Trucker's Convoy

West

23 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Sure...that's true as well.

I hope you are clear of Cancer now? My wife went through the treatments too and is clean.

The vaccines will not reduce the possibility of GETTING The Rona. It will reduce the effects of The Rona on you. If your doctor told you it'll keep you from GETTING The Rona...find a new doctor.

After a year of treatment and another year with an iliostomy, it seems to be gone but, while it is gone from the body, it is never gone from the mind. Your whole outlook on life changes dramatically. I quit work. Time to do things for me.

My doctor told me to get the vaccine to prevent me from getting the full effects of corona. To lessen the chance. As we all know, there is no cure for covid (or cancer) but there is mitigation.

5 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

My doctor told me to get the vaccine to prevent me from getting the full effects of corona. To lessen the chance. As we all know, there is no cure for covid (or cancer) but there is mitigation.

did he tell you that you were a filthy disgusting coward  ?

lording your military service over Canadians, as if they have to genuflect to you ?

no civilian reading the shit that you spew has any respect for you

because you are a  piece of shit, you f*cking blade

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Perjury is lying and to be charged with it there must be evidence. You (and I) don't know because the loser wanted a publication ban probably because he did not wan is fans (like you) to find out how much of a lose he really is LOL

Dude you're almost illiterate and you're talking about how much of a "lose" someone else is?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

After a year of treatment and another year with an iliostomy, it seems to be gone but, while it is gone from the body, it is never gone from the mind. Your whole outlook on life changes dramatically. I quit work. Time to do things for me.

My wife never missed a step. But I'm convinced she's a mutant.  ;)

Glad you're ok.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

The only blather his comes from you.
No need to put words in my mouth because you have no decent retort.  I say what I want to say, don't need your help LOL

Don't know why it is so important to you that you that I see things your way. Don't know what your obsession with my opinion is and is such a problem for you. You have an opinion and there 3 or 4 others here that think you are OK. Console each other to feel better.

I just like making fun of vaxtards, and right now you're the worst of the lot.

Ex-Flyer's POV: "WE NEED TO FORCE YOUNG PEOPLE AND SMALL CHILDREN TO TAKE A DANGEROUS VACCINE THAT DOESN'T REALLY PROTECT ANYONE FROM A VIRUS THAT ONLY KILLS 1.2% OF CONFIRMED CASES (ALMOST EXCLUSIVELY PEOPLE OVER 70 WITH CO-MORBIDITIES)" 

? You crack me up dude. 

26 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I just like making fun of vaxtards, and right now you're the worst of the lot.

Ex-Flyer's POV: "WE NEED TO FORCE YOUNG PEOPLE AND SMALL CHILDREN TO TAKE A DANGEROUS VACCINE THAT DOESN'T REALLY PROTECT ANYONE FROM A VIRUS THAT ONLY KILLS 1.2% OF CONFIRMED CASES (ALMOST EXCLUSIVELY PEOPLE OVER 70 WITH CO-MORBIDITIES)" 

? You crack me up dude. 

You do like to make shit up. That is why everything you say is suspect.

There should be a fact check warning to every one of your posts LOL

I state my opinion, no need for you to embellish it LOL

30 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

says a Liberal Party of Canada sycophant from his Ottawa ivory tower

try to take your shit off the internet to the people

see what happens

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2014/apr/10/tamiflu-saga-drug-trials-big-pharma

Interesting article from 2014.

Before Gates was funding The Guardian.

In 2009, there was widespread concern about a new flu pandemic, and billions were being spent stockpiling Tamiflu around the world.

At the same time, it was rapidly becoming clear that there were odd inconsistencies in the information on this drug. Crucially, different organisations around the world had drawn vastly different conclusions about its effectiveness. The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) said it gave no benefits on complications such as pneumonia, while the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said it did.

The Japanese regulator made no claim for complications, but the European Medicines Agency (EMA) said there was a benefit. There are only two explanations for this, and both can only be resolved by full transparency. Either these organisations saw different data, in which case we need to build a collective list, add up all the trials, and work out the effects of the drug overall. Or this is a close call, and there is reasonable disagreement on how to interpret the trials, in which case we need full access to their methods and results, for an informed public debate in the medical academic community.

This is particularly important, since there can often be shortcomings in the design of a clinical trial, which mean it is no longer a fair test of which treatment is best. We now know this was the case in many of the Tamiflu trials, where, for example, participants were sometimes very unrepresentative of real-world patients.

