It's Official, the Trump-Russia Investigation was a Partisan Witch Hunt

Here's another good assessment of where Canada's regard for our idiot neighbors is coming from and especially why.  

Donald Trump is right about deadbeat Canada, but no one here cares

BY CHRIS SELLEY
ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED: DEC 5, 2019

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/chris-selley-donald-trump-is-right-about-deadbeat-canada-but-no-one-here-cares/amp

20 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/barr-blasts-fbi

AG Barr:

Barr's NBC Interview:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/barr-thinks-fbi-may-have-acted-bad-faith-probing-trump-n1098986

The evidence of bias from the text messages alone was overwhelming, it's ridiculous for the IG to conclude that there was no bias when there 17 significant errors and omissions in FISA warrant applications. If Trump made 1 error in a FISA Court Apllication there would be another witch hunt.

ABC News has a lot to say about the IG Report:

That's literally the whole article lol. Apparently they're not concerned by 17 "significant" errors and omissions by the FBI and high-ranking government officials which all tilted in the exact same way.  

I think that ABC gave a bit more coverage to the "TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIANS AND HE'S ABOUT TO BE IMPEACHED ANY DAY NOW" fiasco part of the story than the part where the inconvenient truths start popping out.

The Dems and the FBI are in trouble now, this impeachment story is about to start looking really small.

Millions of intelligent American and Canadian people already knows that this was a witch hunt. All this impeachment nonsense is nothing more than an attempted coup by the democrats. The democrats appear to be the traitors here to America, and they should all be impeached. Four years of time wasted on sheer stupidity foolishness, and for what? Sweet f all. Millions of tax dollars blown by a bunch of sore losers who still refuse today to admit that they lost the election to Trump. The democrats are in a panic because Trump is slowly starting to take away their deep state swamp power and glory that they had over the American taxpayer's for decades now. The whole world should be glad to have a man like Trump as President. But sadly, there are so many fools out there who hate his guts, and when asked as to why they hate Trump's guts, well all I ever get from them is that they heard bad things said by the leftist liberal media that said that Trump was pretty much a liar and a dictator. 

I don't think that anything will happen to those democrats, FBI officials, and the rest of those in the impeachment coup for another year until after Trump is voted back in for another four more years. Then I see the chit hitting the fan for those democratic traitors. A lot of them may get to see Hillary locked up. Hey, you never know, eh? I wonder what Hillary will look like in an orange jump suit? :D

Edited by taxme

5 hours ago, Rue said:

I ca not believe how you Trump groupies blindly ignore the evidence. No one not even Republicans denying what he did. If

you think its acceptable for an elected leader to ask a foreign power to investigate someone that President is running against

than good for you. That's the level of politics you accept. Most of us do not.The only thing partisan is the Republican

Senate defending Trump because they are too spineless to defend the right of the America people to have a President

who does not put himself above the laws of the state he was sworn to uphold. Trump has shown he can not grasp the difference

between the best interests of the US and his own personal partisan needs and he was willing to blackmail a country in need of

US help to harass someone running against him.

The issue you partisan Trump supporters won't touch is why if Trump felt a crime had been done, he stayed out of it and let

the proper police agency investigate. Why? Because he has partisan  battles with the FBI, CIA and every agency in the US government.

He has fired anyone who works for him non stop because he trusts no one.

He has turned foreign relations over to his re-election man. Rudolph the Rednosed joker.

How anyone can defend what Trump has done with his litany of firings, twitter rants, lack of statesmanship, forming alliances with Putin,

Kim and Erdogan praising their facism, is beyond moi. Then again people love Putin, Hitler, Stalin. Erdogan, Trudeau and Kim Kardashian so

I can only say I like Billy Eilish and think she should be President. I like that little wierd child. Great music. She shows a lot of insight.

This is just a big word salad of nothingness.  Regardless, Joe Biden is on video bragging about withholding funds to Ukraine until the prosecutor in charge of investigating is fired.  That was in 2014.

Trumps firings are completely constitutional.

Trumps Twitter rants are completely constitutional.

