Islamophobia in Canada

On 10/28/2017 at 3:38 PM, Jariax said:

What an absurd argument. It would be like saying that all the rocket fire and dead Israelis are the result of Israel not accepting the offers made by the Palestinians. 

No with due respect. Your comment makes no sense. No Palestinian leader has ever made an offer to recognize the state of Israel as a Jewish state and live peacefully side by side. NOT ONE. Provide one Palestinian or for that matter Arab leader who has stated they will recognize a JEWISH state of Israel. NOT ONE exists. Not one. The rocket fire and the dead Israels are the direct result of Palestinian terrorists.

The stalemate may most certainly be exasperated and complicated by Jewish settlements on the West Bank but they are not the sole cause or reason Palestinians refuse to accept the existence of a Jewish state. If that was the sole reason Israel would have left a long time ago.

I am not sure where you get your history from but if you can find one elected Arab leader or Palestinian leader who has ever offered Israel recognition as a Jewish state please share.

Back to the original thread, The Arab and Palestinian and Muslim world's refusal to recognize a Jewish state of Israel directly is the result of the Islamic doctrine that defines Jews as kafir, inferiors unable to be equal to Muslims and therefore own land, have a country or do anything to put them at an equal level as Muslims.

Islamophobia in fact is a world devised by Arab terrorists to justify claiming that any questioning of using Islam to rationalize terrorism against the West or Israel is an unfair fear of Islam.

It was designed as a catch 22 phrase to shut down a challenge to Muslim extremism.

The fact I detest and challenge Muslim extremism, Muslim justified terrorism and the concepts in the Koran defining me and other non Muslims as kafir, it does not mean I fear Islam or am being unfair.

If I make negative statements that assume and impose generalized negative characteristics on ALL Muslims that is anti Islamic bigotry. Whether its caused by an irrational fear (and therefore would be Islamophobic) or hate or ignorance will depend on the stereotyper.

I would reject the word Jewaphobia.  Maybe some people do curl up in a ball or swet profusely when they see some Hasidic Jew coming down the street but most times its not based on an irrational fear. Its probably based on hatred and ignorance.

Being afraid of violence or terrorism is not irrational. Assuming every single Muslim is a terrorist might be.

One last thing if you live in Toronto being afraid of the way people drive when you are on  Bathurst and you pass St. Clair and head North to Steeles could be based on a RATIOBAL fear of my people (dah JOOOOZ)  driving. Some of us bagelites (Joooooz)drive very dangerously. We believe the good Lord made two lanes to drive in between both and a left signal light for indicating when one turns right. We have issues from reading Hebrew right to left ok? Now everyone calm down and be afraid. Its Halloween.

Edited by Rue

4 hours ago, Rue said:

No with due respect. Your comment makes no sense. No Palestinian leader has ever made an offer to recognize the state of Israel as a Jewish state and live peacefully side by side. NOT ONE. Provide one Palestinian or for that matter Arab leader who has stated they will recognize a JEWISH state of Israel. NOT ONE exists. Not one. The rocket fire and the dead Israels are the direct result of Palestinian terrorists.

The stalemate may most certainly be exasperated and complicated by Jewish settlements on the West Bank but they are not the sole cause or reason Palestinians refuse to accept the existence of a Jewish state. If that was the sole reason Israel would have left a long time ago.

I am not sure where you get your history from but if you can find one elected Arab leader or Palestinian leader who has ever offered Israel recognition as a Jewish state please share.

Back to the original thread, The Arab and Palestinian and Muslim world's refusal to recognize a Jewish state of Israel directly is the result of the Islamic doctrine that defines Jews as kafir, inferiors unable to be equal to Muslims and therefore own land, have a country or do anything to put them at an equal level as Muslims.

Islamophobia in fact is a world devised by Arab terrorists to justify claiming that any questioning of using Islam to rationalize terrorism against the West or Israel is an unfair fear of Islam.

It was designed as a catch 22 phrase to shut down a challenge to Muslim extremism.

The fact I detest and challenge Muslim extremism, Muslim justified terrorism and the concepts in the Koran defining me and other non Muslims as kafir, it does not mean I fear Islam or am being unfair.

If I make negative statements that assume and impose generalized negative characteristics on ALL Muslims that is anti Islamic bigotry. Whether its caused by an irrational fear (and therefore would be Islamophobic) or hate or ignorance will depend on the stereotyper.

