Is Doug Ford handling the Covid 19 outbreak good?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 7/2/2021 at 4:03 PM, taxme said:

The data base information can be found on the internet and the many conservative websites out there. Go look it up for yourself on the internet like I have done. There are plenty of websites that are telling me all about this globalist covid nonsense bull chit that you seem to feel is all just conspiracy nonsense. Sometimes one has to keep repeating the same bull shit over and over again to try and get something into most people's brain dead heads. I won't mention any names. ?

Ahh, so Database.  

Edited by Boges

It seems Ontario has the pandemic under control. 200,000+ vaccinations a day will get 9-10 million fully vaccinated by the end of the Month. 

But the Delta variant is a concern. You want to stamp it out. 

Last year we saw low case counts because it was the Summer. But once School started up again, we saw a second and third wave. 

Will teachers be forced to get vaccinated and, if so, will teachers demand that students that can get vaccinated should. Otherwise they have to do virtual learning. 

Vaccinating children and public servants will be the next battlefield in this pandemic. We still have 10% of the population that refuses to get vaccinated. 

On 6/25/2021 at 7:45 AM, Boges said:

This is a dry-run for Climate Change restrictions. :P

Exactly. The new virus will be a climate change virus. This could happen come this fall. We could be in for more lock downs and the other covid like bull shit regulations that we are just starting to get rid of. Hey, we never know, eh? ?

5 hours ago, taxme said:

Exactly. The new virus will be a climate change virus. This could happen come this fall. We could be in for more lock downs and the other covid like bull shit regulations that we are just starting to get rid of. Hey, we never know, eh? ?

We should be genuinely worried about this restriction violation of human freedom continuing.  Ontario is already asleep at the wheel.  As soccer fans in Europe pack stadiums without masks, we can’t even sit indoors at a restaurant.  Businesses should sue our incompetent governments, which are clearly run by the UN.

Edited by Zeitgeist

2 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

We should be genuinely worried about this restriction violation of human freedom continuing.  Ontario is already asleep at the wheel.  As soccer fans in Europe pack stadiums without masks, we can’t even sit indoors at a restaurant.  Businesses should sue our incompetent governments, which are clearly run by the UN.  

Maybe we should wait to see what happens to the soccer fans.

12 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

It’s very easy for government to impose restrictions on you.  You embrace them.  

Yeah, I like wearing masks.  People seem to bug you less. 

11 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

They’re free.  We’re not.  That’s what’s happening.  

In some countries. Germany and Italy still had restrictions. The COPA America is being played in front of empty stadiums in Brazil. 

Edited by Boges

18 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

I believe that what pro globalist Ford has done to Ontario in regards to this so called covid virus bull was a crime against Canadians and a crime against humanity. This Ford guy needs to be arrested and charged for what he has done to the people of Ontario. Ford appears to have allowed himself to be put on the payroll of the globalists and was probably offered some goodies in return for pushing all those covid restrictions and vaccines because he sure did not make himself appear as though he was working for the interest's of the Ontario taxpayer's. 

Indeed, it would appear as though both the UN and the globalists do run the affairs of Canada these days. I would certainly like to know as to what old Dougie boy got in return from the globalists for his participation in this covid crime against the people of Ontario. It's for sure that Dougie boy is not like is deceased brother. His brother showed that he cared for the people of Ontario. This Doug guy did not. Just saying. ?

8 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Maybe we should wait to see what happens to the Association Football fans.

Like what may happen? Are you in the belief that because of all of those fans sitting or standing in the audience and being close together and not wearing clown masks that all of them are going to die from convid? Is that what you are really trying to say here? Well? Spit it out, fella. ?

17 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Yeah, I like wearing masks.  People seem to bug you less. 

I like to refer to those silly people who like to wear clown masks all the time as nothing more than a bunch of maskholes. Sadly, I am unable to see all the pretty female faces anymore because of those clown masks. Disgusting.

Just saying. ?

