It's Official, the Trump-Russia Investigation was a Partisan Witch Hunt

4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

The world doesn't care as much if Canada elects a tyrant....American domestic and foreign policy matters a lot more, no matter who wins.

The world has plenty of tyrants...why can't the Americans have one....again ?

god save you.

Edited by godzilla

17 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

Lol remind me again about trump using charity funds to run his campaign. 

I can sum up trump in one word: megalomaniac.  

I could careless as to what Trump does with his charity foundation funds. It's his foundation. So, do you know as to whether he paid the money back?

I am pretty sure that the Clinton's took plenty of money out from their foundation and used some of that money for her to run for president in 2106. All foundation owners probably do it all the time. But of course if Trump does, well now, that is different, and that is a no-no. You are a naughty naughty boy, Trump. Lol. I am pretty sure that if you were a billionaire, you would be possessing a bit of "megalomania" yourself. Multi billionaires like G. Soros, and Bloomberg are no doubt in the megalomaniac club. Billionaires can be like that you know. Or do you? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Has nothing to do with god.....just raw American political power...and plenty of it.

Canada worries about Trump and Putin because it can't do a damn thing about either.

yes, Putin and Trump belong together.

damn right. they threaten our liberty. there is no liberty in Russia. Trump dreams of the same for the American people.

Edited by godzilla

4 minutes ago, godzilla said:

well, they just tried to do something about it... and its about to fail. so.... maybe not.

No, as President Trump will be impeached next week.   Victory for all the Trump haters...and worldwide news.  Trial in the Senate to follow.

Meanwhile, back in Ottawaaaaaaaa, Canada has a weak minority government and a failed opposition leader....but the world doesn't really care....yawn.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

18 minutes ago, godzilla said:

ok, so they're corrupt. but the American people voted them an overwhelming majority in the House. that's democracy.

and now, the system that has kept Americans free from tyranny is about to implode at the hands of a tyrant. Trump is exploring exactly how much power and control he can have without any oversight from the other "equal" branches.

and, on topic, he is doubling down on his need to prove that it was the Ukraine that interfered in the 2016 election and not Russia. and no one has any plausible explanation why that is so important to him. there is no explanation other than he is a Russian spy. because it doesn't matter to anyone except the Russians.

The democrats are in panic mode. They are about to lose all their power and glory and what they stole from the American people. Why do you think for the past three years they have been trying to impeach Trump on something? They are desperate, and they know that they must try to get Trump on something before the next election because they even know themselves that they cannot win against Trump in the next election. Trump is going up in the polls. 

Look, why don't you wait and see what happens before you make so many accusations about things that you know nothing about. All you are going by is what Pelosi, Shifty, Nadler and Schukster and their fake media are telling you. You were not even present when all of these so called accusations against Trump were supposedly happening. What makes you an expert here anyway? All you are going by is what those liars I mentioned are telling you. Wake up and go have a cup a coffee.

Trump will never be impeached over anything. It will be four more years for Trump in the White House. What the hell are you going to do with yourself then? These anti-Trump members here have no idea or clue as to what really went on over there, and there was certainly no Quid Pro Quo done here at all. Even the dumbocrats have given up on that one.  It amazes me as to how the fake and lying leftist liberal media can feed people with so much bull chit and people like you will believe it all. It's going to be a long four more years for you. Have fun, fella. :lol:

7 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

No, as President Trump will be impeached next week.   Victory for all the Trump haters...and worldwide news.

Meanwhile, back in Ottawaaaaaaaa, Canada has a weak minority government and a failed opposition leader....but the world doesn't really care....yawn.

we're not on the doorstep of tyranny. of a president who can and will do whatever he pleases now. trust me, he will explore the boundaries of your love of his cult of personality. he will make you pay. your liberty is already about to go.

and I'd like to propose that even Putin may have started to wonder... whether he has created a monster more powerful then he.

Edited by godzilla

1 minute ago, godzilla said:

we're not on the doorstep of tyranny. of a president who can and will do whatever he pleases now. trust me, he will explore the boundaries of your love of his cult of personality. he will make you pay. your liberty is already about to go.

Who would care if you were ?    Hell, Quebec is doing quite the number on personal liberty right now !

Trump can do whatever the hell any president has done if he can get away with it, and that includes "tyrants" like Lincoln and FDR.

If this is making me pay, please give me and my 401K & Roth IRA  (that's RRSP to you) a lot more !

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

No, as President Trump will be impeached next week.   Victory for all the Trump haters...and worldwide news.

And most Canadians could care less about Canada anyway. If they did, they would never have put super-duper man back in power again. Canadians do not care about anything but themselves. They have become nothing more than a bunch of spoiled crybaby offended children. Meanwhile, back in Ottawaaaaaaa, Mr. Super-duper man is going to even make their lives even more miserable in the next four years. One would think that once bitten, twice shy, would be enough to want to get rid of this prime mistake. But no, let's have more of him and his racism and scandals. Scheer has to quit because he used some money from the party's coffers, but Trudeau gets rewarded by becoming the prime mistake of Canuckistan once again.

Dougie, you are right. This country is not worth a dam thing or fighting for anymore. The insane are now running the insane asylum. Cuckoo-cuckoo. LOL. 

33 minutes ago, godzilla said:

matter to who? Trump is making a joke of the US political system. and American voters are the laughing stock because their system of three "equal" branches is a joke. Trump made it a joke.

its not the politics that matters... but that the world has one more power/money hungry tyrant to contend with. at Canadas border.

as Canadians we need to nuke up.

