It's Official, the Trump-Russia Investigation was a Partisan Witch Hunt

On 11/30/2019 at 10:51 AM, godzilla said:

So i've pointed this out before... Trump is in charge. He's totally obliterated any politcal shield between himself and the justice and security systems. He's able to wield the most powerful justice and security apparatuses on the planet. He alone.

Are you sure that you're not talking about Hillary/Obama? Or Trudeau?

So if there is corruption somewhere and he wants to pursue it then he has the most capable tools in the world.

But he's unable to lock up Clinton. He's unable to produce evidence about Biden. He's unable to prove that the FBI were spying on him. His justice department is only able to dig up the most minor of infractions by minor players.

Hillary's husband just coincidentally had a secret meeting with Obama's AG on a random tarmac somewhere in the vast country of America days before Hillary was exonerated of a crime that she blatantly committed. Even Snopes will tell you that the server was wiped after the subpoenas were issued, and they were wiped by people who already knew that the subpoenas were issued. Someone had what they called an "oh shit" moment so it's all good lol. Witnesses in Hillary's case were granted immunity for not providing any evidence. Can you tell me another example of people being granted immunity for nothing?

Hillary/Obama got the collusion investigation (smear campaign) up and running based on false evidence and a fake corroboration scam. The FBI used that to spy on Americans, and the warrant was re-issued despite no new evidence being discovered, which is a no-no. People in the FBI have already been fired and demoted for malfeasance based on their actions in the collusion investigation. 

Do you know why Trump's administration doesn't have control of the justice dept? Because the media is so aligned with the Dems and it's so powerful.

Just look at all the stupid things that people repeat that they saw on CNN here. When's the last time that anyone quoted CNN here and they turned out to be right? I've gon back and forth with CNN sycophants 1,000 x here and never had to backpedal yet. If CNN toadies were honest they'd have written 1,000 retractions by now. But that's why they're sucked in to CNN. They have no sense of accountability. They can be wrong and not learn from it, they just move on to the next shiny new accusation.

The latest one was "Al-Baghdadi was killed in spite of Trump's involvement" lol. They all belched out the same crap. Obama got nothing done against islamic state. Nothing. Trump eviscerated them. But it was all done in spite of him lol.

Now he could just fire people until he gets people that will give him the right answers. Remove people who fear for their own legal situations like Taylor, Vindman, Hill etc. The "deep state" is truly made of thousands of these law abiding servants.

But that only provides a second challenge. That he would also need to fix the legal system of judges and remove trial by jury and control state legal systems.

So, there will undoubtedly be no Biden corruption if he's unable to provide anything at the moment. Just spin from Russian intelligence. And he needs to have a foreign government with a far less robust legal system manufacture his lies.

Yes, a robust legal system is a bitch to corruption.

If you don't understand that Biden is guilty, or what he's guilty of, that's just your problem godzilla. The only reason for you to actually believe that is the fact that Biden says so, and CNN doesn't ask anyone who'll give an honest answer. The information is all out there godzilla. You just have to man up and actually look at it with an unbiased viewpoint.

Did his son get gifted a $50K/month job in a country where he doesn't speak the language or have any job experience? Yep.

Was he completely inexperienced in that field? Yep.

Was that job secured at one of the most corrupt companies in the Ukraine, while Joe was overseeing corruption clean-up there? Yep.

Did Joe and Hunter lie about the fact that Joe didn't know about it? Yep

Did they lie about ever speaking about it? Yep.

Why did they fess up? Because a photo was leaked. And what was their initial response?

What happened when it was discovered that they lied? Biden: "WHO LEAKED THAT PHOTO. ok we lied but it's no big D." CNN: "Yep, you got that right Joe!"

Did they lie about the investigation being over when the prosecutor was fired? Yep. The inspector's home was raided just days before Biden's quid pro quo.

Did Biden really put a "solid" guy in his place? No, Biden lied again. The new prosecutor didn't do jack shit about Burisma.

Contradict me if you can godzilla or just sit this one out. Others have gone silent, follow their cue.

like i said WestCanMan... we can both make up post truth stories all we like. but if it can't be proved in court then its worthless.

if all of what you say is true then Trump should be able to come up with the goods. the raw hard evidence. the smoking gun. and the justice dept investigations should commence and end with conviction.

you'll notice that THATS NOT HAPPENING! lol!