I would reject the word Jewaphobia.  Maybe some people do curl up in a ball or swet profusely when they see some Hasidic Jew coming down the street but most times its not based on an irrational fear. Its probably based on hatred and ignorance.

Being afraid of violence or terrorism is not irrational. Assuming every single Muslim is a terrorist might be.

One last thing if you live in Toronto being afraid of the way people drive when you are on  Bathurst and you pass St. Clair and head North to Steeles could be based on a RATIOBAL fear of my people (dah JOOOOZ)  driving. Some of us bagelites (Joooooz)drive very dangerously. We believe the good Lord made two lanes to drive in between both and a left signal light for indicating when one turns right. We have issues from reading Hebrew right to left ok? Now everyone calm down and be afraid. Its Halloween.

Rue. This is why I don't like to talk Israel/Palestine politics. I debate the same tired points over and over.

1) I'm sure you're right. No democratically elected Arab leader has ever agreed to recognize the Jewish state of Israel. Once you add in the caveats of a democratically elected leader, and then make the additional criteria that they can't just recognize Israel, but must recognize it as a Jewish state, well then I guess you win. Congratulations. 

2) Every major religious text has a whole lot of bad shit in it. If you pick and choose the bad parts out of the Koran, I'm sure you'll win even more internet battles. But it's intellectually dishonest. Do Jews kill people who work on the Sabbath? Probably not often. Because they don't take their holy texts literally all of the time. 

3)I'm not sure why you added three paragraphs about Islamaphobia not existing. Who cares if it's a fear of Muslims or a dislike of Muslims. It's just semantics. It's the same as homophobia. Does that exist? And if you think it was invented to shut down all criticism of Islam, you should try going to a Canadian University during Israeli-apartheid week, and see who is trying to shut down free speech under the pretense of Jewphobia. Or let me guess, there's no comparison between anti-semitism (which is totally real) and Islamaphobia (which is totally made up). 

9 hours ago, blackbird said:

Here is a website you might like that I came across.  Some good articles on there and food for thought.  One is Dalhousie University is "Swimming in a Sea of White Supremacy".

http://www.eurocanadian.ca/

I am well aware of this website. At least there is that one website in Canada that stands up for the British/European culture and traditions. Too bad more British/Europeans Canadians did not visit this site more often and learn from it. The British/European people are being attacked by new and old immigrants that despise white people. This is all being pushed by the zionist lobby that control our cowardly and wimpy politically correct politicians that will not stand up for Canada. They would prefer to stand by and watch as Canada becomes more and more non-white every year without a whimper. It is not the whites that are the racists here, it is the ones that are trying to make it appear as though white people are the racists. The CBC is always promoting non-whites as the good ones and tries to always show all the wonderful things that they are doing and contributing in Canada all the time. Caucasian people are totally ignored by the CBC except maybe for the odd one, and that one is probably talking about how to plant flowers. 

I often wonder why there are no conservative radio or TV shows like they have in America. Why don't we have a FOX news network in Canada? All we get are liberal ones. Being Caucasian, conservative, Christian and straight in this country is becoming a bad thing to be these days. They are not allowed to promote their ideas and opinions anymore in Canada like they once did. This needs to change. 

There is no way today that anyone can say that they are swimming in a sea of white supremacy here in Canada today. It is beginning to look more like we are all starting to live and swim in a sea of non-white supremacy. Just saying. 

15 hours ago, Jariax said:

1) I'm sure you're right. No democratically elected Arab leader has ever agreed to recognize the Jewish state of Israel. Once you add in the caveats of a democratically elected leader, and then make the additional criteria that they can't just recognize Israel, but must recognize it as a Jewish state, well then I guess you win. Congratulations. 

You ignored most of what he said in his first paragraph. It said nothing about democratically elected. Let me reprint it below.

No Palestinian leader has ever made an offer to recognize the state of Israel as a Jewish state and live peacefully side by side. NOT ONE. Provide one Palestinian or for that matter Arab leader who has stated they will recognize a JEWISH state of Israel. NOT ONE exists. 

