbed in German World War II uniforms, purportedly re-enacting scenes from Rommel’s operation against British troops in Libya in 1942.

The Wagner Group been heavily involved in Russia’s protracted war on Ukraine. Its units aided Putin’s illegal annexation of Crimea in 2014 and rebelled alongside pro-Russia separatists in eastern Ukraine. They have also been operating in the present conflict, with dozens of Wagner mercenaries pulled from the Central African Republic to join Russian forces amassing in Ukraine.

There is also the neo-Nazi, white supremacist group the Russian Imperial Movement (RIM), which the U.S. State Department designated a terrorist organisation in 2020. With the Kremlin’s implicit authorisation, the RIM operates paramilitary camps near St. Petersburg, in which neo-Nazis and white supremacists from across Europe are instructed in terrorist tactics.

Putin also utilises neo-Nazi organisations beyond warfare operations. An essential element of the Kremlin’s crusade to manipulate cracks in the West is exploiting transnational white supremacist movements to endorse racially and ethnically inspired violent extremism. Russia serves as a sanctuary and networking hub for far-right extremists, with one of America’s most infamous neo-Nazis finding refuge there. Rinaldo Nazzaro, leader of The Base, an American neo-Nazi, white supremacist paramilitary organisation, lives in Russia and guides the group from St. Petersburg… 

https://www.internationalaffairs.org.au/australianoutlook/putin-doesnt-combat-nazism-he-cultivates-it/

You sure try hard to convince yourself that I have some sort of "love" for Putin. You keep saying this and I keep telling you that's just not the case. But alas...apparently you can comprehend how anyone can see reality for what it really is, without having any affinity to either. Rather elementary thinking but hey...y'are what y'are and I'm sure your family "loves" you in spite if your intellectual blockages.

If you, honestly, aren't supportive of Putin. Your rabid opinions on this conflict only prove to be assist Putin in his gains. 

Now...answer my question.

Your question has no relevance to this conflict. BUT if one of the guys in the fight was known international criminal and has a track record of murdering people in bar fights, then perhaps I would step in to help the other guy. Especially if, being NATO, I'm the best at winning Bar Fights. 

2 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Yea you’re timeight most FOOLS believe Ukraine “provoked” Russia but their gullibility is what makes them fools. 

Zelensky doesn’t “employ” any more “Nazis” than Putin does or than Trump did, or any other world leader.   Sadly neo Nazis are in every country’s military. Russian neo nazos support Putin. American neo-nazis support Trump. 

Putin’s Secret Neo-Nazi Armies | Decade of Hate

Pro-Kremlin neo-Nazi militia inciting the torture and murder of Ukrainian prisoners

A neo-Nazi pro-Kremlin group active in Ukraine is inciting atrocities against prisoners of war and explicitly advocates the torture of captives including “removing body parts”. The self-styled “Task Force Rusich” is fighting in Ukraine on behalf of the Kremlin and is linked to the notorious Wagner Group mercenaries.

A message on Rusich’s Telegram channel sent on 22 September advocates the “destruction of prisoners on the spot”.

A spokesman for Tech Against Terrorism“, a London-based initiative supported by the United Nations, said: “Rusich, an openly neo-Nazi group highly likely operating on behalf of the Kremlin, has promoted the commission of war crimes in the conflict.….

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2022/oct/02/pro-kremlin-neo-nazi-militia-inciting-torture-murder-ukrainian-prisoners

Russia's long history of neo-Nazis

Dr Robert Horvath, Senior Lecturer at La Trobe University

Some have pointed out the far right received only 2% of the vote in Ukraine’s 2019 parliamentary elections, far less than in most of Europe. Others have drawn attention to Ukraine’s Jewish president, Volodymyr Zelenskyy, and the efforts of the Ukrainian state to protect minorities like Crimean Tatarsand LGBTQ+ people, who are subject to brutal persecution in Russia.

What has received less coverage is the Putin regime’s own record of collaboration with far-right extremists. Even as Russian diplomats condemned “fascists” in the Baltic states and Kremlin propagandists railed against imaginary “Ukronazis” in power in Kyiv, the Russian state was cultivating its own homegrown Nazis.

The roots of neo-Nazism in Putin’s Russia

The origins of this relationship date to the late 1990s, when Russia was shaken by a wave of racist violence committed by neo-Nazi skinhead gangs. After Putin’s accession to the presidency in 2000, his regime exploited this development in two ways.

First, it used the neo-Nazi threat to justify the adoption of anti-extremism legislation, a longstanding demand of some Russian liberals. Ultimately, this legislation would be used to prosecute Russian democrats.

Second, the Kremlin launched “managed nationalism”, an attempt to co-opt and mobilise radical nationalist militants, including neo-Nazis, as a counterweight to an emerging anti-Putin coalition of democrats and leftist radicals.….

https://www.latrobe.edu.au/news/articles/2022/opinion/russias-long-history-of-neo-nazis

Putin Doesn’t Combat Nazism, He Cultivates It

By Fiona Ballentine
01 Jun 2022

On its face, Putin’s slander is farcical, not least because Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy is Jewish, and members of his family were killed during World War II. There is also no proof of mass killings or ethnic purges undertaken by the Ukrainian government. Marking adversaries as Nazis is a typical political tactic in Russia, particularly as leaders benefit from disinformation crusades.….

The Wagner Group is named after 19th century German composer Richard Wagner, whose music Adolf Hitler adored. In a photo that first emerged on Russian VK accounts and a Telegram group associated with the mercenaries, the group’s leader, Dmitry Utkin, dons neo-Nazi tattoos, including a swastika, Waffen SS lightning bolts, and a Reichsadler Eagle. Wagner mercenaries have reportedly left behind neo-Nazi propaganda in the conflict zones they have meddled in. In Libya, pictures appeared of Wagner combatants, some garbed in German World War II uniforms, purportedly re-enacting scenes from Rommel’s operation against British troops in Libya in 1942.

