Trucker's Convoy

West

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Yes, it's a criminal charge in Canada now. They just have a more ominous name for it: "MISCHIEF!" DA Da dahhhhhhhhhh.

If you believe that it was a Nazi onslaught, spitting out jewish corpses as they hated their way across the country, then you can choose this option. If no one discovers any corpses then you can just blame Trudeau, CTV and CBC for giving you false info. 

1. Not just now but always.

2. Nope

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

One of the most evil things I've seen through all this is the demonizing, banning and destroying of hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin and monoclonal antibodies that front-line doctors have demonstrated to be effective in treating covid early.  To me, this is like banning and destroying stocks of Tylenol.  These are (were) all inexpensive, safe and effective over-the-counter medications that people should have a right to see if it works for them. None of these are dangerous drugs.

The only reason for banning and destroying the stocks of them was they could not get the EUA if there was a proven treatment for covid.

Interestingly, people have been taking the supplement N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC - found in most health food stores and pharmacies) to treat and prevent colds and flus for years, as it is a powerful anti-inflammatory/antioxidant.  Lots of reports of it lessening the symptoms of covid at home.

Now the US is seeking to ban NAC, too. Amazon has pulled brands of it, even if it is just an ingredient in a blend.

Just evil.

Goddess I know and agree with you about treatments. This whole charade has been managed to promote vaccines and trample any medications available. Its been a disgusting display of partisan hackery and corporate greed.

Yet...here in Canuckland we got stuck with Pixie-Dust again. This country is full of fucked up idiots and politicians who, it appears, are all in cahoots with this regardless of party lines.

The Conservative Party is shit!

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

CDC has already said they feel they were "misled" by Pfizer about the trials, so....... you may want to investigate that a little further. 

As to benefits - vaccinated are contracting and dying from covid at 2X the rate of unvaccinated, all over the world.  The supposed "benefits" were speculated on, since there was nothing long-term to base any benefits on at the time. 

You are the lab rats. You are the studies.  Don't get all pissy because the long-term effects of taking an experimental never-tried-before mRNA vaccine isn't working out the way you were promised it would.

Enjoy your continual jabs, you will need them now just to stay alive.  Hopefully.

1. No, enlighten me. I like to be amused.

2 BS. Facebook facts LOL

3.Me pissy? I think not.   The ones that are pissy are the likes of you so upset I won't follow your path..

I am totally baffled why you and a few others here are so persistent and insistent I believe and join you in your disbelief's.  I find it plain bizarre that you and a few others try so hard to make me see it your way or understand your convoluted take on COVID and the truckers protest. Is there something that you cannot understand about me not giving diddley about your opinions? You don't like mine so I reciprocate. For every anti whatever you link, I will and can find a pro to counter yours, just to piss you off even more.

Why do you give a damn what I think and cannot stop trying to convince me of your BS. You must know by now that banging your head on the brick wall that your head will bleed but the wall will still be there LOL

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

Well its as plain as the day is long Canadians like their governments corrupt so you're still stuck with having to elect the one you like. It's pretty straightforward. 

Ya well...I'm now voting my conscience.

Fuck the Conservatives. They're nothing more than Libbie slaves.

10 minutes ago, West said:

Apparently two new made up charges against Pat King. Perjury and Obstruction of Justice lol. Just looking for anything to show him not to go against the left's Lord and Savior, Justin Trudeau

Yup LOL

You, e trial lawyer knows best LOL

And it is a city of Ottawa taking him to court and laying charges. One day you will get it but it's OK to live in oblivion.

13 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

1. No, enlighten me. I like to be amused.

Enlighten yourself.

2 BS. Facebook facts LOL

Errrrmmmm......the data came from their individual provincial sites.

I am totally baffled why you and a few others here are so persistent and insistent I believe and join you in your disbelief's.  I find it plain bizarre that you and a few others try so hard to make me see it your way

In case you didn't see it the first 47 times I posted it - I am pro-choice on the vaccinations.  Specifically - I am INFORMED pro-choice.  Which means I don't gobble down CBC headlines or put a lot of stock in what Big-Pharma-Paid scientists have to say.  It's worked out well - if this were a game, so far the censored scientists are up 16-0.

Why do you give a damn what I think

Because you're here to discuss, and I'm interested in what everyone has to say.

I'm not looking for an echo chamber.  If you are, perhaps a discussion board isn't the right fit for you.

3.Me pissy? I think not.

LOL  Sorrynotsorry, but you seem rather pissy. 

About a lot of things. 

All the time.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, West said:

Apparently two new made up charges against Pat King. Perjury and Obstruction of Justice lol. Just looking for anything to show him not to go against the left's Lord and Savior, Justin Trudeau

Perjury is another "enemy of the state" charge.

Almost everyone lies in court, even lawyers on both sides do it on a regular basis, police officers do it as a matter of habit, but only a select few people are ever charged and convicted of it.

A google search comes up with lots of information about police perjury: https://www.uwindsor.ca/law/tanovich/sites/uwindsor.ca.law.tanovich/files/thompsonarticle.pdf

Only a small percentage of officers are ever charged with perjury and the only ones that I found who were convicted were 2 of the Dziekanski killers. 

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

Because you're here to discuss, and I'm interested in what everyone has to say.