As to recognition of a Jewish state, nobody seems to have a problem declaring themselves Muslim states. Certainly the Saudis and Iranians and Sudanese don't. The problem lies in that old Islamic belief that once a land is ruled by Muslims it must always be ruled by Muslims. Thus, for example, fundamentalist Muslims still say Spain is rightfully a Muslim state and must be ruled by Muslims. They cannot abide the thought of a non-Muslim ruled state in Israel any more than the Saudis would abide the thought of a Christian church on their 'holy territory'. Recognizing that Israel belongs to Israelis and is Jewish would be a major step towards rejecting such a notion. And no Arab leader has been willing to do so.

2) Every major religious text has a whole lot of bad shit in it. If you pick and choose the bad parts out of the Koran, I'm sure you'll win even more internet battles. But it's intellectually dishonest. Do Jews kill people who work on the Sabbath? Probably not often. Because they don't take their holy texts literally all of the time. 

Yes, all the major religious books have some bad shit in them. Only the Koran devotes more time to telling the faithful how to treat unbelievers than it does to everything else combined.

“About sixty-one percent of the contents of the Koran are found to speak ill of the unbelievers or call for their violent conquest; at best only 2.6 percent of the verses of the Koran are noted to show goodwill toward humanity. About seventy-five percent of Muhammad’s biography (Sira) consists of jihad waged on unbelievers.”

–Dr. Moorthy Muthuswamy

Edited by Argus

10 hours ago, taxme said:

I am well aware of this website. At least there is that one website in Canada that stands up for the British/European culture and traditions. Too bad more British/Europeans Canadians did not visit this site more often and learn from it. The British/European people are being attacked by new and old immigrants that despise white people. This is all being pushed by the zionist lobby that control our cowardly and wimpy politically correct politicians that will not stand up for Canada. They would prefer to stand by and watch as Canada becomes more and more non-white every year without a whimper. It is not the whites that are the racists here, it is the ones that are trying to make it appear as though white people are the racists. The CBC is always promoting non-whites as the good ones and tries to always show all the wonderful things that they are doing and contributing in Canada all the time. Caucasian people are totally ignored by the CBC except maybe for the odd one, and that one is probably talking about how to plant flowers. 

I often wonder why there are no conservative radio or TV shows like they have in America. Why don't we have a FOX news network in Canada? All we get are liberal ones. Being Caucasian, conservative, Christian and straight in this country is becoming a bad thing to be these days. They are not allowed to promote their ideas and opinions anymore in Canada like they once did. This needs to change. 

There is no way today that anyone can say that they are swimming in a sea of white supremacy here in Canada today. It is beginning to look more like we are all starting to live and swim in a sea of non-white supremacy. Just saying. 

I agree with everything you said except your comment on Zionism. Zionism was just the movement to re-establish the nation of Israel.  These people are on our side.  It's a mistake to oppose them.  Please reconsider Zionism.  Israel is the only democracy in the middle east and an ally of western democratic countries.

Zionism (Hebrew: צִיּוֹנוּת‎ Tsiyyonut IPA: [t͡sijo̞ˈnut] after Zion) is the national movement of the Jewish people that supports the re-establishment of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the historic Land of Israel (roughly corresponding to Palestine, Canaan or the Holy Land).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

Edited by blackbird

2 hours ago, Argus said:

You ignored most of what he said in his first paragraph. It said nothing about democratically elected. Let me reprint it below.

No Palestinian leader has ever made an offer to recognize the state of Israel as a Jewish state and live peacefully side by side. NOT ONE. Provide one Palestinian or for that matter Arab leader who has stated they will recognize a JEWISH state of Israel. NOT ONE exists. 

As to recognition of a Jewish state, nobody seems to have a problem declaring themselves Muslim states. Certainly the Saudis and Iranians and Sudanese don't. The problem lies in that old Islamic belief that once a land is ruled by Muslims it must always be ruled by Muslims. Thus, for example, fundamentalist Muslims still say Spain is rightfully a Muslim state and must be ruled by Muslims. They cannot abide the thought of a non-Muslim ruled state in Israel any more than the Saudis would abide the thought of a Christian church on their 'holy territory'. Recognizing that Israel belongs to Israelis and is Jewish would be a major step towards rejecting such a notion. And no Arab leader has been willing to do so.

Yes, all the major religious books have some bad shit in them. Only the Koran devotes more time to telling the faithful how to treat unbelievers than it does to everything else combined.

