War In Ukraine

8 hours ago, Nationalist said:

How much tax payer money has been handed to comic-boy and his cohorts? Where has it all gone?

You make silly and childish assumptions. But hey...I could always assume you want the killin' to go on indefinitely.

"Comic Boy" has been kicking Putin's butt, both on the battlefield and in the court of public opinion.

2 hours ago, Contrarian said:

So if Turkey tomorrow decides to invade the southern eastern part of Romania which was part of the Ottoman Empire at one time, the civilised world should step aside because of "global peace" ?

I thought you are a nationalist, so why not respect the borders of one. 

You want to return back in Medieval times when hordes invaded each other at will?  

My nation is not being threatened. Nor is yours. 

Turkey is in NATO. Is Romainia?

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

"Comic Boy" has been kicking Putin's butt, both on the battlefield and in the court of public opinion.

I don't know who's beating who on the battlefield, but the country is crippled severely. 

Court of lemmings? Ya...I suppose that might be true...here...

17 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I don't know who's beating who on the battlefield, but the country is crippled severely. 

Court of lemmings? Ya...I suppose that might be true...here...

It's the Ukrainian people who are doing the fighting and they are kicking mighty Russian asses.

Breaks your heart that they love their country so much they will fight like hell to keep it.

Edited by Aristides

47 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Zelinsky obviously. 

Jack...displayed a penchant for silencing people.

Fascists of varying degrees. 

“Obviously“ meaning not at all lol

”Obviously” meaning “Putin’s propagandists said it so it must be true

”Obviously” meaning he’s Jewish so obviously he’s a Nazi

You are hilarious 

And the book-banning Republicans seem to have a bigger penchant for  silencing people…Elon seems to enjoy wielding the ban-hammer as well. Putin throwing his critics out of high rise windows is higher too.  And them theres the whole insurrection thing, which was Hitler’s failed Beer Hall Putsch redux

4 hours ago, Contrarian said:

I thought you are a nationalist, so why not respect the borders of one. 

Great point how can someone call themself @Nationalistwhen they don’t even believe that a nation has the right to defend itself from foreign military invasion?  Some nationalist!

Edited by BeaverFever

11 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Yes clown-boy...reality. For instance...most people...even dullards...know that Ukraine can't possible beat Russia in a war. Not by themselves.

Right.  That's why we're helping them, because we'd all prefer to see Russia lose and Putin's klepto regime collapse.  

11 hours ago, Nationalist said:

And not many people will misquote others with a clean conscience.

I didn't misquote you.  

dumbdumb1.thumb.png.267f62dd6cd8a8a29825e763ab121e9f.png

That's a real quote.  You said that.  That's what you meant.  This is the attitude and viewpoint you hold here, and you're too much of a coward to even admit it, pretending anyone is buying your nonsensical BS about not wanting NATO involved.  You want to see Russia win.  You said so yourself. ?

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

It's the Ukrainian people who are doing the fighting and they are kicking mighty Russian asses.

Breaks your heart that they love their country so much they will fight like hell to keep it.

No...it breaks my heart that so many here...want the misery to continue there.

40 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

“Obviously“ meaning not at all lol

”Obviously” meaning “Putin’s propagandists said it so it must be true

”Obviously” meaning he’s Jewish so obviously he’s a Nazi

You are hilarious 

And the book-banning Republicans seem to have a bigger penchant for  silencing people…Elon seems to enjoy wielding the ban-hammer as well. Putin throwing his critics out of high rise windows is higher too.  And them theres the whole insurrection thing, which was Hitler’s failed Beer Hall Putsch redux

I don't give a rat's ass which church anyone is affiliated with. But your assumptions/accusations are hilariously desperate.

Lol...you should go write copy for ANTIFA.

41 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Great point how can someone call themself @Nationalistwhen they don’t even believe that a nation has the right to defend itself from foreign military invasion?  Some nationalist!

Have I ever said the Ukes don't have the right to defend their borders?

Go play in the street Beave.

40 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Right.  That's why we're helping them, because we'd all prefer to see Russia lose and Putin's klepto regime collapse.  

