Time to take on far-right terrorists

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

The two attacks that you cited in Christchurch and Quebec were separated by 2 years and 15,000 kilometers. Is that the global total for that 2 year period? Is it the global total for the last10 years?

Those two attacks are a huge black mark on western society, but if we're talking about global leaders in terrorism, that's just a tiny drop in the bucket. 

I'm totally ok with addressing the subject of terrorism but let's try for just a teensy weensy bit of perspective jacee. 

There are many many threads where you can address the subject of terrorism, always focused on 'Islamic' terrorists.

The topic of this thread is far-right terrorism, currently mostly directed at Muslims, which has not received the attention it warrants in Canada from law enforcement and justice, nor from policy-makers or the general public. 

There is a need to look at our preparedness to address the reality of white supremacist propaganda and activities in Canada.

1 minute ago, jacee said:

There are many many threads where you can address the subject of terrorism, always focused on 'Islamic' terrorists.

The topic of this thread is far-right terrorism, currently mostly directed at Muslims, which has not received the attention it warrants in Canada from law enforcement and justice, nor from policy-makers or the general public. 

There is a need to look at our preparedness to address the reality of white supremacist propaganda and activities in Canada.

So what are your plans for the "white people" that disagree with Islam? Reeducation camps? Forced sterilization? What's gonna make you happy in this regard?

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

As mentioned before, you'll look good in a uniform. Be sure it's snug as you'll want to be imposing as to patrol your camps.

Well then, I guess this is the extent of your contribution to this thread. Moving on. ....

17 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

From taking a quick glance at the first few pages it's glaringly obvious that there are actual terrorist posting in here now. 

Plz tell me that people have been banned....?

Which post gives you the belief there are terrorists posting here?

16 hours ago, Saudi Monitor said:

Every other country upholds that speech must be limited in some manner to uphold public order.

Saudi Arabia sure does. Anyone who says anything the Prince doesn't like gets chopped to pieces.

11 hours ago, marcus said:

The above polls do not back your statement, which was:

You represent yourself and your ilk. Not Canadians. 

The face covering ban was clearly aimed at Muslims, and two thirds of Canadians support it. In one of those polls a quarter of Canadians wanted a complete end to Muslim immigration.

I'm afraid it's YOU who is the extremist on this topic.

11 hours ago, jacee said:

Now you are smearing all Muslims as 'violent', the kind of hate propaganda that fuels terrorists. 

I think terrorists are more likely to be fueled by people like Turkey's president repeatedly posting video of the massacre to stir up their Islamist supporters.

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Those two attacks are a huge black mark on western society, but if we're talking about global leaders in terrorism, that's just a tiny drop in the bucket.

Why are two attacks a "huge black mark on western society" but tens of thousands of Muslim terrorist attacks are, we are repeatedly told by the shrill lefties, absolutely not to be taken as any indication of Muslim complicity or responsibility or even a predilection for terrorism or violence?

5 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

4. They're projected to be at 5.6 to 7.2 % by 2030.  "Gets a strong hold" isn't possible with those numbers.  The Western model for religious tolerance works and there's no reason to stop trusting it now.

You realize that at 7.2% they will be the largest minority group in Canada by far, right? I mean, aboriginals are 4.3%, while Indians (some of whom are Muslim) are 3.8%  Blacks are about 3% and Jews are less than 1%

Your evident belief they will not have a strong influence on society and government seems absurdly naive.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, jacee said:

There was one single attack 2 years ago by a guy who clearly had 'issues'. I don't see this as being much of a threat.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Argus said:

There was one single attack 2 years ago by a guy who clearly had 'issues'. I don't see this as being much of a threat.

Seeing that his whole MO has never been revealed, we can be sure it wasn't quite as written and presented. Not to mention...initial reports insisted there were two gunmen yelling Allahu Akbar. We never did get a good explanation as to why the story went 180 all of a sudden.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Saudi Monitor said:

Fascism emerged in Europe, and fascist thinkers past and present quote Western enlightenment thinkers.

