Trucker's Convoy

West

2 hours ago, Contrarian said:

1. You used it, daily? Or he just showed you a demo? I use both ChatGPT and Bard here for this hobby, other hobbies, etc, what was your exposure to this AI from the Microsoft AI engineer? 

My friend works on teaching the AI.  He doesn't show us anything, but he's explained how it learns to us (and a lot of it is just feeding it indescribable mountains of data).  

As for my use, other friends and I have run chat bots and image bots on telegram and discord etc for various channels/projects we've run in the crypto space.  They are not nearly as sophisticated as you seem to think they are (yet).  

2 hours ago, Contrarian said:

2. I disagree, AI in the free market is a revolutionary force driving innovation. We are already in the pockets of the ultra-powerful, on the media and political side.

• So why not let Big Tech have a try on your mind? It can't be worse than the brainwashing politicians and the media have done all these years on us.

Have you ever tried actually having a debate with one of these chat bots?  Do you understand how they learn?  

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Perhaps the caricature of me that your mind has created for you has but as for me, you've written me off as a liar

Perhaps you're just a  liar :)   Lots of others have commented on it as well over time as i note.  And frankly it became pretty apperent when you went back and edited things you'd said after i pointed them out to try to look less stupid.

- so how the hell would you ever know what I mean or say or tell you?

Because you're not very good at it.  And it's not that hard to tell when you're lying.  Also - nobody cares about what you say or think at the best of times so its not like it matters. You're not thought of as an insightful person around here - you're the comic relief.

The state of suspended  disbelief you've chosen to exist in cripples your ability think straight about anything.

Nope, it's pretty easy.

I think Trudeau is the bestest PM in the whole world. You do disbelieve everything I say right?

Nope - but as a low intellect leftie i can see how you'd equate knowing someone is a frequent liar to blindly disbelieving everything they say.   A child WOULD think like that, and so would childish people.

But no, that's not how it works.

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

I think Trudeau is the bestest PM in the whole world. You do disbelieve everything I say right?

Well yes he most certainly is. But wish it was was.

VS8wZUQ.jpg

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

You may have been telling the truth there. You have got that sarcastic tone again, like your doing it on purpose.

Double-whammy...

====

Ain't it funny how no one will fess up to being a Trudeau supporter, yet the man was re-elected.

49 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

1. Yes, this is why the communists in China are hoping their surveillance and strict control of the population can provide them enough data to pass the US, they wish this, in the long run. Is easy for them to pass laws for authoritarian purposes like data collection, there is no ACLU there.

2. AI is a rapidly evolving field. 

3. Debate, like a political debate? Not really, my aim is to scan information, summarize data so I can read it quickly, and provide answers quickly instead of wasting time, also grammar works great, so maybe you have a point that because it worked so well for me, I have BIAS. I am learning so many of these political terms, processes, and legislation, so fast, of course, I check them with other sources, I am not a blind follower, it made me do this hobby, and is nothing better but to enjoy a hobby. Also, for folks using it, do check your information, especially when it provides a link, and don't be like this lawyer:

The truckers convoy showed Canada what a weak coward Justin Trudeau is . . . . perhaps a good topic/thread?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Perhaps you're just a  liar :)   Lots of others have commented on it as well over time as i note.  And frankly it became pretty apperent when you went back and edited things you'd said after i pointed them out to try to look less stupid.

Because you're not very good at it.  And it's not that hard to tell when you're lying.  Also - nobody cares about what you say or think at the best of times so its not like it matters. You're not thought of as an insightful person around here - you're the comic relief.

Nope, it's pretty easy.

Nope - but as a low intellect leftie i can see how you'd equate knowing someone is a frequent liar to blindly disbelieving everything they say.   A child WOULD think like that, and so would childish people.

But no, that's not how it works.

When I see monkeys flinging poop at the zoo I don't get involved. I don't read/respond to posts from eyeball, exflyer, moonbox, etc either. 

28 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I can agree that passing the Emergency Act and running in the arms of your ideologues in your team, the comfort of folks that think just like him, is a sign of weakness. 

So, why don't you start it? how under pressure Trudeau ran towards polarization instead of reaching out to reasonable folks in this convoy and have a conversation? Instead he focused on Pat King and fringe elements making the issue bigger.

Then the media ran pictures with 1 controversial flag making the issue even bigger. 

So, yes, weakness under pressure, agreement there. 

AI is so much more important/relevant in this 'Trucker's Convoy' thread.   It's quite generous of you to demonstrate your Artificial Intelligence with your every post.  

