Time to take on far-right terrorists

1 hour ago, jacee said:

"Islam" does not "dominate" Canadians. That's just a fear-mongering statement, inciting and promoting hatred, a criminal offence in Canada.

What 'full measures' are you suggesting, then?

As more and more Islamic adherents move into Canada, the level of domination by Islam will increase in proportion. I realize that you think that this is okay. Not everybody thinks like you.

2 minutes ago, marcus said:

You have quite the experience with people with different ethnicities and your investigation and research is much appreciated. Thank you.

Your ex-SIL who knows all about what Italians went through. Your Muslim co-workers who also confirmed everything you said. It's good that you are so worldly and have such a strong multicultural network to base your 'as a matter of fact' comments.

Thank you.

My ex family DOES know what Italians went through immigrating to Canada and I lived amongst the Italian community for 25 years.  My kids are half Italian.  Do I know "everything" about "every" Italian immigrant?  No, but that's not what I claimed. I guarantee you - I know more than Jacee does about the Italian immigrant community and they do not feel discriminated against.  If there were any people who discriminated against my family over the years, the family ignored them and does not talk about it to this day.  Instead, they speak very highly of the opportunities Canada gave their family and are very proud of the hard work they've done here.

I do not have any Muslim co-workers, nor have I ever said I did.  I lived in a Muslim area of a city with a very active Muslim population and saw many things living there that belied the "Islam Is Peace" rhetoric.

You're welcome. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, paxamericana said:

Oh so saying anything that disagree with you is hate speech and is therefore justification to send them to the gulags? Sounds familiar hmmm

Disagreeing with the law may be problematic for you, but hey ... fill your boots! :lol:

Edited by jacee

27 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

As more and more Islamic adherents move into Canada, the level of domination by Islam will increase in proportion. I realize that you think that this is okay. Not everybody thinks like you.

So what do you think we should do about it? I hear a lot of complaints, not one notion of a resolution.

3 hours ago, Rue said:

Ask Eye how he feels about Lavalin and why he has not condemned Trudeau for supporting Lavalin building a concentration camp for Ghaddafi.. He tends to be selective in what he criticizes.

Hmmm...that's pretty funny coming from someone who reacted positively to my condemnation of Trudeau re Lavalin and dictators here.

It's patently clear how I feel and you know it and even indicated so but...here you are spewing pure shit as usual.  I'm sorry what was that retarded nonsense you mentioned about selective criticism?

And by the way, did you ever find a moderator to back up your assertion that I run off to a moderator every time I'm insulted?

Phacking idiot.

Edited by eyeball

2 hours ago, Argus said:

That was a different place then, much more homogeneous and not used to difference.

Apparently you and some others are still scared of "difference". 

2 hours ago, Argus said:

What about when the new guy is a cowardly jerk who likes to pick on women, gays and jews?

We've already got some of those cowardly jerks here, mostly far right-wingers. Shall we dropkick them too? 

2 hours ago, Argus said:

It's not colour, it's religion. And it's not all religions, it's the one that hates us.

Now you say it isn't because they "look" different, as you previously claimed? Who can ever keep up with your shifty opinions!  

Religion ... well, it used to be that hatred of Catholics was a dominant prejudice, in Orange Protestant Ontario at least. 

Discrimination or inciting or promoting hatred based on race and religion are both illegal in Canada, of course. So it doesn't really matter which of your prejudices you decide that you have the most of: You are both wrong. 

Murdering 50 people in cold blood cannot be justified by such prejudices.

It really is time for full-on attack on far-right terrorists, and the bigots, cowards and haters who incite them to violence.

I'm inclined to dropkick therapy, but perhaps the law and justice system has some ideas worth listening to as well. :)

Edited by jacee
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Saudi Monitor said:

I bet he and his ilks are dreaming of a new holocaust to solve their "muslim problem"

This from a guy whose Quran says this about me...

[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

https://quran.com/8/12

And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah . And if they cease - then indeed, Allah is Seeing of what they do.

https://quran.com/8/39

...Islam and the Nazis did see eye to eye. 

4 hours ago, Goddess said:

Do you have a cite for this?

I was married into an Italian family - a very large one - who immigrated to Canada in the late 40's and early 50's and I guarantee you that every aunt, uncle, cousin, mother, father, child and grandchild in that family would strongly disagree with you.

You may find this informative:

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/davide-mastracci/italian-canadian-immigrant-racism-mangiacake_a_23476352/

Edited by jacee

3 hours ago, jacee said:

Apparently you and some others are still scared of "difference". 

If by 'scared of 'different', you mean 'disapprove of violently intolerant religious fanatics EVEN if they don't have lily white skin. Then yeah.

3 hours ago, jacee said:

Now you say it isn't because they "look" different, as you previously claimed? Who can ever keep up with your shifty opinions!  

What I said was that visible differences make it obvious. And an awful lot of Muslims are visibly different, especially the women. The point I was trying to make was that it wasn't due to skin colour, but I'm afraid that any sort of subtle argument flies right over your raging head.

