Time to take on far-right terrorists

10 hours ago, jacee said:

Go ahead and post it, Donnie. :lol:

Live free!

3 meals a day and a lumpy mattress. :lol:

I only replied because a fellow forum goer wanted to see it.  The shooters manifesto was sent to a lot if people in the media and government.  I received it through them.  

Im curious if this cowardly shooter is mentally ill like the progressive people claim most is not all Islamic terrorists are.  Or is he perfectly sane?

@jacee

What's going on with you? Im in no way trying to embarass you, by any means.

Nearly every time someone is critical of Islam you go overboard.  Calling it hate speech.  Citing the CCC? Stating they are promoting violence against a group.

I have not seen anyone do those things.  Why is the left so concerned with dividing people up into identifiable groups?

For the most part the right doesnt really care whst race, gender or sexual orientation one is.  More likely the want to know if this person is pulling their weight, paying taxes etc.  If they think about others at all.   

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Forgive me if I don't accept forecasts of doom from guys who wear camo and grease paint to bed.

We're been hearing this for 18 years and it was a different group before that, and before that.  Everything still seems fine, go figure.

Which group that we have allowed in since 1970 is killing at the rate of Islam?

Did other nations since the 70s execute homosexuals at the same rate as the Islamic world?

Which others since 1970 have made it national policy hostile to Jews?

What if others are right and Islam extremism gains a strong hold on Canada in 50 to 100 years?  How to fix it or can it be fixed?

10 hours ago, Greg said:

Please do not post this guys "manifesto" in the forums.

It would break the rules anyways (against cross-posting, and non-original content), and not to mention, I doubt it has any meaningful value outside of divisiveness and hate.

If people want to read it, then I'm fairly certain you can find it via Google.

Feel free to discuss the document, and any issues related to the his actions, but let's avoid propagating the actual document.

Its a disgusting document.  Of course.  You got it.

On 3/16/2019 at 8:52 AM, Saudi Monitor said:

Since 9/11, Americans have been  the biggest terrorist threat to the United States. Not my words!

https://www.pri.org/stories/2015-06-24/white-americans-are-biggest-terror-threat-united-states

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States

The list of terrorist attacks in the US is right there, plain as day.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Forgive me if I don't accept forecasts of doom from guys who wear camo and grease paint to bed.

We're been hearing this for 18 years and it was a different group before that, and before that.  Everything still seems fine, go figure.

Lol. That first part is actually funny.

The second part sounds more like an argument against global warming, but it's more like 30 years of predictions-gone-bust instead of 18. 

7 hours ago, Argus said:

If by 'scared of 'different', you mean 'disapprove of violently intolerant religious fanatics

Now you are smearing all Muslims as 'violent', the kind of hate propaganda that fuels terrorists. 

On 3/15/2019 at 4:53 PM, jacee said:

Far-right nationalists can no longer be thought of as a fringe group. They're leading one of the major terrorist movements of our time.

https://www.macleans.ca/opinion/new-zealand-mosque-shootings-far-right-extremism/

6 people killed in Quebec.

Now 49 killed in New Zealand. 

If the far right terrorists want to go fight ISIS, they are free to do so. Murdering innocent people praying in a mosque is a coward's act.

And all of these violent white supremacists are free to kill where and when they choose BECAUSE THE POLICE AREN'T WATCHING THEM! 

And in Canada, it’s not clear how seriously police and intelligence agencies take the threat of far-right extremism.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4188139/far-right-extremely-small-csis/

Get your shit together RCMP & CSIS! 

The two attacks that you cited in Christchurch and Quebec were separated by 2 years and 15,000 kilometers. Is that the global total for that 2 year period? Is it the global total for the last10 years?

Those two attacks are a huge black mark on western society, but if we're talking about global leaders in terrorism, that's just a tiny drop in the bucket. 

I'm totally ok with addressing the subject of terrorism but let's try for just a teensy weensy bit of perspective jacee. 

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, taxme said:

We are only starting to see the beginning of what is going to happen in Canada in say another two more decades. The old Canada that we once knew growing up in is slowly disappearing and being replaced with people from other parts of the world who could careless about moral or decent values or care about our Canadian culture, traditions and heritages. Teflon Don and his old man Trudeau have done such a number on this country that probably it can never be repaired unless something is done about it today, and not wait until tomorrow. The clock is ticking away. Tick-tock, tick-tock. 

I'm curious, what do you think of Anglo-American/Canadian converts to Islam? Do you see them as a "problem" as well, in terms of the Islamic values, ethics and morals they've adopted? Where will you deport them to :D

On 3/16/2019 at 2:37 PM, DogOnPorch said:

Islam isn't a race or a skin colour.

