Conservative Leadership September 10th

22 minutes ago, eyeball said:

No I don't, like you I've come to realize there's something wrong with Canadians, they're hesitant to know what's going on behind closed doors.  Take your own adamance against my suggestion we outlaw in-camera lobbying for example.  You want nothing to do with it.

You haven't got a clue what's going on and apparently you don't want one.

Now I involve myself in local governance so as to keep an ear as close to the ground as possible to see and hear what's coming down the pipe so I can prepare for it. 

free speech is more important than your desire to restrict free speech

like you, Canadians don't give a shit about free speech

6 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Is Canada now a totalitarian state?

Its getting there. I have to wonder if the elected officials and judges can read? The Rona gave liberals a perfect opportunity to clamp down on individual freedom. But they have crossed the line of public safety and ventured out to the realm of Soviet style governance.

If you want to know what an actual totalitarian state is like:

Stalin was giving a speech in a theatre. In the middle of his speech, somebody sneezed. Stalin paused..."Who sneezed?"

Nobody said a word. He had the first row taken out and he resumed speaking until the clatter of machine guns could be heard. 

Stalin paused again..."Who sneezed?"

Dead silence. The second row was taken out and shot.

The same happened to the third row when nobody fessed up.

Stalin paused, leaned over the podium and asked, "For the final time, who sneezed?"

A man in the fifth row and tearfully replied, "It was I, Comrade Stalin."

Stalin nodded and relied, "Guzuntite," and continued with his speech.

My point is that what would have occured if someone tossed gravel at Stalin?

You people who bang on about dictatorship and totalitarinism don't have a clue. You are living in one of the best countries in the world. Try living in Florida where the schools are censered by the Governor or other states where women's rights to reproductive choice have been strped away. Look at states where a teacher can prosecuted for teaching evolution. 

You are whining because you have to wear a damn mask and get a vaccine. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

51 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Stalin was giving a speech in a theatre. In the middle of his speech, somebody sneezed. Stalin paused..."Who sneezed?"

Nobody said a word. He had the first row taken out and he resumed speaking until the clatter of machine guns could be heard. 

Stalin paused, leaned over the podium and asked, "For the final time, who sneezed?"

You people who bang on about dictatorship and totalitarinism don't have a clue. You are living in one of the best countries in the world. Try living in Florida where the schools are censered by the Governor or other states where women's rights to reproductive choice have been strped away. Look at states where a teacher can prosecuted for teaching evolution. 

Not wanting their kids to be propagandized is not a bad thing.  The fact YOU want to brain wash our children send out red flags.  Canada is one of the worst countries in the world and getting worse.  The fact you think Canada is free is laughable

8 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

So to understand you correctly we should not call out our political leaders abuses of power because Stalin killed people? Abuse of power is fine because at least it's not murder?

7 hours ago, Faramir said:

Not wanting their kids to be propagandized is not a bad thing.  The fact YOU want to brain wash our children send out red flags.  Canada is one of the worst countries in the world and getting worse.  The fact you think Canada is free is laughable

I sure hope Conservatives have you on the payroll because you're the best spokesperson for conservatism anyone could hope for.

29 minutes ago, West said:

So to understand you correctly we should not call out our political leaders abuses of power because Stalin killed people? Abuse of power is fine because at least it's not murder?

You misunderstand. I was pointing out the silly hyperbole people use, terms like totalatarianism and dictator. Using terms like that in this context is a gross insult to the victims of actual tyranny. Our political leaders make mistakes, like the rest of us do. There was no abuse of power. The protest cost the Canadian economy several billion dollars and put thousands of Canadians out of work. The purpose of the protest was frivolous. We all get vaccinated, for polio, diptheria, and small pox if you are of a certain age. Covid 19 is not only potentially deadly, but the after affects can be life altering.  The public health orders were implemented to protect health and life. The vaccines are an important tool to mitigate the pandemic. Why is the polio vaccine good and the covid vaccine evil?

There was no abuse of power. It is the duty of the Crown to protect the public. Sometimes, that requires regulations. The proclamation did not deprive anyone of their lawful rights. Now it is time to look to the future to make the country a better place and forget our petty grievances.

