Is this really racism

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

The liberal media seems to be intent on trying to blame incidents like this on Trump all the time. The main scream liberal snowflake media are such losers. Lucky for them that they have so many dumb downed social justice jihadi snowflake followers listening too and believing the bull that they like to spread. 

The election of Trump has affected liberals so deeply, not just in the USA but worldwide, it is like they are suffering from PTSD.
These people need psychiatric help.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

1.   Her rant is protected expression.

2.   Her chosen words are consistent with official Canadian "racist" definitions and labels (i.e. "white" vs. "non-white")

3.   Her request is identical to other patient requests that exclude health care and other professionals by "colour", language, gender, country of origin, or a combination of all such things.

4.   Her snowflake transgression was to dare say it while being "white".

(1) In Canada there is no protected speech. The only speech that is protected here in Canada is the politically correct one. Our politically correct politicians, and the liberal cry baby media will never defend free speech especially when it comes to that woman or others like her. If they did believe in free speech they would have left her alone. 

(2) Demanding to see a white doctor is the definition of one being a racist.

(3)Her only problem was that she was white and she wanted to see a white doctor. I am dam well sure that if an non-white wanted to see a doctor from her own ethnic culture this would go nowhere in the media. The media would even come out and would protect them, and their right to see whomever they wanted to see. There is truly a double standard in this country. 

(4)Indeed. And let this be a lesson to all those white people out there. If one is white, just keep your mouth shut and enjoy the joys of multiculturalism and diversity because you ain't seen nothing yet, pardner. 

51 minutes ago, taxme said:

It would appear as though the sensibilities of the snowflake main scream liberal media were hurt and offended.  

You seemed pretty offended by the response to this.  The term 'snowflake' is used against people who are easily offended, right ?  Like people who don't like being called racist when they're saying racist things.

It's the strangest thing to me why people get so surprised and hurt and ask 'Why is it racist to ask for a white doctor ?'.  It defies logic to ask such a question.  I don't think I know anyone so sensitive in my real life that they would be offended by someone calling something as it is.

14 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

The election of Trump has affected liberals so deeply, not just in the USA but worldwide, it is like they are suffering from PTSD.
These people need psychiatric help.

Maybe just have them all committed, and leave it at that, and let Trump carry on in his efforts to clean out the swamp. Why would anyone in their right or left mind would be against something like that needs help. It would appear as though their are plenty of people out there who enjoy playing in the swamp, and do not want anyone to clean that swamp out. Just saying. 

The only real way to know whether she displayed racist behaviour is obviously to ask oneself "If a black woman wanted a black doctor - is that racist"?  If a Muslim woman wanted a muslim doctor, Is that racist?  If the answer to either of those is NO!, then it's not racism.  If a woman asks for a female doctor, is that Ok?  If yes, then clearly a man insisting on a male doctor must also be OK.   

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Omni said:

Oh I see, you're sucked into that nonsense. Carry on old buddy.

Yup, I will. If it were not for the internet I would be just as liberally brainwashed as you appear to have become. But ya, carry on snowflake. 

1 minute ago, Hal 9000 said:

The only real way to know whether she displayed racist behaviour is obviously to ask oneself "If a black woman wanted a black doctor - is that racist"?  If a Muslim woman wanted a muslim doctor, Is that racist?  If the answer to either of those is NO!, then it's not racism.  If a woman asks for a female doctor, is that Ok?  If yes, then clearly a man insisting on a male doctor must also be OK.   

But a white woman asking for a white doctor is racist. I get it now.

Most members here cannot seem to get it and what you just said. They must have this white guilt complex about themselves and they have been taught over the years that if they are white then they are the problem, and that they must hate themselves for being white. At least that is the way I am seeing things these days.  Just my opinion of course. 

1 hour ago, taxme said:

What seems to be the problem with you and others here with this so-called racist nonsense? If someone is a racist I don't get all upset over it. I know that liberal snowflakes do. Why do you? You should go on the internet and see all the hatred being spewed there against white people. Some professors of all people have even called for white people to be murdered. Why should I as a white person not be a little concerned about this? If a white person wants to omit these threats as just talk well that is their problem. The rest of us concerned whites don't have to just sit back and say nothing. The coffee is brewing, fella.  

Where do you get the impression I'm upset? I'm just calling a spade a spade. Having a tantrum because you can't get a white doctor in a Walk-In Clinic is pretty racist.

Why are people trying to defend it? 

11 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

You seemed pretty offended by the response to this.  The term 'snowflake' is used against people who are easily offended, right ?  Like people who don't like being called racist when they're saying racist things.

It's the strangest thing to me why people get so surprised and hurt and ask 'Why is it racist to ask for a white doctor ?'.  It defies logic to ask such a question.  I don't think I know anyone so sensitive in my real life that they would be offended by someone calling something as it is.