Not that you care, but this verses is referring to a explicit battle event. God almighty gave the instruction to Muslims to fight to defend their lives and faith. The antagonist came to them with the intent to slaughter the Muslims. It was a war forced upon Muslims who had suffered severe persecutions and torture for many years by the pagans.

And when you fight, you strive to kill the enemy during the fight. 

However, even in the times of war, Islam has the highest moral law of war. You don't kill children, women or anyone who is not fighting with you and neither do you fight, if your enemy wants peace etc

Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for Allah loveth those who are just.(60:8)

Just a question, what religion did Saudi practice in the 1800, the reason I ask is that there was that little incident in 1801,In 1801 (1216 Hijri), the Emirate of Diriyah (1st Saudi state) under his rule attacked Karbala and Najaf in Iraq. They massacred thousands of the Shia population, stole enough precious loot to load 4,000 camels, and destroyed the dome over the tomb of Husayn ibn Ali.[1] 

Let me ask are Shia muslims ? 

Perhaps History has recorded it wrong, but in other sources they do declare the massacre did in fact include women and children, there are other examples as well if you like I can bring them up....

And in other Islamic countries there are thousands of examples where killing women and children are the norm, examples that we don't have to reach  so far back in time , a lot of them we can start in 2019 and work our way back in time, I could try and list them all but I would need to write a book....Westerners would claim the Geneva convention and it's followers would have the moral high ground when it comes to war anyways....and even they walk a thin line...but if your going to sit here and throw bullshit all across the table by saying Muslims have the highest moral values when it comes to war, is laughable...small things come to mind, torture, cutting heads off of POWs, using chemical warfare on women and children...  

When it comes to war there are no moral right or wrong sides, war is a failure of democracy to reach a diplomatic agreement....once this failure is realized then they release their militaries to attain a military victory through attrition or by seizing of military objectives or territory and in doing so there are very little rules to govern how that is done....  

37 minutes ago, jacee said:

So can you give me some examples of that?

I live here, I'm around dozens of people every day, and I don't see it at all.

39 minutes ago, Argus said:

Saudi Arabia sure does. Anyone who says anything the Prince doesn't like gets chopped to pieces.

I am just waiting this happen to Canada  :P

9858734-6766643-An_estimated_600_Muslim_
 An estimated 600 Muslim children have been pulled out of Parkfield Community School in protest against lessons about homosexuality and gender

9834390-6766643-The_exodus_represents_ab
 The children involved in the exodus represent about 80 per cent of the school's entire enrolment, which is 98 per cent Muslim

9834386-6766643-The_school_s_childen_hav
 The school's children joined the campaign against lessons on LGBT lifestyles at a protest last month

9858730-6766643-Parents_kept_their_child
 Parents kept their children out of lessons for the first hour of the day in last month's protest

9858722-6766643-The_school_started_its_p
 The school started its programme four years ago and says it should welcome people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender

9858628-6766643-Parents_said_teaching_ab
 Parents said teaching about LGBT equality at the school is an exploitation of child innocence

9855588-6766643-Some_of_the_protesters_s
 Some of the parents said they were not against homosexuality, but accused the teacher of promoting 'personal beliefs'

10525454-6766643-Parents_anger_is_aimed_
 Parents' anger is aimed at the school's assistant head Andrew Moffat (pictured), who created the 'No Outsiders' lessons in 2015 to help fight discrimination and promote equality

9858726-6766643-Organiser_Amir_Ahmed_use
 Organiser Amir Ahmed uses a loud speaker to address the crowd of more than 300 people

9832056-6766643-Protester_Mariam_Ahmed_w
 Protester Mariam Ahmed, whose four-year-old daughter attends the school, organised a petition against the No Outsiders project

source:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6766643/Birmingham-Muslim-parents-withdraw-600-children-Parkfield-Community-School-LGBT-lessons.html

Edited by egghead

21 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

So what are your plans for the "white people" that disagree with Islam? Reeducation camps? Forced sterilization? What's gonna make you happy in this regard?

