White professor calls for white genocide.

taxme

20 hours ago, ?Impact said:

Perhaps because it is not news. If the press carried every statement by every nutjob, we would have to have 6.9 billion news channels.

It's not news. Really? It is hardly ever news when white people are attacked. All that is needed is for just one of our many liberal fake and phony media channels or newspapers to report such an incident. They pretty much never will. We all should know now that the media would go  ballistic in Canada if something were said like that against non-whites.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

Do you have an example of this sensational assertion ?

Like I said. No media will ever cheer on any non-white genocide. But here we have a professor that advocates white genocide, and to the media it is not news worthy. What more does any white person need before they can see this?  

4 minutes ago, taxme said:

Like I said. No media will ever cheer on any non-white genocide. But here we have a professor that advocates white genocide, and to the media it is not news worthy. What more does any white person need before they can see this?  

"not news worthy" NOT = "cheers on white genocide"

White people seem to have a spectrum of traits, including goalpost moving and posting deceptive propaganda that advocates for a race-based homeland.  I have also noticed the alt-right sites fall into infighting due to these traits.  It works for me.

9 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

"not news worthy" NOT = "cheers on white genocide"

White people seem to have a spectrum of traits, including goalpost moving and posting deceptive propaganda that advocates for a race-based homeland.  I have also noticed the alt-right sites fall into infighting due to these traits.  It works for me.

There is nothing wrong with Caucasian people wanting to have their own majority homeland. Why shouldn't they? Are Caucasians suppose to be happy with  becoming a minority in their own homeland, and end up being treated as second class citizen's in their own homeland?  Maybe many here are not concerned about whites becoming a minority in their homeland but I certainly am. Many here seem to feel that Jews should have their own homeland, so why not Caucasian gentiles also? Works for me.

1 minute ago, taxme said:

There is nothing wrong with Caucasian people wanting to have their own majority homeland. Why shouldn't they? Are Caucasians suppose to be happy with  becoming a minority in their own homeland, and end up being treated as second class citizen's in their own homeland?  Maybe many here are not concerned about whites becoming a minority in their homeland but I certainly am. Many here seem to feel that Jews should have their own homeland, so why not Caucasian gentiles also? Works for me.

Your logic doesn't make sense to me: "Jews have a homeland, as do the French and Australians so why not whites, model train enthusiasts, and kite flyers ?"  How you define groups and how countries come to exist is all backwards.  Whites don't sit around a table writing deeds for new countries to exist.  

I suppose if you could get a bunch of like-minded white people together to implement race-based policies then they could do so if they had their own land.  But that approach hasn't really succeeded in the past now, has it ?

I don't see other people with my skin colour as somehow being more my "brothers" than other strangers.  Do you ?  Do you feel some kinship to me because I'm white and Christian over, say, Ezra Levant ?  If so, my first question would be where you would have learned that ?

Just now, ?Impact said:

Attacked? You consider a nutjob making some stupid statement an attack? This isn't like burning down a black church, or going on a shooting spree in one.

So, someone calling for white genocide does not concern you at all then? Hey, everybody it's just a joke. So, you are quite happy with anyone saying such a deplorable thing? And if you are white by chance then you are ok with it? Some proud white person you are. With that kind of attitude, it is no wonder that white people will be the ones who will have to assimilate into other cultures, and kiss theirs good bye.

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

So, someone calling for white genocide does not concern you at all then? 

Did I say that? Not even close, but that doesn't stop you from twisting my words to create your own narrative.

I said it is not news, especially not international news. The world is full of nutjobs saying stupid things, many far more stupid and offensive than this guy. Are they of concern, yes. Are they international news, not by a country mile.

4 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Your logic doesn't make sense to me: "Jews have a homeland, as do the French and Australians so why not whites, model train enthusiasts, and kite flyers ?"  How you define groups and how countries come to exist is all backwards.  Whites don't sit around a table writing deeds for new countries to exist.  

I suppose if you could get a bunch of like-minded white people together to implement race-based policies then they could do so if they had their own land.  But that approach hasn't really succeeded in the past now, has it ?

I don't see other people with my skin colour as somehow being more my "brothers" than other strangers.  Do you ?  Do you feel some kinship to me because I'm white and Christian over, say, Ezra Levant ?  If so, my first question would be where you would have learned that ?

I  believe that I am using common sense and logic here. If you are not in agreement with me well so be it. It is quite obvious that we are not on the same page here so let us just agree to disagree, and be done with it. Works for me.

7 minutes ago, taxme said:

Some proud white person you are. 

You haven't explained why anybody should join you in this skin colour based value system.  Given that you have already misrepresented and exaggerated and not owned up to that I don't think I want to be part of what you think of as "white values".

Just now, taxme said:

I  believe that I am using common sense and logic here. 

What "logic" says that you should care more about somebody because their skin colour is the same ?

There is none.  "White values" should include being thoughtful about what you think and say if they're worth anything at all.

4 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

What "logic" says that you should care more about somebody because their skin colour is the same ?

There is none.  "White values" should include being thoughtful about what you think and say if they're worth anything at all.

Not so fast....the point is debatable when faced with Canadian values and concepts like "visible minority", "status Indian", etc.

To claim "there is none" defies this reality.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

4 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

Did I say that? Not even close, but that doesn't stop you from twisting my words to create your own narrative.

I said it is not news, especially not international news. The world is full of nutjobs saying stupid things, many far more stupid and offensive than this guy. Are they of concern, yes. Are they international news, not by a country mile.

I was just asking you where you stood, not trying to twist around any of your words. Maybe it is not news to you but too many others it is. What can be worse than calling for the genocide of a race? That kind of talk needs to become international news.

Why is it when a Swastika is painted on a synagogue that becomes news?  

Why should we listen to you when you have said you have a vested interest towards whites ?  If we don't hyperventilate over every liberal tweet then are we race traitors ?

Yet his larger point remains....why would/should such a tweet garner far more attention if directed at "visible minorities" ?

9 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

It would appear to me that I must be politically correct here, and just ignore what this moron said as to what should happen to white people. Not. I will stand up for my people, and not run away like so many other white people will do just to avoid conflict and being called a racist. I have my opinion, and have a right to express my opinion whether anyone likes it or not. I am not the one promoting hatred or violence here. This professor is, and he must not be allowed to get away with it. It's a hate crime plain and simple, and be criminally charged for what he said.  

I think that is your point, not his.  He would probably be mortified by the thought that you need to help him.

Not sure what that means, but his contention is a fair one and not so easily dismissed.  I understand why you don't want to deal with it, but the point remains.

7 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Why should we listen to you when you have said you have a vested interest towards whites ?  If we don't hyperventilate over every liberal tweet then are we race traitors ?

Why do you seem to have a problem with my vested interests in white people? I am a white person, so why not?

3 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

I think it's a litmus test to show what kind of talk you can get away with these days, and what kind you can't. That goes for the media and campus life.

A university professor better not call for the genocide of any non-white race because we all should know by now that would become a front page and possibly an international story.  

4 minutes ago, taxme said:

Why do you seem to have a problem with my vested interests in white people? I am a white person, so why not?

Moreover, and despite claims made above, "white people" already have government and social structures that define this reality, by choice.

Ignoring this reality for political correctness seems rather naive.   Can't have it both ways.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

27 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

You haven't explained why anybody should join you in this skin colour based value system.  Given that you have already misrepresented and exaggerated and not owned up to that I don't think I want to be part of what you think of as "white values".

I am not asking anyone to join me, I only wanted to point out the fact that someone calling for white genocide needs to be challenged and discussed. I cannot understand why this appears to be a big problem here? Why the animosity towards me?