Edited by godzilla

2 hours ago, godzilla said:

like i said WestCanMan... we can both make up post truth stories all we like. but if it can't be proved in court then its worthless.

if all of what you say is true then Trump should be able to come up with the goods. the raw hard evidence. the smoking gun. and the justice dept investigations should commence and end with conviction.

The pyromaniac democrats keep trying to put gasoline on the impeachment fire every day to try and burn Trump, but Trump keeps putting their pyro impeachment fires out. What a guy this Trump is, eh? Trump sure  knows what to do with those pyromaniac impeachment idiots who keep burning themselves all the time. One would think that those democratic pyro maniacs would learn that if you play with fire you may just get burnt. Is this why I see many democrats with smoke coming off their heads during these impeachment hearings? Someone needs to tell them democrats that their heads are on fire. Will someone please throw a bucket of cold icy water on their heads. Gawd only knows that those democrats need help now.  Ha-ha-ha.  

2 hours ago, taxme said:

The pyromaniac democrats keep trying to put gasoline on the impeachment fire every day to try and burn Trump, but Trump keeps putting their pyro impeachment fires out.

Trumps going to jail. Heehehe...

You know that at the very least... State investigators are just waiting for him to walk out of the white house. Individual 1?

Maybe he can bunk with Stone? Manafort? Gates? Flynn? So many friends... What a team!

Edited by godzilla

18 hours ago, godzilla said:

Nothing I said is a post-truth story gz.

-There's a video of Biden saying that he withheld $1B in loan guarantees to force the Ukrainians to fire their prosecutor. He also said in that same video that he oput a solid guy in that spot.

-There's video of the Bidens saying that Joe didn't know that Hunter got that job, and that they never talked about Burisma.

-There's video of the Bidens admitting that they actually did talk about Burisma, but that didn't happen until after the photograph of Bidens with another Burisma board member. (And the Dems were furious that the President tweeted that out. There was nothing wrong with that, at all.)

-There's video of Biden saying that the prosecutor was fired long after the Burisma investigation was over, and that's a lie too.

-There's a video of Biden saying that the guy he "put in place" was "solid", but that guy isn't investigating Burisma. Shocker.

The difference between what I say and what you say is that I don't make declarative statements which are unsubstantiated or which I know to be false.

godzilla:

I just found this out in the ABC video below, Hunter left the Burisma board a month before Joe announced his run for the presidency. 

https://amac.us/democrats-star-witness-ambassador-george-kent-admits-ukraine-burisma-are-corrupt-and-needed-to-be-investigated/

In an affidavit in a European court, Shokin testified, “The truth is that I was forced out because I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma Holdings, a natural gas firm active in Ukraine and Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was a member of the Board of Directors… On several occasions President Poroshenko asked me to have a look at the case against Burisma and consider the possibility of winding down the investigative actions in respect of this company but I refused to close this investigation.”

FYI Shokin took the top prosecutor job in 2015, inheriting the Burisma investigation, and Biden's infamous quid pro quo happened in Dec of the same year.

Video of Biden stating unequivocally that he was unaware that Hunter was on the board at Burisma:https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/11/02/joe_biden_on_hunter_i_didnt_know_he_was_on_the_board_of_that_company.html

Hunter quotes from:  https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/10/15/hunter-biden-speaks-out-amid-ukraine-controversy-admits-mistake/3983320002/

He said that he never discussed Burisma with his father except for one "brief exchange" when the elder Biden said, "I hope you know what you're doing," after seeing news reports that his son had joined the company's board. 

and:

[Hunter] "Biden said he felt he was qualified to sit on Burisma's board but acknowledged that he would "probably not" have been offered the seat were it not for the fact that his father was vice president."

More general commentary: https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/436816-joe-bidens-2020-ukrainian-nightmare-a-closed-probe-is-revived

Although Biden made no mention of his son in his 2018 speech, U.S. and Ukrainian authorities both told me Biden and his office clearly had to know about the general prosecutor's probe of Burisma and his son's role. They noted that:

• Hunter Biden's appointment to the board was widely reported in American media;
  • The U.S. Embassy in Kiev that coordinated Biden's work in the country repeatedly and publicly discussed the general prosecutor's case against Burisma;
  • Great Britain took very public action against Burisma while Joe Biden was working with that government on Ukraine issues;
  • Biden's office was quoted, on the record, acknowledging Hunter Biden's role in Burisma in a New York Times article about the general prosecutor's Burisma case that appeared four months before Biden forced the firing of Shokin. The vice president's office suggested in that article that Hunter Biden was a lawyer free to pursue his own private business deals.