First, as with many other drugs, it now seems that not even the regulators had seen all the information on all the trials. But more than that, regulators miss things. Many of the most notable problems with medicines over the past few years – with the arthritis drug Vioxx; with the diabetes drug rosiglitazone, marketed as Avandia; and with the evidence base for Tamiflu – weren't spotted primarily by regulators, but rather by independent doctors and academics. Regulators don't miss things because they are corrupt, or incompetent. They miss things because detecting signals of risk and benefit in reviews of clinical trials is a difficult business and so, like all difficult questions in science, it benefits from having many eyes on the problem.

Should we have spent half a billion on this drug? That's a tricky question. If you picture yourself in a bunker, watching a catastrophic pandemic unfold, confronting the end of human civilization, you could probably persuade yourself that Tamiflu might be worth buying anyway, even knowing the risks and benefits. But that final clause is the key. We often choose to use treatments in medicine, knowing that they have limited benefit, and significant side-effects: but we make an informed decision, balancing the risks and benefits for ourselves.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

I'm not making anything at all up.

-You support vax mandates 100%. 

-Vax mandates are exactly the way that I characterized them.

-People who do not need the pseudovax are being forced to take them.

-The vaccines have very serious, well-known side effects, period.

Those are all facts. Connect the dots and they spell "whoever supports the vax mandates is an idiot". 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I'm not making anything at all up.

-You support vax mandates 100%. 

-Vax mandates are exactly the way that I characterized them.

-People who do not need the pseudovax are being forced to take them.

-The vaccines have very serious, well-known side effects, period.

Those are all facts. Connect the dots and they spell "whoever supports the vax mandates is an idiot". 

this sock puppet troll who claims to be a "Chief Warrant Officer from NDHQ"

has come onto this forum defaming the members here, making false statements of fact to harm our reputations

then when that provokes completely understandable outrage

he runs to the moderator claiming to be a victim of the very outrage he has deliberately provoked

• Like 2

at the end of the day, this is how I came to support the truckers

I wasn't militant about the vaccine, I took the vaccine in good faith

I wasn't that interested in the protest at first, protesting has never been my thing

they were having a peaceful protest in Ottawa, fair enough, knock yourselves out

but then General Wayne Eyre did something which completely shocked me

he said that these obviously peaceful & harmless Canadians were "desecrating the National Cenotaph"

I was honestly stunned, I couldn't believe that a Patricia would tell such an egregious lie for such evil purposes

then the highly decorated veterans in the ranks of the truckers called for my help

they called a stand to; all veterans who can come to our aid, we need you now

so I answered the call, because I was so horrified by the ignominious conduct of the CDS himself

we've all seen the purges going on at NDHQ

first the Liberals went after Vice Admiral Norman

now they have gone after General Vance, Admiral MacDonald, Maj. General Fortin

the list of officers at NDHQ who are being purged by obviously trumped up charges is growing

a far left extremist ideologically motivated purge of the senior ranks in the armed forces ?

that's actually called a "Stalinist Purge"

in the Cold War, we would have called these Liberals "Communist traitors"

perhaps General Eyre was intimidated by these lawless Liberal tyrants

but again, he is a Patricia

so I do not accept "I'm afraid for my career, Justin Trudeau might come after me next" as an excuse

Edited by Dougie93
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Justin Trudeau warns Canadians about the "threat" of "Overnationalism" ?!

https://thepostmillennial.com/justin-trudeau-overnationalism

this man has apparently gone insane

it's not even a word in the English language, the Liberals have been reduced to invoking Orwellian Newspeak

Canada is at this point no longer just a burden upon the provinces

Canada itself has become a threat to its own citizens

a threat to our fundamental rights, our prosperity, our whole Western way of life

the elites rule lawlessly with impunity

as an international Communist totalitarian conspiracy against the Westphalian nation state itself

• Like 2

yet as much as Pierre Polievre says all the right things ?

how can we trust the Conservatives ?

Doug Ford said all the right things too

but now that he is ensconced in power, even Doug Ford is imposing this totalitarian Communist agenda in Ontario

it doesn't matter who we vote for

all the institutions, including the institution of Canada itself have fallen to this insane totalitarian ideology

what the Frankfurt School Communist Rudi Dutschke called "the march through the institutions"

this has already happened in Canada

Canada is committing national suicide, and we are all being dragged down with the captured ship of state

9 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

he said that these obviously peaceful & harmless Canadians were "desecrating the National Cenotaph"

I was honestly stunned, I couldn't believe that a Patricia would tell such an egregious lie for such evil purposes

The contrast in the coverage between the BLM riots and the Freedom convoy was staggering.

