White professor calls for white genocide.

taxme

Short, sweet, and simple. A Drexel university pro communist professor in Philidelphia has called for white genocide. He said that "all he wanted for Christmas was white genocide". And this guy is white. What more can be said. This seems to be the attitude of many American professors who have called for white genocide in the past. This has been reported in some of the American press but I have not heard of this news in Canada yet. Why? Why is this not a news story in Canada especially for white Canadians to hear and yet not being reported? Let a white professor call for a black genocide, and the Canadian media would be all over it. It seems that anything said racially towards non-whites by whites must be reported but the reverse must not. As far as things go now, this white hater still has his job. Source: Dailykenn.com/Fox News/Youtube.  

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Short, sweet, and simple. A Drexel university pro communist professor in Philidelphia has called for white genocide. He said that "all he wanted for Christmas was white genocide". And this guy is white. What more can be said. This seems to be the attitude of many American professors who have called for white genocide in the past. This has been reported in some of the American press but I have not heard of this news in Canada yet. Why? Why is this not a news story in Canada especially for white Canadians to hear and yet not being reported? Let a white professor call for a black genocide, and the Canadian media would be all over it. It seems that anything said racially towards non-whites by whites must be reported but the reverse must not. As far as things go now, this white hater still has his job. Source: Dailykenn.com/Fox News/Youtube.  

But the professor is white, I don't take such comments seriously, people are allowed to insult their own race usually with little to no consequences.  Plus, his mama white.  And plus, Drake and all them rappers calls for genocide of African Americans all the time, and white media cheers them on.

4 hours ago, taxme said:

Somebody just told me about that!

Whatever his motive his.......

A nutjob might just take him on that, and give him his belated Christmas wish - starting with him and his family!

Edited by betsy

He says he was mocking white supremacists: 

Ciccariello-Maher defended his tweet in an email statement to Inside Higher Ed. "On Christmas Eve, I sent a satirical tweet about an imaginary concept, 'white genocide.' For those who haven't bothered to do their research, 'white genocide' is an idea invented by white supremacists and used to denounce everything from interracial relationships to multicultural policies (and most recently, against a tweet by State Farm Insurance). It is a figment of the racist imagination, it should be mocked, and I'm glad to have mocked it,"

Satire or not, it was a stupid thing to do.   He's now getting death threats and he's worried about his job.

The rules of dialogue have changed.  If the President can tell a journalist he is allowed to grab all the pussy he wants, then laugh it off with a "just kidding" smirk, then people are clearly allowed to say whatever they want and not have it taken seriously.

You just have to get a sense of humour and move on, I guess.

9 hours ago, hernanday said:

But the professor is white, I don't take such comments seriously, people are allowed to insult their own race usually with little to no consequences.  Plus, his mama white.  And plus, Drake and all them rappers calls for genocide of African Americans all the time, and white media cheers them on.

Peach, isn't he?  When he calls for peach genocide I'll load up on ammo. 

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

The rules of dialogue have changed.  If the President can tell a journalist he is allowed to grab all the pussy he wants, then laugh it off with a "just kidding" smirk, then people are clearly allowed to say whatever they want and not have it taken seriously.

You just have to get a sense of humour and move on, I guess.

:huh: Huh?

Which President said that???  Bill?  Barack?  John Kennedy?

Edited by betsy

9 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Back on topic - are we agreed then that people should lighten up ?

You find people calling for white folks to be killed, a laughing matter? 

Would you ask us to lighten up if we're outraged by calls - even if it was a joke - to start killing Muslims in our country?

Edited by betsy

1 minute ago, betsy said:

I don't think he is.  I haven't read the link in the OP, but I did read somewhere else that he was misunderstood.  He's just dumb, is all.

3 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Back on topic - are we agreed then that people should lighten up ?

Well I guess we have to because literally nothing can penetrate the polarization and sports fan politics we have today. Like your example about Donald Trump... He literally could have said "I like having anal sex with infants", and he still would have gotten exactly the same number of votes.

So yeah... no point in getting uptight about ANYTHING anymore I guess. In fact... might as well just ignore politics completely, which I am starting to do (that explains why I have only made about 6-10 posts here in the last couple of months).

4 minutes ago, betsy said:

Would you ask us to lighten up if we're outraged by calls - even if it was a joke - to start killing Muslims in our country?

Maybe.  I'm just asking a question.  Accusing people of insensitivity across the cultural/political gap doesn't seem to get us anywhere.

Maybe just telling people to relax all around if people make jokes ?

2 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I don't think he is.  I haven't read the link in the OP, but I did read somewhere else that he was misunderstood.  He's just dumb, is all.

That's what they try to say to try to white-wash what the professor had said.  But, he has a history of being racist against white people.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/26/george-ciccariello-maher-drexel-professor-calls-fo/