If you do not like Prime Minister Trudeau's policy, vote for someone else, like Jean Charest or Maxime Bernier. Buy a membership in the CPC and get out and campaign for whomever you choose, but don't sit on your keyboard and whine because you don't get your way. You have to get out and join the campaign. If you don't campaign, you can't complain. If you don't like the candidates, get someone you do like to run. After the leadership campaign, start getting ready for the election campaign. A wise man taught me the importance of getting out the vote. It was at a campaign event and he gave an analysis of the 1972 election where Bob Stanfield lost to Pierre Trudeau by 103 votes, spread out across the country. If the campaign workers across the country had worked a little harder in specific ridings, 104 Conservatives would have voted instead of sitting it out, and Stanfield would have put Pierre back into the faculty of law and there would have been no National Energy Program. Justin Trudeau would be that math teacher whose Dad was a Law professor and Prime Minister for one term. So, regardless of your preferred candidate, get off your ass and get out and campaign for Him/ her.

23 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

You misunderstand. I was pointing out the silly hyperbole people use, terms like totalatarianism and dictator. Using terms like that in this context is a gross insult to the victims of actual tyranny. Our political leaders make mistakes, like the rest of us do. There was no abuse of power. The protest cost the Canadian economy several billion dollars and put thousands of Canadians out of work. The purpose of the protest was frivolous. We all get vaccinated, for polio, diptheria, and small pox if you are of a certain age. Covid 19 is not only potentially deadly, but the after affects can be life altering.  The public health orders were implemented to protect health and life. The vaccines are an important tool to mitigate the pandemic. Why is the polio vaccine good and the covid vaccine evil?

There was no abuse of power. It is the duty of the Crown to protect the public. Sometimes, that requires regulations. The proclamation did not deprive anyone of their lawful rights. Now it is time to look to the future to make the country a better place and forget our petty grievances.

If you do not like Prime Minister Trudeau's policy, vote for someone else, like Jean Charest or Maxime Bernier. Buy a membership in the CPC and get out and campaign for whomever you choose, but don't sit on your keyboard and whine because you don't get your way. You have to get out and join the campaign. If you don't campaign, you can't complain. If you don't like the candidates, get someone you do like to run. After the leadership campaign, start getting ready for the election campaign. A wise man taught me the importance of getting out the vote. It was at a campaign event and he gave an analysis of the 1972 election where Bob Stanfield lost to Pierre Trudeau by 103 votes, spread out across the country. If the campaign workers across the country had worked a little harder in specific ridings, 104 Conservatives would have voted instead of sitting it out, and Stanfield would have put Pierre back into the faculty of law and there would have been no National Energy Program. Justin Trudeau would be that math teacher whose Dad was a Law professor and Prime Minister for one term. So, regardless of your preferred candidate, get off your ass and get out and campaign for Him/ her.

A couple things: 

1. Having to show your papers is offensive to people who lived in tyranny. 

2. Just because you are elected doesn't mean you can do whatever the hell you want. Abusing the Emergencies Act to get rid of protesters you dont want is ridiculous and on the spectrum of totalitarianism regimes

3. It's not really hyperbole. Tyranny and authoritarianism is a spectrum. Violence is on the more extreme end. By pointing out police brutality caught on camera, it's not unreasonable to speak out against that even if you disagree with the protests. 

Edited by West

So, before I retired, I had occasion to execute traffic stops. The driver had to provide their operator's licence and vehicle registration. If they were offended, too bad, so sad. If the law says you must show proof of vaccination to enter a restaurant or board a plane, that is the law, authorized by the legislature or by the Governor in council.

The Emergencies Act was proclaimed to remove people who were in violation of a Court order, expeditiously. They were not removed for protesting. They were removed for violating a court order. They cost the nation billions of dollars, particularly at the Ambassador bridge, and put thousands of people out of work. Had they protested legally, there would have been no need to remove them.

I watched the police action and I thought they showed great restraint. They used the lower end of the use of force model, giving the participants ample time to comply. The proclamation was only issued after several weeks . That was long enough to deliver the protestors' message. The fact that some protestors refused to leave after the court order was issued shows they were not interested in getting their message heard, but rather, they were determined to extort the rest of the country to their will. Nobody elected them and they had no lawful right to hold the nation hostage. When the court issues a ruling, the debate is over. So far, the Courts have not ruled against the Crown's proclamation of the Emergency Act.

