Is Doug Ford handling the Covid 19 outbreak good?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, Shady said:

Right.  How many mutations were there in 1918 when there were no vaccines?  How many mutations have developed in North America?  If high risk people want boosters, go for it.  I’m fully vaccinated, my immune system contains antibodies, can recognize covid and start producing more now that I’m vaccinated.  I don’t need any boosters.  Especially when there’s little to no science on any of possible long term effects of any of this, as these vaccines haven’t actually been approved other then by emergency authorization.

It becomes endemic. 

As we've discovered you can still get it and it can still mutate, you just won't get very sick.

If you're looking at it from a completely selfish perspective, sure don't get a booster. There may very well be a variant that evades vaccine protection. 

But there's a reason different Flu Shots are available every year. 

BTW the Science on Vaccines is that there have been no provable long-term effects to ANY of them. If you were to get a side-effect, you would get it in the first two months. 

https://www.smh.com.au/national/how-do-we-know-vaccines-won-t-have-long-term-safety-risks-20210803-p58fc7.html

Here's an interesting tidbit from today's Ontario Covid-19 numbers. 

https://www.cp24.com/news/ontario-reports-139-new-covid-19-cases-11-more-deaths-1.5533975

Ministry of Health spokesperson Alexandra Hilkene told CP24 that seven of the 11 deaths were confirmed through an ongoing investigation into cause of deaths during the whole length of the pandemic.

She said the seven deaths occurred any time between Dec. 2020 and Feb. 2021, when the province was engulfed in its second wave.

This speaks to the idea that deaths are just being attributed to COVID-19. Clearly investigations into these deaths are happening, at least in Canada. 

No need to pad the stats 7 months later. 

On 8/1/2021 at 9:20 PM, Zeitgeist said:

People have adapted to restrictions like trained dogs.  If you remove an elephant’s tether, it will still stand there thinking it’s tethered.  That’s what reopening looks like right now.  Vaccinated people are driving masked in their cars by themselves.  It’s insane.  That’s why it’s so important for government to lift all restrictions as soon as possible.  

Even though here in BC all covid restrictions have been pretty much lifted, and masks being one of them, there are still the odd buffoons and idiots still driving around in their cars with their masks on. When I go into stores and to buy something I still see pretty much 80% of the people in those stores still wearing masks. These are the majority of Canadians that I like to prefer to call stupid people. They have been told that the crises is pretty much over but they still will wear their face diapers. Bloody insane alright. Those people are truly brain dead period. I guess that the lying fake Canadian media still has them in their media controlled lying grip. 

That is the last thing these traitor communist globalist Canadian leaders of ours want is for people to gain back their freedoms and rights. We have been given some of our freedoms back for now. But we must now wait for and see as to  what their plans are for us all come this fall. I am pretty sure that our dear comrade leaders are not finished with us just yet. They are still beholden to their masters the globalists. Interesting times ahead indeed. I say get ready for more covid #2 bullshit. Just saying. ?

5 hours ago, Shady said:

Right.  How many mutations were there in 1918 when there were no vaccines?  How many mutations have developed in North America?  If high risk people want boosters, go for it.  I’m fully vaccinated, my immune system contains antibodies, can recognize covid and start producing more now that I’m vaccinated.  I don’t need any boosters.  Especially when there’s little to no science on any of possible long term effects of any of this, as these vaccines haven’t actually been approved other then by emergency authorization.

Better watch out for those dangerous spike proteins that your body will have to try and fight off now. I think that you are in big time trouble now. From rumors that I have heard you may have about a year or so before you start to feel the effects from those spike proteins. They are going to make you become seriously ill or could kill you. Just saying. Good luck, eh.

I think that now that you are fully vaccinated like so many others we the non vaccinated smart people may need to stay 6 feet away from those vaccinated ones and wear a mask. I have heard that those that took both covid jabs can still get covid and can pass it on to others, like we, the non vaccinated. I think that those that are vaccinated should wear a pin saying that they are fully vaccinated so I am able to steer clear of those vaccinated fools. It would appear as though it is the vaccinated ones that may be spreading covid and not the non vaccinated ones. Hey, we never know,eh. ?

On 7/31/2021 at 1:07 PM, Shady said:

6CCC0B09-6F2D-4424-845A-7A9FF22C7093.jpeg

We may see plenty of those zombies around. Those covid vaccines apparently can effect peoples brains. If you start to see plenty of people walking around looking crazed out well that could be because they took their 59th covid jab. Just saying. LOL.

On 7/21/2021 at 7:50 AM, Boges said:

Who says they aren't. 

