Trucker's Convoy

West

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

Where and when? Without these all anyone has is your word for it.

My word's pretty good - everyone KNOWS you're a liar :)  

But like i said - this isn't about others. This is about you.  You know what i've said is true. And you get to go to bed tonight and think about what kind of person you are, and that I know what kind you are and others do too. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
56 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

The support this would garner, would be paltry at best.

I mean, we have little to no restrictions left.

It's actually about SOGI in the schools this time.

But of course - yes - vaccines, Trudeau, WEF... from the online chat there's a lot about Jesus in it also.

I'm honestly sad for them.  The online chat indicates a lot of them are borrowing money, doing GoFundMe to finance this protest.  They feel that their cause is popular:

1. Resignation of Trudeau
2. Resignation of the NDP (?)
3. Election by the people
4. Protect the schools from sex ed ideology
5. Release prisoners and lift charges from last year's convoy
6. Transparency of everything government system ( @eyeball you have influence it seems )
7. Protect the voices of immigrants (?!?)

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

It's actually about SOGI in the schools this time.

But of course - yes - vaccines, Trudeau, WEF... from the online chat there's a lot about Jesus in it also.

I'm honestly sad for them.  The online chat indicates a lot of them are borrowing money, doing GoFundMe to finance this protest.  They feel that their cause is popular:

1. Resignation of Trudeau
2. Resignation of the NDP (?)
3. Election by the people
4. Protect the schools from sex ed ideology
5. Release prisoners and lift charges from last year's convoy
6. Transparency of everything government system ( @eyeball you have influence it seems )
7. Protect the voices of immigrants (?!?)

So it's a "Lets Protest Today" protest?

Nothing specific, just general and if you want to add something or complaint, please do so? LOL

Oh and, lets do it in Toronto because there are more people there that can take time off work?

This is as farcical as it can get LOL

20 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Nothing specific, just general and if you want to add something or complaint, please do so? LOL

Oh and, lets do it in Toronto because there are more people there that can take time off work?

This is as farcical as it can get LOL

It's been in the works for weeks actually.

6 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

It's been in the works for weeks actually.

And?

As I said the protest list becomes longer to the point it has no point LOL

It will be a bun fight between groups....My protest is mtre important...No! My protest is more important... and so on and so on LOL

30 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

And?

As I said the protest list becomes longer to the point it has no point LOL

It will be a bun fight between groups....My protest is mtre important...No! My protest is more important... and so on and so on LOL

And what ?  I responded to your point about it being "let's protest today".  It's not.  

I would not dispute your other points btw.

41 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

And what ?  I responded to your point about it being "let's protest today".  It's not.  

I would not dispute your other points btw.

Yes it is.

It is an omnibus protest.

My point is that it is or has become meaningless. And at Queens Park Toronto as if Ford gives a hoot LOL

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Heh, seriously. I worked with a guy who was nicknamed "cause".

He would get triggered about everything, and went to every "in vogue" protest.

He had that high inflection at the end of his sentence when he would approach you on some: "You know what?!"

Then he would hit you with the groundbreaking facts, like he was the only one who knew about it.

When you're that horny for protesting, you're doing it to fill a void. Not to change the world.

• Haha 1

But there wasn't any protest right?  LIke... nobody AT ALL showed up.

Kinda sounds like you guys got trolled, along with the cops and the city :)

"Hey - lets panic ottawa, go post that we're going to protest a bunch of stupid stuff and that we've got gofundme pages and russian backing and that we'll be there saturday!"  Snicker!!!

7 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Not really, its a fairly universal desire I think.  It would probably get better traction if partisans would recognize that also imposing it on 'their guy' might actually make their hold on power last longer and be more effective and productive in terms of the hopes and ideals of whatever party is in power.

Whenever and no matter who scandal hits it puts all the hopes their supporters have at risk often resulting in it being years before the potential of that hope comes their way again.

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

Not really, its a fairly universal desire I think.  It would probably get better traction if partisans would recognize that also imposing it on 'their guy' might actually make their hold on power last longer and be more effective and productive in terms of the hopes and ideals of whatever party is in power.

But it doesn't.  Harper brought in much more transparancy than there was before and you hate him for it. Justin has seriously cut back transparancy and you still defend him daily.  And when they DO find hes' broke the rules the liberals still vote for him.

So unfortunately even YOU don't believe in it :)   I doubt these people do either  i suspect they're just trolling the hell out of the city

• Haha 1

Apologies, I have to park this somewhere. If you do an extensive investigation, the origin of Covid-19 pandemic is yet unknown with any confidence, and several hypotheses exist including lab leak origin. This doesn't seem to be the case with at least one non-profit organization, IPAC Canada with a gazzilion of dedicated members that is boldly stating:

"Like SARS-CoV and MERS-CoV, the newly detected coronavirus (SARS CoV-2) has a zoonotic source, however..." source.

Question: are we (some of us) finally so advanced to have discovered something important that the rest of the world doesn't know yet?

Or because just about anything can be said here (as observed over several years)?

Which one, who would happen to know?

Also, just in case, did it receive any major government funding recently?