It's Official, the Trump-Russia Investigation was a Partisan Witch Hunt

Impeachment polling has started to slip after the Democrat's big nothingburger circus in the House.

...Beyond slight declines in Democratic and Republican support, there has also been a decrease in support for impeachment among independent voters — something that the president has celebrated on Twitter, retweeting allies like Rep. Mark Meadows who have pointed out this trend.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/11/25/20981672/trump-impeachment-polls-support-decreasing

Polling in Canada and elsewhere doesn't count !

Edited by bush_cheney2004
  • Like 1

so when you're on Fox "News" then you're a Russublican... (Tucker Carlson "I'm rooting for Russia!... oh, i was just kidding") but when you're not on Fox "News", you "misheard the question"! Russublicans are hilarious!

Sen. Kennedy takes back Sunday comments on alleged Ukrainian intervention in 2016

the Senate still has time to remove Trump from office and install "Mr Clean" Pence! go 46!

Edited by godzilla

1 minute ago, godzilla said:

so when you're on Fox "News" then you're a Russublican... (Tucker Carlson "I'm rooting for Russia!... oh, i was just kidding") but when you're not on Fox "News", you "misheard the question"! Russublicans are hilarious!

Sen. Kennedy takes back Sunday comments on alleged Ukrainian intervention in 2016

the Senate still has time to remove Trump from office and install "Mr Clean" Pence!

Why don't you check it out instead of just guessing godzilla? 

You assume that Fox News is always wrong because that's what you hear on CNN, but it's CNN and the NYT and ABC that are getting busted for lying and printing retractions on a routine basis. When was the last time that Fox got busted for doing something like taking footage from a US gun range and saying that it's footage of the Turks blasting the Kurds? CNN et al were wrong with basically everything they said about Kavanaugh and Russian collusion. Did they miss the scoop on top FBI officials getting fired and demoted? That's kind of an important story, don't ya think?

Have you ever pointed out any actual lies that you've heard on Fox because I pointed out actual lies that the Dems and CNN dozens of times, including comments that they have made about this exact "whistleblower" debacle.

You're still just at the point where you're able to regurgitate what you hear on the "news", you're unable to process what you see/hear and reach informed conclusions based on what you absorb.

In ear, out mouth, retract when necessary, but you think that you can just let the story go away after you've been proven wrong. Just bury it, right godzilla? "Don't bring up how wrong we all were about Kavanaugh and collusion and obstruction and every other news story for the past 3 years."

This is CNN's core philosophy: "[Insert bogus story line here, the peons will gobble it up] IS THE BIGGEST SCANDAL SINCE WATERGATE!!!!!" Rinse, repeat, they'll never notice.

9 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You assume that Fox News is always wrong because that's what you hear on CNN...

but, I didn't say Fox News was wrong and I didn't hear about it on CNN... WestCanMan.

I'm simply observing how Russublicans have one story when on Fox News and another elsewhere, conveniently it seems.

Edited by godzilla

13 hours ago, godzilla said:

but, I didn't say Fox News was wrong and I didn't hear about it on CNN... WestCanMan.

I'm simply observing how Russublicans have one story when on Fox News and another elsewhere, conveniently it seems.

One: the word Russublicans is moronic

Two: can you give me an example of a russublican, whatever that is, giving two different stories?

21 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

One: the word Russublicans is moronic

Two: can you give me an example of a russublican, whatever that is, giving two different stories?

Republicans who are now Russian allies. who push pro Russian narratives and conspiracy theories.

check out bush_chenney2004's posts... Russia is the ally of the US. not blood sucking NATO members (ignoring that NATO exists because of Russia). the Ukraine deserves to be shanked. the Kurds never did anything for the US etc... you know, the stuff that makes Vlad say that he's happy that Russian talking points are being propagated in the US.

Edited by godzilla

1 hour ago, godzilla said:

Republicans who are now Russian allies. who push pro Russian narratives and conspiracy theories.

check out bush_chenney2004's posts... Russia is the ally of the US. not blood sucking NATO members (ignoring that NATO exists because of Russia). the Ukraine deserves to be shanked. the Kurds never did anything for the US etc... you know, the stuff that makes Vlad say that he's happy that Russian talking points are being propagated in the US.

No offence, but a lot of people on this site are really bad at interpreting what they read, so I can't just take your word that B_C said all of those things. Do you at least have quotes of those posts?

On 11/21/2019 at 3:15 PM, godzilla said:

Russian has put Trump into power for the express reason to lift sanctions which is hurting them bad. 

You say some crazy things here godzilla. And from a quick look back, you are misinterpreting at least some of b-c's quotes. I didn't check them all. 

