Dbl- And Triple-Jabbed Deaths Vastly Outnumber Unvaxed Deaths Since Dec 2021.

Just now, Aristides said:

I understand completely, you were trying to sell a turd. 

?.. I don't know what you are doing but it's not statistical analysis. 

Yes let's count in the millions of people who were never at risk of covid death but forced to vaccinate in order to keep their jobs to show how successful the vaccine campaign was ?.. deception. Only thing you have 

26 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Of course you do. 

The problem isn't with the data Epoch posts, but rather the conclusions you draw from it, or more specifically that YOU draw from it. 

COVID hospitalization and cases went up? Okay.  What were the rates?  How much did the case count go up relative to the hospitalizations?  If you have a huge jump in case counts (especially from Omicron), it's conceivable that would lead to an increase in hospitalization.  

More importantly, how does this compare to the case count and hospitalization increase for unvaccinated people?

Of course I do, because it's true. Look the guy up that runs mediabiasfactcheck. He's nobody - just an armchair lefty with an opinion about other peoples' opinions.

Now as to your critique about the context of Epoch's article on the 1,000 percent increase in cases during Omicron the single data point increase was the point and went to the idea we were discussing of a "pandemic of the vaccinated." In other words - Infections - not hospitalizations or anything else. The radical rise of cases among the vaccinated during Omicron doesn't reflect well on the ability of what they call a "vaccine" to ward off infections during upcoming expected variants.

Although there is context you missed. Cases of the unvaccinated also rose radically according to that particular CDC dataset. Not sure that matters to the point though.

3 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You can link to a CDC conclusion that substantiates the thread title?

No you can't. 

Ah, c'mon man...I was hoping you'd do your pompous ass thing again.

Oh well, another disappointment...may as well just post the link then.

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#rates-by-vaccine-status

There's an interactive graph there with data info.

The claim in the Epoch Times article was cases among the vaccinated increased 1,000 percent between December 11 and January 8.

I don't see what hospitalizations would have to do with infections but Moonbox seemed interested so I might as well show him what Epoch Times said about that, as long as I had to go to back to the article for you:

COVID-19-associated hospitalizations also increased among the vaccinated, from 1.4 per 100,000 for the fully vaccinated for the week ending Dec. 18, 2021, to 35.2 per 100,000 in the week ending Jan. 8, according to data from a surveillance system managed by the CDC.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

The claim in the Epoch Times article was cases among the vaccinated increased 1,000 percent between December 11 and January 8.

I don't see what hospitalizations would have to do with infections but Moonbox seemed interested so I might as well show him what Epoch Times said about that, as long as I had to go to back to the article for you:

The CDC sound like propagandists for big pharma. 

They do the same thing with the whole "disproportionate police violence" thing too. Sounds horrific until you realize that there's like 16 unarmed people killed by police in a population of 330,000,000 people in the country with likely thousands of police interactions per day. 

Manipulating statistics for an agenda.. nothing new. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, West said:

?.. I don't know what you are doing but it's not statistical analysis. 

Yes let's count in the millions of people who were never at risk of covid death but forced to vaccinate in order to keep their jobs to show how successful the vaccine campaign was ?.. deception. Only thing you have 

That's the thing, you push some numbers that don't back up what you are trying to sell and then just pull crap out of the air  when it doesn't work. 

Just now, West said:

Your side had to threaten people to try and cover for a failure of a vaccine. ?. Drive up the vaccination rate with people at no risk of hospitalization or death to say "see vaccine works" lol. 

Faulty logic. 

How do you know who is in no risk of hospitalization? Elite athletes have wound up in hospital. There is less risk but there is no risk.

24 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Russel Brand feels the same.

Speaking of that Origins of the Wuhan virus and the Epoch Times...

During the early stages of the pandemic Epoch Times did a lengthy, meticulously researched piece on the possibility of a lab leak.

I linked to it at another message board. Progs had recently taken over the moderation. They do love to hijack. Anyway one of them posted me an angry message in emboldened red, posturing from on high with a link to a CBC love letter to the Chi-Comms on how their disease could only originate from bat soup.

I got the same reaction of a flood of wild-eyed, brain-trained true believers besieging me with the prog version of crosses like I was some kind of internet vampire. It was like "Back! Back demon spirit with your manifestations of evil from the Epoch Times.

I think they even gave me a link to the new Proggish bible of mediabiasfactcheck. I do seem to remember one of them horrified by the idea that Falun Gong financed ET's creation.

Edited by Infidel Dog

2 minutes ago, West said:

Your side had to threaten people to try and cover for a failure of a vaccine. ?. Drive up the vaccination rate with people at no risk of hospitalization or death to say "see vaccine works" lol. 

Faulty logic. 

Pretty much. Justin wants his kickbacks.

21 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

The Epoch Times article was used to substantiate the thread title and it failed.  You said your link to the CDC would suffice. It failed even worse because it said the exact opposite of what the thread title claimed.

Hospitalizations and infections whatever point you're failing to make have nothing to do with the thread title or OP either.

You can change the channel and the topic but not the facts.