BLM could chant for the murders of cops, tear down statues, loot stores, assault cops and citizens, and burn half a city and our mainstream media would call it a "mostly peaceful protest", then suddenly they were tripping over themselves in a race to tell the most lies about the Freedom Convoy to make it seem destructive and hateful.

In a crowd of 20,000 people one person went to the top stair of a cenotaph and the were accused of "dancing on the tomb of the unknown soldier" - that never actually happened.

People put Freedom Convoy signs on the Terry Fox statue and it was 'desecration' but in pride parades they've put their rainbow hats on it and it was 'cool'. 

They referenced Nazi and Confederate flags constantly but never had the pictures to back it up. There was one conspicuous flag that came up right behind a PC MP while he was being interviewed by CBC and it didn't even last 10 seconds. Then Trudeau's own photographer was caught on camera with the lone confederate flag guy - obviously another plant, somewhere at the very fringe of the protest.

"They're honking their horns all through the night!" Nope, 6pm they shut it down.

"They're harassing the residents." Not true at all.

"They're harassing the businesses, so local businesses are all closed!" Nope. Businesses were told to close and the ones that stayed open had a grand time.

"They're stealing food from homeless people and harassing people at the food kitchen!" Another lie.

"There was an attempted arson a few blocks away, it was probably the Freedom Convoy!" Another lie.

"A trans person was harassed nearby! It was probably the truckers!" Nearby was 15 blocks away, and there was no evidence to support that anyone from the convoy was involved in "THE DREADFUL HARASSING!"

Then the police had to ban bouncy castles from the area because it sent the wrong message lol. 

There's a really low class of Canadians that just supports Trudeau and our MSM no matter how bad their lies get. This is quickly becoming a shithole country. 

Edited by WestCanMan

Just now, WestCanMan said:

The contrast in the coverage between the BLM riots and the Freedom convoy was staggering.

the reason is an ideological agenda invoked by the Frankfurt School Communist Herbert Marcuse

he called it "Repressive Tolerance" in his essay of the same name, which he published in 1965

the concept is that Communist ends justify the means

it's quite simple, all the lunatic Communism is to be tolerated

while anyone who opposes these totalitarian Communist lunatics is to be repressed

this ideology has captured every institution in Canada, particularly in government, academia, and the corporate media

• Like 1

in defence of Canada, this ideology is an entirely American paradigm now

this is all being imposed on Canadians from above

by way of the Liberals being mere instruments of the American Democrat Party

Canada is simply too weak of a Confederation

not strong enough to hold back the tide of lunacy flowing over the ramparts from America

I work on a loading dock in a warehouse as a forklift operator

none of the working class Canadians I know believe in any of this lunacy

they all despise it, and they despise Trudeau too

this totalitarian Communism is only embraced by the elites and their cronies

Edited by Dougie93

take a long drive

a night drive

through the Canadian woods at night

think about it

remember your oaths & affirmations

remember where you come from

the story of your people

Nouvelle France

the United Empire Loyalists

Les Canadiens

Les Glorieux

not one step back in the face of American invasion

lions in winter

The Liberals and Democrats are destroying liberal-democracy.  They’re selling a pseudoscientific religion of racial determinism that believes Black, other people of colour, and Indigenous should have money and benefits handed to them because of injustices committed by people no longer alive towards people who are no longer alive.  They refuse to acknowledge that blacks in Africa also traded slaves and genocide/atrocities have been committed by almost all races against almost all races. Their policies are racist and oppressive because they don’t really believe in free will or that people of colour can overcome obstacles and be successful without special privileges and lower standards.

The disparagement of historic figures who built much of the civilization we enjoy today has to stop.  Removing Ryerson’s statue and changing the name of the eponymous university is unethical.  He was a friend of Indigenous who learned Ojibwa and fought for Indigenous rights and land.  He lived among them and taught them farming techniques.  He was the founder of public education in Ontario, a social good.  Residential schools started long after he died.   Sir John A. MacDonald, our first PM, is slammed for saying the government shouldn’t create a dependency on the state for the feeding, sheltering, and clothing of Indigenous.  He also created the first national projects that made the settlement and parliamentary rule of law, with all of the services and benefits enjoyed by Canadians across the country, possible through Confederation.  He had flaws, but probably fewer of them, and he achieved more good in his day, than most or all of those who are trying to erase him from history today.

The current Liberal-Dem juggernaut is leading western civilization off a cliff through overspending, debt, high inflation, and an assault on the values that built our civilization: hard work, the institution of family, and the progrsssive policies of universal literacy and education. They are denigrating the country as colonial-patriarchal and trying to remove the values that support family and community, such as holy days.  Religion was declared non-essential during the pandemic.  Families and friends were kept apart.  Crucifixes are removed from institutions and replaced with rainbow flags and rhetoric about 150 genders, even as science still says there are two.