When I was working, if I had lawful reason to remove you from a premise, and you refused, I would use such force as is reasonable to get you to comply. That is not police brutality. 

24 minutes ago, West said:

By pointing out police brutality caught on camera

What exactly did this "police brutality" consist of?

Edited by Queenmandy85

10 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

So, before I retired, I had occasion to execute traffic stops. The driver had to provide their operator's licence and vehicle registration. If they were offended, too bad, so sad. If the law says you must show proof of vaccination to enter a restaurant or board a plane, that is the law, authorized by the legislature or by the Governor in council.

The Emergencies Act was proclaimed to remove people who were in violation of a Court order, expeditiously. They were not removed for protesting. They were removed for violating a court order. They cost the nation billions of dollars, particularly at the Ambassador bridge, and put thousands of people out of work. Had they protested legally, there would have been no need to remove them.

I watched the police action and I thought they showed great restraint. They used the lower end of the use of force model, giving the participants ample time to comply. The proclamation was only issued after several weeks . That was long enough to deliver the protestors' message. The fact that some protestors refused to leave after the court order was issued shows they were not interested in getting their message heard, but rather, they were determined to extort the rest of the country to their will. Nobody elected them and they had no lawful right to hold the nation hostage. When the court issues a ruling, the debate is over. So far, the Courts have not ruled against the Crown's proclamation of the Emergency Act.

When I was working, if I had lawful reason to remove you from a premise, and you refused, I would use such force as is reasonable to get you to comply. That is not police brutality. 

What exactly did this "police brutality" consist of?

Which court order are you referring to? The injunction was for the horns which were stopped even before the judge issued the injunction. 

The Emergencies Act was being debated in Parliment. Not yet law. And then faced issues in the Senate. 

While I agree with you to an extent, Trudeau having his ego bruised isn't reason enough to fake an emergency. 

As for police brutality, there's video of 

1. Officers throwing punches at handcuffed protesters in the back of police vehicles. 

2. Police putting protesters in handcuffs with no intent on charging them (which is unlawful confinement)

3. Police horses running through a crowd. I know officers who are members of mounted units and they even said off the record that that was a breach of protocol. The incident is under investigation. 

4. Cops dousting protesters with pepper spray (excessive force)

5. Video showing cops using the butt of a gun slamming a protester in the side of the head. 

To say this is standard police practice is laughable. While I get you may have some law enforcement background, the ol boys club shouldn't be reason to turn a blind eye to brutality

Edited by West
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

The bridges almost always had a lane open through the protests.  There were not billions of dollars of losses.  The trucks did their deliveries, even if there were delays and fewer drivers because of the vaccine mandates, which drove up the costs of goods.

You can’t compare these vaccines to those other inoculations, which are not mandatory for employment in most jobs.  The vaccine mandates are forced government-issued healthcare that don’t take into account the uniqueness of individuals or their personal discretion.  I’m triple-vaccinated but vehemently oppose vaccine mandates because it’s unconstitutional to throw people out of work and remove freedoms from people who have not chosen to take a vaccine, especially one that is new, provides incomplete protection, and doesn’t stop the spread of the virus.  Vaccination was probably a good idea for most people, but that argument is increasingly difficult to make and the courts are now respecting personal discretion, which should completely up-end the vaccine passport.

The damage to Canadian families of lockdowns and restrictions will be felt for years to come.  The truckers, who had been valued as essential workers when most people worked from home, were drawing a line in the sand on government overreach, a line that our federal government continues to violate.

Not only was Trudeau’s refusal to meet with protesters and discuss legitimate concerns extremely irresponsible leadership, he went much further by insulting them and making unvaccinated people seem less than human: unscientific, racist, misogynist, with unacceptable views and unworthy of space.  Trudeau sounded like Hitler, according to Democrat influencer Bill Maher and one of the most important entrepreneurs of our century, Elon Musk.

After the blockades were removed from borders and a court injunction reduced the honking in Ottawa, Trudeau had the audacity to bring in a form of martial law and declared the protests illegal.  He also froze the bank accounts of those who supported the protests financially, retroactively, despite the fact that it was not illegal to support these protests when people made donations.

