Trucker's Convoy

West

11 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Boy, are they ever. People have no idea...lol. These thing potentially can be built to unlock at a certain point, to deliver something quite unexpected. You wonder why the Chinese military is interested and involved in its creation in a laboratory? It could be the ultimate weapon.

No, the ultimate weapon has been the Coronavirus, Covid-19.  It has wreaked havoc in the western world,  Weakened the economies, caused loss of over a million lives, and now causing anarchy and division and weakening the democratic nations politically.  This is exactly what a Communist system would want to happen.  And best of all for the Commies is there are no repercussions.

Read the book:   Wake up America  -  Unrestricted Warfare

Edited by blackbird

26 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

You know very well that the drunken mob harassing as reported by Ottawa residents were not children but you must be a politician to resort to these distorted tactics to get your way.

Waiting on all those pictures and vids...

27 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

You know very well that the drunken mob harassing as reported by Ottawa residents were not children but you must be a politician to resort to these distorted tactics to get your way.

Again, a couple a holes. Nothing different than an Ottawa Senators game. 

https://www.guelphtoday.com/letters-to-the-editor/letter-freedom-convoy-unified-the-nation-writes-supporter-5006402?fbclid=IwAR2BiC3AGRKhOowp1kWhHiTpv9n6Qhzg3P3wPiQuiK-zhNPScsPNbIIHuzM

Convoy unites the nation. Time to tag along

Just now, blackbird said:

No, the ultimate weapon has been the Coronavirus, Covid-19.  It has wreaked havoc in the western world,  Weakened the economies, caused loss of over a million lives, and now causing anarchy and division and weakening the democratic nations politically.  This is exactly what a Communist system would want to happen.  And best of all for the Commies is there are no repercussions.

I think it was actually a bit of a dry run...also it made nearly 90% of the West...their target...take an mRNA concoction which who the Hell knows what it actually does? Most folks have zero idea about DNA...RNA...mRNA...etc. It's quite involved and very confusing on the onset of learning. But into their bodies it went...

I might point out that if what I fear is true, the same people that built this virus in the lab are also connected to the creation of the so-called cure. Which you might have noticed...does no such thing.

• Thanks 1

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

Boy, are they ever. People have no idea...lol. These thing potentially can be built to unlock at a certain point, to deliver something quite unexpected. You wonder why the Chinese military is interested and involved in its creation in a laboratory? It could be the ultimate weapon.

Really they should not be called vaccines at all, but antivirus programs. They literally are injecting a genetic "code" that alters your cells and provides a whole new function. It's like biological software, and we, are the hardware platform.

And weirdly, just as in computer software, those who are capable of making anti-virus program are also capable of making new viruses. Same goes with this field of endeavour.

That's why Bill Gates has a hard-on for mRNA vaccines...

;)

Just now, OftenWrong said:

Really they should not be called vaccines at all, but antivirus programs. They literally are injecting a genetic "code" that alters your cells and provides a whole new function. It's like biological software, and we, are the hardware platform.

And weirdly, just as in computer software, those who are capable of making anti-virus program are also capable of making new viruses. Same goes with this field of endeavour.

That's why Bill Gates has a hard-on for mRNA vaccines...

;)

The little "m" stands for messenger. Be aware, I say...

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, West said:

The nation is watching through their TV sets horrified as events unfolding that their Capital is occupied and US is partly funding the occupation. But if you are referring to the tiny far right anti-vaxer minority as the natiion then you are right. Oh maybe you meant unite the nation against the occupation? But I don't think you meant it that way from your posts.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

52 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Then post the endless footage you found of this in action.

It's obvious that the liars are going to have to up their game.  Punch each other in the face and then run to the morally bankrupt media with their bruises.  Of course CBC won't ask for witnesses or proof that they didn't just fall on some slippery steps...

There's no footage of this fake harassment because it didn't happen.  Only the gullible and those who have been warped by politics can't realize this.

12 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

The nation is watching through their TV sets horrified as events unfolding that their Capital is occupied and US is partly funding the occupation. But if you are referring to the tiny far right anti-vaxer minority as the natiion then you are right. Oh maybe you meant unite the nation against the occupation? But I don't think you meant it that way from your posts.

Watch something other than MSM. I just watched the pipe ceremony last night on Parliament Hill. A beautiful time of unity and healing for our first nations and white folks at the rally.

People from all provinces, all religions, all colors are coming together in unity, shedding tears for the state of our nation thanks to Mr. Trudeau, and trying to find a path forward. 

You can continue to dismiss the discrimination by our government or you can participate in the unity. Choice is yours. 

Remember the press and politicians make money off keeping you angry.

Edited by West
  • Like 4

24 minutes ago, West said:

Watch something other than MSM. I just watched the pipe ceremony last night on Parliament Hill. A beautiful time of unity and healing for our first nations and white folks at the rally.

People from all provinces, all religions, all colors are coming together in unity, shedding tears for the state of our nation thanks to Mr. Trudeau, and trying to find a path forward. 

You can continue to dismiss the discrimination by our government or you can participate in the unity. Choice is yours. 

Remember the press and politicians make money off keeping you angry.

The grassroots real Canada is a country of unity and support, where differences are respected and our Charter of Rights and Freedoms is honoured.

The Canada that the Trudeau elitists want you to believe in is oppressive and divisive, mandating behaviour in violation of your rights and freedoms.  Disagree with the coercive measures and get labeled an extremist, disenfranchised, and ridiculed.