Thr American people, under the constitution are free to elect a total unqualified a-hole if that’s what they choose.  You really should stick to what’s considered high crimes and misdemeanours in your arguments.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Shady said:

This is just a big word salad of nothingness.  Regardless, Joe Biden is on video bragging about withholding funds to Ukraine until the prosecutor in charge of investigating is fired.  That was in 2014.

Thr American people, under the constitution are free to elect a total unqualified a-hole if that’s what they choose.  You really should stick to what’s considered high crimes and misdemeanours in your arguments.

they are... WITH the proper oversight of the a-hole in case he goes completely berserk.  thus, obstruction of congress is the only article needed. again, why is this even an issue... the whole point of obstruction is to hide guilty evidence and that is why it is a legal offence in law.

Edited by godzilla

4 minutes ago, godzilla said:

they are... WITH the proper oversight of the a-hole in case he goes completely berserk.  thus, obstruction of congress is the only article needed. again, why is this even an issue... the whole point of obstruction is to hide guilty evidence and that is why it is a legal offence in law.

I’m not sure what you mean by obstruction of Congress.

22 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

The evidence of bias from the text messages alone was overwhelmingit's ridiculous for the IG to conclude that there was no bias when there 17 significant errors and omissions in FISA warrant applications. If Trump made 1 error in a FISA Court Apllication there would be another witch hunt.

Gee, could that be because he's a lawyer and understands the law? And you're not and don't?

The only critical question is this: Would the FBI have investigated regardless? Yes. It really doesn't matter if a couple of guys played fast and loose with the paperwork. They still would have investigated. And for all your claims of some kind of nefarious and biased investigation - hey, they didn't find anything!? So if they were these evil, conspiracy types why didn't they must manufacture some evidence?

I've said it before, the absolute proof there is no deep state is that Trump hasn't been killed by now.

6 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

I try to keep my sense of morality or expectations of decorum out of it. Here’s the way I look at this.

1) All politics is dirty.

2) Those things you listed are offensive. Yes it’s poor behaviour by a president. For this he should have been censored right away.

3) Is what he’s done impeachable.

I don’t know. 

Five hundred legal scholars signed a note saying it was.

I wonder how these wannaby American conservatives would react if it emerged that Justin Trudeau had tried to blackmail a foreign government into launching a phony investigation into his conservative opponent in the year before an election.

22 hours ago, Cannucklehead said:

If you knew that you didn't do something illegal and you had several major US TV networks smearing you 24/7 you'd need valium too canucklehead.

Just imagine if there were 3 mere MLW posters constantly saying "Cannucklehead committed _______________" constantly and the RCMP was making a grand public spectacle of an investigation. You'd be just as mad as Trump, and that's just 3 posters on a site with maybe 200 particpants? Maybe 50? I don't even know.

4 hours ago, godzilla said:

this is being covered in the other thread... Barr says the exact opposite of what all of these reports by hand picked "yes" men say. that appears to be his job now. Horowitz didn't come up with the right answer so I guess he should resign right?

Right. Barr didn't go over the one million documents the IG did. Barr didn't do any of the interviews the IG's office did. Barr didn't even read the report. But he knows it's wrong. Because Barr is a disgrace to the legal profession and sees himself as Trump's lawyer, not America's.

1 hour ago, Shady said:

Yeah, this is total bullshit.The entire US government wanted that do-nothing prosecutor fired, as did the EU.

The idea this all came from Biden wanting to protect his son's company is ludicrous. It wasn't being investigated. In part, perhaps, because this do-nothing prosecutor was like sergeant Schultz in the old Hogan's Heroes TV show. "I know noootink! I see nooothink!"

Everyone wanted fired so that someone competent could step in and launch actual corruption investigations.

1 hour ago, Shady said:

And impeaching a president for abuse of power and contempt of congress is completely constitutional.

Moderate Democrats in the House are now looking for a way to save their butts in Trump districts by "splitting the baby" and voting no on at least one article of impeachment.   Pelosi's "bribery" count never happened anyway.

