White professor calls for white genocide.

taxme

5 minutes ago, betsy said:

You find people calling for white folks to be killed, a laughing matter? 

Would you ask us to lighten up if we're outraged by calls - even if it was a joke - to start killing Muslims in our country?

I wouldn't ask you for anything, and I wouldn't even be surprised, never mind outraged.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, betsy said:

You find people calling for white folks to be killed, a laughing matter? 

Would you ask us to lighten up if we're outraged by calls - even if it was a joke - to start killing Muslims in our country?

I can answer that.  We'd all need umbrellas to keep the brains from all the exploding heads off our clothes .

But why does that surprise?

4 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

That would clearly be a joke, given that him bragging about sexually assaulting people was accepted by everyone as a joke.

Or maybe "it was just a joke" was just a rationalization, and everyone knew it wasn't a joke and just didn't care. Like I said... even if Trump admitted to screwing a small child in the ass his voters would not have switched to Hillary. Remember, most of them firmly believe that Hillary is a "rapist" or "rap enabler" or something like that anyways.

These elections we keep having are mostly just a waste of time and money. There are so few real "swing voters" left, that they might as well just put "Conservative" and "Liberal" check boxes on  your tax form and count things up that way.

In any case I feel there's less and less reason to even bother participating in any of this stuff as each year goes by. Iv adopted a sort of bunker mentality, where I just figure that the political process, and the millions of superficial, simple minded idiots that live in my country are kind of a static environment... just kinda like the weather... You still have to make a living and try to operate in that environment despite its uselessness.

Yes, it's discouraging.  Jokes help us get by, I guess.  And Trump, like him slightly or hate him, has opened the door to freer expression and the kind of low dialogue people can relate to.

We just have to explain to Trump voters that they can't apply the high-principle filter to... pretty much anyone anymore.

33 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I can answer that.  We'd all need umbrellas to keep the brains from all the exploding heads off our clothes .

But why does that surprise?

Why do you think that? Look at all the people that supported killing Muslims during the invasion and occupation of Iraq? Its normal for us to support those kind of atrocities... Mainstream even. Pretty much every time there's an opportunity too blow up a bunch of darkies somewhere in the world, there's strong support for it among westerners. 

There was strong support for throwing Japanese Canadians into prison camps and seizing their property as well. Why on earth would anyone's brain explode over something that any rational person would expect?

Yes, it's discouraging.  Jokes help us get by, I guess.  And Trump, like him slightly or hate him, has opened the door to freer expression and the kind of low dialogue people can relate to.

We just have to explain to Trump voters that they can't apply the high-principle filter to... pretty much anyone anymore.

Perhaps if one was in a position to dictate...which is the Leftist way of doing things.

Edited by DogOnPorch

1 minute ago, dre said:

Why do you think that? Look at all the people that supported killing Muslims during the invasion and occupation of Iraq? Its normal for us to support those kind of atrocities... Mainstream even. Pretty much every time there's an opportunity too blow up a bunch of darkies somewhere in the world, there's strong support for it among westerners. 

There was strong support for throwing Japanese Canadians into prison camps and seizing their property as well. Why on earth would anyone's brain explode over something that any rational person would expect?

I guess we'll have to disagree on what the reaction would be should someone at a University call for the killing of Muslims in their country.

Edited by bcsapper

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

Perhaps if one was in a position to dictate...which is the Leftist way of doing things.

Explain, not dictate.  People are sure doing a lot of dictating with respect to the professor's joke.

I am just looking for a principle here around 'joking'.  People are really terrible at understanding principles, and acting magnanimously.

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

Explain, not dictate.  People are sure doing a lot of dictating with respect to the professor's joke.

I am just looking for a principle here around 'joking'.  People are really terrible at understanding principles, and acting magnanimously.

Ahhhh...a social experiment. Well, those ARE fun.

The dude's tweet wasn't a joke. He's in damage control.

12 hours ago, taxme said:

Short, sweet, and simple. A Drexel university pro communist professor in Philidelphia has called for white genocide. He said that "all he wanted for Christmas was white genocide". And this guy is white. What more can be said. This seems to be the attitude of many American professors who have called for white genocide in the past. This has been reported in some of the American press but I have not heard of this news in Canada yet. Why? Why is this not a news story in Canada especially for white Canadians to hear and yet not being reported? Let a white professor call for a black genocide, and the Canadian media would be all over it. It seems that anything said racially towards non-whites by whites must be reported but the reverse must not. As far as things go now, this white hater still has his job. Source: Dailykenn.com/Fox News/Youtube.  

Short sweet and simple, you misrepresented the story to suit your own agenda. The professor made a satirical comment that was taken out of context. Its now again being taken out of its actually intended context by you. But hey why let the actual intent of what he said get in the way of your agenda.

3 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Of course it's a joke !  White Christmas/White Genocide get it ?

I think Trump's 'pussy grabbing' was a joke too, in all likelihood, just a lot less subtle.

You can try it at parties...see what happens, I suppose.

12 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

The guy is a Marxist who sees class struggle of the underdog in all his scenarios and in the scenario of Haiti saw blacks as underdogs rising against white colonizers arguing it was necessary to rid themselves of their white colonialist rulers. People like this are so steep and fixed in their dogma and ideology they have long since lost touch with the practical limitations or implications of their comments. Some call it ivory tower syndrome.

Nutjob? If he's a nutjob that means there's a hell of  a lot of "scholars" and professors out there who qualify as nutjobs.

He's out of touch with reality. Living in a world of theory will do that to you. Being a full time professor is a lot like being a full time patient in a mental asylum. You learn to survive within your institution adapting all kinds of delusions to pass the time of day away and justify your existence.

Edited by Rue

47 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I guess we'll have to disagree on what the reaction would be should someone at a University call for the killing of Muslims in their country.

It would be just like this thread. Some people would be outraged, some people would be ambivalent, some people would say he was joking, some people would say he was misunderstood and his words had some other kind of nuanced meaning, and some people would say hes right or at least believe it even if he didnt have the guts to say it.

I mean... besides that the fact that some of us have a moral objection to murder... would it really be a bad idea to round up muslims, natives, hindus, the french etc, and just kill them all? We would be left with a nice white English country free of cultural conflicts... we would be culling out people below the median income which would raise the national average... we would save a lot of money by only having to make signs in English. It might lower the crime rate too.

I can easily see an argument from utility to butcher all the non-whites.

3 minutes ago, dre said:

It would be just like this thread. Some people would be outraged, some people would be ambivalent, some people would say he was joking, some people would say he was misunderstood and his words had some other kind of nuanced meaning, and some people would say hes right or at least believe it even if he didnt have the guts to say it.

I mean... besides that the fact that some of us have a moral objection to murder... would it really be a bad idea to round up muslims, natives, hindus, the french etc, and just kill them all? We would be left with a nice white English country free of cultural conflicts... we would be culling out people below the median income which would raise the national average... we would save a lot of money by only having to make signs in English. It might lower the crime rate too.

I can easily see an argument from utility to butcher all the non-whites.

Like I said, we'll have to disagree.  If MH is still on, that's gone anyway.  And so will this reply.

Edited by bcsapper

On ‎2016‎-‎12‎-‎29 at 0:54 AM, hernanday said:

But the professor is white, I don't take such comments seriously, people are allowed to insult their own race usually with little to no consequences.  Plus, his mama white.  And plus, Drake and all them rappers calls for genocide of African Americans all the time, and white media cheers them on.

Hogwash. No white media will ever cheer for genocide of blacks. But they do cheer on white genocide because they don't and won't make a big deal out of it, and pretty much try not to have to report it.