“About sixty-one percent of the contents of the Koran are found to speak ill of the unbelievers or call for their violent conquest; at best only 2.6 percent of the verses of the Koran are noted to show goodwill toward humanity. About seventy-five percent of Muhammad’s biography (Sira) consists of jihad waged on unbelievers.”

–Dr. Moorthy Muthuswamy

2 hours ago, Argus said:

No need. How about you just read the sentence below that, where he says:

I am not sure where you get your history from but if you can find one ELECTED Arab leader or Palestinian leader who has ever offered Israel recognition as a Jewish state please share. 

It seems to me that quite a few Arab leaders have accepted the state of Israel. Now, find me a Jewish leader who accepts the state of Palestine - and actually means it. Maybe Rabin, who was killed by Arab terrorists. Oh wait....

And if a nuclear physicist says the Koran is a bad book, that's good enough for me. Actually, I'll concede that the Koran is worse than other major religious texts. But again, it's really in the interpretation of those texts.  And I don't deny that Islam is a dangerous religion. My point was that Islamaphobia is real, and some Muslims are treated unfairly because of the actions of other Muslims. Similarly, some blacks are treated poorly because of the actions of other blacks. That doesn't make racism less real.  

19 minutes ago, Jariax said:

It seems to me that quite a few Arab leaders have accepted the state of Israel.

Jordan and Egypt. That's it. No other Arab state recognizes Israel. Never mind as a Jewish state. They don't even recognize it as a state. Lots of other Muslim states don't recognize Israel's existence either. Why? What has Israel ever done to Indonesia or Malaysia or Pakistan?

Now, find me a Jewish leader who accepts the state of Palestine - and actually means it. Maybe Rabin, who was killed by Arab terrorists. Oh wait...

Palestine is not and has never been a state. No nation recognizes it as a state.

And if a nuclear physicist says the Koran is a bad book, that's good enough for me. Actually, I'll concede that the Koran is worse than other major religious texts. But again, it's really in the interpretation of those texts.  And I don't deny that Islam is a dangerous religion. My point was that Islamaphobia is real, and some Muslims are treated unfairly because of the actions of other Muslims. Similarly, some blacks are treated poorly because of the actions of other blacks. That doesn't make racism less real. 

Individual actions of individual blacks. The difference being Muslims are driven by a unified text which has reams and reams of nasty things to say about unbelievers and what you can and should do to them. Nothing ISIS is doing is out of line with what Muhammad did, and the violence they inflict on people who violate the precepts of their religion are not dissimilar to what Iran and Saudi Arabia do. That being the case, and given the tens of thousands of terrorist acts committed by Muslims I don't think being wary of Islam and its devotees is an indication of a phobia so much as common sense.

19 hours ago, Jariax said:

2) Every major religious text has a whole lot of bad shit in it.

3)I'm not sure why you added three paragraphs about Islamaphobia not existing. 

In regards to 1 no Arab leader period, democratic or non democratic. That's nothing to congradulate me on. Its just a fact. Its a fact that is completely ignored in the on-going WAR. There is an active, on-going war against Israel to  eradicate it. It has never ended since Israel was created in 1949 and for that matter the Muslim world of the Middle East since the inception of Islam as part of a fundamental basis of its religion demands Jews remain second class citizens and defines us as kafir.

In regards to 2, yes but it does not erase the fact that the majority of the Koran, that is to say 60% or more of it discusses the treatment of kafir. It spends the majority of its time providing lessons on how to conquer, enslave, punish non believers. Also the point is the majority of Christians and Jews today do not enforce the more barbaric passages in both testaments of the Bible. However fundamentalist violent Islam continues to be preached mainstream in most Muslim countries and if a Muslim preaches reform and progressive interpretation of the Koran challenging its current fundamentalist mainstream interpretation such people are killed, imprisoned, tortured. That is the point.

In regards to the rest of my paragraphs, you did not read them. I did not say Islamophobia does not exist. I said and I was careful to explain its often used to describe criticism of Islam that is not based on fear of Islam. I said when there is negative stereotyping of all Muslims that may be bigotry and hateful but not necessarily based on fear. Putting the word phobia and the end of the word Islam was coined in fact by Muslim terrorists. Go look up who originated it and why. Islamic Academics didn't coin that word for hateful negative stereotyping of Muslims, Muslim terrorists did. It detracts from true reasons people negatively stereotype Muslims. Some it is ignorance of certain religious doctrine or customs yes. Some is based on a rejection of fundamentalist precepts in Islam no different than those of other religions and for the same treatment.

