Is Doug Ford handling the Covid 19 outbreak good?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The political analysis for the PCs is simple. 

The Liberals and NDP would have done the same thing. The goal is to box them out on this issue. So opening early and seeing a spike would be a detriment. The Opposition is not making hay on the fact that this re-opening is going to slowly. In fact they too think the government should listen to the doctors on re-opening. 

Full vaccination is still only at 25%. We'll need to be at 50% before we can entertain "getting back to normal". 

By the end of July, anyone who got a first dose in May could get a second dose. 

A Pfizer shipment delay has meant that, if anyone is willing to get Moderna (mix and matched), they can get their shot next week. 

21 hours ago, Boges said:

It's the governments who follow their advice. But not always. 

My goal is to ensure that young people are not made slaves to idiots who think they are leaders, and think they know what is good for others. All people who aspire ambitiously to be leaders should be treated with suspicion. I have worked for, worked with and lived among these types all my life. I know how stupid things can get when the arrogant and privileged jackasses take charge. Which is why things are they way they are now.

Don't want to believe me? No problem, up to you.

But woe betide all those who choose to ignore this warning, and follow the philistines into the abyss. They shall call to the mountains, "Fall upon us!!", and to the hills, "Cover us!"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Boges said:

Case Numbers and hospitalization dropping as vaccination rates go up. 

No need to get tested if you don't feel sick, even if you would test positive for screen purposes. 

Happened to Bill Maher. https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2021/05/15/bill-maher-tests-positive-for-covid-19-coronavirus-and-is-fully-vaccinated/?sh=63d69ce37ebf

The stats will go up or they will go down depending on where the lying politicians, the lying media and those so called lying health officials or experts want the numbers to be. When it suits their agenda the numbers will either go up or go down. It's that simple. 

I agree. If one does not have a fever or breathing problems than one does not have covid or the flu. So many fools took a vaccine where they did not need to take a vaccine at all. Most people took the vaccine out of fear and panic created by their lying politicians and the media. Most of those fools probably took the jab just to show that they are willing to go along to get along with their peers or were forced to take the jab. I keep getting asked as to whether I took the jab or not. Why? Wtf do they care if I did or not? I just tell them that i am waiting to see what happens to them within the next year. 

If I ever do decide or be forced to get tested for covid then I will not take the jab. I will take Hydroxychloroquine or Invermectin to cure my covid. Despite what the lying politicians, big pharma, media and health experts say, they both apparently work well to cure anyone of covid. Those two cures mentioned above cost pennies to make. Vaccines cost dollars to make and big pharma like to make plenty of big bucks. 

Maybe Bill Maher is finally "woke"ing up to the covid bullshit. Too bad you have not. ? 

23 hours ago, Boges said:

So no, you haven't demonstrated that Airlines can dictate border policies.

Perhaps we should be taxing these billionaires more, shouldn't we? 

Wtf is with you? I know that airlines cannot dictate border policies. Hello? They can only dictate to their passengers who get on their planes as to what their rules will be before passengers board their planes. Hello? 

The only good billionaire in the world today is billionaire Donald Trump. Those billionaires like Gates, Bloomberg, Zuckerberg, Soros and so many other zionist billionaire globalists out there should be taxed out of existence. Works for me. ?

On 6/22/2021 at 5:43 AM, Boges said:

1) Because you won't get sick. Your body knows how to fight it off with the vaccine. 

2) Good for you. Good luck leaving the country in the next few years with that attitude. 

1. As the rumor goes, those that do contract covid their bodies immediately start to produce immunity to fight covid. After that there really is no need to get vaccinated. Our bodies are quite capable of fighting off any viruses. Our bodies can even fight off covid without a vaccine. Maybe I did get covid at sometime but my body was able to fight it off and I am now immune to covid. why should I want to take a vaccine when I may be already immune to covid? If I start to get a fever and have breathing problems then I should know that I have something. I will do what I have always done in the past. Stay at home and wait to get better. 

2. I am not planning on leaving Canada anytime soon. Comrade Castro Trudeau's f'n covid communist tyranny rules and quarantining upon my returning to communist Canada will not allow me to do so. I am now a prisoner in my own country. How is that for attitude, eh? ?

4 hours ago, Boges said:

The Liberals and NDP would have done the same thing. The goal is to box them out on this issue. So opening early and seeing a spike would be a detriment. The Opposition is not making hay on the fact that this re-opening is going to slowly. In fact they too think the government should listen to the doctors on re-opening. 

Full vaccination is still only at 25%. We'll need to be at 50% before we can entertain "getting back to normal". 

A Pfizer shipment delay has meant that, if anyone is willing to get Moderna (mix and matched), they can get their shot next week. 