Do you even know what the word "tyrant" really means? Look it up in the dictionary, will you, and get back to me. :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

And most Canadians could care less about Canada anyway. If they did, they would never have put super-duper man back in power again. Canadians do not care about anything but themselves. They have become nothing more than a bunch of spoiled crybaby offended children. Meanwhile, back in Ottawaaaaaaa, Mr. Super-duper man is going to even make their lives even more miserable in the next four years. One would think that once bitten, twice shy, would be enough to want to get rid of this prime mistake. But no, let's have more of him and his racism and scandals. Scheer has to quit because he used some money from the party's coffers, but Trudeau gets rewarded by becoming the prime mistake of Canuckistan once again.

Dougie, you are right. This country is not worth a dam thing or fighting for anymore. The insane are now running the insane asylum. Cuckoo-cuckoo. LOL. 

hey, maybe you can move in with bush_cheney2004. make Canada even better.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

And most Canadians could care less about Canada anyway. If they did, they would never have put super-duper man back in power again.

Sure seems that way...paying much more attention to Trump and investigations in a foreign country.

They must believe that Trump matters a lot more and has an impact on their lives.

12 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

No, as President Trump will be impeached next week.   Victory for all the Trump haters...and worldwide news.  Trial in the Senate to follow.

What? Trump will be impeached? How do or would you know? What do you know that I do not know? Cough it up. ;)

Just now, taxme said:

What? Trump will be impeached? How do or would you know? What do you know that I do not know? Cough it up. ;)

The political theatre was determined long ago, regardless of the "facts".   The Democrats will vote to impeach Trump next week and then a trial will follow in the Senate for January.    Mitch McConnell will make the whole affair a laughing stock and acquit the president.

BIG...WASTE...OF...TIME.

Maybe we should invite Freeland and Putin to watch the fun.

1 minute ago, godzilla said:

hey, maybe you can move in with bush_cheney2004. make Canada even better.

I think that BC is a democrat. It would not work out so well for both of us. One of us would have to sleep on the couch, and it ain't going to be me, pardner. :lol:  

Canada will never get any better. What did Trudeau do for the four years that this fool was in power over Canada and Canadians? What? Flooding the country with tens of thousands of legal and illegal so called refugees? I do not think that program is working out so well for Canada or Canadians. But you could careless about that, right? You would probably be in favor of opening the Canadian border gates wide open and let the whole dam world walk right on in, right? At least Trump is trying to do something about his illegal invasion into America. 

1 hour ago, godzilla said:

i think this is a great article if you think that Trump destroying the powers of the House and Senate are a joke. the fact that the American people voted a majority in the House

Guess what ?    The "American people" also voted for an even bigger GOP majority in the U.S. Senate.

Guess where U.S. Supreme Court justices are confirmed....hint...it is not the U.S. House of Representatives.

10 minutes ago, godzilla said:

Tyrant

"an absolute ruler unrestrained by law"

Trump and all other Presidents before him are all restrained by the American Constitution. Trump cannot become an "absolute ruler" although the democrats have been trying to become the absolute rulers of America for decades now. They pretty much have broken every rule in the book to try and stay in power. But thanks to the American constitution, and Trump, they can only go so far in their tyrannical ways. The democrats would love to destroy the American constitution, and impose tyranny and communism on America. Just look at what they are doing to Trump. At least that is what I am getting with those democrats. 

14 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

The political theatre was determined long ago, regardless of the "facts".   The Democrats will vote to impeach Trump next week and then a trial will follow in the Senate for January.    Mitch McConnell will make the whole affair a laughing stock and acquit the president.

BIG...WASTE...OF...TIME.

Maybe we should invite Freeland and Putin to watch the fun.

I am pretty sure that Putin would like to be invited to the impeachment gong show. Putin must be laughing every day in the Kremlin with all of this stupid waste of time, effort and tax dollars being blown to try and impeach Trump when they know that they never will impeach Trump. Those democrats should be in an impeachment trial right now. They appear to hate America, not love it. Freeland? Just another waste of time, effort, and tax dollars being spent on another waste of time liberal globalist politician.  Just my humble opinion. 

1 minute ago, taxme said:

Freeland? Just another waste of time, effort, and tax dollars being spent on another waste of time liberal globalist politician.  Just my humble opinion. 

Freeland and her minions spent more time in the USA than in Canada....begging Trump on trade and Putin/China.

They never go home...especially during the cold winter months !

11 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

That's right....Trump sent the illegals running to Canada, where the RCMP carries their luggage !

Can't make this stuff up...even Putin is laughing his ass off.

It is for dam sure that all those criminal illegal so called refugees are laughing at us. They fly all the way from Africa and Asia just to get here and take up Trudeau's offer. I wonder where they got the money to fly to America from anyway, and then take a bus and then a taxi to the Canadian border. Sure looks to me like they do not need any kind of help nor money. 

Darn Trump and dam Trudeau's fault that we are getting all those dam illegals. Over 50,000 already and climbing. Sad part is that even most Canadians could careless about all those criminal illegals entering Canada illegally. The fools go to work every day just so those illegals can have a nice hotel to stay in, and then fed and clothed. What a country, eh?  :D

6 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Freeland and her minions spent more time in the USA than in Canada....begging Trump on trade and Putin/China.

They never go home...especially during the cold winter months !

And we must not forget the loss of money due to the exchange on our Canadian dollar, I mean peso. It cost her and her minions 30% more to do all her trade deals in America. Our politicians like to do most of their out of country business in the winter months where it is nice and warm, either down south or some other warm country, and all at the expense and compliments of the Canadian taxpayer's. Nice work if you can get it, eh?  Lol.