President Obama named Biden the administration’s point man on Ukraine in February 2014, after a popular revolution ousted Russia-friendly President Viktor Yanukovych and as Moscow sent military forces into Ukraine’s Crimea territory.

According to Schweizer’s book, Vice President Biden met with Archer in April 2014 right as Archer was named to the board at Burisma. A month later, Hunter Biden was named to the board, to oversee Burisma’s legal team.

Later in the same article:

Most of the general prosecutor’s investigative work on Burisma focused on three separate cases, and most stopped abruptly once Shokin was fired. The most prominent of the Burisma cases was transferred to a different Ukrainian agency, closely aligned with the U.S. Embassy in Kiev, known as the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU), according to the case file and current General Prosecutor Yuriy Lutsenko.

NABU closed that case, and a second case involving alleged improper money transfers in London was dropped when Ukrainian officials failed to file the necessary documents by the required deadline. 

So, the "solid" guy that was appointed by Joe Biden abruptly stopped the Burisma investigation. 

I'm a random internet poster and I just dug up actual video evidence of the Bidens' blatant corruption in part of the morning. The Dems haven't provided a single first-hand account or video of anything that implicates Trump in anything at all, over the course of three years of investigations and spying by the FBI, offers of heavily-reduced prison sentences for people who were convicted for unrelated crimes if they'd testify against Trump, thousands of subpoenas which yielded hundreds of thousands of pages, hundreds of people being forced to testify under oath, a pre-dawn raid with automatic weapons on a senior citizen who's a white-collar criminal at the very worst, etc. So I have videos, the Dems and the FBI have nothing - at - all. Just some second-hand "I s'poses". They've mastered the art of guilt by supposition, and the fact that you and Boges gobble everything up that they say is proof. 

Just think about that the next time you're about to post more of your same-old crap. 

Looks like your "proof" should be easy enough for the Trump AG, FBI and CIA to indict then, WestCanMan. Or at least Senate Republicans to investigate without looking like idiots?

More importantly... Russian intelligence is ALL OVER Ukraine. they could easily supply the Trump administration with what they need.

NOT HAPPENING! hahaha!

Senate panel look into Ukraine interference comes up short

State Dept. official rejects claims of Ukrainian election meddling

But you miss the whole point. This thread is about Trumps impeachment... Not about Biden corruption. Bidden corruption is no legal defence for Trump. Just like crooked bank officials are not a legal defense for robbing the bank!

Edited by godzilla

20 hours ago, godzilla said:

Trumps going to jail. Heehehe...

You know that at the very least... State investigators are just waiting for him to walk out of the white house. Individual 1?

Maybe he can bunk with Stone? Manafort? Gates? Flynn? So many friends... What a team!

And what will those state investigators going to do too Trump that Mueller and Shiffty Schiff could not do with all of their silly ass investigations and hearings on Trump that went on where nothing has been proven so far about any Trump Russian collusion or the Trump Ukraine quid pro quo joke. Once everything gets finally released, in the next few days about Fusion GPS, it is the democrats like Obama and Hillary and so many more could end up being cell mates altogether one day.  

Those poor guys mentioned above were framed by the scandalous democrats and tricked them all into saying something that in reality had nothing to do with Fusion GPS. They worked for Trump, and had to go, and get them sent to prison. It would be nice to have shiffty Schiff and Mueller investigated for the wrongs that they have committed while one was a democrat, and the other was with the FBI. FOX News calls Shiffty Schiff a liar, and Schiff has never challenged FOX News on being called a liar, and he refuses to go on FOX News to challenge and prove that he is not a liar. Trump will never be impeached on anything, and after he leaves office, Trump will be spending the rest of his days golfing on one of his golf courses. You anti-Trump people are a hoot and a holler to talk too. Yahoo cowboy. :lol:

1 hour ago, taxme said:

And what will those state investigators going to do too Trump that Mueller and Shiffty Schiff could not do with all of their silly ass investigations and hearings on Trump that went on where nothing has been proven so far about any Trump Russian collusion or the Trump Ukraine quid pro quo joke. Once everything gets finally released, in the next few days about Fusion GPS, it is the democrats like Obama and Hillary and so many more could end up being cell mates altogether one day.  