Typical doublespeak for "Don't condemn me for perceiving innocent Muslims the same as Nazis perceived the Jews"

Yes, Islam is not a race, but if you act like a racist then people would  treat you like a racist you really are.

9 hours ago, Donnie said:

1. Which group that we have allowed in since 1970 is killing at the rate of Islam?

2. Did other nations since the 70s execute homosexuals at the same rate as the Islamic world?

3. Which others since 1970 have made it national policy hostile to Jews?

4. What if others are right and Islam extremism gains a strong hold on Canada in 50 to 100 years?  How to fix it or can it be fixed?

1. First of all, we don't keep statistics on that.  And it's understandable why.  People can find an apparent reason - race, religion - that someone commit crimes that isn't the real reason.  They can then convince people that skin colour, country of origin or so on is the reason for the crime.  It doesn't matter that it's incorrect, and unfair - people do it.
    So I reject the question.

2. The answer to the question is obvious, but doesn't prove the premise.

3. Same

4. They're projected to be at 5.6 to 7.2 % by 2030.  "Gets a strong hold" isn't possible with those numbers.  The Western model for religious tolerance works and there's no reason to stop trusting it now.

1 hour ago, Saudi Monitor said:

Typical doublespeak for "Don't condemn me for perceiving innocent Muslims the same as Nazis perceived the Jews"

Yes, Islam is not a race, but if you act like a racist then people would  treat you like a racist you really are.

Well Muslims who kill Christians and Jews on the daily act like Nazis themselves.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Saudi Monitor said:

Islam is the most bigoted religion ever created...based on hate of the other...the infidel.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

Islam is the most bigoted religion ever created...based on hate of the other...the infidel.

Yes yes, we get it. So now we should move past that and decide what to do about it.  You don't seem to have a problem providing a solution in other threads on other matters, but you are really hesitant to do that in regards to Islam.  Must be terrible to live a life where you are scared of posting a solution online. Seems to me you are actually afraid of Islam. TERRIFIED if you will... :D.

We can start by cancelling immigration from certain nations.

We can start by kicking out ambassadors of terrorist dictator nations and closing their embassies.

12 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Why aren't people saying we should ban African Americans or people from Puerto Rico?  It seems like they start from a dislike of Muslims then work backwards to find a set of rules to block them.

19 hours ago, jacee said:

No one in my family has ever said they've been called "mangiacake."

They would probably find it amusing.

Chinese people have a slang word for white people - "big nose".  Should we all get our panties in a bunch over that?  

Every culture has a slang word they use for people of other cultures.  

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. First of all, we don't keep statistics on that.  And it's understandable why.  People can find an apparent reason - race, religion - that someone commit crimes that isn't the real reason.  They can then convince people that skin colour, country of origin or so on is the reason for the crime.  It doesn't matter that it's incorrect, and unfair - people do it.
    So I reject the question.

2. The answer to the question is obvious, but doesn't prove the premise.

3. Same

4. They're projected to be at 5.6 to 7.2 % by 2030.  "Gets a strong hold" isn't possible with those numbers.  The Western model for religious tolerance works and there's no reason to stop trusting it now.

The muslim population is at 3.5% (or so).  With a growth rate of 3:1 while ours is 1.1:1, and the fact that they reproduce at an earlier age, their population will be higher that 7.2%...guaranteed. 

But, lets say it is only 7%, Belguim is ruled by muslims and they have a mere 6.5% muslim population, France - about 7-8%, Sweden (the new rape capital of the world) 8%, Germany 6% and England 5%.  One can look at the populations in other countries and see how the trend follows the population growth by single percentage points.  We'll start seeing drastic change to Canada when they settle in, and have a solid 5% of the population -  that will be less than 10 years.

As an edit:  The muslim population in Toronto is now over 7% and in Montreal 6%.  These 2 places will see a muslim population of over 10% in just a few years.  The Chinese have a stranglehold on Vancouver, so I don't see a major islamic uprising happening there, but check out Montreal and Toronto in a about 5-10 years.

Edited by Hal 9000
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GostHacked said:

Yes yes, we get it. So now we should move past that and decide what to do about it.  You don't seem to have a problem providing a solution in other threads on other matters, but you are really hesitant to do that in regards to Islam.  Must be terrible to live a life where you are scared of posting a solution online. Seems to me you are actually afraid of Islam. TERRIFIED if you will... :D.

We can start by kicking out ambassadors of terrorist dictator nations and closing their embassies.

Have at it bigot.

1 minute ago, GostHacked said:

Bigoted against terrorists?  Absolutely 100% How about you?

As mentioned before, you'll look good in a uniform. Be sure it's snug as you'll want to be imposing as to patrol your camps.