The Wagner Group been heavily involved in Russia’s protracted war on Ukraine. Its units aided Putin’s illegal annexation of Crimea in 2014 and rebelled alongside pro-Russia separatists in eastern Ukraine. They have also been operating in the present conflict, with dozens of Wagner mercenaries pulled from the Central African Republic to join Russian forces amassing in Ukraine.

There is also the neo-Nazi, white supremacist group the Russian Imperial Movement (RIM), which the U.S. State Department designated a terrorist organisation in 2020. With the Kremlin’s implicit authorisation, the RIM operates paramilitary camps near St. Petersburg, in which neo-Nazis and white supremacists from across Europe are instructed in terrorist tactics.

Putin also utilises neo-Nazi organisations beyond warfare operations. An essential element of the Kremlin’s crusade to manipulate cracks in the West is exploiting transnational white supremacist movements to endorse racially and ethnically inspired violent extremism. Russia serves as a sanctuary and networking hub for far-right extremists, with one of America’s most infamous neo-Nazis finding refuge there. Rinaldo Nazzaro, leader of The Base, an American neo-Nazi, white supremacist paramilitary organisation, lives in Russia and guides the group from St. Petersburg… 

https://www.internationalaffairs.org.au/australianoutlook/putin-doesnt-combat-nazism-he-cultivates-it/

And so f'cking what?

I have no affinity for Russia or Putin. Nor do I have any for Ukraine or comic-boy.

I do have an affinity for life. The person you want to support has proven and self-affirmed neo-Nazis in his employ in his military. That's a fact.

So while you go-a-wavin' your cute li'l "NAZI!" chickenshit about, remember that Zelinsky is as guilty on that particular count as Putin. They're both deplorable in that respect. I want no part in this BS.

You want to finance and even perhaps send in NATO troops to side with the Ukes.

Sooo...Beave...who's standing at the top of the rational hill?

If you, honestly, aren't supportive of Putin. Your rabid opinions on this conflict only prove to be assist Putin in his gains. 

Your question has no relevance to this conflict. BUT if one of the guys in the fight was known international criminal and has a track record of murdering people in bar fights, then perhaps I would step in to help the other guy. Especially if, being NATO, I'm the best at winning Bar Fights. 

I could give a rat's ass about f'ckin' Putin or the Russians...except for their resources...like oil and gas. Which the West...in its arrogance...thought it could get along without.

Ya they did marvellous in both Iraq and Afghanistan. Real bar fighters...eh?

And perhaps you're full o' shit. I strongly suspect if you knew one guy was a murderer, you'd call the police and hide under a table.

Me? I've butted into fights in bars before and all it got me was a punch in the mouth. And if I saw you taking sides in a fight that was none of your gawd damn business, I'd be sorely tempted to punch you in the mouth.

But like I said...I seriously doubt you really would.

I could give a rat's ass about f'ckin' Putin or the Russians...except for their resources...like oil and gas. Which the West...in its arrogance...thought it could get along without.

Ya they did marvellous in both Iraq and Afghanistan. Real bar fighters...eh?

And perhaps you're full o' shit. I strongly suspect if you knew one guy was a murderer, you'd call the police and hide under a table.

Me? I've butted into fights in bars before and all it got me was a punch in the mouth. And if I saw you taking sides in a fight that was none of your gawd damn business, I'd be sorely tempted to punch you in the mouth.

But like I said...I seriously doubt you really would.

So you've made this a commentary on how tough you are. LOL that might be the most pathetic thing I've ever read from you. LAME!

5 minutes ago, Boges said:

So you've made this a commentary on how tough you are. LOL that might be the most pathetic thing I've ever read from you. LAME!

No. Tough or not has nothing to do with it. It has to do with some things you seem to be lacking in any measurable quantity.

Principals and experience.

Edited by Nationalist

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

No. Tough or not has nothing to do with it. It has to do with some things you seem to be lacking in any measurable quantity.

Principals and experience.

NATO's support of Ukraine is working. Russia is shown to be a complete mess internationally. Soon other client states will realize Putin is not to feared. 

But but Nukes! That fear plays right into the hand of Putin apologists. If the Nuke threat is always on the Table, then Putin should be able to do whatever he wants right? He's crazy enough to use them. 

That's a cowards way to conduct international affairs. 

NATO's support of Ukraine is working. Russia is shown to be a complete mess internationally. Soon other client states will realize Putin is not to feared. 

But but Nukes! That fear plays right into the hand of Putin apologists. If the Nuke threat is always on the Table, then Putin should be able to do whatever he wants right? He's crazy enough to use them. 

That's a cowards way to conduct international affairs. 

NATO's support for Ukraine has prolonged the inevitable. Get a grip on reality. This is Russia (your murderer) Vs. Ukraine (your underdog) fighting in a bar over something that's none of your business. Your murderer has a gun and your underdog has a knife. Yet you think it wise and courageous to jump to the aide of your underdog. You know already...because you've been told...that if you jump in like that, the murderer will shoot you...and then shoot your family.

That's not courage...that's stupidity.

This bar brawl is none of your bee's wax. You are not friends with either and despite the rumour mill, you don't really know the details of how the brawl got started or who threw the first punch. All you know is your underdog has bitten off way more than he can chew.

Your "feelings" are gonna get you and everyone else in deep trouble with someone you say is a madman.

Again...that's not courageous...that's stupid.