Trucker's Convoy

West

let them charge me with something

I will testify that they are traitors, and I easily can prove it, truth is an absolute defence

they are doing it out in the open

they are releasing publicly

that Biden told Trudeau to use extraordinary powers to crush peaceful assembly in Canada

now Trudeau is doing what Biden told him to do

invoking war powers, military force, against his own innocent people

Trudeau is actually a war criminal at this point

Edited by Dougie93

16 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Do you have the right to spread Covid to other people by going to places that require masks or other restrictions?  What do you think about masks and social distancing?

Drugstore and cloth masks don't work and you don't want to wear the kind that do.  And no, I'm not talking about N 95s. Think closer to a Haz Mat suit.

38 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I've been buying up all the books from work like How To Survive Off The Grid, Survival Medicine, Edible Plants & Mushrooms (for my area), Bushcraft Skills, How To Prepare for Anything.....

Wow, and you call other people brainwashed. But if you enjoy that stuff, go for it.

On 2/15/2022 at 1:10 PM, Jack9000 said:

your post makes 0 sense dude but okay whatever

You always make 0 sense to me all the time anyway. Your lack of understanding as to what this truckers convoy is all about is what makes believe that you only listen to one side of the story and not the other. This convoy is all about rights and freedoms being restored. If anyone is against the truckers and what they are doing then they have to be a supporter of Marxist Trudeau and globalist communism. One is either you are in for rights and freedoms and democracy to be restored and the other is for taken rights and freedoms and democracy away. Does this make some sense to you? Over. 

26 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

has nothing to do with being triggered just stating facts just cause someone is liberal doesn't mean they are lying everytime they speak that's complete  nonsense lol..  

When was the last time a liberal ever told the truth? Go ahead, give us some examples, will you? 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Do you have the right to spread Covid to other people by going to places that require masks or other restrictions?  What do you think about masks and social distancing?

So, just what proof do you really have that someone is able in any way to pass the covid bug onto anyone else? How the hell would you know that? Did you actually see this happen yourself? Come on, man, give us that proof? ?

33 minutes ago, West said:

Look at you. I have property state side yet the Prime Minister has put unreasonable limits on my enjoyment of it. Every time i want to go use it, I would have to isolate for several weeks after even though I don't have the bug. Why? Because I wanted control over my body. 

Canadians have needed to show proof of vaccination when enjoying their property in other countries and isolate when returning on occassion for decades. I'm not aware of anyone ever equating this with the way Nazi's treated Jews. Are you? Why now?

24 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Literal treason would be prosecuted by the courts, wouldn’t it?  

I think you mean this is a “figurative treason” in the minds of the people who cheerlead for it.  It’s treason to you.  

But it’s not treason in the literal sense as that would mean a ruling from an actual court.  Not a trucker blockade court. 

it's treason to obey the orders of a foreign power in Washington to crush peaceful assembly in Canada

they don't even deny it, they openly state that this what is happening, in the mainstream media

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

Canadians have needed to show proof of vaccination when enjoying their property in other countries and isolate when returning on occassion for decades. I'm not aware of anyone ever equating this with the way Nazi's treated Jews. Are you? Why now?

I've traveled to the US regularly and have never been required to isolate until just recently. 

What's the purpose of these requirements any longer? Covid is in Canada already. 

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

I never needed to show any proof of being vaccinated when I traveled to several countries around the world in the past two decades nor did I have to isolate upon my return to Canada. Just what the hell are you talking about? 

4 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Canadians have needed to show proof of vaccination when enjoying their property in other countries and isolate when returning on occassion for decades.

When was this?

I owned a house in the US for 8 years and went back and forth all the time, never had to quarantine or show a vaccine pass once.

Have been back and forth to the US to visit family my whole life - again, never had to show a vaccine pass or quarantine even once.  Even during a bad flu year.

what Trudeau is doing is unlawful

there is no law which overrides your Charter right to peaceful assembly to include civil disobedience

there is no emergency, just peaceful assembly to include civil disobedience, a fundamental Charter right

you may not crush an annoying street party with war measures, period end of story

but they have openly stated that Biden instructed Trudeau to do this, Biden is the one who called for this

that is unlawful under the undo influence of a foreign power

and that is the threshold where unlawful becomes treason

and since Trudeau has invoked war powers

this is technical war under international law and the laws of armed conflict

if the truckers are arrested, they are "prisoners of war" under International law

they are political prisoners

with the full privileges of the Geneva Convention, which prohibits throwing them in civilian jail as convicts

the things the Liberals are doing here could get them referred to the International Criminal Court as war criminals

• Like 1

Just now, Dougie93 said:

if the truckers are arrested, they are "prisoners of war" under International law

According to whom?  You?  I guess everyone arrested in the War on Drugs is a prisoner of war too?  

Of course, the term “War Powers” is something you made up.

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

they are political prisoners

I thought you said they were prisoners of war?  Which is it?

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

with the full privileges of the Geneva Convention, which prohibits throwing them in civilian jail as convicts

So they should go into prison camps?  

14 minutes ago, West said:

I've traveled to the US regularly and have never been required to isolate until just recently. 

What's the purpose of these requirements any longer? Covid is in Canada already. 

I don't know, what does the US border service tell you when it says it needs proof of vaccination from you?

Do you scream Nazi at them and tell them to go fuck themselves?

1 minute ago, TreeBeard said:

According to whom?  You?  I guess everyone arrested in the War on Drugs is a prisoner of war too?  

Of course, the term “War Powers” is something you made up.

I thought you said they were prisoners of war?  Which is it?

So they should go into prison camps?  

I was a Canadian soldier for 16 years in a combat arms leadership role

I am deeply immersed in International law & the laws of armed conflict in the professional sense

the Emergencies Act is war measures, it is not law enforcement, it is military force in a legal sense

prisoners of war are all political prisoners, distinction without a difference

it is required under Geneva that they be given their own camp and be allowed to run their own affairs inside it

4 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I don't know, what does the US border service tell you when it says it needs proof of vaccination from you?

Do you scream Nazi at them and tell them to go fuck themselves?

They've never asked me. Don't we have some sort of agreement with them?

19 minutes ago, taxme said:

I never needed to show any proof of being vaccinated when I traveled to several countries around the world in the past two decades nor did I have to isolate upon my return to Canada. Just what the hell are you talking about? 

Countries where you do need to do that. Canada has needed to quarantine Canadians in the past on occassion too.

43 minutes ago, taxme said:

You always make 0 sense to me all the time anyway. Your lack of understanding as to what this truckers convoy is all about is what makes believe that you only listen to one side of the story and not the other. This convoy is all about rights and freedoms being restored. If anyone is against the truckers and what they are doing then they have to be a supporter of Marxist Trudeau and globalist communism. One is either you are in for rights and freedoms and democracy to be restored and the other is for taken rights and freedoms and democracy away. Does this make some sense to you? Over. 

lol I don't even support trudeau didn't vote for him in the last election you have freedoms confused with privileges.  No  Freedoms and rights have been taken away .