Trucker's Convoy

West

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

I see most Libbies are conspicuous in their absence. Its hard to argue that Pixie-Dust and his limp little minions have any credibility at all.

I would invite trials to roast each and every one of these Tweenkies. Try them all as traitors. Drag each and every one...Trudeau...Generals...news media...bureaucrats...all of them...through the mud they've created themselves. 

I have no mercy left in me for these...traitors.

Not absent. Even if some points have merit, some points leaves one with shaking heads.

No sense discussing or trying to discuss because of the unintelligible retorts and accusations. Just because someone disagrees with certain points does not make them "traitors"

Waiting for them LOL

Edited by ExFlyer

the Liberals & NDP will burn in the fire of inflation

that is beyond their control

so there will be sharply rising prices, or sharply rising interest rates

either way,  the government in power is going to get wiped out

none the less, the Bureaucrats are the ones who actually run the country

and they are all Liberals

all roads lead to the Liberal Party of Canada

Natural Governing Post National One Party State

the Iron Curtain against American freedom

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Not absent. Even if some points have merit, some points leaves one with shaking heads.

No sense discussing or trying to discuss because of the unintelligible retorts and accusations. Just because someone disagrees with certain points does not make them "traitors"

Waiting for them LOL

No that's true.

What does make Pixie-Dust and his minions traitors is lying openly to the Canadian people...not only letting but encouraging a recession on Canadians...using and encouraging dictatorial edicts to destroy Canadians...etc. 

The biggest problem Libbies have is truth. In order to execute their grand plan of The New Normal they have to get people to ignore their own senses and believe a warped reality based on out right lies.

For instance...nobody can convince me that they actually think masking kids or even jabbing them, is a wise thing to do. This is pure insanity driven by gross lies to generate fear. Yet we've known all along that kids are not in danger from The Rona. The Gawd forsaken mask is nothing more than a virtue signal.

The Libbies went after anyone who did not choke down their warped reality, with a vengeance. No act was or is too low...too nasty...too illegal for their use. So do I think their leaders should be publicly destroyed?

I pray for it.

Edited by Nationalist

27 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

No that's true.

What does make Pixie-Dust and his minions traitors is lying openly to the Canadian people...not only letting but encouraging a recession on Canadians...using and encouraging dictatorial edicts to destroy Canadians...etc. 

The biggest problem Libbies have is truth. In order to execute their grand plan of The New Normal they have to get people to ignore their own senses and believe a warped reality based on out right lies.

For instance...nobody can convince me that they actually think masking kids or even jabbing them, is a wise thing to do. This is pure insanity driven by gross lies to generate fear. Yet we've known all along that kids are not in danger from The Rona. The Gawd forsaken mask is nothing more than a virtue signal.

The Libbies went after anyone who did not choke down their warped reality, with a vengeance. No act was or is too low...too nasty...too illegal for their use. So do I think their leaders should be publicly destroyed?

I pray for it.

You do realize that the mask mandates and even the "jabbing" is provincial edicts? And many of those are conservative governments?

Oh and, the only one still with a mask mandates is Quebec. (don't mention airlines and only 6 airlines in the world do not have mandatory masks requirement)

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I see most Libbies are conspicuous in their absence. Its hard to argue that Pixie-Dust and his limp little minions have any credibility at all.

I would invite trials to roast each and every one of these Tweenkies. Try them all as traitors. Drag each and every one...Trudeau...Generals...news media...bureaucrats...all of them...through the mud they've created themselves. 

I have no mercy left in me for these...traitors.

Go look in the mirror and ask yourself why you're carrying water for the little asshole. That's you completely ignoring the snow-washing of oligarch money going on under his nose.

Takes a traitor to know one I guess.

On 4/16/2022 at 10:37 AM, Dougie93 said:

yet as much as Pierre Polievre says all the right things ?

how can we trust the Conservatives ?

Doug Ford said all the right things too

but now that he is ensconced in power, even Doug Ford is imposing this totalitarian Communist agenda in Ontario

it doesn't matter who we vote for

all the institutions, including the institution of Canada itself have fallen to this insane totalitarian ideology

what the Frankfurt School Communist Rudi Dutschke called "the march through the institutions"

this has already happened in Canada

Canada is committing national suicide, and we are all being dragged down with the captured ship of state

Trudeau hates western values. He's a sick puppy.