The truth of course is that Muslims, Sikhs, Indigenous, Blacks, Jews, Christians, and people from all different walks of life, education levels, and income levels, are in support of the Freedom Convoy.  I think of the Muslim girl in the video clip who said, “The government is trying to control us.”   Yes they are and it’s not okay.  It’s not what Canada is all about.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

The grassroots real Canada is a country of unity and support, where differences are tolerated and our Charter of Rights and Freedoms is honoured.

The Canada that the Trudeau elitists want you to believe in is oppressive and divisive, mandating behaviour in violation of your rights and freedoms.  Disagree with the coercive measures and get labeled an extremist, disenfranchised, and ridiculed.

The truth of course is that Muslims, Sikhs, Indigenous, Blacks, Jews, Christians, and people from all different walks of life, education levels, and income levels, are in support of the Freedom Convoy.  I think of the Muslim girl in the video clip who said, “The government is trying to control us.”   Yes they are and it’s not okay.  It’s not what Canada is all about.  

Politician live in silos. I'm sure there are plenty racist white men among the Liberal Party. Not an accurate depiction of Canada as a whole

27 minutes ago, sharkman said:

It's obvious that the liars are going to have to up their game.  Punch each other in the face and then run to the morally bankrupt media with their bruises.  Of course CBC won't ask for witnesses or proof that they didn't just fall on some slippery steps...

There's no footage of this fake harassment because it didn't happen.  Only the gullible and those who have been warped by politics can't realize this.

This is being video'ed by thousands of people.  There is literally thousands of videos of the events, the crowds - all over the platforms not deleting them.

The contrast between these thousands of videos and what is being claimed in the media is so different that it's obvious SOMEONE is lying.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, blackbird said:

You don't know me.  I was born in Canada.  I have been a social conservative for at least 30 years and would be on the right side of the spectrum.  I am definitely not on the left side.  Ironically it seems the left political parties are more concerned with protecting people from Covid than the conservatives.  I am older with health issues.  So I of course support the vaccinations and health restrictions.  If you are older, you should be supporting the health restrictions and vaccine mandates which are there to save your life.  People who oppose the restrictions are generally younger, selfish people, who couldn't care less about other people.  They are only looking out for number one and want the bars, pubs, gyms, etc. to be open and don't want any mandates or restrictions or be forced to taken the trivial jab of vaccine in their arm because they are basically still babies in that sense.  They heard some misinformation about the vaccine and it scared them stiff.  They never grew up.

Appreciate your candor.  I guess I was operating slightly out of a false assumption that it was only the left running around like scared little chickens over COVID.  It has nothing to do with selfishness but with a sense of perspective.  COVID simply is not all that scary or concerning to me as the death rate is miniscule.  I follow all the stupid mandates only because I need to keep my job and I need to be able to go out to restaurants and take part in civil society.  My oldest daughter is graduating soon and she really wants to do a family cruise.  But since cruise ships want you to walk around with face diapers on I am going to wait.  I go on a holiday to escape the nonsense of daily life not to take it with me.

16 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

If Ottawa police is powerless to deal with the situation and end the illegal occupation and sufferings of Ottawa residents then additional forces from all levels of governments should be called in to enforce the rule of law. I feel thousands of Downtown Ottawa residents are unprotected tonight now that police chief says he is not going to do anything. .

I'm sorry but I have to sympathy for residents of the Gomorrah. 

3 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Get the facts. Don't try to minimize the violence by lying about it or ignoring what is happening.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/truck-convoy-police-solution-1.6337051

The ongoing and volatile protest has spurred residents to make their own stand — at the Ottawa Police Service's headquarters on Elgin Street. 

Rhys McGaw, a downtown resident, and others gathered for a second night on Wednesday to object to what they view as inaction by police. 

"In my neighbourhood, on my street, down the street, in the stores of Centretown or Lowertown — that's where people are just running amok," McGaw said.

"They're looking for a fight. They're drunk. They're belligerent. They're aggressive."

McGaw said he doesn't want to be harassed for wearing a mask and feels those flouting public health regulations are dangerous for doing so. 

Last might Ottawa Councilor was saying that women in Downtown Ottawa are being violently harassed.

Awe poor priveleged  baby.  His gilded life is interefered with.

3 hours ago, West said:

My experience with people from Ottawa is they are self-entitled. While I don't doubt it's a minor disturbance to their lives, they do live in the capital city of the country where protests are inevitable. 

Perhaps if they want a quiet life they can move to a small town.

They are an evil self entitled lot.  I've been there. It's like entering the 9th circle of hell.

23 minutes ago, Faramir said:

They are an evil self entitled lot.  I've been there. It's like entering the 9th circle of hell.

People on the side of The People always ended up disappointed, in any case. They found that The People tended not to be grateful or appreciative or forward-thinking or obedient. The People tended to be small-minded and conservative and not very clever and were even distrustful of cleverness. And so the children of the revolution were faced with the age-old problem: it wasn't that you had the wrong kind of government, which was obvious, but that you had the wrong kind of people.

---Sir Terry Pratchett

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

People on the side of The People always ended up disappointed, in any case. They found that The People tended not to be grateful or appreciative or forward-thinking or obedient. The People tended to be small-minded and conservative and not very clever and were even distrustful of cleverness. And so the children of the revolution were faced with the age-old problem: it wasn't that you had the wrong kind of government, which was obvious, but that you had the wrong kind of people.

---Sir Terry Pratchette

I know very little about Pratchette other than he wrote some disc world books.  Being English I surmise he is pretty far left?