Dbl- And Triple-Jabbed Deaths Vastly Outnumber Unvaxed Deaths Since Dec 2021.

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

I feel like I'm talking to someone who's insane when they say things like 'sovereignty over our veins and arteries'.  If your thread titles were as demonstrative of the addled perception behind them they'd be easier to laugh off.

I feel like I'm talking to a total idiot when I keep hearing about how:

1) vaxed people don't get sick from covid 

2) the vaccines are safe enough

3) The majority of vaxed deaths are in people over 80 but that's not the case with the unvaxed

4) vaxed people don't spread covid

5) vaxed people don't die from covid

6) Taking the vaccine is just a choice, no one needs to participate in society  

How many times are they gonna move the goalposts before you stop waving their pompoms like a good little vax-Nazi? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I feel like I'm talking to a total idiot when I keep hearing about how:

1) vaxed people don't get sick from covid 

2) the vaccines are safe enough

3) The majority of vaxed deaths are in people over 80 but that's not the case with the unvaxed

4) vaxed people don't spread covid

5) vaxed people don't die from covid

6) Taking the vaccine is just a choice, no one needs to participate in society  

How many times are they gonna move the goalposts before you stop waving their pompoms like a good little vax-Nazi? 

They still won't address that under 50s make up 61% of the population and 2% of the covid deaths

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, West said:

They still won't address that under 50s make up 61% of the population and 2% of the covid deaths

Do you have a cite for that? 

You may have posted it already, but I'm not going to comb 6 pages of a thread. 

Both things can be true at the same time. 

- Young and Healthy people are way more likely to recover from COVID. 

- Vaxxed deaths are usually from those with compromised immune systems and advanced age. 

- The vaccine reduces severe illness and death amongst those that are otherwise healthy or have much more mild co-morbidities. 

BUT the vaccine is still overwhelmingly safe and is a good thing to have (especially during the Delta Wave) to reduce severe illness amongst the entire population. 

9 minutes ago, Boges said:

Do you have a cite for that? 

You may have posted it already, but I'm not going to comb 6 pages of a thread. 

Both things can be true at the same time. 

- Young and Healthy people are way more likely to recover from COVID. 

- Vaxxed deaths are usually from those with compromised immune systems and advanced age. 

- The vaccine reduces severe illness and death amongst those that are otherwise healthy or have much more mild co-morbidities. 

BUT the vaccine is still overwhelmingly safe and is a good thing to have (especially during the Delta Wave) to reduce severe illness amongst the entire population. 

Sure.. 

Add up all the people under 50, divide by the total number of Covid deaths. Works out to around 2%

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1228632/number-covid-deaths-canada-by-age/

Now take and add every the age groups under 50, divide by total population and that will give you the percentage of the population under 50 years old. 

https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/t1/tbl1/en/tv.action?pid=1710000501

You all move the goal posts. So it's actually a GOOD thing to threaten someone's livelihood over not taking a vaxx? Even when the virus poses no significant threat to them? 

Edited by West

Just now, West said:

Sure.. 

Add up all the people under 50, divide by the total number of Covid deaths. Works out to around 2%

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1228632/number-covid-deaths-canada-by-age/

Now take and add every the age groups under 50, divide by total population and that will give you the percentage of the population under 50 years old. 

https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/t1/tbl1/en/tv.action?pid=1710000501

Using stats from the beginning of the pandemic is misleading. 

Certainly earlier in the pandemic, a vast majority of deaths came from older people. The lockdowns were used to protect them. 

But Alpha, Beta and Delta variants killed much younger people. 

This is all hindsight. Omicron is much milder version of the virus and we're headed towards an endemic virus where the vaccine shouldn't be mandated. 

But that doesn't mean vaccine mandates weren't useful at a very pivotal part of this pandemic. 

7 minutes ago, Boges said:

Using stats from the beginning of the pandemic is misleading. 

Certainly earlier in the pandemic, a vast majority of deaths came from older people. The lockdowns were used to protect them. 

But Alpha, Beta and Delta variants killed much younger people. 

This is all hindsight. Omicron is much milder version of the virus and we're headed towards an endemic virus where the vaccine shouldn't be mandated. 

But that doesn't mean vaccine mandates weren't useful at a very pivotal part of this pandemic. 

The covid death statistics were as of February 18th, 2022...

The population info was of last census likely... 

And no young people as a whole were never at significant risk and should not have had education or jobs threatened over a vaccine. It was unscientific

Edited by West

5 minutes ago, Boges said:

Yes but beginning at the beginning of the pandemic. Things have shifted at approached need to be adapted multiple times. 