Lets be clear.

Saying that Russia can keep Crimea is pro Russia.

Supporting giving back secure land to Syria is pro Russia.

Trying to get Russia off the hook for 2016 election meddling is pro Russia.

Approving of Russia 2016 election meddling is pro Russia.

Implying that Ukraine is, instead, the ones who meddled in the 2016 election is pro Russia.

Shanking Ukraine is pro Russia.

Withholding congress approved military aid to Ukraine is pro Russia.

Trying to get Russia back into the G7 is pro  Russia.

Supporting the removal of Russian sanctions without concessions is pro Russia.

Praising Putin all the time is... Pro Russia.

Pretending that historical allies never spilt blood with you is pro Russia

Pretending that allies with strong economic ties don't help to grow your economy is pro Russia.

Pretending that Russia is a democracy and not ruled with an iron fist by murdering gangsters is pro Russia.

As far as bush_cheney is concerned... I've confronted that poster directly about pro Russian sentiment numerous times and it was never denied. That poster will deflect or cut their wrists before ever implying that Russia is a bad actor. They are a professional Russian crank sitting in St Petersburg as far as i'm concerned. You need to go back and read the posts.

Edited by godzilla

10 minutes ago, godzilla said:

As far as bush_cheney is concerned... I've confronted that poster directly about pro Russian sentiment numerous times and it was never denied. That poster will deflect or cut their wrists before ever implying that Russia is a bad actor. They are a professional Russian crank sitting in St Petersburg as far as i'm concerned. You need to go back and read the posts.

Nonsense....I made patrols with SLBM thermonuclear warheads targeted against Russia, including Leningrad (St. Petersburg).

The Ukraine was the enemy too !

Go cut your wrists about something else you need America to do that Canada will never be capable of.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

12 minutes ago, godzilla said:

I've read more of bush_cheney's posts than you ever have, your assumptions about their posts are based on cognitive dissonance to having your bullshit arguments attacked, and have nothing to do with reality.

Edited by Yzermandius19

11 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Nonsense....I made patrols with SLBM thermonuclear warheads targeted against Russia, including Leningrad (St. Petersburg).

The Ukraine was the enemy too !

Go cut your wrists about something else you need America to do that Canada will never be capable of.

"Ukraine _was_ the enemy"? but not now, right?

just say something bad about the Oligarchs. about Russian aggression! I dare you! lol!

Edited by godzilla

17 hours ago, godzilla said:

Lets be clear.

Saying that Russia can keep Crimea is pro Russia.

What is anyone going to do about it? The Russian bear has his claws in that salmon. You have to go to his territory to fight him for it. Obama certainly didn't do a damned thing. He didn't even mutter under his breath when it happened. The only thing that he did do was deal with Medvedev on the down-low.

Supporting giving back secure land to Syria is pro Russia.

Maybe you need to the read the Art of War. Sun Tzu knew how hard and expensive it was to fight foreign wars 2K years ago. And what is there to gain by extending that war? Did you see what is left of Syria? Thanks Obama, no one else wants it anymore. It would be like keeping the divorce battle raging when all that's left is debt. 

Trying to get Russia off the hook for 2016 election meddling is pro Russia.

Approving of Russia 2016 election meddling is pro Russia.

Implying that Ukraine is, instead, the ones who meddled in the 2016 election is pro Russia.

Running a divisive 3 yr long witch hunt was pro-Russia. The Dems just danced to Putin's tune and they're too stupid to know it.

Shanking Ukraine is pro Russia.

Withholding congress approved military aid to Ukraine is pro Russia.

Trump already sent military aid to Ukraine before  the phone call and he sent aid to Ukraine after the phone call.

You're on another snipe hunt.

Trying to get Russia back into the G7 is pro  Russia.

It's a waste of time to talk about Syria and Iran without Russia there. Russia shares a border with NoKo and they're all over Syria. 

Supporting the removal of Russian sanctions without concessions is pro Russia.

Praising Putin all the time is... Pro Russia.

Trump praises everyone. It's how he negotiates. He knows how important it is for guys like Xi and KJU and Putin to save face. 

Obama and Trudeau don't stand up to anyone, so what they say is a moot point. 

Pretending that historical allies never spilt blood with you is pro Russia

Pretending that allies with strong economic ties don't help to grow your economy is pro Russia.

Pretending that Russia is a democracy and not ruled with an iron fist by murdering gangsters is pro Russia.

Blah, blah, blah. Now you're just rambling on. 

