Dbl- And Triple-Jabbed Deaths Vastly Outnumber Unvaxed Deaths Since Dec 2021.

4 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Pardon me, my mistake. You simply believe any 19 year old not wanting the clot shot is a fool, even though he might be naturally immune, highly unlikely to be seriously damaged if he got the chi-comm flu simply by the statistic of his age and aware of the fact Myocarditis from the vax is more likely to hit those of his age. 

Good to know you're at least willing to allow us to disagree though. Many who believe such nonsense aren't.

If you're 19 the odds of getting seriously ill from COVID is still much higher than getting a clot or heart inflammation etc., not to mention spreading it to a family member that is more vulnerable.  Yes I still think it's your choice, but IMO a dumb choice.

By "naturally immune" do you mean have had COVID before or just not affected by COVID?

13 minutes ago, West said:

More like speculation. Truth is the vast majority who are fully vaxxed likely wouldn't die even if unvaxxed. 

No look at the numbers you posted.

If about 2x the vaccinated are dying than unvaccinated, but 8x the number of the general public are vaccinated than unvaccinated, that means you're still much more likely to die if you're unvaccinated than vaccinated.

56 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

If about 2x the vaccinated are dying than unvaccinated, but 8x the number of the general public are vaccinated than unvaccinated, that means you're still much more likely to die if you're unvaccinated than vaccinated.

Could be, but all that would really show is what they call a "vaccine" is really just another therapeutic to control symptoms somewhat.  

I hear they came out with a new one in Quebec somewhere. It's plant based, or something. Apparently it behaves more like a traditional vaccine. I might try that one out after a few million of you guinea pig people check it out for me.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

I'm not implying it all. I'm flat out telling you there's a link embedded in the article to the CDC website and it verifies everything in the Epoch article.

Why? Are you implying that isn't so. Go ahead then prove it. Try facts this time not "Somebody I like doesn't like them." Has that ever worked for you BTW?

If the CDC came to the same conclusions then why don't you just link to them directly?  I'll tell you why, because you can't. How can I prove that? 

By predicting that you won't.  Works every time.

47 minutes ago, eyeball said:

If the CDC came to the same conclusions then why don't you just link to them directly?  I'll tell you why, because you can't. How can I prove that? 

By predicting that you won't.  Works every time.

Sure I can link to them directly for you. 

But first strut around for us a little more before I reveal you as a pompous ass without a clue.

Go ahead. One more time. I double-dog dare you and be sure to be at least as puffed up, posturing and pompous as you were the first time or it won't be any fun.

BTW you've never been able to show I can't back up a claim. Never. Ever. 

Edited by Infidel Dog

2 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

If you're 19 the odds of getting seriously ill from COVID is still much higher than getting a clot or heart inflammation etc., not to mention spreading it to a family member that is more vulnerable.  Yes I still think it's your choice, but IMO a dumb choice.

Well first of all don't write off the "etc." so quickly. I've heard estimates of as many as 242 adverse events.

For me the neurological disorders are even scarier than the heart problems.

Here''s a local one. 

"

Dr. Henry, Health Minister Adrian Dix, and Premier John Horgan, have allotted no exemptions for people like Tenley Csolle. The once vibrant and active 22-year-old rehab therapist assistant immediately fell ill after taking the jab and lost the use of her legs two weeks later. Now she must potentially put herself at risk by having a second Moderna injection in order to qualify for a vaccine passport."

https://www.rebelnews.com/bc_vax_pass_punishes_young_health_care_worker_who_cant_walk_following_moderna_jab

Video at the link.

As to the odds, there are arguments on how bad those are but I'm not sure that matters. The fact is really bad things can happen and that's one of the things people factor in when they decide whether or not they want to risk the jab.

Edited by Infidel Dog

11 hours ago, eyeball said:

The fact that our Queen has COVID, is 95, fully vaccinated and only suffering mild symptoms is a more relevant indicator that vaccines work.

Depends what you mean by work. I prefer to say they help. 

It’s also an indicator that no amount of screening for symptoms, testing, masking, cleaning or isolating works. 

I mean, the goddamn Queen even.

But they may help, a tiny amount.

;) 

7 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Now the authoritittys

have everything numbered

to confound and confuse

the heads of the dundered

Two times this

is eight times that

now watch me pull

a rabbit outta my hat

a little slight of hand 

mathemagical tricks

you raise a logical argument,

I raise you

six, six, six

• Like 2

The vaccine debate. What a cluster-fuck. Fascism. The merging of government and corporate interests. 

