Trucker's Convoy

West

2 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

The top two reasons for inflation have nothing to do with the war:

- government overspending during the pandemic raised demand far beyond supply

- Liberal/Dem climate policy shut down pipelines, fracking, and energy development

Add Liberal over-regulation and carbon taxes for the extra layers and icing.

the entire economy is based on inflation

money printing underpins all growth

that being said, the central bank is compromised by trying to prop up the establishment elites

the only way to contain inflation is to raise interest rates to remove dollars from the system

that would however result in a stock market crash and historic recession

so they won't do it, since they are beholden to the status quo regime

they will jawbone about "tapering", but when that crashes the markets, they will balk in the face of it

thus, prepare for runaway inflation in the near term

8 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

The top two reasons for inflation have nothing to do with the war:

- government overspending during the pandemic raised demand far beyond supply

- Liberal/Dem climate policy shut down pipelines, fracking, and energy development

Add Liberal over-regulation and carbon taxes for the extra layers and icing.

And over-regulation of the housing industry. We're way undersupplied for housing units. I'd say rent inflation has been much worse than food/fuel. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nexii said:

And over-regulation of the housing industry. We're way undersupplied for housing units. I'd say rent inflation has been much worse than food/fuel. 

Rent inflation is a direct pass through of costs increases in taxes, hydro, maintenance, mortgage expenses etc.

Anyone who  owns a house knows how much it costs to maintain and keep the house. A renter pays for that.

Also, housing prices are what they are because consumers, the home buyers. are pushing the prices up. They are the ones making the bids and offers for houses. So, someone has the money to buy.

Edited by ExFlyer

8 minutes ago, Nexii said:

If they banned blind bidding and allowed mini homes on abandoned or unused brownfield sites and government land, even charging a lease for water supply and waste removal, the housing crisis would end overnight.  They won’t do it because sellers want top dollar for their homes and the NIMBY’s don’t want glorified trailer parks in their communities.  High immigration policy fuels the housing demand in our most expensive cities.  It also raises greenhouse gasses.   Lol.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Zeitgeist said:

If they banned blind bidding and allowed mini homes on abandoned or unused brownfield sites and government land, even charging a lease for water supply and waste removal, the housing crisis would end overnight.  They won’t do it because sellers want top dollar for their homes and the NIMBY’s don’t want glorified trailer parks in their communities.  High immigration policy fuels the housing demand in our most expensive cities.  

the ones who suffer are the Millennials

but they are the ones who support inflationary policy

so they get what they ask for

my property has tripled in price since 2014

but I won't sell at any price

let the Millennials burn in a fire of their own government's making

couldn't happen to a nicer bunch

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nexii said:

I see this too.  I just bought a little house for myself and the mortgage is $300 less than I would pay for renting a 1 bedroom apartment in my city.

On 4/18/2022 at 12:29 PM, ExFlyer said:

I do not have to admit anything you say I should. It is my decision,  just like taking the vaccine is. My decision.

Trying to convince me seems to be a badge of honour for some of you. I have my beliefs and make decisions based on them, not yours.

You have choices to make in life. Every day. All of them come with consequences.

You don't have to admit anything means that you know you're lying but you're comfortable with telling those lies. 

23 hours ago, eyeball said:

Honestly, I'd be more apt to call it an obvious choice - and an easy  one to boot.

That's because it's a lot like the choice between "Do you want to get shot in the face or give me your wallet?"

Another perfect example of an "easy choice".

17 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It's not coercion because you never have to admit to being a liar.

I just keep on pointing it the fact that you are a liar every time that you deny it. 

It is just difficult to have a decent conversation or discussion with people that have a need to insult and call names.

It is like talking to a pissy 3 year old.

When adult conversations occur, then we can carry on.

41 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

It is just difficult to have a decent conversation or discussion with people that have a need to insult and call names.

It is like talking to a pissy 3 year old.

When adult conversations occur, then we can carry on.

FYI it's not part of an adult discussion for me to ignore the fact that you're lying - your lying is actually a non-starter for adult dialogue.

IE, you don't get to just say "they weren't forced" when "they actually were forced and everyone in the country knows that" and then pretend that you're having an adult discussion. 

Do you get it?

A pissy 3 yr old might say "I ate my peas" over and over while the dog is still licking them up off of the floor. Right now the dog is eating your peas and you're trying to pontificate. It's hilarious.

17 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Has anyone actually seen a picture of someone being physically restrained as they were injected with vaccine?

Of all the billions of vaccinations being administered somebody must have one or two by now.

They are doing this in China.  Have been since the beginning.  There are lots of videos of it.

And now they are also forcing everyone to test daily - the swab up the nose.  I just saw a video of an elderly woman beating off a haz-mat suited man who was trying to shove the swab up her nose, with her cane.  Good for her.

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

Has anyone actually seen a picture of someone being physically restrained as they were injected with vaccine?

Of all the billions of vaccinations being administered somebody must have one or two by now.