Convid 19, it should have been called convid 20, will never end. We have only just begun with convid. They are even telling us that all of those that took the jab will probably need a booster covid jab in the fall to fight off convid 21.

I cannot wait to see what your dear comrade political leaders have in store for us come this fall. I am pretty sure that this shit that we are just wrapping up will come back with a fury and haunt us once again come this fall. Do you honestly think that your welfare recipient bum politicians want to just give up their communist like powers just yet?

Why, we may be even told very soon that come this fall the mother of all convids is well on it's way to Canada and that we must prepre ourselves once again and run for our lives. We must all go back to the new globalist normal days.

I guess that we shall have to wait and see as to what happens come this fall. Hey, we never know, eh? ?

3 hours ago, taxme said:

I am not planning on leaving Canada anytime soon. Comrade Castro Trudeau's f'n covid communist tyranny rules and quarantining upon my returning to communist Canada will not allow me to do so. I am now a prisoner in my own country. How is that for attitude, eh? ?

Not for the vaccinated Sheeple ;)

9 hours ago, Boges said:

I’m not asking for normal.  I’m asking for the same or less restrictions than last year when there were no vaccines and no vaccinated people.  Btw, stage 3 isn’t back to normal, it’s still limited capacity.  It’s ridiculous that last summer I was able to go to the gym at the beginning of July, and this year that won’t be allowed.

14 hours ago, Shady said:

I’m not asking for normal.  I’m asking for the same or less restrictions than last year when there were no vaccines and no vaccinated people.  Btw, stage 3 isn’t back to normal, it’s still limited capacity.  It’s ridiculous that last summer I was able to go to the gym at the beginning of July, and this year that won’t be allowed.

I agree. There's no reason we can't do Stage 3 right now. 

They're sticking to their guns on this though. I do think they're trying to buy time until there's an even larger percentage of people fully vaccinated. My appointment is next week, that means I won't have full protection until mid July. 

The bigger play is the re-opening of the border and the removal of all mask mandates because there's enough people fully vaccinated that getting COVID-19 is pretty much you're own fault. 

In the UK they're seeing record a huge spike in cases of the Delta variant. Granted deaths and hospitalizations haven't followed because they had such a huge percentage of fully vaccinated. We're just not there yet, and at 200,000 jabs a day, we probably won't be there for another 2 weeks anyway. 

We have the right to associate and to venture freely in the public. We have the right to not be under house arrest for indefinite periods of time. Or any time, for that matter.

The way things are now, they can extend the stay at home order without limits. Months, years, there is no law preventing them from implementing it. They can implement the stay at home orders for as long as they want, and do it again and again.

And again, and again...
and again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

We have the right to associate and to venture freely in the public. We have the right to not be under house arrest for indefinite periods of time. Or any time, for that matter.

The way things are now, they can extend the stay at home order without limits. Months, years, there is no law preventing them from implementing it. They can implement the stay at home orders for as long as they want, and do it again and again.

And again, and again...
and again.

And what benefit would that serve? 

It's funny that people are both anti lockdown and anti vaccine. The vaccine is the ticket out of this problem.

If there really was a fascist agenda, the rush to get a vaccine (by governments of all political stripes) would have been stopped. 

• Sad 1

End all restrictions immediately.  This excessive, unjustified government control is destroying businesses and mental health.  Anyone who wants a vaccine can get one.  If after vaccination you still feel unsafe, stay home.  Time to return to normal life.  Also, be wary of attempts to implement vaccine passports. People should be free to move and participate in activities within Canada without having to disclose medical information.  Basic Covid screening in close indoor settings where unvaccinated or vulnerable people are is reasonable temporarily.  Covid-19 is fast becoming a common illness that we will manage with reasonable measures that don’t disrupt daily life for most people.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Boges said:

And what benefit would that serve? 

It's funny that people are both anti lockdown and anti vaccine. The vaccine is the ticket out of this problem.

If there really was a fascist agenda, the rush to get a vaccine (by governments of all political stripes) would have been stopped. 

You want vaccine, go ahead. I'm not stopping you. Fill yer boots....

;)

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

People should be free to move and participate in activities within Canada without having to disclose medical information.

The mere question from colleagues at work is out of line. "Have you had your shot yet?"

Best answer - "None of your business." 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Boges said:

Not for the vaccinated Sheeple ;)

I am still waiting for you to prove to me that vaccinations really work? We are told that they work but do they? Maybe the reason for the drop in covid cases is due to the sheeples immune systems kicking in and fighting off the virus or due to herd immunity. Hey, you never know, eh, bogeyman? ?