We see that in the US and the UK that Healthcare systems can still be overwhelmed by morons that don't get vaccinated. 

And then you get the cancelled surgeries and triaging that your ilk will further rage about. 

A feedback loop of people lacking critical thinking. 

In the status updates, Shady said that the unvaccinated shouldn't be allowed into the ICU. Would love to see it. 

Maybe the morons that are overwhelming the healthcare systems are the ones that took both covid jabs. There have been plenty of people who after they have taken their two jabs have fallen seriously ill or have died. One woman in Minneapolis lost both of her legs and is about to lose both of her hands just after taking the covid shots. 

It's time for people like you to start to try and get the other alternative media side of the story as to just how dangerous those covid vaccines can really be. Right now I am as happy as shit that I did not take the covid jabs. But to you who have taken the jabs you may start to regret it very soon especially if you are stupid enough if you go ahead and take a covid booster shot. only buffoons and idiots will be doing such a stupid thing. Sadly, there are way too many stupid people out there who will line up for their next poisonous jab. As some have been saying. If the last two jabs did not seriously get you yet then the third one surely will. Good luck, suckers. ?

1 minute ago, Zeitgeist said:

But how does the rise in cases translate to serious illness and death?   We already know that the vaccinated are quite protected, so again, all roads lead to encouraging vaccination.  

Yes. 

This only ends when the disease in endemic. If almost everyone can get it an only experience mild or no symptoms, then war will be over. That's not the case with the Delta Variant in largely unvaccinated communities. 

13 hours ago, Boges said:

Awww poor Muffin doesn't want to wear a mask. 

BC is now reporting double the cases of Ontario with less than half the population. 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/covid-19-update-aug-4-1.6128995

It’s not about cases, especially now that so many are vaccinated.  It’s about hospitalizations.

• 2 weeks later...

Third dose vaccine must be extended to anyone who wants it.

Ontario is to offer third dose Covid vaccines to high risk groups only. This is a good start. But they should be only the first ones to receive it. The offer must soon extend to everyone in Ontario who wants the third dose. Limiting the vaccine to few is not acceptable when there is currently a surplus of vaccines in Canada.

https://globalnews.ca/news/8120779/covid-vaccine-booster-shot-ontario/

I don't like this talk about a Booster. 

Even with Delta, not a lot of people are getting very sick from it. 

Don't tell us we need a 3rd shot and say that the Vaccines are very good in the same sentence. It only fuels the people that think these are just ways of controlling us. 

29 minutes ago, Boges said:

Don't tell us we need a 3rd shot and say that the Vaccines are very good in the same sentence. It only fuels the people that think these are just ways of controlling us. 

Hey thats crazy talk. You carry on like that around here, you might get charged with vaccine evasion. 

Does kinda make you wonder, while some people havent had even one shot yet, why you people need three.

2 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Hey thats crazy talk. You carry on like that around here, you might get charged with vaccine evasion. 

Does kinda make you wonder, while some people havent had even one shot yet, why you people need three.

Pfizer is likely fine tuning the third dose for Delta variant but it is voluntary.

Yes we need the third dose exactly because some people didn't get their first dose.

7 minutes ago, Accountability Now said:

If the vaccines worked then why would it matter if some didn't get their first dose?

????.

The vaccines work so they should get their dose. Both doses. If they didn't get even their first dose that means they can get much more easier and transmit easier too to vaccinated and unvaccinated.

1 minute ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

????.

The vaccines work so they should get their dose. Both doses. If they didn't get even their first dose that means they can get much more easier and transmit easier too to vaccinated and unvaccinated.

'Should' being the right word. Not must. I for one don't need the idiot Nanny-state to tell me what I must inject into my body. For me it sets a precedent that enables them to decide without my consent.

And while that could be fine here in this case with the Coronavirus, it might not be fine the next time. And, looking at the track-record of idiocy mingled in the juices of political gravy, I say no thank you sir.

Not necessarily meaning I am anti-vaxxer, that is not the point. I am anti-government ordering me to take this. It should be a decision between myself and my family physician.

Not friggin Doug Ford and not from friggin CEO who sits in the executive bored room all day and picks his teeth, while holding a snifter of brandy,,

7 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

You clearly aren't up to date with worldly news. Vaccinated people are spreading it just as much as unvaccinated. They just don't feel the harsher effects (other than death which of course still seems to get those despite their vaccination status...at least in England that is). I would advise you to check in with countries like Israel, England and Singapore who are all highly vaccinated and are seeing large breakthrough numbers. 