I stated what I did because I was and still have the impression you lump all criticism of Islam as an irrational fear. Some of it maybe some of it may not be. That doesn't mean it does not exist. I never said it does not exist. I said certain behaviour is mislabeled as fear of Islam when it is not.

This is why a better term needs to be used.

Listen the fact that all religions can have crap in their doctrine doesn't make any of them legit or excusable if that is the case. 

On 10/31/2017 at 4:50 PM, Rue said:

Then before you express opinions about Islam go learn. For someone who knows nothing about their religion you have a lot of preconceived opinions. As well for someone who speaks to Muslims about their religion, how is it you have never managed to find one Muslim who can explain what a kafir is or what the passages of the Koran say about Jews or why Shiite and Sunni Muslims are at war and why both sects attack and hate non Muslims and Muslims such as the Amidyah?

I don't believe for a second you have a clue what a  Muslim is or spoke to any. I think you fabricated that statement to justify your fantasy about Islam.

Next you will tell me you speak to Christians and not one told you about how the religion has been misused not one.

I come from a reality where I actually lived with and deal with Muslims every day. Some are peaceful like Amidyah and Ismaili or progressive Muslims. Don't for a second pull that shtick you are not aware of violent Muslims. I am not here to sheeyat on all Muslims as terrorists thank you but I find your denials and self serving ignorance a joke. Don't pose as being that dumb. You aint. I read your posts. The one thing you are NOT is naive. Come on man get a bit more real with your response.

Huh??? Did you forget your medication or something? Do you have a very confused mind? Commenting on a partially quotted post made by me TWO years ago which I simply said I don't know much about religions (and I don't) which I can't remember what were the circumstances which I made those statements (I am guessing it was attacks on Muslim women which had made me very furious). And suddenly you accuse of of all kind of weird things out of nowhere!!!!!!

I guess in your very biased mind you see only Muslims attacking and killing non-Muslims? What about the armed Jewish settlers in occupied lands who attack and kill Muslims or Arabs? What about those Serbian Christians who cleansed Muslim citizens and raped their women and murdered their men? Yes I am aware of violent Muslims and I condemn their acts but are YOU aware of violent Jews and violent Christians and do you condemn their violent acts??

ps - You are the guy who called me a Muslim fanatic (which I fell off my bed laughing when I read it 2 years ago) when I condemned Isreali attacks on innocent civilians resulting in death of innocent women and children 2 years ago!!!!!. It appears anyone who dares to criticize Israel for their criminal actions in your eyes is either anti-semitic or a Muslim fanatic!!!!.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

5 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

There's so many to connect, it's a rat's nest.

No you can count them on one hand.  1. A fear and loathing for commies 2. the resulting compulsion to control the ME and surrounding region and 3. the implementation of some extremely stupid policies towards that end - policies that were implemented in a particularly savage and brutal manner that we definitely knew better than to do but did anyway.

1....2...3...blowback.

13 hours ago, blackbird said:

I agree with everything you said except your comment on Zionism. Zionism was just the movement to re-establish the nation of Israel.  These people are on our side.  It's a mistake to oppose them.  Please reconsider Zionism.  Israel is the only democracy in the middle east and an ally of western democratic countries.

Zionism (Hebrew: צִיּוֹנוּת‎ Tsiyyonut IPA: [t͡sijo̞ˈnut] after Zion) is the national movement of the Jewish people that supports the re-establishment of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the historic Land of Israel (roughly corresponding to Palestine, Canaan or the Holy Land).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

Israel is far from being on anybody's side. Israel has spied on their best friend America. When the twin towers came tumbling down 9 Israelis were seen cheering the blowing up and destruction of those buildings. An alert citizen called the police and they were arrested. There was explosives found in their truck.  It was later learned that they were sent back to Israel tout suite. Why, is the question? The FBI at one time called Israel an enemy of America. The internet is loaded with stories about Israel''s hatred for America. From my understanding there is no extradition treaty signed between Israel and America. Why? Maybe it is you who needs to do a little more reading and research on Israel and zionism yourself. There is lot's to read about it on the internet. Just saying. 