I am not offended at all. I ain't no snowflake like most appear to be here. So, please explain to me as to where I have said racist things? I have questioned multiculturalism and immigration, and is that suppose to be racist to you for me to do so? 

It is not racist for anyone to ask for a doctor of their own choosing or color. It is only people like yourself that seem to feel that this is some how a racist thing. I am pretty sure that there has been many incidents where people from other countries preferred to see a doctor from their own background or race. I would not consider that racist. But you seem to have a problem with some white woman asking for a white doctor. What you are saying here makes no sense to me at all. To ask for a white doctor is not illogical at all. It is the right of anyone to be able to choose whom they want to see. Sadly, you seem to feel that this is racist.

You appear to be quite sensitive to most anything that I say here that you disagree with. All I ever really do here is question and challenge the status quo, and the taboo and scared cow topics that one is not suppose to talk about. I guess that your version of a good Canadian is suppose to be politically correct and a compliant good citizen, and dare not ask to many questions about government programs and agendas.  I should just pay my taxes and shut up. Sorry, but I ain't no snowflake, pardner.   

22 minutes ago, Boges said:

Where do you get the impression I'm upset? I'm just calling a spade a spade. Having a tantrum because you can't get a white doctor in a Walk-In Clinic is pretty racist.

Why are people trying to defend it? 

I am calling a spade a spade. The woman has a right to see whom she wants to see. It's still a free country isn't it? Why do you seem to feel that this is a racist incident? I just don't get it. A big deal over nothing. 

And why not defend her right to see whomever she wants to see? Do you not believe in freedom of choice? You have a right to see whomever you wish to see. Nobody is going to say anything to you. If it were not for this dam liberal media of ours this would never have become an incident. This useless liberal media is always out there looking for the white bogeyman racist. Priority number one with those losers. It's like white people are the only racists running around out there. I have read many cases of where there has been anti-white hate and racism happening, and have yet to hear or saw on TV the lefty liberal media report on those incidents, and believe me there have been some pretty gruesome white murders that have been totally ignored by the media that they don't want white people to know about for whatever reasons.  

21 hours ago, taxme said:

A woman in Ontario goes into a clinic and asks for a white doctor.

If nothing else its certainly the normalization of the sort of douch-baggery that passes for...I think concern is what they like to call it - makes them feel safe or something.

6 hours ago, taxme said:

1) I am not offended at all. I ain't no snowflake like most appear to be here. So, please explain to me as to where I have said racist things? 

2) It is not racist for anyone to ask for a doctor of their own choosing or color.  

3) You appear to be quite sensitive to most anything that I say here that you disagree with.

4) I should just pay my taxes and shut up. Sorry, but I ain't no snowflake, pardner.   

1) I didn't say anything about you.  Since you're asking, I think most reasonable people would suspect someone who uses the term 'Zionist' media to be a classic old-school racist.  I would defer to @Rue on this topic, as I am sure he has more experience witnessing this kind of testimonial and could provide better context.

2) Yes it is.

3) I'm not.  Just because I disagree with you, doesn't mean I'm sensitive about it.

4) Yes, I think you should because you don't add anything useful to the debate.  A snowflake gets offended when his reality is shattered because people find racism offensive, and then blames the Jew-controlled media.

Here's a map of global racial tolerance by country.  It looks like you are in the 1% (to 5%) - congratulations.

http://archive.is/4Il6l

20 hours ago, Hydraboss said:

I wonder how people would react if they went into the Grey Nuns hospital in Edmonton (Millwoods) and watched the east Indian women who will ONLY see an east Indian doctor.  Would that be perceived as "racist" or a "cultural" thing?

Excellent question you hit the nail on the head.. Every day, in reality people of specific categories, ask for people in their own ethnic category an we sure as hell vote that way.

The fact is everyone in our damn society selects people not based on merit but because of their perceived characteristics..

None of this thread's  moral judges of this woman know if in her heart, she really holds hatred or scorn for anyone.  The irony is there. The media set her up and assassinated her and used a token minority to do it for them. I heard the clip. The media grabbed the first first brown skinned minority they could  find, shoved a camera in his face and recorded his  thick accent saying he knew "dat ting was wrong". Meanwhile that token minority they used to speak for the media was there precisely to get a non white doctor and someone who speaks his own language .

Underneath what she said was. "  I am a mother, I am panicking over the welfare of my child, I don't give a damn what anyone thinks, I want the best for my child, the last experience I had with a doctor was he did not speak English very well, he had bad teeth and I do not want to go through that again." She was saying she does not know nor does she have the time to differentiate between that last bad experience and other doctors. If she was a white woman raped by a black man and now fears all black men would you be so quick to call her rapist? Context people. Context. She was in a state of anxiety over her child's well being.

Yah I get it. Join the trendy band wagon. or moral correctness and piss on her because none of you moral judges have ever been selective as to who you hire based on illogical subjective reasons. Right.None of you. Must be something being so morally perfect. Do any of you moral judges think if this person had a previous positive experience with a brown doctor she'd have been concerned?  What irony that we have so many liberals ready to piss on this woman they don't know to feel morally superior to her?