3 hours ago, Accountability Now said:

You clearly aren't up to date with worldly news. Vaccinated people are spreading it just as much as unvaccinated. They just don't feel the harsher effects (other than death which of course still seems to get those despite their vaccination status...at least in England that is). I would advise you to check in with countries like Israel, England and Singapore who are all highly vaccinated and are seeing large breakthrough numbers. 

Both Argus and myself have provided extensive data available that proves that vaccines are very effective in preventing new infections as well as hospitalizations and deaths (deaths are also significantly lower in those countries you listed compared to previous waves), however, we can't get through thick walls. I for one am tired of proving the obvious.

15 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Both Argus and myself have provided extensive data available that proves that vaccines are very effective in preventing new infections as well as hospitalizations and deaths (deaths are also significantly lower in those countries you listed compared to previous waves), however, we can't get through thick walls. I for one am tired of proving the obvious.

The obvious? Like how Delta has taken the lives of 742 people in the UK since it arrived in February and 402 (54%) were double dosed, 87 (12%) were partially vaccinated and  253 (34%) were unvaccinated.  These percentages closely resemble the number of vaccination percentages in the UK suggesting that people who are going to die from Delta are going to die regardless of vaccination status. 

What else else is obvious to you? Like the CDC showing that vaccination get the virus and spread it. I can also show you the Public Health England notice saying the same thing.  The only benefit thus far of the vaccine appears to be reduced severity and hospitalizations which is why Ontario is showing us the ICU and Hospital admissions based on vaccination status. 

Delta is a game changer. So any stats you had on the original strain or other mutations don't apply. The key thing to observe is that vaccination immunity is showing to wane around 6 months which is why countries like Israel are offering the booster. In Canada, we started vaccinated later so there is a chance that the vaccines will hold off for most but that clock is ticking.  Of course, a new game will start when Lambda arrives. 

End all restrictions immediately.  Stop allowing government to stomp on your basic freedoms.  No matter how many people get vaccinated, there will continue to be a push for restrictions, including on the vaccinated.  Now that 80% of eligible people are vaccinated, let individuals decide how to protect themselves.  This campaign of fear-mongering is coming through international media and pro-restriction governments.  Yes there will be some illness and death among the vaccinated, at a lower rate than for the flu.  We need to get out from under this persistent and unjustified abuse of freedoms. 

Edited by Zeitgeist

12 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

I must have missed something. I saw Argus's no numbers, unlinked little pictographs. They said fewer vaccinated were being hospitalized and dying in Ontario than unvaccinated.

"Preventing new infections" though I missed that. You have something that shows the 80% who are vaccinated are spreading less covid variant than unvaccinated, do you?

Not that I don't believe you but gotta link?

EDIT:

Wait...I'm not progressive enough. I can't lie. The truth is I don't believe you. I don't believe you have anything that shows the 80% who have been vaccinated spreading less covid variant than the 20% who are unvaccinated.

Edited by Infidel Dog

6 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

I must have missed something. I saw Argus's no numbers, unlinked little pictographs. They said fewer vaccinated were being hospitalized and dying in Ontario than unvaccinated.

Correct me if I wrong but the graphics from Argus have shown hospitalization numbers but not deaths. I briefly looked for Ontario COVID (Delta) deaths by vaccination status but wasn't successful. Keep in mind, the Covid cases in Ontario from Delta aren't large by any stretch as they are seeing approximately 500 cases per day with a population of 14.5 million versus UK with a population of 66.5 million seeing 35000 cases per day. 5x the population but 70x the daily cases. 

Just yesterday the UK updated their numbers and it shows 1189 deaths from Delta since Feb 1. 679 (57.1%) of these deaths are from double vaxxed and 390  (32.8%) are from unvaxxed. At the time of this briefing, the vaccination rates in the UK were 60% double vaxxed and 30% unvaxxed which is very close to the death rate percentages. However, keep in mind the data is cumulative from Feb 1 when only 0.7% of the UK was double vaccinated.  To truly compare this one would have to cross reference weekly vaccination rates with case counts...not sure I am up for that. LOL.  However if you look at the percentage of vaccinated versus unvaccinated for cases, hosptializations and deaths over the last six technical briefings you will see that the percentage of double vaccinated is climbing in every category and the percentage of unvaccinated is decreasing as time time goes on. 

The above suggests the vaccination effectiveness wanes over time. This is also being seen in Israel where just recently they found that 60% of people hospitalized are double vaxxed. Hence their reasoning for booster jabs. 

• Like 1