40 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

You do realize that the mask mandates and even the "jabbing" is provincial edicts? And many of those are conservative governments?

Oh and, the only one still with a mask mandates is Quebec. (don't mention airlines and only 6 airlines in the world do not have mandatory masks requirement)

The travel bans are federal. 

19 minutes ago, West said:

The travel bans are federal. 

There is no federal travel ban whatsoever.

As I also said, masks required on aircraft are world wide. Not a Canadian invention nor Canadians alone.

https://thepointsguy.com/news/which-airlines-flights-require-wear-face-mask/

Edited by ExFlyer

12 minutes ago, West said:

There are if you have decided that not taking the vaccine was best for your health.

Can't fly if your are intoxicated either. Your decision, and the consequences of it.

US requires you to be vaccinated, as do some other countries too https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/proof-of-vaccination.html

Countries that are open to vaccinated travellers  https://www.travelandleisure.com/travel-news/countries-accepting-vaccinated-travelers

Edited by ExFlyer
Add link

43 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Can't fly if your are intoxicated either. Your decision, and the consequences of it.

US requires you to be vaccinated, as do some other countries too https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/proof-of-vaccination.html

Countries that are open to vaccinated travellers  https://www.travelandleisure.com/travel-news/countries-accepting-vaccinated-travelers

I'm not one for extorting people to take a vaccine. Seems beneath any civilized society or person. 

And I've flown intoxicated several times. Helps calm the nerves. You don't take a breathalyzer to fly

Edited by West

19 minutes ago, West said:

I'm not one for extorting people to take a vaccine. Seems beneath any civilized society or person. 

And I've flown intoxicated several times. Helps calm the nerves. You don't take a breathalyzer to fly

No one is extorting. Take it or not, your choice.

8 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Ya they are. Threats of job losses or restrictions on travel. Quebec even went as far as saying you couldn't enter a grocery store. 

Very sick. Not what you'd expect among a civilized population

Edited by West

29 minutes ago, West said:

Ya they are. Threats of job losses or restrictions on travel. Quebec even went as far as saying you couldn't enter a grocery store. 

Very sick. Not what you'd expect among a civilized population

Quebec also said you cannot wear a hijab, cross on a chain or, yarmulkes.

World, civilized world. Th w whole world had restrictions.

Point..... Counter-Point

Edited by ExFlyer

34 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

That's a lie or it's the dumbest thing that anyone ever said on the internet.

Take the vaccine

or

lose your job & change careers during covid, and you're not eligible for CERB or EI, when half the economy is shut down,  

is absolutely extorting.

To a person with a mtg, a family, etc, that's looking down the barrel of a loaded gun.

"Hey dude, jump out of the lifeboat into the shark-infested waters or snort some of this $10/lb cocaine to see if it has fentanyl in it. It's your choice. No pressure." Just a choice, right? 

24 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

That's a lie or it's the dumbest thing that anyone ever said on the internet.

is absolutely extorting.

To a person with a mtg, a family, etc, that's looking down the barrel of a loaded gun.

"Hey dude, jump out of the lifeboat into the shark-infested waters or snort some of this $10/lb cocaine to see if it has fentanyl in it. It's your choice. No pressure." Just a choice, right? 

OK. :)

14 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Do you realize I don't consider any government that ignored the scientific data, conservative? 

14 hours ago, eyeball said:

Go look in the mirror and ask yourself why you're carrying water for the little asshole. That's you completely ignoring the snow-washing of oligarch money going on under his nose.

Takes a traitor to know one I guess.

Just 1 more reason to dispose of our corrupt political and bureaucratic traitors. 

9 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I see what you did there. Snort & swim. Probably the best option. 

As I said in that post Point - CounterPoint.

You had one and I had another. Carrying on was useless.

Your analogies strain for similarity and are over dramatic. Hence the "OK".

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Do you realize I don't consider any government that ignored the scientific data, conservative? 

Then include the conservatives in your criticism and not only liberal. Include NDP as well as BC was one of the worst with restrictions.

Oh and, don't forget the Saskatchewan Party and CAQ and Consensus Government (NWT and Nunavut)

Heck, why not just say all Canadian Governments LOL