Push vaccines, make the pharmaceutical corporations insanely wealthy, kick back huge sums of money, buy off the media.

Has this ever been necessary? How many healthy people, aged 70 and below, have actually died as a result of The Rona? Less than 1000 I believe. This is and always has been about 2 things;

1. Money.

2. Power.

We are slipping into a fascist state and Libbies cheer it on. All these people, some instigators and most simpletons who are still butt-hurt with TDS, are enemies of the state. Enemies of democracy. Enemies of Canada. 

The majority of these enemies need to be deprogrammed. Those who have executed this and forced it all on us, including Pixie-Dust, must be charged, brought to trial and caged!

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1

The cost of vaccines wasn't even close to what lockdowns cost us. Something like 10b vs 400b. For the cost vaccines were worth it IMO

That being said the amount of vaccines that we over-procured is highly suspect. I don't doubt there is a lot of corruption behind the scenes.

Just now, West said:

Probably 8x the number of people who wouldn't have died from covid anyway...

Look if you want to play stupid games like throwing out 99.6% recovery rates, lets do that for Canada.

37 million people 90% double vaxxed or better means 33.3 million vaxxed, 3.7 million unvaxxed. Assuming every one of them has had covid and either recovered or died, which is what you are insinuating when your throw out numbers like 99.6%.

33.3 million divided by 1916  means 1 out of 17,300 vaccinated have died

3.7 million divided by 1023 means 1 out of 3,600 have died.

So the death rate for unvaccinated is, 17300 divided by 3600 equals 4.8 times the vaccinated.

Math challenged antivaxxers are the worst.

1 hour ago, Nexii said:

The cost of vaccines wasn't even close to what lockdowns cost us. Something like 10b vs 400b. For the cost vaccines were worth it IMO

That being said the amount of vaccines that we over-procured is highly suspect. I don't doubt there is a lot of corruption behind the scenes.

Indeed. And who owns all the big-box businesses that thrived during the lock-downs? Oops...the very same people. 

If ANYTHING at all positive comes of this time, it's that Globalization must be regulated such that it benefits the nation and her citizens, not the mega-corporations and their political and media puppets. 

11 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Look if you want to play stupid games like throwing out 99.6% recovery rates, lets do that for Canada.

37 million people 90% double vaxxed or better means 33.3 million vaxxed, 3.7 million unvaxxed. Assuming every one of them has had covid and either recovered or died, which is what you are insinuating when your throw out numbers like 99.6%.

33.3 million divided by 1916  means 1 out of 17,300 vaccinated have died

3.7 million divided by 1023 means 1 out of 3,600 have died.

So the death rate for unvaccinated is, 17300 divided by 3600 equals 4.8 times the vaccinated.

Math challenged antivaxxers are the worst.

?.. we also went a year and a half without the majority vaccinated. 

Can you believe some polls suggest lefties believe 1 in 2 die from covid ?

Edited by West

12 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

And I rate the armchair opinionator who runs mediabiasfactcheck and his little collection of biased progs totally useless.

Of course you do. 

12 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Now tell me why I shouldn't believe the Epoch Times contention the CDC shows us hospitalization of vaccinated jumped when the link they offered to the CDC shows us that is correct.

The problem isn't with the data Epoch posts, but rather the conclusions you draw from it, or more specifically that YOU draw from it. 

COVID hospitalization and cases went up? Okay.  What were the rates?  How much did the case count go up relative to the hospitalizations?  If you have a huge jump in case counts (especially from Omicron), it's conceivable that would lead to an increase in hospitalization.  

More importantly, how does this compare to the case count and hospitalization increase for unvaccinated people?

7 minutes ago, Aristides said:

You gave numbers from Dec 2021. That's what I used. Your numbers.

You could just say "ya that's a fair point. To include a large number of vaccinated folks who wouldn't die regardless of vaccination status in a conversation about covid deaths isn't really relevant."

I'm not exactly sure what your point is anyway. 

3 minutes ago, West said:

You could just say "ya that's a fair point. To include a large number of vaccinated folks who wouldn't die regardless of vaccination status in a conversation about covid deaths isn't really relevant."

I'm not exactly sure what your point is anyway. 

My point is don't post numbers if you don't know what they mean.