There were a few particularly bad actors in this: Singh, leader of the NDP who threw his own brother under the bus for donating $13,000 to the convoy; Freeland, the first Finance Minister in history to freeze the bank accounts of people supporting a legal protest; Lametti, the Justice Minister who said that people with political views opposing the government would be targeted (he actually said Trump supporters); and many other collaborators (the Ottawa Chief of Police, Blair, etc.).  Trudeau of course has come to represent hypocrisy on the world stage.  He touts democracy abroad while suppressing it at home. The media outlets of other countries have him pegged: India, Australia, USA, UK, to name a few.

To this day the vaccine mandates and passports remain in place and Trudeau won’t even discuss their removal. Could it have anything to do with the fact that as the protests got underway Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum said he had penetrated more than half the Canadian Cabinet?   Of course not, that’s all conspiracy nonsense, even if the WEF wants everyone worldwide to have digital ID by 2030.   This isn’t a secret and people have good reason to fear what’s occurred and probably still underway.

You reference old political manoeuvres from a much more innocent time when people still remembered from the War just how precious freedom and sovereignty are.  What has unfolded in Canada is unprecedented in its level of government overreach and violation of constitutional rights.

We’re witnessing a naive narcissist PM behave arrogantly towards the people and recklessly towards our sovereignty and Constitution.

What’s also become clear is just how far the government’s reach extends into our media and even our justice system. Our press is too heavily reliant on state funding to be called a free press.

Smart, discerning people search for unbiased sources, mostly online, but there too we see big tech colluding with governments to shut down opposing narratives.

As Harari has noted, we’re dangerously reliant on the data algorithms we have set up to run our society (A.I.).  Just think of how we have watched the increases and decreases of cases, hospitalizations, and deaths.  The public and governments surrendered their authority to technocrats, but of course science is applied based on choices that humans must make.  We have given away too much of our agency.  Trudeau’s authoritarian moves reflect this.

We have to decide what matters to us as people.  History taught us that constitutional rights matter because without them tyranny too easily takes hold, but look how loosely our government has played with the Constitution.

We also must make sure that fear of hypothetical future scenarios like extreme climate change that haven’t happened yet doesn’t drive our policies to such a degree that life becomes unaffordable.  Hyperinflation and military threats from energy superpowers are greater threats than the rise in global temperatures, at least for another generation or more.  We need to drop the irresponsible over-subsidization of insufficient energy options and seek sane, realistic energy policy.

We’ve forgotten something as basic as needing affordable energy to live.  We’re also giving far too much time to pseudoscientific notions about how race underpins all we do.  We’re more than our races.  We must never let race determine our destiny.

At the core of a free democracy must be principles of freedom.

The truckers may not have articulated their battle in the way a Liberal politician or university professor would appreciate, but the unifying messages among the protesters still stand and have great importance for all freedom-loving people:

Hold the line.

Faith over fear.

Mandate freedom.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

The bridges almost always had a lane open through the protests.  There were not billions of dollars of losses.  The trucks did their deliveries, even if there were delays and fewer drivers because of the vaccine mandates, which drove up the costs of goods.

Not true at all.  The Ambassador bridge was completely blocked, totally shut down and not accessible to traffic.  The whole thing didn't close down at once, but it did 100% shut down once the protest got fully rolling. 

This is the most vital trade artery in the entire country with $300-400M in daily trade crossing.  Judging by the fact that large automotive plants had to literally shut down because they couldn't get their parts delivery, it's safe to assume the material cost of this protest was immense.  

6 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Not true at all.  The Ambassador bridge was completely blocked, totally shut down and not accessible to traffic.  The whole thing didn't close down at once, but it did 100% shut down once the protest got fully rolling. 

This is the most vital trade artery in the entire country with $300-400M in daily trade crossing.  Judging by the fact that large automotive plants had to literally shut down because they couldn't get their parts delivery, it's safe to assume the material cost of this protest was immense.  

It wasn’t billions of dollars and the blockade was cleared prior to imposing the Emergencies Act.  Keep apologizing for the government.  