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

Changing of the quote of the covid-19 conspiracy troll to:

Yeah, I've had my ass kicked by eyeball, exflyer, moonbox etc too. 

That's a fake quote to gain the upperhand. 

Nothing personal, fight with honour is my preaching.

It's a joke not a fight.

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

It's a joke not a fight.

It's actually pretty common for you, and often you try to pass it as a joke when you get called on it - but it's not.  And if pressured you go back and erase it and lie about it ever being there. It's what you do.

Just now, eyeball said:

Liar.

Sure kid :)   I'm more than happy to let our respective reps stand for themselves  LOLOL!! :)    

Just now, eyeball said:

A FIFY is a lie...

?

Kid - we ALL know you're a liar. If you didn't want to be known as a lair you shouldn't lie so much :)   You can post whatever defense you like, you can whine and cry about it, you can go to bed tonight angry that that's how people see you - but it won't change anything.

You lie, you go back and edit your posts and claim you didn't, you are generally a dishonest person, at least here. If that bothers you then you should try to be more honest.

9 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Kid - we ALL know you're a liar. If you didn't want to be known as a lair you shouldn't lie so much :)   You can post whatever defense you like, you can whine and cry about it, you can go to bed tonight angry that that's how people see you - but it won't change anything.

You lie, you go back and edit your posts and claim you didn't, you are generally a dishonest person, at least here. If that bothers you then you should try to be more honest.

Your ad hominems simply underscore your inabilities.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Your ad hominems simply underscore your inabilities.

LOL -  you're the one who picked the fight  :)  

And you clearly don't understand what an 'ad hominem' is.  Go look the word up.

in any case - don't shoot the messanger.  You know i'm right, and so do i.  Say what you like but it won't be less true.

40 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Covid May Be “Lab Incident”

Covid-19 may have started in a “laboratory incident” but the precise cause is unproven, says the Department of Health.

The acknowledgment comes three years after then-Health Minister Patricia Hajdu ridiculed “conspiracy theories” about the Wuhan Institute of Virology: ‘You’re feeding into conspiracy theories people perpetuate on the internet.’

Hajdu-23-e1690317795184.jpg?x50034

https://www.blacklocks.ca/covid-may-be-lab-incident/

• I recommend folks see their family doctor and not listen to government soldiers or to folks over the internet. Your family doctor knows what is best for you, when a crisis happens, regardless of its origin, in my opinion. 

The family doctor was not involved in these decisions and the drug was distributed by government directly to pharmacies. Your doctor never even received a brochure.

And now we're finding out that the conspiracists were right, whom you people poo-pooed whenever they raised the question.

There were people who rightfully required a medical exemption, but all we heard from Trudeau and the establishment was denials and screaming, screaming.

Don't expect me to believe them.

Edited by OftenWrong

9 hours ago, CdnFox said:

That's why the quote function is there, genius.  Your unwillingness and inability to back up your bullshit just highlights your dishonesty and your ineptitude.   

1 minute ago, Moonbox said:

That's why the quote function is there, genius.  Your unwillingness and inability to back up your bullshit just highlights your dishonesty and your ineptitude.   

LOL - i knew the "fox makes us cry" support group would show up  :)   His lies have been pointed out many times. :)

And there's no point  - I'm talking to him. And he knows what he does.

You can't show any lies because you make them up.  You make up what people say, refuse to quote them saying what you claim they say, and then spend pages and pages carrying on about it.  

You also make up your sources and your information, claiming you have it and then refusing to show it.  

For you, of all people on this forum, to claim dishonesty against anyone is a magnificent joke.  

2 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

You can't show any lies because you make them up.

I can and i have - but of course every time i do then you and exflyer and our little friend eyeball here will just ignore it and demand i do again :)

LIke i said.  He knows. Many others do too and have commented on it. But at the end of the day he gets to go to bed at night knowing what kind of person he is, and that i'm right. That's good enough for me :)

SHall we go on to discuss how you follow me around like a puppy and attack me every time you wind up looking stupid in a discussion with me elsewhere?  Like your desperate attempt to claim that making cuts to the gov'ts expenditures and  spending it on productivity is somehow ridiculous and impossible?   LOLOL!!!

5 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

I can and i have - but of course every time i do then you and exflyer and our little friend eyeball here will just ignore it and demand i do again :)

Pulling up the quote you're claiming to exist or the citation you assure us you have is how you resolve these issues.   It could not be more simple.  That's an easy way to make the other person look bad, but your carrying on about why you can't and won't quote or cite anything only makes you look stupid.  If that's the goal, you're doing great.  ?