The push is on of the Omicron or Omnicon virus.

taxme

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

Don't you worry I watch Fox too. I know precisely where you're coming from. Always have.

Only about 30% of my new information comes from Fox. 

I get most of my information from the internet first, but I don't consider most things to be verified until I see them on Fox. ?

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

As I understand it Florida doesn't have climate change either.

I don't know about that. 

I do know about Florida's reaction to the pandemic.

There was a Delta variant surge that peaked in late August. About that time DeSantis started opening centers to make therapeutics accessible to Floridians. Cases and Deaths plummeted to become almost invisible.

Then last week something weird started to happen with Omicron. Cases skyrocketed. Deaths however remain the lowest in America, per capita and possibly even just as an open stat.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/florida/

This in spite of Biden attempting to horde the therapeutics and deprive Florida of them. Florida's Governor has thus far found work arounds.

All this happened as Florida remained wide open. No restrictions.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I like how Fox usually reports what the MSM is reporting that day...saves time.

I get most of my information from the internet first, but I don't consider most things to be verified until I see them on Fox. ?

That explains a LOT, thanks for that. One of my key interests in posting around here is figuring out what makes you people tick. 

10 minutes ago, eyeball said:

my key interests in posting around here is figuring out what makes you people tick.

So you are not that interested in the objective reality, establishing the truth? It's already known to you (through some reliable channel that just cannot be wrong) and so why bother, right?

12 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I don't know about that. 

I do know about Florida's reaction to the pandemic.

There was a Delta variant surge that peaked in late August. About that time DeSantis started opening centers to make therapeutics accessible to Floridians. Cases and Deaths plummeted to become almost invisible.

Then last week something weird started to happen with Omicron. Cases skyrocketed. Deaths however remain the lowest in America, per capita and possibly even just as an open stat.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/florida/

This in spite of Biden attempting to horde the therapeutics and deprive Florida of them. Florida's Governor has thus far found work arounds.

All this happened as Florida remained wide open. No restrictions.

Ah yes, Halcyon Days.

39 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

And what does your article tell us? That unvaxxed staffers shouldn't have been let go during a "pandemic"? 

As of right now, no one seems to be talking about the case fatality rate for Omicron. I tried a few different Google searches and combed the first few pages of each and it's not mentioned anywhere, but judging by the "MASSIVE NUMBER OF OMNICON CASES" and the low number of omicron deaths, the CFR is extremely low. Like a flu. 

It tells you that if you think Covid can’t touch you, you are wrong. Don’t fall off your bicycle and break a bunch of stuff because there may be no paramedics to take you to hospital or people to look after you when you get there.

6 minutes ago, myata said:

So you are not that interested in the objective reality, establishing the truth? 

I'm interested in that too its just that the subjective reality usually on display around here is pretty distracting.

It's already known to you (through some reliable channel that just cannot be wrong) and so why bother, right?

Objective reality? Some of it at least sure.

19 minutes ago, Aristides said:

It tells you that if you think Covid can’t touch you, you are wrong.

Touch me? Hell. 

I’m counting on it! ;) 

Expect to start hearing any day now, that they recommend everyone go out and get some covid.

Oh my crom.

Omicron could potentially hasten the Covid pandemic’s end, says expert

Omicron could displace Delta by boosting immunity against the variant, study suggests

Edited by OftenWrong

“Promising new data has revealed people who are infected with the Omicron strain of coronavirus could be better protected against the more severe Delta variant.”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10349753/Promising-Covid-data-reveals-Omicron-infected-people-develop-enhanced-immunity-against-Delta-strain.html

16 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Expect to start hearing any day now, that they recommend everyone go out and get some covid.

They've been doing that for months now. Where have you been? What do you think they put in vaccine anyway, sugar water or something?

Edited by eyeball

15 minutes ago, eyeball said:

They've been doing that for months now. Where have you been? What do you think they put in vaccine anyway, sugar water or something?

Thanks. I added some links to main scream sources. Feel free to peruse.