7 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

You can’t compare these vaccines to those other inoculations, which are not mandatory for employment in most jobs.  The vaccine mandates are forced government-issued healthcare that don’t take into account the uniqueness of individuals or their personal discretion.  I’m triple-vaccinated but vehemently oppose vaccine mandates because it’s unconstitutional to throw people out of work and remove freedoms from people who have not chosen to take a vaccine, especially one that is new, provides incomplete protection, and doesn’t stop the spread of the virus.  Vaccination was probably a good idea for most people, but that argument is increasingly difficult to make and the courts are now respecting personal discretion, which should completely up-end the vaccine passport.

The damage to Canadian families of lockdowns and restrictions will be felt for years to come.  The truckers, who had been valued as essential workers when most people worked from home, were drawing a line in the sand on government overreach, a line that our federal government continues to violate.

Not only was Trudeau’s refusal to meet with protesters and discuss legitimate concerns extremely irresponsible leadership, he went much further by insulting them and making unvaccinated people seem less than human: unscientific, racist, misogynist, with unacceptable views and unworthy of space.  Trudeau sounded like Hitler, according to Democrat influencer Bill Maher and one of the most important entrepreneurs of our century, Elon Musk.

After the blockades were removed from borders and a court injunction reduced the honking in Ottawa, Trudeau had the audacity to bring in a form of martial law and declared the protests illegal.  He also froze the bank accounts of those who supported the protests financially, retroactively, despite the fact that it was not illegal to support these protests when people made donations.

There were a few particularly bad actors in this: Singh, leader of the NDP who threw his own brother under the bus for donating $13,000 to the convoy; Freeland, the first Finance Minister in history to freeze the bank accounts of people supporting a legal protest; Lametti, the Justice Minister who said that people with political views opposing the government would be targeted (he actually said Trump supporters); and many other collaborators (the Ottawa Chief of Police, Blair, etc.).  Trudeau of course has come to represent hypocrisy on the world stage.  He touts democracy abroad while suppressing it at home. The media outlets of other countries have him pegged: India, Australia, USA, UK, to name a few.

To this day the vaccine mandates and passports remain in place and Trudeau won’t even discuss their removal. Could it have anything to do with the fact that as the protests got underway Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum said he had penetrated more than half the Canadian Cabinet?   Of course not, that’s all conspiracy nonsense, even if the WEF wants everyone worldwide to have digital ID by 2030.   This isn’t a secret and people have good reason to fear what’s occurred and probably still underway.

You reference old political manoeuvres from a much more innocent time when people still remembered from the War just how precious freedom and sovereignty are.  What has unfolded in Canada is unprecedented in its level of government overreach and violation of constitutional rights.

We’re witnessing a naive narcissist PM behave arrogantly towards the people and recklessly towards our sovereignty and Constitution.

What’s also become clear is just how far the government’s reach extends into our media and even our justice system. Our press is too heavily reliant on state funding to be called a free press.

Smart, discerning people search for unbiased sources, mostly online, but there too we see big tech colluding with governments to shut down opposing narratives.

As Harari has noted, we’re dangerously reliant on the data algorithms we have set up to run our society (A.I.).  Just think of how we have watched the increases and decreases of cases, hospitalizations, and deaths.  The public and governments surrendered their authority to technocrats, but of course science is applied based on choices that humans must make.  We have given away too much of our agency.  Trudeau’s authoritarian moves reflect this.

We have to decide what matters to us as people.  History taught us that constitutional rights matter because without them tyranny too easily takes hold, but look how loosely our government has played with the Constitution.

We also must make sure that fear of hypothetical future scenarios like extreme climate change that haven’t happened yet doesn’t drive our policies to such a degree that life becomes unaffordable.  Hyperinflation and military threats from energy superpowers are greater threats than the rise in global temperatures, at least for another generation or more.  We need to drop the irresponsible over-subsidization of insufficient energy options and seek sane, realistic energy policy.

We’ve forgotten something as basic as needing affordable energy to live.  We’re also giving far too much time to pseudoscientific notions about how race underpins all we do.  We’re more than our races.  We must never let race determine our destiny.

At the core of a free democracy must be principles of freedom.

The truckers may not have articulated their battle in the way a Liberal politician or university professor would appreciate, but the unifying messages among the protesters still stand and have great importance for all freedom-loving people:

Hold the line.

Faith over fear.

Mandate freedom.  