Those poor guys mentioned above were framed by the scandalous democrats and tricked them all into saying something that in reality had nothing to do with Fusion GPS. They worked for Trump, and had to go, and get them sent to prison. It would be nice to have shiffty Schiff and Mueller investigated for the wrongs that they have committed while one was a democrat, and the other was with the FBI. FOX News calls Shiffty Schiff a liar, and Schiff has never challenged FOX News on being called a liar, and he refuses to go on FOX News to challenge and prove that he is not a liar. Trump will never be impeached on anything, and after he leaves office, Trump will be spending the rest of his days golfing on one of his golf courses. You anti-Trump people are a hoot and a holler to talk too. Yahoo cowboy. :lol:

ALL FRAMED! so simple! the grand conspiracy! don't look for the obvious stuff... like Trump saying he did it and Mulvaney backing him up. look for something so probabilistic impossible that it must be true! haha!

and many of those poor FRAMED guys were ratting on each other! they were FRAMING each other it appears!

Edited by godzilla

19 minutes ago, godzilla said:

ALL FRAMED! so simple! the grand conspiracy! don't look for the obvious stuff... like Trump saying he did it and Mulvaney backing him up. look for something so probabilistic impossible that it must be true! haha!

and many of those poor FRAMED guys were ratting on each other! they were FRAMING each other it appears!

Face it, man. Trump is kicking your heroes asses big time, and you cannot take it like you should be doing. Liberals like yourself have and never will get Trump on anything because Trump is a hell of a lot more smarter than you or your leftist liberal crybaby snowflake losers will ever be. But carry on with your attacks on Trump. I am finding them all to be quite amusing and quite laughable to say the least.

Next!!! :D

2 hours ago, taxme said:

Face it, man. Trump is kicking your heroes asses big time, and you cannot take it like you should be doing. Liberals like yourself have and never will get Trump on anything because Trump is a hell of a lot more smarter than you or your leftist liberal crybaby snowflake losers will ever be. But carry on with your attacks on Trump. I am finding them all to be quite amusing and quite laughable to say the least.

Next!!! :D

How typical.... You don't have any logical argument. Or any intelligent insight. Everyone who doesn't agree with you is an enemy. I never said i was a fan of Democrats, or a liberal or any of your dog whistle words. You have no idea what my opnions are... I simply state credible facts.

Here are some other credible facts. Trump is a populist. He is tyrant. He is a crook. And he probably a Russian agent or working on their behalf for his own gain. He survives with little minds flocking to his cult of personality.

Its astounding how Rebublicans can advertise a set of values and attack others who they feel threaten those values only to suddenly alter those values 180 degrees in 10 seconds.

And now this thread only attracts the name callers like yourself with no argument, no intellect, nothing... The post-truth generation. Because credible facts call the president a liar and a cheet and a danger to life, liberty and the American dream. And you love the coolaide of hate.

Edited by godzilla

18 hours ago, godzilla said:

Looks like your "proof" should be easy enough for the Trump AG, FBI and CIA to indict then, WestCanMan. Or at least Senate Republicans to investigate without looking like idiots?

More importantly... Russian intelligence is ALL OVER Ukraine. they could easily supply the Trump administration with what they need.

NOT HAPPENING! hahaha!

Senate panel look into Ukraine interference comes up short

State Dept. official rejects claims of Ukrainian election meddling

But you miss the whole point. This thread is about Trumps impeachment... Not about Biden corruption. Bidden corruption is no legal defence for Trump. Just like crooked bank officials are not a legal defense for robbing the bank!

1) There's no more proof needed, that's a done deal, it's just a matter of how seriously they want to take influence peddling.

2) The Russians have only ever sold "intel" to Hillary, so you're correct to assume that Trump won't get help from them.

3) Who cares about Ukrainian interference coming up short? So did Russian interference, after 2.5 years of fake investigations/smear campaign. At least the Republicans/Trump didn't use this as a smear campaign, just an investigation.

You miss the point. Biden's influence peddling is an integral part of the investigation whether you like it or not. 

Your analogy is idiotic. Trump didn't rob the bank, he asked for an investigation into the crooked bank officials. 

17 hours ago, godzilla said:

How typical.... You don't have any logical argument. Or any intelligent insight. Everyone who doesn't agree with you is an enemy. I never said i was a fan of Democrats, or a liberal or any of your dog whistle words. You have no idea what my opnions are... I simply state credible facts.