Still less than 1000 deaths in 2 years under 50...

For a population that makes up 61% or roughly 22 million people. 

All that to say it's highly misleading to add this group into the equation when discussing the disproportionately of Covid deaths between vaxxed and unvaxxed. Reality is they weren't a significant threat to Healthcare anyway. 

Edited by West

Just now, Boges said:

One could argue that as variants got more pathogenic, the vaccine kept that rate relatively low. 

Also, Canada has a, more or less, healthier population than, say the US. 

You could but the trends aren't on your side...

I know what your saying and I'm saying it's not rooted in reality. There's no evidence under 50s as a whole were at significant risk of serious outcomes from covid and shouldn't really be even considered a factor when discussing the success of the vaccine from severe outcomes as they were never at risk. Only now used to pump up the vaccine success. 

6 minutes ago, eyeball said:

That depends on how COVID changes course and what the science says to do about it.

One could also argue under 50s had more exposure to the virus given they work essential services yet still managed to only have less than 1000 deaths in 2 years. 

9 minutes ago, West said:

You could but the trends aren't on your side...

I know what your saying and I'm saying it's not rooted in reality. There's no evidence under 50s as a whole were at significant risk of serious outcomes from covid and shouldn't really be even considered a factor when discussing the success of the vaccine from severe outcomes as they were never at risk. Only now used to pump up the vaccine success. 

Deaths aren't the only important metric though. 

Much of the push to vaccinate the population was because of a narrow time period in the pandemic. The Alpha Wave of March and April 2021. Where Hospitals were overwhelmed by people of all populations and many provinces were forced to close all non-essential businesses. 

It's tough to track articles from a year ago on this. But the narrative certainly was that the wave was effecting younger people. 

2 minutes ago, Boges said:

Deaths aren't the only important metric though. 

Much of the push to vaccinate the population was because of a narrow time period in the pandemic. The Alpha Wave of March and April 2021. Where Hospitals were overwhelmed by people of all populations and many provinces were forced to close all non-essential businesses. 

It's tough to track articles from a year ago on this. But the narrative certainly was that the wave was effecting younger people. 

They were never being overwhelmed by younger people though. 

I remember that and the media was certainly using outliers to be vaccine salesman. I think it's also important to recognize that especially in the US pharmaceutical industry is funding the media outlets billions per year. 

17 hours ago, West said:

Not at all. Under 50s make up 61% of the population yet just 2% of all covid deaths. 

This is fact. It's not the "pandemic of the unvaccinated". That's ridiculous

I don't say it is a pandemic of the unvaccinated, just that the numbers you quoted show a 4.8 times higher death rate for the unvaccinated.

2 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I don't say it is a pandemic of the unvaccinated, just that the numbers you quoted show a 4.8 times higher death rate for the unvaccinated.

Which is also a lie. An average unvaccinated 20 year old is at less risk than a fully vaccinated 60 year old

2 minutes ago, West said:

Not sure your point. Unvaccinated people come into contact. So what? 

Unvaccinated 50+ brainlets are still getting sick and dying, and at a way higher rate than the vaccinated. 

Your logic relies on pretending that the 50+ demographic just doesn't exist or something.  "I'm young and won't get seriously ill so F everyone else!" 

You all really need to look at Edward Dowd's investigation on Twitter.

He also has an interview on Rumble where he explains the findings.

Big Pharma already knows the shizzy's gonna hit the fizzy soon.  

The whistleblower who released all the documents about the trials fraud to BMJ (British Medical Journal), that was huge.  You can have a look at the BMJ article about it. "Fact-checkers" tried to flag it as false information, but the BMJ fought back and the article stands.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I could tell none of you comprehended how HUGE it was that the trials were unblinded only 2 months in.

HUGE HUGE fraud, that changed the results of the trials and eliminated the control group way too early.

We were told the vaccines were 95% efficacy.  

Would you have allowed yourself to be part of this experiment if you had known it was only about 1% efficacy?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Unvaccinated 50+ brainlets are still getting sick and dying, and at a way higher rate than the vaccinated. 

Your logic relies on pretending that the 50+ demographic just doesn't exist or something.  "I'm young and won't get seriously ill so F everyone else!" 

What a load of crap. 

I just don't see why I need to take unnecessary risk if you are so certain about the efficacy of your vaccine. It adds no value to me whatsoever

Edited by West