None of the actions of the government sound like what you'd find in a western democracy

• Like 1

This thread is about the leadership race. We have argued this protest issue to death on other threads and Z., Yzer., and West, were wrong and Moonbox and I were right. ;- )

If you believe the government over stepped, you have the opportunity to remove them. Get your friends together and take out memberships in the CPC so you can support Jean Charest. You can join the Great Tory Crusade to retire Prime Minister Trudeau. 

If you truly want a change in government, the race has already begun and it is already time to join the campaign for your local Conservative candidate and work to make sure we have a leader who can win more than 180 ridings. Sitting at home will only let the grits win again.

Edited by Queenmandy85
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

8 hours ago, Moonbox said:

The Ambassador Bridge was blocked off by police, not protesters. They only blocked off a lane into the weigh scales and the crossing was accessible though slowed down. 

When government blocks Canadian's rights to make a living for two years that's totally fine tho. 

It wasn’t billions of dollars and the blockade was cleared prior to imposing the Emergencies Act.

We don't know how much it was, but here's what we do know:

1)  The Ambassador Bridge sees ~$350-400M of daily trade crossing each day

2)  It is already deemed insufficient to handle daily traffic, which is why the Gordie Howe bridge is being constructed at the Detroit/Windsor crossing with 6 lanes (compared to the Ambassador Bridge's four).  

Given the Ambassador Bridge's daily capacity and the fact that it's a trade bottleneck at the best of times, we can safely conclude the economic losses from its closure were immense.  Billions?  Possible, but perhaps not.  Hundreds of millions?  For certain.  

Keep apologizing for the government.  

I wasn't apologizing for the Emergency Act.  I was pointing out that you were bullshitting again, trying to say the Ambassador Bridge wasn't shut down.  

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, West said:

The Ambassador Bridge was blocked off by police, not protesters.

Nope.  The police may have been diverting traffic, but protestors were blocking the bridge.  

They only blocked off a lane into the weigh scales and the crossing was accessible though slowed down. 

No genius.  You can see in the pictures what they're actually blocking.  It makes it pretty hard for you to bullshit this stuff when it's this easy to show how you're wrong.  It's safe to say, I think, that you've never actually been here.  

amabassador.thumb.jpg.8946cf0a3c95412b4350d1a7a46e9d8d.jpg

When government blocks Canadian's rights to make a living for two years that's totally fine tho. 

Obstinate/ignorant Canadians refusing to comply with health and public safety mandates?  Sure.  

• Confused 1

28 minutes ago, West said:

"Yeah, well there's a lot of bleeding hearts around who just don't like to see people with helmets and guns. All I can say is, go on and bleed, but it's more important to keep law and order in this society than to be worried about weak-kneed people who don't like the looks of a soldier's helmet."

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Nope.  The police may have been diverting traffic, but protestors were blocking the bridge.  

No genius.  You can see in the pictures what they're actually blocking.  It makes it pretty hard for you to bullshit this stuff when it's this easy to show how you're wrong.  It's safe to say, I think, that you've never actually been here.  

amabassador.thumb.jpg.8946cf0a3c95412b4350d1a7a46e9d8d.jpg

Obstinate/ignorant Canadians refusing to comply with health and public safety mandates?  Sure.  

There are two lines open there "genuis" ?

Compared to what the protesters did to the rail line a few years ago this was tame. But because trudy agrees with the other protesters views, no emergency act or police violence was necessary

Edited by West
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, West said:

There are two lines open there "genuis" ?

amabassador.thumb.jpg.fa34d09a17c52b5d3682143d853f80f1.jpg

"The Ambassador Bridge was blocked off by police, not protesters. They only blocked off a lane into the weigh scales and the crossing was accessible though slowed down." - West 2022

Edited by Moonbox

Who cares. There is only one excuse to not get vaccianted and that is on rare medical grounds. If you want to work, get vaccinated and stop whining like a baby.  If you don't like Trudeau, quit whining like a baby and defeat him in the next election. Support Jean Charest.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Who cares. There is only one excuse to not get vaccianted and that is on rare medical grounds. If you want to work, get vaccinated and stop whining like a baby.  If you don't like Trudeau, quit whining like a baby and defeat him in the next election. Support Jean Charest.

So much love. So much unity from the vaxx nazis. 

• Like 1