People in distress say and do stupid and dumb things or irrational things. I

Now mind you if she comes on the forum and evidences opinions like Taxme lol I will call her out

Oh man I also  put my hand of gratitude out to help professionals who deal with this phenomena every day and transcend it.

Edited by Rue

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1) I didn't say anything about you.  Since you're asking, I think most reasonable people would suspect someone who uses the term 'Zionist' media to be a classic old-school racist.  I would defer to @Rue on this topic, as I am sure he has more experience witnessing this kind of testimonial and could provide better context.

2) Yes it is.

3) I'm not.  Just because I disagree with you, doesn't mean I'm sensitive about it.

4) Yes, I think you should because you don't add anything useful to the debate.  A snowflake gets offended when his reality is shattered because people find racism offensive, and then blames the Jew-controlled media.

Here's a map of global racial tolerance by country.  It looks like you are in the 1% (to 5%) - congratulations.

http://archive.is/4Il6l

I call BullSheet on No.2.  I think if this woman, even being white, requested a black (or any other minority) doctor specifically, she would be heralded as a hero to diversity.  You'd be singing songs, she'd have selfies with our PM - maybe a parade in her honour.

On 2017-6-22 at 3:54 AM, taxme said:

A woman in Ontario goes into a clinic and asks for a white doctor. The request for one apparently failed and she eventually left. The incident was put on Facebook. CTV news got wind of this, and actually were able to track this woman down and found out where she lived. Wow? The liberal media actually took the time and bother to go track her down because, hey, we may just have found ourselves a racist story here to report and decided that this white woman needs to be put in her place. How dare a white woman ask for a white doctor. Anyway they approached her residence but she would not answer her door, and rightly so. Those so-called left wing liberal fake reporters were there to make trouble for this woman, and nothing more because here in Canuckistan to be a racist is worse than being a radical muslim terrorist. I wonder if an Asian wanted to see an Asian doctor would this have become the big racist story of the day? I doubt it very much. The far left fake liberal media in Canada are only really concerned about reporting on anything a white Christian straight conservative may say that would appear to be a racist comment. Then  the phony media go into action, and try to make a mountain out of a mole hill, and the world must hear about this. I am surprised that it hasn't made headlines in America or Europe yet. I see nothing wrong with this woman asking for a white doctor. It does not have to mean that she is a racist but that she for whatever reason preferred to see a white doctor. The benefit of the doubt must be given to her. As we all should know by now the media of course was trying to look for the racist side of the event, and nothing more. Pathetic losers.  

Yes this is really racism. What amazes me is that people who make a personal choice to openly practice racism get so upset when people identify it as racism. Either do it or don't do it, but don't do it and then deny it! Embrace your racism! Lol

Aren't you the guy who said he harasses women wearing hijabs in shopping malls?

BTW, they told her she could have a white doctor at 4pm. She didn't want to wait, and made a big scene.

Edited by jacee
Add

21 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

1) I think if this woman, even being white, requested a black (or any other minority) doctor specifically, she would be heralded as a hero to diversity.  

2) You'd be singing songs, she'd have selfies with our PM - maybe a parade in her honour.

1) You are supposing and exploring an imaginary scenario but it has nothing to do with whether my statement 2) is sound or not.

2)  I don't know why you feel it necessary to impart what my views would be to imaginary scenarios.  I certainly don't think about your views enough to do that.

2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1) You are supposing and exploring an imaginary scenario but it has nothing to do with whether my statement 2) is sound or not.

2)  I don't know why you feel it necessary to impart what my views would be to imaginary scenarios.  I certainly don't think about your views enough to do that.

Ok, so tell me then, Is it racist for a black person to request a black doctor, lawyer, councellor, police officer to assist them?  Is it racist for a black group to not allow white people at their rally, or for blacks to ask whites to leave their school or house of worship?  Is a woman a bigot for wanting a female doctor...or Lawyer?  Is it OK for the gays to kick non gays out of their parade?  

None of these are imagined scenarios, they're things that happen all the time - with little (or no) media coverage and certainly no outrage.

Maybe a black person wants someone that they see as more relatable to their personal experiance.  Maybe a woman feels more comfortable with a female OBGYN.  Is that possible?   

On 6/22/2017 at 7:49 AM, Boges said:

Some will defend her by saying she only wanted someone who speaks English.

As if only white people speak perfect English. :rolleyes:

Nobody needs to defend her really. Its perfect ok to be a racist as long as you don't harm others. I could say I wanted an Albanian doctor with gigantic tits if I want... thing is people can just tell me to go pound sand... The important thing is that the government does not enable this, or give these people the right to demand it.

Society is packed full of people like this. Discrimination of literally every kind is somewhat of a human "norm".  Increasingly people find it ugly and that's a good thing, but just about every does it in some way.

• Like 1