I'm happy to let the law take its course if police and the courts are investigating and addressing white supremacists' public and online presence for inciting or promoting hatred, threats of violence, amassing firearms, etc., with appropriate surveillance and prevention of terrorist activities, as they do fairly successfully with 'Islamic' threats. 

Better efforts are needed in this regard. There has been a tendency of politicians and law enforcement - municipal, provincial and national - to downplay and dismiss white supremacist propaganda and activities as "free speech". It clearly needs more thorough investigation.

27 minutes ago, Argus said:

Why are two attacks a "huge black mark on western society" but tens of thousands of Muslim terrorist attacks are, we are repeatedly told by the shrill lefties, absolutely not to be taken as any indication of Muslim complicity or responsibility or even a predilection for terrorism or violence?

If you have a daughter, and she sees other girls wearing skirts that show a little bit of the butt, and she wears a skirt that's just an inch longer, is that something to be proud of? The point is, you never want to judge yourself against the lowest example out there.

Terrorist attacks are a mainstream thing in the middle east, Africa and parts of Asia. They're not a western cultural thing. We still find ALL OF THEM them deplorable, depraved, and disgusting. 

Regardless of how disconnected the guy in Quebec and Christchurch are from our values as a culture, it still reflects a depth to which people raised in our society can sink. I agree with the people who are concerned about how low we're going, but at the same time I obviously agree that we're nowhere near that other level.

1 minute ago, jacee said:

I'm happy to let the law take its course if police and the courts are investigating and addressing white supremacists' public and online presence for inciting or promoting hatred, threats of violence, amassing firearms, etc., with appropriate surveillance and prevention of terrorist activities, as they do fairly successfully with 'Islamic' threats. 

Better efforts are needed in this regard. There has been a tendency of politicians and law enforcement - municipal, provincial and national - to downplay and dismiss white supremacist propaganda and activities as "free speech". It clearly needs more thorough investigation.

So a police state that kicks down the doors of those you deem unworthy. Sounds fun.

Meanwhile, since you put Islam in quotes, am I to gather you do not consider Islam to be a threat? 

32 minutes ago, Argus said:

Not to you.

White supremacists see Andre Bissonette as a hero for murdering 6 Muslims at prayer in QC. Brenton Tarrant had Bissonette's name on one of his weapons as he murdered 50 Muslims at prayer in NZ. 

Just now, jacee said:

Not to you.

White supremacists see Andre Bissonette as a hero for murdering 6 Muslims at prayer in QC. Brenton Tarrant had Bissonette's name on one of his weapons as he murdered 50 Muslims at prayer in NZ. 

Islam isn't a race or a skin colour. Are you aware that some rumors have Bissonette as the lover of the fellow "giving first aid" whose relationship the mosque frowned upon...heavily? But, we'll never know now...that case is closed. Perhaps some dark secrets have yet to come-out...heh...about this shooting.

With press releases being written by Islamic advocates to smooth over Islamic terrorism on Danforth...who is to say similar (or the same) folks didn't rig this event to look a certain way as well? You certainly can't...

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Ad Hominem...the final refuge to a lost argument. 

We know.

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

Have at it bigot.

On 3/20/2019 at 12:24 PM, DogOnPorch said:

Why do you still beat your wife?

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

As mentioned before, you'll look good in a uniform. Be sure it's snug as you'll want to be imposing as to patrol your camps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Argus said:

The face covering ban was clearly aimed at Muslims, and two thirds of Canadians support it. In one of those polls a quarter of Canadians wanted a complete end to Muslim immigration.

I'm afraid it's YOU who is the extremist on this topic.

You are wrong. You are displaying fallacy to the maximum. 

Polls about the face covering do not validate your bigoted statement:

No, Canadians are most wary of people from the Middle East.

It's not colour, it's religion. And it's not all religions, it's the one that hates us.