3 hours ago, jacee said:

Murdering 50 people in cold blood cannot be justified by such prejudices.

Nor has anyone attempted to justify it.

3 hours ago, jacee said:

It really is time for full-on attack on far-right terrorists, and the bigots, cowards and haters who incite them to violence.

Given your definition of that all-encompassing group I suspect that would involve the arrest of two thirds the population of Canada.

Fortunately, extremists like you don't get taken very seriously except by other extremists.

3 hours ago, jacee said:

I'm inclined to dropkick therapy, but perhaps the law and justice system has some ideas worth listening to as well. :)

I like how the far left has decided it has the right to resort to violence against a group when all the police, military and guns are on the side they want to commit violence AGAINST.

But then, no one said you people were noted for intelligence.

8 hours ago, jacee said:

We have the Justice system. A hate screed is not 'free speech'. 

It’s terrible and hateful and should be analyzed to help criminologists and psychologists better understand how mass murderers think.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

23 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

I liked Trudeau’s oratory in the House following the NZ attacks because he said that taking a political stance against extremism matters.  Was it said partly to make him look good?  Sure probably, but it’s important to call out hate. 

Now if only Teflon Don Trudeau would show some concern for the plight of the white South Africans who are being raped, robbed and murdered by the thousands every year and are having their land stolen from them by the communist government of South Africa. Oh, with a minute.Those are white people being attacked in South Africa. Okay then, all is alright than. 

On 3/19/2019 at 1:37 PM, DogOnPorch said:

Even old white men can join the death cult of Islam. It's a religion.  However, Islam and its naive supporters in the West like to pretend it is a skin colour/race so that any criticism can be called racism. It has worked, for the most part...as most people are afraid to be critical of this religion that hates and enslaves. Despite the obvious palpable evil surrounding the whole thing....best be quiet...eh?

No problem for most Canadians to be quiet. They are quiet all the time. Indeed, just and best be quiet. It's the Canadian thing to do. 

3 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

This from a guy whose Quran says this about me...

[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

https://quran.com/8/12

And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah . And if they cease - then indeed, Allah is Seeing of what they do.

https://quran.com/8/39

...Islam and the Nazis did see eye to eye. 

Fascism emerged in Europe, and fascist thinkers past and present quote Western enlightenment thinkers.

Not that you care, but this verses is referring to a explicit battle event. God almighty gave the instruction to Muslims to fight to defend their lives and faith. The antagonist came to them with the intent to slaughter the Muslims. It was a war forced upon Muslims who had suffered severe persecutions and torture for many years by the pagans.

And when you fight, you strive to kill the enemy during the fight. 

However, even in the times of war, Islam has the highest moral law of war. You don't kill children, women or anyone who is not fighting with you and neither do you fight, if your enemy wants peace etc

Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for Allah loveth those who are just.(60:8)

Edited by Saudi Monitor

11 minutes ago, taxme said:

No problem for most Canadians to be quiet. They are quiet all the time. Indeed, just and best be quiet. It's the Canadian thing to do. 

We're quite shielded from the worst of it...for the moment. But with staggering numbers entering each year from some of the most repressive backwards places on the planet, that too will change.

1 minute ago, Saudi Monitor said:

Fascism emerged in Europe, and fascist thinkers past and present quote Western enlightenment thinkers.

Not that you care, but this verses is referring to a explicit battle event. God almighty gave the instruction to Muslims to fight to defend their lives and faith. The antagonist came to them with the intent to slaughter the Muslims. It was a war forced upon Muslims who had suffered severe persecutions and torture for many years by the pagans.

And when you fight, you strive to kill the enemy during the fight. 

However, even in the times of war, Islam has the highest moral law of war. You don't kill children, anyone who is not fighting with you and neither do you fight, if your enemy wants  peace etc

Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for Allah loveth those who are just.(60:8)

Your religion has killed hundreds of millions...it's quite amazing the numbers of dead in Islam's wake. Bravo...if that was the intent.

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

We're quite shielded from the worst of it...for the moment. But with staggering numbers entering each year from some of the most repressive backwards places on the planet, that too will change.

We are only starting to see the beginning of what is going to happen in Canada in say another two more decades. The old Canada that we once knew growing up in is slowly disappearing and being replaced with people from other parts of the world who could careless about moral or decent values or care about our Canadian culture, traditions and heritages. Teflon Don and his old man Trudeau have done such a number on this country that probably it can never be repaired unless something is done about it today, and not wait until tomorrow. The clock is ticking away. Tick-tock, tick-tock. 

2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Forgive me if I don't accept forecasts of doom from guys who wear camo and grease paint to bed.

We're been hearing this for 18 years and it was a different group before that, and before that.  Everything still seems fine, go figure.

Sure thing, Mr Buchanan.

1024px-DemocraticPlatform1856Cartoon.jpg

• Like 1