Justin Trudeau the Worst PM Since Pierre Trudeau?

On 9/21/2018 at 6:46 AM, Michael Hardner said:

1. Yes - symbolic.  I said that above.

2. Simply... riiiight....   You know if all the blustering anti-politics types spent their time actually looking into policies, service levels and calling their MPs and voting we would have better politicians on all sides.  Donut shop complaining that they are all crooks is kind of hypocritical if you never look at CIHI or take the time to research your country's services.

3. Then we would only have people running who are rich enough to work 'for free', except that they fix the laws for themselves and their friends... including kickbacks.  Oh wait, that model works fine and also supports populism !

4.  Exactly.  So why not do them the justice of taking about TWO minutes to look at some numbers and propose something, rather than just saying they are all crooks.  If the Liberals and PCs know you aren't paying attention to numbers they will both play you - as they have done.

I used to vote none of the above. Blank ballot They throw away your ballot when you do that. So why should I waste my time getting off the couch?

• Thanks 1

On 9/21/2018 at 6:46 AM, Michael Hardner said:

1. Yes - symbolic.  I said that above.

2. Simply... riiiight....   You know if all the blustering anti-politics types spent their time actually looking into policies, service levels and calling their MPs and voting we would have better politicians on all sides.  Donut shop complaining that they are all crooks is kind of hypocritical if you never look at CIHI or take the time to research your country's services.

3. Then we would only have people running who are rich enough to work 'for free', except that they fix the laws for themselves and their friends... including kickbacks.  Oh wait, that model works fine and also supports populism !

4.  Exactly.  So why not do them the justice of taking about TWO minutes to look at some numbers and propose something, rather than just saying they are all crooks.  If the Liberals and PCs know you aren't paying attention to numbers they will both play you - as they have done.

They can be paid minimum wage. No benefits. Mcdonalds workers have more value

2 minutes ago, Hates politicians said:

I used to vote none of the above. Blank ballot They throw away your ballot when you do that. So why should I waste my time getting off the couch?

Why did you waste your time getting off the couch?  What has changed since you thought it was a good idea?

7 hours ago, Hates politicians said:

They can be paid minimum wage. No benefits. Mcdonalds workers have more value

Or pay them nothing - you will still get self-made millionaire men in there, living off trusts and corporate ownership.  They will act in their own interests, ie. caricature capitalism.

14 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Or pay them nothing - you will still get self-made millionaire men in there, living off trusts and corporate ownership.  They will act in their own interests, ie. caricature capitalism.

Limit donations to $100.00 per person per yr. No tax deductions. Manditory audits as well. No corporate donations at all. Use the cbc for campaigning. Political parties gone. Prime minister elected from the people elected.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2018 at 9:32 PM, Hates politicians said:

The turd is lying period. He knows exactly who he wanted to look into. Later on mysteriously those people will be getting audited.

He thinks all small business people are thieves. And I just read that he was talking to a group of students and was telling then that he and his government are respectful in the house and all the cons do is scream. He is the worst of them all.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, eyeball said:

If this need to invade people's privacy could be linked to terrorism or checking immigration conservatives would be apoplectic that the government wasn't digging even deeper into everyone's privacy.

That's why I don't care.  I don't mind either.

“High quality and timely data are critical to ensuring that government programs remain relevant and effective for Canadians,” the prime minister said.

Pretty simple. The government could give us examples of three programs where the specific data that they are accessing would be helpful - and why. It's called communicating. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There is nothing Justin Trudeau cannot do. Here he is on horseback on the occasion of his apology for the killing of some members of a British Colombia indigenous tribe 150 years ago. The backdrop is stunning. Note that the apology was made in the name of all Canadians.

image.png.0ac2b0523a175eccdac773f979334ecb.png

In the Quebec media, a journalist asks when will Trudeau apologize for the 1918 killing a group of Quebecers in Quebec City who were demonstrating against conscription into WW1. The journalist concludes that there are more votes to be garnered from indigenous voters than Quebec votes.

https://www.journaldemontreal.com/2018/11/05/trudeau-choisit-ses-morts

• Like 1

I'm still feeling nauseous from the staged Quantum Computing "explanation" that Trudeau gave back in Sunny Days....the one that the Global Liberal Press immediately fawned over. I think they've caught onto how naive they were - hopefully. But it says a lot about the mentality of our PM - so sensitive to criticism that he's a shallow, empty suit - that he has to stage a spectacle to puff himself up. It fits nicely beside the Bollywood fiasco.

1 hour ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Two observations: Trudeau's horse outshines Putin's pathetic nag.

Trudeau looks better without a shirt than Putin.

That is what is important in a leader.

• Like 1