Not even the Chinese do that anymore.  No governments want a Tiananmen caught on camera.  The way to oppress people and violate rights now is through deplatforming.  Basically freeze bank accounts, shut down people’s social media accounts, take away their license to work, declare their views unacceptable in public, etc., without actually kicking anyone in the face or getting your hands dirty.  I mean you can do that behind the scenes Stasi style like the international cops did during the Emergencies Act.  This is the new totalitarianism.  It’s digital totalitarianism, a social credit system.  Download the app.  Canada already has ArriveCAN and is abusing anti-terrorist legislation to suppress political dissent.

President Xi and PM Trudeau are the “global leaders” ushering this in.  Canada is the perfect beta test for this because U.S. Republicans wouldn’t stand for such clear violations of their Constitution.  Our Conservative Party is de facto Liberal and half the party is in full support of these policies.  Ask Charest, Rempel, and others like them.

Don’t forget, the political opposition to the Liberals is always “racist-misogynist-fringe” with what our dictator calls “unacceptable views”, even when the protesters or political opponents are people of colour, Indigenous, etc. The police will trample Indigenous protesters with horses and the MSM and their shills like Eyeball will defend government actions. Big Tech is in on the action too.  Bill C-11 will cement this. That’s our country now.

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

President Xi and PM Trudeau are the “global leaders” ushering this in.  Canada is the perfect beta test for this because U.S. Republicans wouldn’t stand for such clear violations of their Constitution.  Our Conservative Party is de facto Liberal and half the party is in full support of these policies.  Ask Charest, Rempel, and others like them.

Don’t forget, the political opposition to the Liberals is always “racist-misogynist-fringe” with what our dictator calls “unacceptable views”, even when the protesters or political opponents are people of colour, Indigenous, etc. The police will trample Indigenous protesters with horses and the MSM and their shills like Eyeball will defend government actions. Big Tech is in on the action too.  Bill C-11 will cement this. That’s our country now.

And all this organizing of a program designed to oppress and control humanity on an international/global scale is being accomplished without a single memo, meeting note, email, audio/video recording, whistle-blower leaking a single bit of physical evidence.  It's incredible.

I mean, if this organization is so competent, capable and skilled to be able to pull this all off without anyone coming up with a single shred of evidence of it happening they probably should be put in charge of the world.

Edited by eyeball
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, eyeball said:

And all this organizing of a program designed to oppress and control humanity on an international/global scale is being accomplished without a single memo, meeting note, email, audio/video recording, whistle-blower leaking a single bit of physical evidence.  It's incredible.

I mean, if this organization is so competent, capable and skilled to be able to pull this all off without anyone coming up with a single shred of evidence of it happening they probably should be put in charge of the world.

Not true.  Klaus Schwab boasts about it on video. Trudeau openly supports censorship of online content. Freeland expresses shadenfraude when she brags that freezing the bank accounts of protesters will “bite”.  The veils are off. This is official policy now. Don’t worry, they tell us, we’re much better off than Ukraine where democracy is under threat.

They’re not completely in charge everywhere yet, but Canada may be a write-off.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

12 minutes ago, eyeball said:

It's astonishing to me how uninformed you are.

Ontario prepares to launch digital ID program and here's how it works | CTV News

2020-08-08 Digital-ID-General-with-CIOSC-Standard-Draft (EN).pdf (canada-ca.github.io)

Can I see some (digital) ID? - Canada.ca

RBC becomes first Canadian bank to introduce digital government identity verification solutions

Why Canadians Should Care about Digital ID in Open Banking | Digital ID & Authentication Council of Canada (diacc.ca)

Just now, Zeitgeist said:

Not true.  Klaus Schwab boasts about it on video.  Trudeau openly supports censorship of online content.  Freeland expresses shadenfraude when she brags that freezing the bank accounts of protesters will “bite”.   The veils are off.  This is official policy now. 

Can you show me a copy of that official policy?

Again if all the 10's of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people acting in concert can accomplish all this without a written document to guide them...my hats go off to them and I will happily submit to their competence.

• Like 1

Just now, eyeball said:

Can you show me a copy of that official policy?

Again if all the 10's of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people acting in concert can accomplish all this without a written document to guide them...my hats go off to them and I will happily submit to their competence.

I’m tired of uploading the same content that you don’t read or watch.  Go back to Lisa LaFlamme.  You never learn.  

Just now, Goddess said:

Can you show me the documents that organize and dovetail all this together with similar efforts other countries and governments are implementing?  How about assessment reports gauging success or failure of the program?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Can you show me the documents that organize and dovetail all this together with similar efforts other countries and governments are implementing?  How about assessment reports gauging success or failure of the program?

It's all there online, Eyeball.

Before today, you didn't think digital ID was anywhere close to being implemented.

I suggest you seriously check it out and consider the implications of such a system.

2 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

I’m tired of uploading the same content that you don’t read or watch.  Go back to Lisa LaFlamme.  You never learn.  

Try uploading the one document that brings it all together then.  Surely there's one somewhere.

Okay, here's a simple question, how many people are involved in this program?

• Like 1

Just now, Goddess said:

It's all there online, Eyeball.

Before today, you didn't think digital ID was anywhere close to being implemented.

I suggest you seriously check it out and consider the implications of such a system.

A system like that makes a lot of sense actually.  Maybe then we could start doing something about all the money laundering services our financial institutions and legal system is providing to criminals and oligarchs.

• Like 1