White professor calls for white genocide.

taxme

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I know that that is your 'Go To' defense, but I only asked about your logic, which you did not produce.

I guess White Culture may be declining after all, the ALT Right called it.

I guess speaking out on professors who call for white genocide is just so illogical. It's trivial.

If it were not for the Alt right, news like this would never get heard. I must admit that I do enjoy getting to know the other side of the story. To know one side of the story is to know nothing at all. Now that does sound like real common sense and logic to me.

But hey, that is just me.

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

I guess speaking out on professors who call for white genocide is just so illogical. It's trivial.

If it were not for the Alt right, news like this would never get heard. I must admit that I do enjoy getting to know the other side of the story. To know one side of the story is to know nothing at all. Now that does sound like real common sense and logic to me.

But hey, that is just me.

You're correct on this point. If any other race had been called out to be eliminated via genocide, we'd still be hearing about it.

13 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Pretty much everything phenotypical on 'white folks' is recessive genetically. So it is indeed possible to 'breed-out' a racial group like 'white people' given enough time and numbers.

Geez, if I were non-white, I could have a field day mocking and attacking white people, and knowing that I could get away with it, and probably even supported by white people. Aw well, sad to say I am just a white guy who must live with the consequences.

5 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

You're correct on this point. If any other race had been called out to be eliminated via genocide, we'd still be hearing about it.

Indeed. Thanks for at least agreeing with me on this.

1 minute ago, taxme said:

Geez, if I were non-white, I could have a field day mocking and attacking white people, and knowing that I could get away with it, and probably even supported by white people. Aw well, sad to say I am just a white guy who must live with the consequences.

In BC, I'm a 'white guy'. Apparently not in Ontario, though.

45 minutes ago, taxme said:

Why is it when a Swastika is painted on a synagogue that becomes news?  

There were swastikas painted on a synagogue in Ottawa back in November. Can you show me where that became international news. 

b.t.w. there is a hierarchy, and words of a nutjob are at the bottom. Vandalism is higher, violence still higher.

1 minute ago, ?Impact said:

There were swastikas painted on a synagogue in Ottawa back in November. Can you show me where that became international news. 

b.t.w. there is a hierarchy, and words of a nutjob are at the bottom. Vandalism is higher, violence still higher.

Assuming the swastika wasn't put there by someone trying to make fake 'hate crimes'.

1 minute ago, ?Impact said:

Well, it certainly does become national news. Anything really serious will become international news.

Just now, taxme said:

I agree, this does happen at times. But whether real or not, in most cases it does make the news.

I've heard all sorts of things apparently happening prefixed by the words "Trump Supporter(s)".

Howdy, Ma'am...Trump supporters, here. We want to rip-off your hijab...

11 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Of course.  Why not?  People only talk about hysterical reactions when it's women and snowflakes... Or..

Anyway, I am making a proposal that people follow the zeitgeist and ignore bad jokes.

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

Of course.  Why not?  People only talk about hysterical reactions when it's women and snowflakes... Or..

Anyway, I am making a proposal that people follow the zeitgeist and ignore bad jokes.

Cracking jokes...cracking skulls. Both have their moments.

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

How you define groups and how countries come to exist is all backwards.  Whites don't sit around a table writing deeds for new countries to exist. 

They've certainly done that in the past, a lot of which is now blowing back in everyone's faces, especially white ones.

4 hours ago, ?Impact said:

It certainly became national news. But no more than vandalism directed at a mosque.

Edited by Argus

5 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

I don't see other people with my skin colour as somehow being more my "brothers" than other strangers.  Do you ?  Do you feel some kinship to me because I'm white and Christian over, say, Ezra Levant ? 

Nope. But I do over people who can barely speak English and follow foreign customs and religions, and yes, that includes foreign dress. But that would be the case whether your skin colour is white or black. I'm only assuming it's white.

Edited by Argus

I think that everybody can agree that genocide, in the actual meaning of the word, is a bad thing.