I'm not looking for an echo chamber.  ......

All the time.

No, you are not interested in what everyone has to say, only yourself and your ilk.

Yes you are looking for an echo chamber. if one agrees with you it is OK,if not, then make sure they see it your way LOL

Almost everyone lies in court, even lawyers on both sides do it on a regular basis, police officers do it as a matter of habit, but only a select few people are ever charged and convicted of it.

A google search comes up with lots of information about police perjury: https://www.uwindsor.ca/law/tanovich/sites/uwindsor.ca.law.tanovich/files/thompsonarticle.pdf

Only a small percentage of officers are ever charged with perjury and the only ones that I found who were convicted were 2 of the Dziekanski killers. 

Perjury is a crime. Period. Is and has been forever LOL

Ha, try as you might, the guy is charged.  Find excuses or reasons, he is still charged. LOL

Oh and wouldn't it be hilarious if the hacker was one of his protester buddies LOL

Yes they are throwing crud at the wall to see what sticks. The perjury charge is often used when they know their evidence is weak as a way to save face. 

Pretty pathetic this is happening in our country.

1 hour ago, West said:

All Liberals. Very sick folks

As are cons and dippers and most of all PPCers.

I was going to include the Bloc but no one cares about them anyway. They always do what they want and get what they want and no one says anything  about it.

Just now, West said:

Yes they are throwing crud at the wall to see what sticks. The perjury charge is often used when they know their evidence is weak as a way to save face. 

Pretty pathetic this is happening in our country.

Seems to stick pretty good to this guy. More and more every day LOL

What a f'n loser Ha.

8 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

No, you are not interested in what everyone has to say, only yourself and your ilk.

Yes you are looking for an echo chamber. if one agrees with you it is OK,if not, then make sure they see it your way LOL

Just because I'm interested in what everyone has to say, doesn't mean I have to agree with them.

If I wanted an echo chamber, I'd do like Harder does and put everyone who I don't agree with on "ignore". ?

I have never used the ignore function, even with people I really, really don't agree with.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Just because I'm interested in what everyone has to say, doesn't mean I have to agree with them.

If I wanted an echo chamber, I'd do like Harder does and put everyone who I don't agree with on "ignore". ?

I have never used the ignore function, even with people I really, really don't agree with.

Didn't know there was an ignore function.

Wouldn't use it either cause then I would miss the fun of retort.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Perjury is a crime. Period. Is and has been forever LOL

Ha, try as you might, the guy is charged.  Find excuses or reasons, he is still charged. LOL

Oh and wouldn't it be hilarious if the hacker was one of his protester buddies LOL

Perjury is an "enemy of the state" crime.

Almost every judge in every court case has the opportunity to charge at least one person with perjury. It almost never happens.

In this case, the Führer/AG just has it in for someone who made him look stupid. 

If our judicial system fails to make an example of Pat King they will have failed their Führer.

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Funny how you blather on like this but you won't talk about your own stat showing that only 1.2% of the 482.3M confirmed cases worldwide resulted in death.

It's important to note that this is worldwide, so countries with 0-low vax rates are included in that, and no one in the world was vaxed before Jan of 2021 either, so the vast majority of the 482.3M covid cases were unvaccinated people. Yet only 1.2% died, and probably 5.9M of the 6.1M deaths were among people 60 and over with co-morbidities.

ExFlyer: "WE STILL NEED TO FORCE YOUNG ADULTS AND CHILDREN TO VAX! ANYONE WHO RESISTS SHOULD BE BEATEN BY POLICE!"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Perjury is an "enemy of the state" crime.

Almost every judge in every court case has the opportunity to charge at least one person with perjury. It almost never happens.

In this case, the Führer/AG just has it in for someone who made him look stupid. 

If our judicial system fails to make an example of Pat King they will have failed their Führer.

Perjury is lying and to be charged with it there must be evidence. You (and I) don't know because the loser wanted a publication ban probably because he did not wan is fans (like you) to find out how much of a lose he really is LOL

12 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Funny how you blather on like this but you won't talk about your own stat showing that only 1.2% of the 482.3M confirmed cases worldwide resulted in death.

It's important to note that this is worldwide, so countries with 0-low vax rates are included in that, and no one in the world was vaxed before Jan of 2021 either, so the vast majority of the 482.3M covid cases were unvaccinated people. Yet only 1.2% died, and probably 5.9M of the 6.1M deaths were among people 60 and over with co-morbidities.

ExFlyer: "WE STILL NEED TO FORCE YOUNG ADULTS AND CHILDREN TO VAX! ANYONE WHO RESISTS SHOULD BE BEATEN BY POLICE!"

The only blather his comes from you.
No need to put words in my mouth because you have no decent retort.  I say what I want to say, don't need your help LOL

Don't know why it is so important to you that you that I see things your way. Don't know what your obsession with my opinion is and is such a problem for you. You have an opinion and there 3 or 4 others here that think you are OK. Console each other to feel better.

On 1/22/2022 at 1:07 PM, QuebecOverCanada said:

We literally still have staff who are going to isolate themselves for 2 weeks because of a positive test with no symptom. Of course capacity will be limited when you have these kinds of procedures put in place.

Or have they learned how to game the system? Like teacher shortage because of covid or, like public servants? Maybe others too?