Impeaching Trump has higher political costs than benefits for the Democrats....Trump now leads all Democrat contenders in Iowa.

4 minutes ago, Argus said:

Gee, could that be because he's a lawyer and understands the law? And you're not and don't?

What part of the law do you think I don't understand?

The only critical question is this: Would the FBI have investigated regardless? Yes. It really doesn't matter if a couple of guys played fast and loose with the paperwork. They still would have investigated.

Yes, they would have investigated - that's their job. They would have investigated it to a realistic extent that consistent with the Trump-Russia evidence that was presented to them. They wouldn't have overstated the validity of the evidence in order to obtain a FISA warrant. They wouldn't have testified that it was independently corroborated when they were aware that wasn't really the case. They wouldn't have made "17 significant errors or omissions" which aided in the acquisition of a FISA warrant.

The FBI should never open an investigation into a US citizen under false pretences just so that they can spy on them and see if they ever committed any actual crimes.

The pattern should go like: identify a crime that actually happened, gather what evidence they can find, when they have enough evidence to identify a key suspect they should bring that to a judge and try to get whatever warrants they need to obtain more evidence. That's the actual law that you clearly don't respect Argus. Just because you hate someone doesn't mean that you can get warrants to spy on them to see if you can find out if they ever committed a crime. That's Stalinesque.  

And for all your claims of some kind of nefarious and biased investigation - hey, they didn't find anything!? So if they were these evil, conspiracy types why didn't they must manufacture some evidence?

I've said it before, the absolute proof there is no deep state is that Trump hasn't been killed by now.

WTH do you mean by "they didn't find anything"?

They made 17 significant errors and omissions just to get the FISA warrants to spy on Carter Page. Sorry but that's not possible. 17 errors don't just all go the same way by chance.

If you took a dollar and bet it on blackjack, and you just let it roll every time you won, after 17 wins you'd have over $130,000. And that's with a 50/50 chance. The chance of the FBI being significantly wrong with evidence that they present to a court should be way less than 50%. 

Here's some evidence of bias that you can't deny Argus:

The person in charge of the investigation, Peter Strzok, was sending a constant string of messages back and forth with his lover & FBY lawyer Lisa Page which displayed a hostile bias against the President. Then Strzok's investigation made 17 significant errors in their warrant application which all led towards the necessity for an investigation. 

If that doesn't meet your criteria for "there was bias leading up to the investigation" then your opinion on this matter is worthless.

49 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

What part of the law do you think I don't understand?

Any of it.

Yes, they would have investigated - that's their job.

Full stop. That's what they did. And the investigation was fair and impartial.

They wouldn't have overstated the validity of the evidence in order to obtain a FISA warrant.

I read about cops and lawyers playing fast and loose with the truth in order to get warrants all the damn time. It happens. It's not a concpiracy.

The FBI should never open an investigation into a US citizen under false pretences j

They didn't. You already admitted they should have investigated. All they did was get lazy to get a warrant for something.

WTH do you mean by "they didn't find anything"?

I mean these people you claim were in a vast conspiracy to put the innocent Donald Trump in jail came back with "We find no proof he did anything."

So clearly this was an honest investigation.

The person in charge of the investigation, Peter Strzok, was sending a constant string of messages back and forth with his lover & FBY lawyer Lisa Page which displayed a hostile bias against the President.

And yet he didn't do anything to produce fake evidence or witnesses. Nor is there any evidence he did a single thing which prejudiced the investigation. So what if he thought Trump was a scumbag. Everyone who knows him thinks he's a scumbag, including his three wives.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

If you knew that you didn't do something illegal and you had several major US TV networks smearing you 24/7 you'd need valium too canucklehead.

I doubt a single year has gone by in Trump's life where he didn't do anything illegal.

Trump and his cronies were hob-knobbing with arguably America's greatest enemy.  Russia wants no less than to absolutely destroy the US from within.  It just so happened that Russia and Trump shared the same enemies: Obama and Clinton.  Trump is a damn fool to give Putin and his henchmen the time of day, because Putin's ultimate enemy is the USA or anyone else that doesn't let him do whatever he wants.

