America under President Trump

Just now, ReeferMadness said:

What a laugh.  He's done nothing but golf, brag about the election, flip White House staff and unsuccessfully try to repeal Obamacare.  How has that affected employment? 

They better be stronger because already there is a lot fewer of them.  Let's see how many are left when the indictments start to drop.

:D:D

The president is a very busy man. I guess it's better that you ignore reality and cling to fantasy. Don't drop your bong.

Citizens of USA are now treated to the sight of their con-man leader sucking up to a foreign dictator who is openly trashing him.  Putin is the only foreign leader Trump can't bring himself to dump on. 

Of course, he's been muted in his criticism of Trudeau as well but that's because Trudeau is more popular in the USA that he is.

:D:D

1 minute ago, OftenWrong said:

The president is a very busy man. I guess it's better that you ignore reality and cling to fantasy. Don't drop your bong.

Busy doing what?  He spends his time, golfing, watching TV and tweeting.

Right wingers are king when it comes to hypocrisy.  Go back a few years and check what Trump said every time Obama took a break golfing.  Trump has probably already spent more time on the golf course than Obama in all of his first term.

9 minutes ago, Omni said:

As many jobs were created during the same time frame of Obama's presidency, and look at the shit show of an economic mess he was handed. Then take a look at what each accomplished, Trump nothing much beyond appointing a SC judge, and a huge turmoil in the WH. And look at hos approval ratings (33%) and the profile of those people. Mostly unemployed, uneducated who voted hoping to see jobs. Well I guess they can crawl back into a coal mine, while "the hair" flies to his golf course at taxpayers expense.

The people that voted for Trump are not uneducated any more, and are now well informed about the deep state then they were before Trump came along, and told them all about it. Trump spilled the beans on the deep state and the likes of Hitlery and Obamarama on what they have been doing to the American people for decades.

Trump is having a problem trying to get his agenda thru because of the dumbocrats and the RINO's who are trying the very best to make and keep America from ever becoming great again. But Trump is winning, slowly but surely, and liberal snowflake losers like you are losing the chess game. Trump has your queen, snowflake. Long live "the hair". :P Open up those coal mines and get people back to work again. The world still needs and uses coal. 

Trump has to fly in Air Force One around to wherever he wants to go because he is the President of the USA, and I do believe that Trump is not allowed to fly anywhere on his own plane because he is the president. If it means flying to somewhere for a golf game on AF1 then so be it. Obamarama did it quite a lot. So, what;s your point, snowflake?   

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

The people that voted for Trump are not uneducated any more, and are now well informed about the deep state then they were before Trump came along, and told them all about it. Trump spilled the beans on the deep state and the likes of Hitlery and Obamarama on what they have been doing to the American people for decades

And the United Nations is under the control of aliens who are trying to take over the world, enslave white people and put transgender people in charge.  :P:P

Watch out for black helicopters.

8 minutes ago, taxme said:

The people that voted for Trump are not uneducated any more

They got educated in a mere 6 months? I doubt it.

9 minutes ago, taxme said:

rump is having a problem trying to get his agenda thru because

Because he doesn't even know what his agenda is.

10 minutes ago, taxme said:

Trump is winning, slowly but surely,

Slowly but surely he is losing even his base. Look at the polls. 33%

11 minutes ago, taxme said:

bamarama did it quite a lot. So, what;s your point, snowflake? 

Trump is doing it at a hell of a lot higher rate than Obama ever did. And after he spewed out during his campaign that he wouldn't be golfing much if he was given the job. You need to read more snowflake, otherwise it's just so easy to punt you around.

• Like 1

Trump is now tweeting out how hard he is working at his NJ golf club. Probably working hard at not getting caught kicking a ball out of the rough and not taking a stroke. He got essentially FA done while he was in the WH, so don't expect much from the 19th hole.

• Like 1

There's hope in Wisconsin, a challenge to Paul Ryan.

http://www.gq.com/story/randy-bryce-wisconsin-congress-interview

Can you talk about the response to your campaign launch video? It seemed to blow up in a huge way.
Yeah. Within 24 hours, we had raised over $100,000. And that’s not even making a phone call and asking for anything. And the thing that I’m really proud of are the number of donors, over 30,000 people and the average contribution is under $30. Because I know how hard it is to earn money these days. Just seeing that it’s not a lot of rich people donating money so they can try to tell me what to do. It’s other working people sending like an hour’s worth of pay from wherever they live. And that means so much.

Also, I don’t really watch The View, but I heard Whoopi gave me a shout out. And I was on with Lawrence [O’Donnell] and Don Lemon. I mean, the way it took off was just beyond my wildest expectations.

Edited by jacee
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Trudeau just reacts to Trump....that's why so many Canadian government and trade minions are swarming U.S. government officials...far more than any Russians.

JT reacted to Trump boy  by staving off his silly bizarre  handshake nonsense which was quite funny. Trump calls Trudeau on a regular basis these days as has been reported. We'll do fine with the nafta talks. JT has Trump where we want him.

10 hours ago, ReeferMadness said:

And the United Nations is under the control of aliens who are trying to take over the world, enslave white people and put transgender people in charge.  :P:P

Watch out for black helicopters.