3 hours ago, Boges said:

I agree. There's no reason we can't do Stage 3 right now. 

They're sticking to their guns on this though. I do think they're trying to buy time until there's an even larger percentage of people fully vaccinated. My appointment is next week, that means I won't have full protection until mid July. 

The bigger play is the re-opening of the border and the removal of all mask mandates because there's enough people fully vaccinated that getting COVID-19 is pretty much you're own fault. 

In the UK they're seeing record a huge spike in cases of the Delta variant. Granted deaths and hospitalizations haven't followed because they had such a huge percentage of fully vaccinated. We're just not there yet, and at 200,000 jabs a day, we probably won't be there for another 2 weeks anyway. 

What a gullible leftist liberal fool you have become. It is hard to imagine that there are still sheeple like you around that are still believing in the lies and bull crap that politicians and the media have been feeding you every day about convid. It's no wonder that Canada has become a nation of stupid people. All anxious to get their two jabs with an experimental gene therapy vaccine. How stupid can the sheeple be. And no doubt those same stupid sheeple will do the same thing the next time another convid virus comes along and they will once again be anxious and will want to take their booster shot. 

Rumor has it that the next planned scamdemic will be a climate emergency plandemic and that we will no doubt have the same stupid gullible sheeple once again fall forthis hoax and be asked or maybe even be forced to cut back on using their vehicles or cutting back and not be so reliant on the use of fossil fuels. 

Bill Gates and his other globalist communist ilk have big plans for us all very soon as his great reset and human depopulation plans kick in even more. Covid was only the beginning of the game, globalist communism will be the end game. We must now wait and see what happens come this fall. Get ready for round two of covid or climate emergency bull shit. I saw on TV this morning that Indonesia has brought back their covid mask mandates once again because of this so called Delta covid variant gone wild. The Delta variant is on it's way to Canada. Will lock downs and masks become mandatory again? We must now wait and see. ?

3 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

And again, and again...
and again.

The Charter of Rights and freedoms has been pushed aside because of this hoax covid nonsense. I am pretty sure that covid is never going to end and go away. All we see every day on propaganda TV is pretty much always about covid-covid-covid and the new covid variants popping up all over the world. We best enjoy what little freedom we have gained today because tomorrow it can be taken away, poof, just like that. The cabal globalists and their lackey politicians have just started with we the sheeple. I fear as to what may happen come this fall. I hope that I am wrong. Only time will tell now. ?

• Thanks 1

On 6/25/2021 at 1:50 PM, taxme said:

What a gullible leftist liberal fool you have become. It is hard to imagine that there are still sheeple like you around that are still believing in the lies and bull crap that politicians and the media have been feeding you every day about convid. It's no wonder that Canada has become a nation of stupid people. All anxious to get their two jabs with an experimental gene therapy vaccine. How stupid can the sheeple be. And no doubt those same stupid sheeple will do the same thing the next time another convid virus comes along and they will once again be anxious and will want to take their booster shot. 

Rumor has it that the next planned scamdemic will be a climate emergency plandemic and that we will no doubt have the same stupid gullible sheeple once again fall forthis hoax and be asked or maybe even be forced to cut back on using their vehicles or cutting back and not be so reliant on the use of fossil fuels. 

Bill Gates and his other globalist communist ilk have big plans for us all very soon as his great reset and human depopulation plans kick in even more. Covid was only the beginning of the game, globalist communism will be the end game. We must now wait and see what happens come this fall. Get ready for round two of covid or climate emergency bull shit. I saw on TV this morning that Indonesia has brought back their covid mask mandates once again because of this so called Delta covid variant gone wild. The Delta variant is on it's way to Canada. Will lock downs and masks become mandatory again? We must now wait and see. ?

Do you have a data-base for these talking points or is each multi-paragraph diatribe completely original? Because you keep saying the same shit. 

Edited by Boges

Doug Ford is going to make improvements in Long Term Care facilities by March? Better ventilation? Safer facilities? Nay, nay.

How about budget cuts.

Link

Meanwhile you useless dupes carry on arguing about the number of dead bodies, and is Doug Ford Handling the Covid-19 outbreak good.

On 6/28/2021 at 7:02 AM, Boges said:

Do you have a data-base for these talking points or is each multi-paragraph diatribe completely original? Because you keep saying the same shit. 

The data base information can be found on the internet and the many conservative websites out there. Go look it up for yourself on the internet like I have done. There are plenty of websites that are telling me all about this globalist covid nonsense bull chit that you seem to feel is all just conspiracy nonsense. Sometimes one has to keep repeating the same bull shit over and over again to try and get something into most people's brain dead heads. I won't mention any names. ?

• Like 1