4 minutes ago, taxme said:

I like to refer to those silly people who like to wear clown masks all the time as nothing more than a bunch of maskholes. Sadly, I am unable to see all the pretty female faces anymore because of those clown masks. Disgusting.

Just saying. ?

They said they were quite happy not to see yours...

16 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Maybe we should wait to see what happens to the Association Football fans.

No need. The NHL has been going on for a while. There was also a few other notable incidents like the beaches at March break, and early summer on the beaches in Toronto. After those we heard not a peep. 

Not just that there WAS any major outbreak. Would we have heard of it? Oh hell yeah. 

But that there WASNT an outbreak... little factoid that our media didn’t pass on. Only those of us who are are watching/ thinking noticed it.

23 hours ago, bcsapper said:

They said they were quite happy not to see yours...

Now who and why would anyone say such a nasty thing? I think that I must have one of the most handsome and great looking faces in Canada. And I proudly show it off by not wearing a clown mask. You should see the nice looks I am getting from all of the gals out there. Some are even whistling at me as they walk by. But that is okay though. I am not offended by those women whistling at me. Have nay gals out there whistled at you yet with your clown mask on? 

Rumor has it that there are many women out there who say that they are quite happy that they do not have to see your ugly clown masked face. You must be really revolting looking to those many gals out there? So sad for you. ?  

15 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

I think Ontarians are resigning themselves to endless restrictions.  There’s no official date for a complete reopening.  California, New York, and other hard hit areas, including Alberta, have reopened.  What is the justification for dragging on restrictions?

They have a 3-stage re-opening plan. After proceeding to each stage you give 3 weeks to review the data to ensure there are no spike. 

The details on Stage 3 are still fuzzy. I suspect we'll get something next week. 

If you want to play the long game on this. We'll have to see what happens into the Fall and Winter. That's when the virus came back last year. 

Just now, Boges said:

They have a 3-stage re-opening plan. After proceeding to each stage you give 3 weeks to review the data to ensure there are no spike. 

The details on Stage 3 are still fuzzy. I suspect we'll get something next week. 

If you want to play the long game on this. We'll have to see what happens into the Fall and Winter. That's when the virus came back last year. 

I don’t want to play a long game on this. I don’t trust our government to end restrictions.  The variants will be the excuse not to lift restrictions, even though fully vaccinated people have been shown to be quite protected from serious illness.  We need a mass movement to oppose restrictions.  This is no way for society to function.  Apart from eating on a patio with your own family or a small friend group, what had really changed?  Get a haircut to go where?   End all restrictions immediately.

2 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

This is no way for society to function.  Apart from eating on a patio with your own family or a small friend group, what had really changed?  Get a haircut to go where?   End all restrictions immediately.

At a place that offers haircuts. 

You don't have to like the re-opening plan. I certainly don't. But there's no indication that the restrictions we see now will persist. 

But. . . do expect a vaccine passports to be a thing going forward. 

Just now, Boges said:

At a place that offers haircuts. 

You don't have to like the re-opening plan. I certainly don't. But there's no indication that the restrictions we see now will persist. 

But. . . do expect a vaccine passports to be a thing going forward. 

Until a complete reopening occurs I won’t believe it’s happening.  

1 minute ago, Zeitgeist said:

Until a complete reopening occurs I won’t believe it’s happening.  

What's the benefit, to the government, of keeping these restriction. Just control? 

They tried re-opening in February and Hospitalization got to the worst it had been. So they're not going to make the same mistake again. They probably could re-open now, but they want an even higher vaccination rate. 

7 minutes ago, Boges said:

What's the benefit, to the government, of keeping these restriction. Just control? 

They tried re-opening in February and Hospitalization got to the worst it had been. So they're not going to make the same mistake again. They probably could re-open now, but they want an even higher vaccination rate. 

The fact that you mentioned next fall and winter says a lot about how acclimated we’ve become to ongoing restrictions.  Until all restrictions are lifted, and only after they’ve been removed for some length of time, I’ll remain skeptical.  Now that the Covid pandemic is winding down the climate crisis rhetoric is gaining steam.

Edited by Zeitgeist