Most Canadians understand that gender dysphoria can be real and in exceptional circumstances sex change is necessary, but our government is funding sex changes for kids without much thought to process or long term consequences, even as trans doctors are calling for more thorough screening.

We are being told not to use male and female pronouns when addressing people.  We are being told to read land acknowledgments that are political documents requiring reparations.  Our government doesn’t know what it’s doing or why.  Kids are lost.  They’re being told that family is patriarchal and heterosexuality is homophobic.  When a U.S. governor tries to keep discussing sexual identity, orientation, and sexuality out of primary child education, he is treated by the left like Hitler.  Disney and other corporate players are falling in line for fear of censorship by the left.  Basically news media, big tech, and government are reinforcing a Marxist anti-family internationalist agenda.

As pandemic fear gets harder for government to use as an excuse to control people, climate change fear is getting amped up, though no one can prove the extent of human made climate change or predict if and when it will cause an existential crisis for humanity.  Nevertheless, our government is shutting down energy and resource projects, adding to inflation, and imposing carbon taxes as the cost of living skyrockets.  They are funding money-losing wind and solar projects that are insufficient to meet our energy needs.

Our government has abdicated Canadian sovereignty and now takes marching orders from international bodies like the World Economic Forum that want to maintain draconian controls over populations so their elites can enjoy pristine hideaways in peace.  Our NDP-Liberal government totally sold out the workers and is maintaining unjustifiable vaccine mandates against federal workers and truckers, adding to delivery costs and destroying livelihoods.  Anyone who protests government policies is called racist-misogynist-fringe with unacceptable views, including people of colour.  They can have their bank accounts frozen, licence to work removed, and their reputation destroyed.  The government will impose martial law in order to act lawlessly against citizens if they disagree with the position of a legal protest.  And the way they treated our veterans…

Biden is a half-demented, compromised war monger who could land the west in a nuclear war.  Trudeau is a useful idiot pawn of the WEF and his Ukrainian nationalist Deputy PM Freeland, the one whose grandpa ran a Nazi paper in Ukraine.  She also bragged about how freezing the bank accounts of protesters would bite.

These lost tyrants are leading liberal-democracy to radical left totalitarianism.  They’re championing censorship, government dependence, and extreme overreach into how Canadians conduct themselves and think.

Sadly, we may be too far gone.  To think we’re stuck with three more years of this government.  Polievre would have to stand firm on his views despite an assault by our state run media.  He’d have to win the leadership.  Our economy could be crippled by then.  Our population could be so oppressed that there’s no free and democratic means to change government.  The US has a better chance of rescuing democracy than we do right now, but they may also be too far gone.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Sadly, we may be too far gone. 

the forlorn hope then

we go over the top into the storm

unto the beaches of Dieppe, the trenches at Ypres, the heights at Queenston

like our forefathers before us

these tyrants will have to kill us all

as we are faithful, unto Judgement Day

• Like 1

Warrant Officer Rick Nolan was killed in the opening volley at Operation Medusa

Canada did not provide enough armored vehicles, so he was going into battle in a jeep

the Taliban RPG-7 went right through the window and exploded, he stood no chance

Warrant Officer Frank Mellish was Rick Nolan's best friend

so he would not let the Taliban have Rick's body

Frank Mellish was cut down by another RPG-7, as he went forward into the storm, to recover his best friends body

I will follow them, over the top, into the storm

they did not die so Canada would become a lunatic asylum pseudo Communist dictatorship

Victoria Regina Imperatrix

Pro Patria

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I see most Libbies are conspicuous in their absence. Its hard to argue that Pixie-Dust and his limp little minions have any credibility at all.

I would invite trials to roast each and every one of these Tweenkies. Try them all as traitors. Drag each and every one...Trudeau...Generals...news media...bureaucrats...all of them...through the mud they've created themselves. 

I have no mercy left in me for these...traitors.

Edited by Nationalist

56 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I see most Libbies are conspicuous in their absence. Its hard to argue that Pixie-Dust and his limp little minions have any credibility at all.

I would invite trials to roast each and every one of these Tweenkies. Try them all as traitors. Drag each and every one...Trudeau...Generals...news media...bureaucrats...all of them...through the mud they've created themselves. 

I have no mercy left in me for these...traitors.

never too high, never too low

it's a long season

so just let the game come to you

happy warriors

• Like 1