Is this really racism

12 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

It has made headlines in England - I saw the video from the Daily Mail feed I think.  I'm sorry your sensibilities have been offended, but maybe now you can wake up to see that people find these views unacceptable.  I think you may have learned something outside whatever bubble you get your news from.

There's no whatever reason here.  There's no doubt.  She was clearly stupid, and yes racist.  Sorry but people just don't share your views anymore.  You can open your eyes to that, or blame the media for it - that's your choice.

It seems you are quite biased. Plenty of people share these views, like it or not.

1 hour ago, Boges said:

Yeah, racists. 

No duh.

My concern is the over-reaction. She'd be wise to go into hiding, the way she's been excessively vilified by the media. They even managed to blame this incident on Donald Trump... which is possibly more important to explaining the hype than the story itself.

6 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Lots of things in Canada are racism...with government support.  

Why pick on this women ranting in a clinic to get what she wants, as others do ?

Her freedom of expression is protected, just like the offended snowflakes.

That is something many members can't seem to figure out here. Who the hell cares if she wanted a white doctor?  What is that to anyone here or in the media? Again, it's a white person involved and that has to become front page news. White people just cannot seem to get a break. 

10 hours ago, dre said:

Its actually the literal definition of racism. Its prejudice / discrimination. There's only two possible reasons for that request... Either she thinks white doctors are superior, or she just doesn't like non-white doctors. Both suit the literal definition of racism.

Both fit your liberal definition of racism, not mine. 

10 hours ago, Hydraboss said:

I wonder how people would react if they went into the Grey Nuns hospital in Edmonton (Millwoods) and watched the east Indian women who will ONLY see an east Indian doctor.  Would that be perceived as "racist" or a "cultural" thing?

A cultural thing. White people are not suppose to have a culture in today's politically correct liberal world. 

6 hours ago, Omni said:

Racism seems to be much more acceptable to Americans. Hell they even let white cops shoot black motorists for a burned out signal light.

Well, in many incidents many of those black motorists have shot and killed cops over being stopped for a burnt out tail light. So, what's your point? 

6 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

He apologized because he was called out for his ignorant, racist statement.

Checking StatCan's racist definitions, all this woman has to do next time is request a "NON VISIBLE MINORITY" doctor.

http://www.statcan.gc.ca/eng/concepts/definitions/minority01a

The left wing anti-white liberal media will still try to make it a racist thing. We just cannot win. 

14 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

It has made headlines in England - I saw the video from the Daily Mail feed I think.  I'm sorry your sensibilities have been offended, but maybe now you can wake up to see that people find these views unacceptable.  I think you may have learned something outside whatever bubble you get your news from.

There's no whatever reason here.  There's no doubt.  She was clearly stupid, and yes racist.  Sorry but people just don't share your views anymore.  You can open your eyes to that, or blame the media for it - that's your choice.

I am glad to hear that. This just shows me and others as to just how far this politically correct left wing liberal media of ours will go to try to make any white person look bad as hell over something so silly as this. It would appear as though the sensibilities of the snowflake main scream liberal media were hurt and offended. The media are the ones living in a pc bubble, and not the woman. My views are shared by a lot of people out there who are getting fed up with this anti-white nonsense going on from the cry baby snowflake media. My eyes are wide open. Are yours? 

11 minutes ago, taxme said:

The left wing anti-white liberal media will still try to make it a racist thing. We just cannot win. 

In "racist" America, this women would have starred as a character in a television sit-com that millions of Canadians would watch each week a la Archie Bunker, all while smugly pretending it should never happen in "racist" Canada.

What the snowflakes really hate is the political statement packaged in her rant:

“Being white in this country, I should just shoot myself. My kid is part not-white, so can we get somebody to see him that at least speaks English?”

Edited by bush_cheney2004

1 hour ago, Boges said:

Yeah, racists. 

What seems to be the problem with you and others here with this so-called racist nonsense? If someone is a racist I don't get all upset over it. I know that liberal snowflakes do. Why do you? You should go on the internet and see all the hatred being spewed there against white people. Some professors of all people have even called for white people to be murdered. Why should I as a white person not be a little concerned about this? If a white person wants to omit these threats as just talk well that is their problem. The rest of us concerned whites don't have to just sit back and say nothing. The coffee is brewing, fella.  

8 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

In "racist" America, this women would have starred as a character in a television sit-com that millions of Canadians would watch each week a la Archie Bunker, all while smugly pretending it should never happen in "racist" Canada.

What the snowflakes really hate is the political statement packaged in her rant:

I truly hope that she was making a political statement. It would appear as though we could use a bit more ranting around here in Canada. This is just another case of Political correctness gone mad. PC needs to be questioned and challenged for freedom of speech sake.  

1.   Her rant is protected expression.

2.   Her chosen words are consistent with official Canadian "racist" definitions and labels (i.e. "white" vs. "non-white")

3.   Her request is identical to other patient requests that exclude health care and other professionals by "colour", language, gender, country of origin, or a combination of all such things.

4.   Her snowflake transgression was to dare say it while being "white".

Edited by bush_cheney2004
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

No duh.

My concern is the over-reaction. She'd be wise to go into hiding, the way she's been excessively vilified by the media. They even managed to blame this incident on Donald Trump... which is possibly more important to explaining the hype than the story itself.

Over reaction is putting it mildly. The aim of the main scream pc media is to do just that? Force people into hiding whom they despise and who would dare speak political incorrectness. Shame them to get them to shut up. I do not doubt that Trump was some how going to be involved in this incident. The liberal media seems to be intent on trying to blame incidents like this on Trump all the time. The main scream liberal snowflake media are such losers. Lucky for them that they have so many dumb downed social justice jihadi snowflake followers listening too and believing the bull that they like to spread.