Here are some other credible facts. Trump is a populist. He is tyrant. He is a crook. And he probably a Russian agent or working on their behalf for his own gain. He survives with little minds flocking to his cult of personality.

Its astounding how Rebublicans can advertise a set of values and attack others who they feel threaten those values only to suddenly alter those values 180 degrees in 10 seconds.

And now this thread only attracts the name callers like yourself with no argument, no intellect, nothing... The post-truth generation. Because credible facts call the president a liar and a cheet and a danger to life, liberty and the American dream. And you love the coolaide of hate.

Accept the real facts, man. Trump is kicking the democrats asses every day, and Trump is having a good laugh on them at their expense. The fools just continue to carry on every day and they keep believing that today they will get Trump impeached. These dumbocrats like Schiff, Pelosi, and Nadler and all just keep showing the American people every day as to how it is so easy to end up looking like a bunch of total buffoons and idiots.

Three years of bull shit by the dumbocrats, and Trump is still in office. Trump will not only finish this term but will win the next election, and there is not a bloody thing that the dumbocrats can do about it. When all they can give to your voting base is nothing but more and more of nothing impeachment nonsense is not a way of trying to get votes and try to get elected.

It is predicted that Trump will win the next election in a landslide. I wonder what the dumbocrats are going to do after that? They won't even have the house anymore. It's time for the democrat party to abolish itself. Every city in America where they are in control are all pretty much bankrupt and full of crime. They should take mercy and pity on themselves and retire from politics. :D

Pompeo, Mulvaney, Bar, the CIA, FBI and god knows how many other executive branch officials could come forward with proof that Trump is innocent of all charges right? Right?

So why don't they? Why not end this circus now? We all know the reason they don't.... Because they can't.

And as i write this, Rebublicans on the Judicial Committee are arguing that the offence itself is not an impeachable offence.

They've given up on attempting to defend the offence.They attack everything but the facts

And as i write this Rebublicans keep cutting off their own witnesses when they start going down the wrong road... They repeat that he is guilty of the offense.

Edited by godzilla

35 minutes ago, godzilla said:

Pompeo, Mulvaney, Bar, the CIA, FBI and god knows how many other executive branch officials could come forward with proof that Trump is innocent of all charges right? Right?

So why don't they? Why not end this circus now? We all know the reason they don't.... Because they can't.

And as i write this, Rebublicans on the Judicial Committee are arguing that the offence itself is not an impeachable offence.

They've given up on attempting to defend the offence.They attack everything but the facts

And as i write this Rebublicans keep cutting off their own witnesses when they start going down the wrong road... They repeat that he is guilty of the offense.

During the Schifty Schiff hearings, the democrats would try hard to not allow any republicans to testify. Those hearings were rigged in favor for the lying shuckster. The shucster only wanted to hear from leftist liberal democrats who hated and despised Trump. They all failed to get Trump for anything from any of them. Even Sondland admitted that Trump did not try to commit any quid pro quo against the Ukraine leader. And the Ukraine leader said the same thing also that he did not feel any quid pro quo being done towards him. Go away with your nonsense impeachment bull chit. all it is causing is the waste of millions of American tax dollars and all for sweet dyk all. There is no offence to impeach Trump on. The mule Mueller spent two years on trying to get Trump impeached, and bingo, nothing. And bingo, nothing will come from these here stupid hearings either. Geez, can't you find anything better to do with your life rather then cry all the time like a baby about Trump? You are starting to remind me of that Omni guy that always would post here, and constantly bitch about Trump. He probably gave up trying to win me over to his side. He lost. I must have won.  Lol. 

Maybe we'll just have to ageee to dissagree, Taxme... Or I respectfully request that you cite any of your claims like i do, as it seems you are living in a wierd alternate universe.

For example, you say "Even Sondland admitted that Trump did not try to commit any quid pro quo against the Ukraine leader."

But what Sondland actually said was "was there quid pro quo?... The answer is yes... Everyone was in the loop." Here is a link to his statement. You'll note that he was sitting there and speaking and saying those words. I can't help you if you continue to not believe your eyes and ears.

Sondland says there was quid pro quo

"nothing will come from these here stupid hearings either. "

And actually, something will come of it... Trump is about to be impeached.

Edited by godzilla