We shouldn't be talking to Russia, we shouldn't be trading with Russia.  We should be sanctioning them and trying to annihilate their economy until they're willing to come to the bargaining table like adults...which will be never as long as Putin is there.

Trump was up to no good with Russia, same with Ukraine.  F*** Trump.

We need something like John McCain''s idea of a "League of Democracies" that can band together and unify against western enemies like Russia and China and Iran.  Coordinated sanctions by all western democracies would be very powerful and effective.  Like interests should be met with like responses.

1 hour ago, Argus said:

Any of it.

Grow up. It was a simple question.

Full stop. That's what they did. And the investigation was fair and impartial.

Wrong. They investigate because it's their job, then when they get to the point where they realize that it's a farce they stop because that's also their job. They don't lie, omit, fabricate and weasel their way to a warrant to spy on Americans and commit a public smear campaign.

I read about cops and lawyers playing fast and loose with the truth in order to get warrants all the damn time. It happens. It's not a concpiracy.

What a crock Argus.

You're trying to tell me that the FBI was just playing "fast and loose" and this is no big deal? No one is stupid enough to believe that 17 significant errors and omissions in a request for a warrant is just laziness. Especially from the FBI. Especially from members of the FBI whose blatant bias was already previously exposed.

You know you're lying and so do I.

They didn't. You already admitted they should have investigated. All they did was get lazy to get a warrant for something.

They didn't "start" the investigation under false pretences, if you want to get that technical then probably no investigation in recorded history was "started" under false pretences. Anyone on earth who lives within 20 miles of a murder could be a suspect based on your logic.

The FBI just kept it alive when they knew it was a farce and they used the extremely public nature of the investigation as a smear campaign. 

I mean these people you claim were in a vast conspiracy to put the innocent Donald Trump in jail came back with "We find no proof he did anything."

So clearly this was an honest investigation.

Wrong again. They needed to find proof in order to say that they had proof. That's how it works. They just didn't get any because collusion never happened. Their main agenda was a smear campaign, but they were also hoping that if they investigated enough that they would find evidence of some other crime.

And yet he didn't do anything to produce fake evidence or witnesses. Nor is there any evidence he did a single thing which prejudiced the investigation. So what if he thought Trump was a scumbag. Everyone who knows him thinks he's a scumbag, including his three wives.

One again you're dead wrong. There were 17 significant errors and omissions to obtain the FISA warrant. That's where the BIAS came in. Faking an investigation for the purpose of using it as a political smear campaign is what the FBI did in this case. The Dems gained control of the house as a result of the FBI's biased smear campaign.

1 hour ago, Moonlight Graham said:

We need something like John McCain''s idea of a "League of Democracies" that can band together and unify against western enemies like Russia and China and Iran.  Coordinated sanctions by all western democracies would be very powerful and effective.  Like interests should be met with like responses.

Really ?  Let me guess...you want the USA to be part of this great idea and carry most of the load.   Typical.

China was America's #1 trading partner in case you haven't been keeping score...this was before Trump.

Russia was part of the G-8 until a few years ago and partner in space....this was before Trump.

Iran reached a "deal" with America and the EU for nuclear arms proliferation....this was before Trump.

If other "democracies" cared so much they wouldn't be NATO deadbeats, like Canada !

5 hours ago, Argus said:

The idea this all came from Biden wanting to protect his son's company is ludicrous. It wasn't being investigated. In part, perhaps, because this do-nothing prosecutor was like sergeant Schultz in the old Hogan's Heroes TV show. "I know noootink! I see nooothink!"

Everyone wanted fired so that someone competent could step in and launch actual corruption investigations.

does not matter if 'everyone' wanted him fired, biden used his power and american taxpayers' money to bribe ukrainan officials (which is an actual crime)

as far as that prosecutor being  being a do-nothing sycophant please watch the vid below,

there certainly were people that wanted him out, but definitely not the type a decent person would cast their lot with