Is this really racism

1 hour ago, taxme said:

The programs and agendas of multiculturalism and political correctness has pulled us all apart. Sixty years ago Canada did not have all this bull that is going on today. Back then we all were together. We all just called ourselves Canadian. Now all we get these days is I am an Asian Canadian this and a Sikh Canadian that and on and on and on. We are not a united people but are becoming more like a divided people.  

Yes it is people like you who is dividing us otherwise regardless of race, religion, national origin, language and orientation a good majority of us are united in our love and care for Canada.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

31 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Yes it is people like you who is dividing us otherwise regardless of race, religion, national origin, language and orientation a good majority of us are united in our love and care for Canada.

Seems clear to me that racism and bigotry is prevalent on all sides, among all cultures and skin colours.

Most people want to marry someone who is like their parents. Most white girls would think twice about it before bringing a black boyfriend home to visit mom and dad. The inverse situation is also true. There are always exceptions of course, but we shouldn't deny what is a normal part of human nature, nor should we shut down discussion about it.

5 minutes ago, Omni said:

bbc, cbc, the guardian, cnn, ny times, washington post, buzzfeed. The trick is to look around and get multiple opinions. Not just the ones that suit your bias. 

"Opinions" are useless. They are in fact part of the problem leading people to distrust the media, since they so often portray their opinions as facts.

1 minute ago, OftenWrong said:

A useless suggestion, since the problem of media bias is not confined to just TV.

OK, so shut off the TV, the radio, and burn any newspaper that come to your door, and recede into your blackout state.

Oh yeah I forgot, your computer too.

Edited by Omni

Just now, Omni said:

OK, so shut off the TV, the radio, and burn any newspaper that come to your door, and recede into your blackout state.

^^ This is how the left typically deals with a problem. Shut eyes and ignore, and pretend it goes away.
Sorry, your suggestion is just more useless information.

13 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

^^ This is how the left typically deals with a problem. Shut eyes and ignore, and pretend it goes away.
Sorry, your suggestion is just more useless information.

I'm sorry but it's you who is suggesting covering your ears. Other than to brietbart perhaps. 

2 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Seems clear to me that racism and bigotry is prevalent on all sides, among all cultures and skin colours.

Most people want to marry someone who is like their parents. Most white girls would think twice about it before bringing a black boyfriend home to visit mom and dad. The inverse situation is also true. There are always exceptions of course, but we shouldn't deny what is a normal part of human nature, nor should we shut down discussion about it.

My post was a response to author I quoted who claimed the diversity of Asian Canadians and Black Canadians and Sikh Canadians are dividing us my response was that it is racists and racism and bigotry is what is dividing us not diversity. 

5 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

My post was a response to author I quoted who claimed the diversity of Asian Canadians and Black Canadians and Sikh Canadians are dividing us my response was that it is racists and racism and bigotry is what is dividing us not diversity. 

That's fine. My posts states there is great diversity in racism.

8 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

I love Canada too. It is what the liberals are trying to do to change the makeup of this country by implementing their programs and agendas of trying to mix in as many new languages, cultures, religions, traditions and heritages into the country which is what will divide this country up into tribal areas one day. In Richmond, BC Asians are in the majority. What city is next for prime take over by another culture that is foreign to Canada and Canadian culture? I am not the one doing the dividing here. It is that multicult PM of ours who is doing the dividing. 

4 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Yup, those new muslims immigrants are going to unite and will be assimilating into the Canadian culture alright, and right away. Of course only fools will believe that muslims believe in diversity, and that it is a part of their strength. Ya, right. They would prefer to stay away from becoming a part of a diverse Canada. 

5 hours ago, Omni said:

Of course you don't. You're focused on the like of breitbart and off you go.

And you are always focused on the likes of some zionist propaganda rag that likes to keep and treat Canadians like a bunch of goyim slaves. Not very kosher now is it? 

7 hours ago, Omni said:

bbc, cbc, the guardian, cnn, ny times, washington post, buzzfeed. The trick is to look around and get multiple opinions. Not just the ones that suit your bias. 

And it is as if you don't frequently visit ones that suit your biases. Your trick is to not look around and try to get multiple opinions. I think that CNN is your favorite, and that little weasel looking Wolf Blitzer guy who likes to report fake and phony news stories. He is your probably your source for whom you believe is someone who is reporting and giving you the true and factual news. Liberals don't like websites that don't suit their biases. 

I do listen and read pretty much what the other guy has to say, and I have found that the alternative news media is the place and source for me to get what I believe to be factual and honest reporting of the news. All the rest you mentioned are nothing more than a bunch of puppets on the globalist elite strings. They all dance to the same globalist and elite song and dance routine. Natural born losers.  

7 hours ago, Omni said:

So shut your TV off.

So, what do you have to say about all the recent elections that have been happening in America lately where the democrats lost them all? It looks to me like they are not all that popular anymore as they like to have us all, and especially you believe. It certainly looks like Trump is on a roll, and there will be no stopping him now. No impeachment today or in the near future. The losers have lost the battle.

I think that you should shut off your TV, and stop listening to CNN and that fake and phony so-called news reporter Wolf Blitzer. He is as phony as a four dollar bill. Maybe you should try visiting the Trump News website for a change. You may just learn something factual for a change. Just saying.   

So, any comment about those elections? Over to you, O wise one.