15 hours ago, taxme said:

Israel is far from being on anybody's side. Israel has spied on their best friend America. When the twin towers came tumbling down 9 Israelis were seen cheering the blowing up and destruction of those buildings. An alert citizen called the police and they were arrested. There was explosives found in their truck.  It was later learned that they were sent back to Israel tout suite. Why, is the question? The FBI at one time called Israel an enemy of America. The internet is loaded with stories about Israel''s hatred for America. From my understanding there is no extradition treaty signed between Israel and America. Why? Maybe it is you who needs to do a little more reading and research on Israel and zionism yourself. There is lot's to read about it on the internet. Just saying. 

You ignored the central issue of the definition of Zionism.  Do you support Israel's right to exist?

17 minutes ago, blackbird said:

You ignored the central issue of the definition of Zionism.  Do you support Israel's right to exist?

The Palestinian people once lived in a land called Palestine that was then taken away from them by the zionists. Do the Palestinian people deserve a right to a homeland also or do they not? I have read enough about zionism, and it does not look like a great outfit to want to belong to or support. No country should be allowed to exist if that country took another country away from it's inhabitants by force. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bonam said:

So when are you giving Canada and the US back to the natives? 

Never. They do not deserve it back. If we were stupid enough to give it back to them we would all eventually end up living on reserves. Sorry fella, that does not work for me. Just saying. 

Off topic. No more Indian talk from me. 

1 hour ago, taxme said:

The Palestinian people once lived in a land called Palestine that was then taken away from them by the zionists. Do the Palestinian people deserve a right to a homeland also or do they not? I have read enough about zionism, and it does not look like a great outfit to want to belong to or support. No country should be allowed to exist if that country took another country away from it's inhabitants by force. 

We are getting off topic on this thread, but if you want to discuss Zionism and Israel, you can go to the thread "Anti-Semitism Remains Prevalent" under The Rest of the World and I will reply to anything you have to say about it.  It should fit in with that topic better.

Edited by blackbird

On 11/1/2017 at 1:29 PM, blackbird said:

Zionism was just the movement to re-establish the nation of Israel.  These people are on our side.  It's a mistake to oppose them.  Please reconsider Zionism.  Israel is the only democracy in the middle east and an ally of western democratic countries.

Israel is a friend of rich Western politicians and lobbyists but no friend of Western nations. They dragged in Western countries into wars with their enemies to eliminate them (They succeeded in Iraq and Afghanistan and Libya but failed in Iran because the latter was capable of defending itself, but still trying) and guess what?. It is not the son and daughter of those politicians who gets killed but rather the son and daughter of the average citizens (Americans, Canadians, British) who gets killed not to mention the enormous cost which again it is the average western citizen who pays the bills.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

12 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Israel is a friend of rich Western politicians and lobbyists but no friend of Western nations. They dragged in Western countries into wars with their enemies to eliminate them (They succeeded in Iraq and Afghanistan and Libya but failed in Iran because the latter was capable of defending itself, but still trying) and guess what?. It is not the son and daughter of those politicians who gets killed but rather the son and daughter of the average citizens (Americans, Canadians, British) who gets killed not to mention the enormous cost which again it is the average western citizen who pays the bills.

The mod said we are getting off topic.  If you want to discuss this could you pls go to the thread titled "Anti-Semitism remains prevalent" which I gave a couple postings back.  This topic will derail this thread which is titled Islamophobia in Canada.   I think the question of Israel better fits that title.  Or you can start a new thread.

Edited by blackbird

21 hours ago, eyeball said:

No you can count them on one hand.  1. A fear and loathing for commies 2. the resulting compulsion to control the ME and surrounding region and 3. the implementation of some extremely stupid policies towards that end - policies that were implemented in a particularly savage and brutal manner that we definitely knew better than to do but did anyway.

1....2...3...blowback.

That's a rather myopic view of history, but not altogether surprising coming from a one-eyed fella. The conflict of the "Great Powers" has origins going back for many centuries, long before the 19th century and included Europe and Ottoman Turks, Habsburg, Chinese and Russian empires. The Islamophobia we speak of today (thread topic) has ancient origins.

4 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

The Islamophobia we speak of today (thread topic) has ancient origins.

Bullshit, that's just a bunch of crap intended to trivialize a period of history fresh enough to contain living memory by people who don't want to be held responsible for anything. The only period of time that really matters in other words.

Edited by eyeball