The UN is under alien influence. Have you not seen that gigantic UFO parked out front of the UN building? Apparently, the aliens are here to promote the transgender lifestyle. I guess that it is going to have to take white, Christian, straight, conservatives to straighten these transgendered mixed up in the head aliens out. Now why don't you run along like a good little pot head that you are and go smoke another joint so you can continue on living in your fantasy la la land. Tah-tah.  :P:D  

Edited by taxme

54 minutes ago, Omni said:

JT reacted to Trump boy  by staving off his silly bizarre  handshake nonsense which was quite funny. Trump calls Trudeau on a regular basis these days as has been reported. We'll do fine with the nafta talks. JT has Trump where we want him.

CNN breaking news. "Putin has ties to Russia". America needs the "Mule"er to check this one out. This is big, man. :D 

10 hours ago, Omni said:

They got educated in a mere 6 months? I doubt it.

(X)It took you all of your life just to end up getting uneducated. That is what happens when lil snowflakes like you listen to and hang around with the wrong scum bag crowd. 

Because he doesn't even know what his agenda is.

(X)Trump knows his agenda alright. It is just that ethnic ilk that is making it hard for Trump to get his agenda going. But his agenda will eventually get done. Aw shucks. 

Slowly but surely he is losing even his base. Look at the polls. 33%

(X)What? Are you listening to another liberal lying poll again? Trump is at an all time high in popularity. Sorry snowflake, your polls are so full of chit. They stink. :P

Trump is doing it at a hell of a lot higher rate than Obama ever did. And after he spewed out during his campaign that he wouldn't be golfing much if he was given the job. You need to read more snowflake, otherwise it's just so easy to punt you around.

21 minutes ago, taxme said:

CNN breaking news. "Putin has ties to Russia". America needs the "Mule"er to check this one out. This is big, man. :D 

Impeachment leading to obstruction of justice indictment. I know that's a little above your legal comprehension but yes. BIGLY.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Omni said:

Impeachment leading to obstruction of justice indictment. I know that's a little above your legal comprehension but yes. BIGLY.

How much longer do I have to wait for this impeachment to happen to Trump? I am fast running out of popcorn. :D :D 

A witch hunt is on to get Trump removed from office no matter how long it will take to get done. The "Mule"er was suppose to only look for collusion between Trump and Russia but so far not a frickin' bit of truth found to this made up elite establishment bull chit story. So now the "Mule"er is now trying to find anything he can on Trump. This scum bag needs to be shut down. The mule is going to cost the American taxpayer's hundreds of millions of tax dollars, and nothing will happen to Trump. The "legal" system that you like to believe in so much is just as crooked as Hillary and Obama were. It certainly looks to me like you are a "bigly" supporter of wanting to keep the the swamp alive and well, eh? I mean why else would you despise Trump so much as you do who has said many times that he wants to drain the swamp. Trump should be hailed by you, not attacked and demonized. Some people are their own worse enemy. You are your own worse enemy for sure, loser snowflake.   

Those two crooks mentioned above should be looked at by the mule for their crimes against the American people but that ain't ever going to happen, snowflake. Why? Because the elite establishment is protecting them both from ever being prosecuted. The fix is in, snowflake. 

10 hours ago, Omni said:

Your post is so stupid it's not worth my time to respond to other than to point out what I just did. 

Maybe stupid to you but not to me. Right now it looks to me like the aura of stupidity is all wrapped around you. But hey. :P

20 minutes ago, taxme said:

How much longer do I have to wait for this impeachment to happen to Trump?

I'll give you a hint. Save your popcorn until the 2018 mid terms. There are higher ups among the republicans who are thinking about it already, but If the gop loses it's grip on the congress that could be it.  And if you say Trump is trying to drain the swamp, how come he and some of the WH staff such as his son and son in law, keep on getting caught in lie after lie, and mostly to do with meetings with Russians.

14 minutes ago, Omni said:

I'll give you a hint. Save your popcorn until the 2018 mid terms. There are higher ups among the republicans who are thinking about it already, but If the gop loses it's grip on the congress that could be it.  And if you say Trump is trying to drain the swamp, how come he and some of the WH staff such as his son and son in law, keep on getting caught in lie after lie, and mostly to do with meetings with Russians.

2018? The popcorn will probably be to dry to want to eat by then. So, you must have just given me a hint that there will be no impeachment against Trump now, eh? Those so-called higher ups are all nothing more than a bunch of traitorous RINO's who just hate Trump and want him gone. Those RINO's must have lots of money invested in the swamp. The people who voted for Trump have his back. The problem Trump has is that many of his aides in his cabinet are nothing more than a bunch of backstabbers and liars which Trump is slowly removing. 

Screw all this Russian bull chit. This is all just a bloody waste of time and effort and lots of tax dollars being blown trying to go after a bogeyman that is not there. You have to really try hard and shake off that aura of stupidity that surrounds you. It's not good for your health. Just saying.  

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

2018? The popcorn will probably be to dry to want to eat by then. So, you must have just given me a hint that there will be no impeachment against Trump now, eh?

2018 or when Mueller comes up with his findings which, due to the continual lying  coming from the WH on various issues but mostly Russia, will reveal impeachable issues. I'm hoping Mueller subpoenas Trump himself to testify. That should be a good event for your popcorn eh?  

6 minutes ago, Omni said:

2018 or when Mueller comes up with his findings which, due to the continual lying  coming from the WH on various issues but mostly Russia, will reveal impeachable issues. I'm hoping Mueller subpoenas Trump himself to testify. That should be a good event for your popcorn eh?  

I am not going to wait any longer to eat my popcorn. Time to munch on that popcorn. 

"Trump to testify"? Good luck on that one. You know It is really starting to look as though that aura of stupidity that surrounds you is starting to asphyxiate your brain from thinking clearly. But hey.