But now that the word "genocide" is being applied to everything from interracial dating to the disappearance of aboriginal language and music, to the threat posed to French-Canadian culture by Anglo media ... genocide is now a "who cares?" thing, to me.

I don't care if First Nations dance-steps are lost to the pages of history, or if French Canadians start talking like Anglos, or if people of different races want to date.

Is it time to apply a moratorium on the misuse of the word genocide, or invent a new word that means what genocide used to mean?

Before Christmas, State Farm posted an advertisement that showed a black man proposing to a white woman. White Nationalists were #Triggered and took to Twitter to denounce it as "white genocide".  This professor mocked their response with his own Tweet, and now the same White Nationalists are saying "white genocide" means violent extermination, not interracial marriage. They have one definition that they can use when it's useful to them, and a second definition they can use to attack their opponents.

"White genocide" is no joke. It is a very real thing, and it is happening... in rural South Africa.  In North America, not so much.

-k

4 in custody after mentally disabled man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

Chicago investigators are questioning four African-Americans after a Facebook Live video shows a group of people torturing a white mentally disabled man while someone yelled "F*** Trump!" and "F*** white people!"

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227116738-story

Our society better come to grip, and do something with what could become a really explosive situation.  This could escalate into a real racial war.

On 12/29/2016 at 3:55 AM, betsy said:

Somebody just told me about that!

Whatever his motive his.......

A nutjob might just take him on that, and give him his belated Christmas wish - starting with him and his family!

Ask for, and he may receive. :D

On 1/5/2017 at 8:04 AM, betsy said:

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227116738-story

Our society better come to grip, and do something with what could become a really explosive situation.  This could escalate into a real racial war.

I think that the elite globalist establishment people in charge would love to get a race war going. I guess that once they can work out a plan as to how they can make plenty of money from it then it's off to the race war.  Hey, you never know. 

On 12/31/2016 at 9:53 AM, kimmy said:

I think that everybody can agree that genocide, in the actual meaning of the word, is a bad thing.

But now that the word "genocide" is being applied to everything from interracial dating to the disappearance of aboriginal language and music, to the threat posed to French-Canadian culture by Anglo media ... genocide is now a "who cares?" thing, to me.

I don't care if First Nations dance-steps are lost to the pages of history, or if French Canadians start talking like Anglos, or if people of different races want to date.

Is it time to apply a moratorium on the misuse of the word genocide, or invent a new word that means what genocide used to mean?

Before Christmas, State Farm posted an advertisement that showed a black man proposing to a white woman. White Nationalists were #Triggered and took to Twitter to denounce it as "white genocide".  This professor mocked their response with his own Tweet, and now the same White Nationalists are saying "white genocide" means violent extermination, not interracial marriage. They have one definition that they can use when it's useful to them, and a second definition they can use to attack their opponents.

"White genocide" is no joke. It is a very real thing, and it is happening... in rural South Africa.  In North America, not so much.

-k

White genocide has been happening in South Africa for decades. 70,000 white SA's murdered since apartheid was abolished. Europe is next on the list. It's starting to get dangerous out there for old whitey. From the anti-white white media, white politicians, and the mainly Jewish entertainment industry all appear to be trying to promote white genocide. Just about every commercial we see on TV these days has in them interracial couples. White genocide is no joke, and is really happening. Just ask SA farmers.

4 hours ago, taxme said:

White genocide has been happening in South Africa for decades. 70,000 white SA's murdered since apartheid was abolished. Europe is next on the list. It's starting to get dangerous out there for old whitey. From the anti-white white media, white politicians, and the mainly Jewish entertainment industry all appear to be trying to promote white genocide. Just about every commercial we see on TV these days has in them interracial couples. White genocide is no joke, and is really happening. Just ask SA farmers.

You basically made the point the professor was making:  if people are going to say that interracial dating is "white genocide", then he can wish for "white genocide" if he wants... maybe he just wants to snuggle up with a cinnamon girl when he gets home, like in the song.

Complete agreement re: South Africa... but people get to date who they wish.

-k