Who will get 2016 Republican Presidential Nomination?

2016 Republican Presidential Nominee  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Cruz has a Big Announcement for later today. I wonder what he has in mind?

Ted's big announcement: Carly Fiorina will be his Vice President! :lol:

Nice one, Ted. That'll put butts in seats!

-k

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ted's big announcement: Carly Fiorina will be his Vice President! :lol:

Nice one, Ted. That'll put butts in seats!

-k

I don't know which was sadder, Cruz's "big announcement" or Trump's discombobulated forty minute, scripted, foreign policy speech :lol:

The one good thing to come out of it though, there won't be a mention of Trump or Cruz in the next MLW GOP nomination thread, nor in the 2020 election thread ;)

I wonder how the americans will handle 4 more years of gridlock when president clinton is in charge...

Same old same old.

You may be correct but I believe it will depend on how much Trump, Cruz and the Republican gong show has done to its brand. Grid lock would depend on Republican control of both the Senate and the house. There is a lot of video out there to be used as cannon fodder by Democratic candidates in both the house and the senate.

I hope they use what Trump said at the beginning of his speech on foreign policy.

“It all began with a dangerous idea that we could make Western democracies out of countries that had no experience or interest in becoming a Western democracy."

“We tore up what institutions they had and then were surprised at what we unleashed,” he continued. “Civil war, religious fanaticism, thousands of Americans and just killed. Lives, lives, lives wasted. Horribly wasted. ... Many trillions of dollars were lost as a result. The vacuum was created that ISIS would fill."

"… Our foreign policy is a complete and total disaster. No vision. No purpose. No direction. No strategy.”

Almost sounds like he's blaming everything on the west.

I hope they use what Trump said at the beginning of his speech on foreign policy.

“It all began with a dangerous idea that we could make Western democracies out of countries that had no experience or interest in becoming a Western democracy."

“We tore up what institutions they had and then were surprised at what we unleashed,” he continued. “Civil war, religious fanaticism, thousands of Americans and just killed. Lives, lives, lives wasted. Horribly wasted. ... Many trillions of dollars were lost as a result. The vacuum was created that ISIS would fill."

"… Our foreign policy is a complete and total disaster. No vision. No purpose. No direction. No strategy.”

Almost sounds like he's blaming everything on the west.

I think he made it quite clear, he blames every US president since Reagan. Fair analysis, I say!

Last night, one of Cruz's supporters said that Trump would probably drop a nuke somewhere and make matters worse but if I remember correctly, that is what GW wanted to do in Iraq until Blair talked him out of it. I doubt Trump would be that stupid, I think he'd be a better President than GW.

Last night, one of Cruz's supporters said that Trump would probably drop a nuke somewhere and make matters worse but if I remember correctly, that is what GW wanted to do in Iraq until Blair talked him out of it. I doubt Trump would be that stupid, I think he'd be a better President than GW.

LOL! Bush wanted to drop a nuke on Iraq huh? Did you read that in the National Enquirer?

The Enquirer printed some compelling pictures of Ted Cruz's father with Lee Harvey Oswald giving out Pro-Castro leaflets in Florida. I think Paul Edwards and Gary Hart would agree with you about the Enquirer though.

But yeah, Trump is just regurgitating the typical "Blame the West, make excuses for the rest!" line. :lol:

The Enquirer printed some compelling pictures of Ted Cruz's father with Lee Harvey Oswald giving out Pro-Castro leaflets in Florida. I think Paul Edwards and Gary Hart would agree with you about the Enquirer though.

But yeah, Trump is just regurgitating the typical "Blame the West, make excuses for the rest!" line. :lol:

I think they also had stuff about Obama being a secret Muslim too! :D

More riots outside a Trump rally.

Thew Trump campaign has exposed the dark underbelly of American racist, fascistic and red neck minority. :(

No he exposed the radical intolerance of his detractors. It wasn't trump supporters that damaged police cars.

LOL! Bush wanted to drop a nuke on Iraq huh? Did you read that in the National Enquirer?

Actually they used tactical nukes which were classified as Bunker Busters. It does not seem to violate any UN/International agreements because the yield is below a certain capacity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_bunker_buster

As an example : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GBU-28

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/03/27/sprj.irq.war.int.main/index.html?eref=sitesearch

Looks liked Kasich and Cruz have decided to unite to dump Trump. They plan to co-operate on a few primaries to try to get one of them winning certain primaries:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/24/politics/ted-cruz-john-kasich-join-forces-to-stop-donald-trump/index.html

Not sure if it appears arrogant to presume that you can tell your supporters on who to vote for. This may backfire on them.

It did backfired.

Edited by betsy