The O My Crom variant is a gift- from Gawd...

49 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Objective reality? Some of it at least sure

Well, one objective criterion of knowing something is the ability to explain it. A Nobel prize winner physicist Robert Feynman famously wrote about it but basically it's nothing Nobel just common sense. How can one know something while unable to explain it, where and what is the objective evidence of the knowledge?

Note, not refer to someone, defer somewhere and point fingers at but explain and prove, with facts and logic. I think you can figure it out from there.

3 minutes ago, myata said:

Well, one objective criterion of knowing something is the ability to explain it. A Nobel prize winner physicist Robert Feynman famously wrote about it but basically it's nothing Nobel just common sense. How can one know something while unable to explain it, where and what is the objective evidence of the knowledge?

Note, not refer to someone, defer somewhere and point fingers at but explain and prove, with facts and logic. I think you can figure it out from there.

Yes but you need to study it first.

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

I like how Fox usually reports what the MSM is reporting that day...saves time.

They make fun of CNN quite a bit if that's what you mean. 

That explains a LOT, thanks for that. One of my key interests in posting around here is figuring out what makes you people tick. 

Whatever floats your boat, dude. But in all honesty, you'd be better off just listening to us than just regurgitating CNN platitudes. 

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

You don’t know what mRNA technology is, or you wouldn’t be asking that.

53 minutes ago, Shady said:

That’s an excellent interview.  Again it’s about hospitalizations and deaths, not case counts.  Having many people test positive doesn’t mean much if most of them have mild illness or are asymptomatic.  I think that unless we see a major uptick in hospitalizations, restrictions should be dropped.  These latest increased restrictions seem out of line with reality.  Watching packed NFL stadiums today where almost no one was wearing masks contrasts sharply with the weird attempts in Canada to shut everything down.  I hope people start questioning and opposing these measures.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

But in all honesty, you'd be better off just listening to us than just regurgitating CNN platitudes. 

I know, its quite the spectacle you guys put on too.  I would never have believed it from just watching the news. In fact I think the under-reporting on just how retarded things are in the right-wing media is scandalous.

I can only imagine where the other %70 of your news comes from. I still go to the library but I guess that's more like reading the olds.

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

That’s an excellent interview.  Again it’s about hospitalizations and deaths, not case counts.  Having many people test positive doesn’t mean much if most of them have mild illness or are asymptomatic.  I think that unless we see a major uptick in hospitalizations, restrictions should be dropped.  These latest increased restrictions seem out of line with reality.  Watching packed NFL stadiums today where almost no one was wearing masks contrasts sharply with the weird attempts in Canada to shut everything down.  I hope people start questioning and opposing these measures.  

Yep.  I was surprised they had her on for the interview.

38 minutes ago, eyeball said:

And exactly where the fuck do you think the RNA in the mRNA came from Shady?  

I believe that only the AstraZeneca vaccine is like getting some of the virus.  The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines don’t work in the same way.  That’s why I chose to get AstraZeneca.

39 minutes ago, Shady said:

The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines don’t work in the same way.

Yes I'm well aware these vaccines don't work the same way but you didn't answer my question. Where did the coronavirus RNA in Pfizer and Moderna vaccines come from? A fricken Crackerjack box?

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

So unless Fox verifies it, it never happened. That would make Fox your sole source of information.

8 hours ago, Aristides said:

So unless Fox verifies it, it never happened. That would make Fox your sole source of information.

FOX NEWS.

I first began noticing FOX News during the Obama years. They were complaining about his red line crap and his deal with Iran. I too was disappointed in the hopey changy guy.

Then came Trump and CNN quickly became blatantly full of shit. The lies were floated daily and I lost all respect for them.

My wife is a Soviet defector, who recognized the liberal tactics immediately as the lies she had grown up in and defected from.

Then came Biden and an election that stunk like fish. The January 6th witch hunt. The mandates and that insane GND.

We got FOX News to have a differing opinion available and we both find it infinitely more fact based than is CNN.

Edited by Nationalist