Time to take on far-right terrorists

2 minutes ago, Owly said:

Still no answer. Ah, no surprise.

3 minutes ago, Argus said:

I'm still waiting for you to back up your claim. I don't expect you to be able to, though. And I don't expect you to have the honesty to admit it.

I backed it up. You are simply in denial...again. Or is that still? :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, Argus said:

All that frightens me is the rise of a kind of dementedly arrogant leftist who makes Donald Trump seem like an intellectual by comparison. You know, people like you.

I can certainly see why Donald Trumps intellect would appeal to, you know, people like you. "Build a wall, throw out all the non whites, the country is full"etc.

Just now, Realitycheck said:

I backed it up. You are simply in denial...again. Or is that still? :rolleyes:

Extremist bloggers are not backup for anything. You need a picture or video. They should be easy to find! Get to it, Squid!

6 minutes ago, Owly said:

Scheer had no qualms about being interviewed by Goldy on Rebel TV and stepping right up to say he would try to quash M-103, "anti-Islamophobia motion"

Wouldn't want anybody saying anything critical about your pet death cult, Islam.

Anyways, Faith Goldy is Hitler/Nazi in the same sense my dogs are a hockey team.

Not as cute as Lauren Southern...

Both, I'm sure, are more fun at the BBQ than any lefty ideologue who probably has something against BBQs and beer, anyways.

2 minutes ago, Owly said:

Ah, so you are also a Goldy fan. Q'uell surprise!

My guess is DoP is more of a virulent hard-right Israel fan. Anti-Muslim sentiment and propaganda are shared among far right white nationalists and far right Israel supporters. In Canada, they tried to create a combined group for a while, and a national rally in Toronto, but it crashed due to infighting and bad publicity. No doubt the white supremacists couldn't hide their antisemitism for long. Lol  The 'World Coalition Against Islam' is no more, but the shared anti-Muslim sentiment still exists.

Just now, jacee said:

My guess is DoP is more of a virulent hard-right Israel fan. Anti-Muslim sentiment and propaganda are shared among far right white nationalists and far right Israel supporters. In Canada, they tried to create a combined group for a while, and a national rally in Toronto, but it crashed due to infighting and bad publicity. No doubt the white supremacists couldn't hide their antisemitism for long. Lol  The 'World Coalition Against Islam' is no more, but the shared anti-Muslim sentiment still exists.

You're free to support Islam by moving to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia where you're free to execute those that cause fitnah towards your chosen faith.

• Like 1