Everyone knows that Russia is anti-America. Putin puts Russian interests first all the time, and like I've said before in this thread, the Russian geopolitical situation is nothing like America's. America doesn't have NoKo & China on one side, NATO on the other, and the 'Stans to the south. America and Canada can play nice. Most other countries in the world don't have that luxury.

the beauty of having the US as the ruler of the world is that they promote civil liberty, the rule of law, democracy and most importantly... free enterprise. these are all enemies of tyrants. we here in Canada enjoy those fruits as a US ally and we do what we can (given our fractional economy and population) and we have allies around the globe with the US that support the same concepts. and the economies of the US and all of its allies have prospered from these economic ties with free enterprise.

Russia does not support civil liberties, the rule of law, democracy or free enterprise. Russia is ruled by corrupt tyrants.

Economy of Russia

Credit Suisse has described Russian wealth inequality as so extreme compared to other countries that it "deserves to be placed in a separate category."One study estimates that "the wealth held offshore by rich Russians is about three times larger than official net foreign reserves, and is comparable in magnitude to total household financial assets held in Russia."["

"Under the government's cover, outrageous financial manipulations were performed that enriched a narrow group of individuals at key positions of business and government.[53] Many of them promptly invested their newfound wealth abroad producing an enormous capital flight"

"the 110 wealthiest individuals were found in a report by Credit Suisse to own 35% of all financial assets held by Russian households.[90][91] Russia also has the second-largest volume of illicit money outflows, having lost over $880 billion between 2002 and 2011 in this way"

"In May 2016 the average nominal monthly wages fell below $450 per month,[105] and tax on the income of individuals is payable at the rate of 13% on most incomes.[106] Approximately 19.2 million of Russians lived below the national poverty line in 2016,[107] significantly up from 16.1 million in 2015."

so, yeah, we can allow them to slowly take over the world and fuck what we have up. or we can push back.

and it doesn't take much. all of NATO is supplying Ukraine with military aide. the US's contribution is like pennies in the pocket of the US military budget. its the fact that we have their backs that matters. and then we reap the rewards with a new trading partner.

Syria is certainly different. but the few hundred US troops there, again, completely inconsequential to US military spending. those boys were just sunbathing and flying the flag. but a big thorn in the side of tyrants that rule Syria and their allies Russia and Iran.

so yeah, be pro-Russia all you like... in fact, pack up and move there! see how you like it! but say goodbye to criticizing the business/political elite on discussion forums! hahaha! cause you get arrested.

I was just thinking about how the Dems and CNN are shielding Biden right now, and wondering if it's ever going to come back to bite them in the ass.

If he does win the nomination, and this still hasn't really seen the light of day, Biden could really get hammered on this issue in the final push to the Presidential election. 

All that comes up on CNN when they talk to Biden right now is "I was already cleared" and they just leave it at that. If Biden finished the sentence truthfully it would sound something like:  "in an investigation that was done in total secrecy, when AG Loretta 'meet me on the tarmac' Lynch was still running the show, while I was still sticking to the theory that I didn't even know that my son had been gifted a $50K/month job on the board of the company with the most corrupt CEO in Ukraine".

CNN, Google and the Dems still can't control social media to the extent that they would like to. Right now they have America fixated on Trump and there's no magnifying glass on Biden yet because he's still 1 of 12 or whatever.

When the 2020 election comes down to one-on-one the job of keeping the focus off of Huntergate will become impossible. Even Dem voters aren't thoroughly stupid. They will start to care at some point.

Edited by WestCanMan

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

I was just thinking about how the Dems and CNN are shielding Biden right now, and wondering if it's ever going to come back to bite them in the ass.

So i've pointed this out before... Trump is in charge. He's totally obliterated any politcal shield between himself and the justice and security systems. He's able to wield the most powerful justice and security apparatuses on the planet. He alone.

So if there is corruption somewhere and he wants to pursue it then he has the most capable tools in the world.

But he's unable to lock up Clinton. He's unable to produce evidence about Biden. He's unable to prove that the FBI were spying on him. His justice department is only able to dig up the most minor of infractions by minor players.

Now he could just fire people until he gets people that will give him the right answers. Remove people who fear for their own legal situations like Taylor, Vindman, Hill etc. The "deep state" is truly made of thousands of these law abiding servants.

But that only provides a second challenge. That he would also need to fix the legal system of judges and remove trial by jury and control state legal systems.

So, there will undoubtedly be no Biden corruption if he's unable to provide anything at the moment. Just spin from Russian intelligence. And he needs to have a foreign government with a far less robust legal system manufacture his lies.

Yes, a robust legal system is a bitch to corruption.

Edited by godzilla