I didn't misquote you.  

dumbdumb1.thumb.png.267f62dd6cd8a8a29825e763ab121e9f.png

That's a real quote.  You said that.  That's what you meant.  This is the attitude and viewpoint you hold here, and you're too much of a coward to even admit it, pretending anyone is buying your nonsensical BS about not wanting NATO involved.  You want to see Russia win.  You said so yourself. ?

No kidding man. You have the honour of a slug. Ah well...I hear your desperation.

I also see your willingness to fund your war...but completely unwilling to go fight for your insane cause.

Your lack of conviction is amusing. Your lack of honour is oddly...unsurprising. 

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Have I ever said the Ukes don't have the right to defend their borders?

With every breath you take. Demanding they surrender to Russia unconditionally. Blaming them for “provoking” Putin’s crimes. Refusing to criticize anything Russia does including  invasion which you refuse to call unjustified. Baseless accusations of Zelensky being a “Jewish Nazi”

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

No kidding man. You have the honour of a slug.

?

If you've made nothing else clear on this topic, it's that you don't even know what that word means.  At least I can honestly state my position and stand up for it, rather than pretend I'm some pacifist whilst cheerleading Putin's invasion.  Your limp projection and constant lashing out is wonderful entertainment though.  Beyond vague insults and linking Russia Today or Syrian news outlets, you can't really articulate much here ?.

6 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Ok let's talk about NATO since now you care so much about NATO interests. If the Western world (The U.S. specifically) backs down now, this is not only a win for Putin, the stakes are higher now, giving a win to Putin will also give a win to Xi and send a message about Hong Kong. 

What is happening is really a challenge of the authority towards the United States of America around the world which I don't think it will succeed. The US will remain at the top of the food chain.

What is laughable is people that think the alternative to the US rule in the world, Xi-Putin type of systems are better. ? How can one think Putin and Xi can offer a better path in the world? Just because they talk like "strongmen"?  then you have idealists like @Luz P., peacekeepers, which if foreign policy would be dictated in that pacifistic view, the FSB would have had their own governments in the West by now. 

I never said I don't care about NATO. I said it's become a toothless old hag. It's become old...complacent...and is now lead by a nation that's elected a toothless old fool. IMO...the west and her "power" has been diluted and tamed by this "woke" garbage.

NATO already showed their hand to the world. It's a pair of twos and they are terrible at bluffing. 

I don't want Russia nor China in positions of global dominance. But the USA is handing that to them. Do you realize China is now negotiating with the Saudis? They're trying to destroy the "petro-dollar". If they do...America's financial power will further erode.

Foolish people produce foolish results.

5 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

With every breath you take. Demanding they surrender to Russia unconditionally. Blaming them for “provoking” Putin’s crimes. Refusing to criticize anything Russia does including  invasion which you refuse to call unjustified. Baseless accusations of Zelensky being a “Jewish Nazi”

Hey I know that song. Are you watching me too?

Show me where I said the Ukes should surrender unconditionally. They did provoke Russia and most fools know that. But with Biden involved, at least the Ukes have a handy consultant on how to unconditionally surrender...eh?

Is comic-boy Jewish? Yes.

Does comic-boy employ self-proclaimed neo-Nazis? Yes.

You may not like bare naked facts...but there they are.

4 hours ago, Moonbox said:

?

If you've made nothing else clear on this topic, it's that you don't even know what that word means.  At least I can honestly state my position and stand up for it, rather than pretend I'm some pacifist whilst cheerleading Putin's invasion.  Your limp projection and constant lashing out is wonderful entertainment though.  Beyond vague insults and linking Russia Today or Syrian news outlets, you can't really articulate much here ?.

Yes well...while I'm sure you believe all this claptrap...I'm equally sure you have no idea what you're talking about.

If comic-boy starts launching attacks into Russia proper with US made arms, the results could easily get outta hand and everyone on Earth would pay for this...folly.

But you'll be able to claim "Russia Bad!" while people drop melting into the ground.

That's not honour...it's sick.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Yes well...while I'm sure you believe all this claptrap...I'm equally sure you have no idea what you're talking about.

If comic-boy starts launching attacks into Russia proper with US made arms, the results could easily get outta hand and everyone on Earth would pay for this...folly.

But you'll be able to claim "Russia Bad!" while people drop melting into the ground.

That's not honour...it's sick.

As opposed to Russia firing dozens of Iranian made drones at Civilian infrastructure in Ukraine. You're totally cool with that.