Jump to content

Step right up suckers buy your very own $60 Trump Bible


Recommended Posts

You can’t make this shit up, people.
 

Trump,the most hedonistic sacrilegious politician imaginable is now selling $60 bibles with a portion of the proceeds going to him, of course. 

After his failed ugly$400 sneakers, too…which still haven’t been provided to all buyers BTW  

Obviously all these cash raising schemes are just a front for various scumbags, American oligarchs and Russians to funnel him election money
 

But hilariously there right-tards have a thread asking if Dems are a cult ans they shell out hundreds for hos scams. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

You can’t make this shit up, people.
 

Trump,the most hedonistic sacrilegious politician imaginable is now selling $60 bibles with a portion of the proceeds going to him, of course. 

After his failed ugly$400 sneakers, too…which still haven’t been provided to all buyers BTW  

Obviously all these cash raising schemes are just a front for various scumbags, American oligarchs and Russians to funnel him election money
 

But hilariously there right-tards have a thread asking if Dems are a cult ans they shell out hundreds for hos scams. 

F*ck that noise. lol

The best way to help Trump, and yourself, is to invest in Truth Social - that way it becomes a win/win! :D

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Deluge said:

F*ck that noise. lol

The best way to help Trump, and yourself, is to invest in Truth Social - that way it becomes a win/win! :D

How much have you invested in Trump's latest vehicle for foreigners to pad his wallet and emoluments clause violation?

It's going to crash when Trump loses the election. LMAO

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, robosmith said:

How much have you invested in Trump's latest vehicle for foreigners to pad his wallet and emoluments clause violation?

It's going to crash when Trump loses the election. LMAO

Zilch so far, but if it can make me money, I'm open to it. You'll keep of track of that for me, wont'cha, sh*thead. ;)

Trump is kicking the hair sniffer's ass, and it's glorious, don't you think?

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Zilch so far, but if it can make me money, I'm open to it. You'll keep of track of that for me, cause I am a wont'cha, sh*thead. ;)

NO. ftfy....

24 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Trump is kicking the hair sniffer's ass, and it's glorious, don't you think?

I do think, and the latest polling data says Biden has pulled even. You should get out of your echo chamber.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, robosmith said:

I always take ^these vapid responses of yours as confirmation I'm ON TARGET. Thanks.

The only thing you're on target for is Trump's victory night, November 6. 

Don't forget to remove the china pin from your lapel! ;)

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, robosmith said:

I always take ^these vapid responses of yours as confirmation I'm ON TARGET. Thanks.

Cmon Robo we all know you couldn't hit a target from 3 feet away with a 4 gauge punt gun.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Legato said:

Cmon Robo we all know you couldn't hit a target from 3 feet away with a 4 gauge punt gun.

Are you confident enough to be MY TARGET? I don't believe you're that dumb, but maybe you are.

But you're going to have to supply the gun and the stand, cause I'm not going to break my shoulder to prove you wrong.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Are you confident enough to be MY TARGET? I don't believe you're that dumb, but maybe you are.

But you're going to have to supply the gun and the stand, cause I'm not going to break my shoulder to prove you wrong.

First you'd have to cry me a river.

punt_gun_5.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm waiting for him to develop a Trumotesterone cure all secret elixer taught him by the same " sacred makers " who he bought those bibles from to treat late night men who go on golf shows hitting golf balls against 12 x 12 ft photos of golf tees  and claim their new found manliness comes in a bottle that anyone else can buy ( men only) and be the same way...for only $90 A bottle ...which of course Trump will.put his photo on and charge $200 A bottle for instead. A statement appearing on each bottle will say the contents are "guaranteed to work as claimed except for those percentiles where it doesn't ". 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Don't know yet; I'm just getting in. 

You’re buying stock in a company without knowing their PE ratio? Gee you’re dumb. 
They posted pre-IPO at -121 and post-IPO will surely be worse than -1,000. 
 

That stock is going to fall like the Hindenburg because they are bleeding money with no business plan for turning profitability.  

Edited by Rebound
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Rebound said:

You’re buying stock in a company without knowing their PE ratio? Gee you’re dumb. 

I'm not in this to just get rich, pervert, as I'm also helping Trump.

Indicators do show that it's taking off. 

Edited by Deluge
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/29/2024 at 11:30 AM, Deluge said:

The best way to help Trump, and yourself, is to invest in Truth Social

Yeah, please do. I hope all you Trump cultists invest all your meagre life savings there. It’s the only way you’ll learn.


Who am I kidding you won’t learn and you’ll just hatch a new half-baked conspiracy to explain how you were left penniless by yet another Trump scam. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Deluge said:

I'm not in this to just get rich, pervert, as I'm also helping Trump.

Indicators do show that it's taking off. 

You might be able to flip it in the first 30 or 60 days, but that company has zero long term prospects. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Deluge said:

I'm also helping Trump.

You, the Russians, the Saudis, and every grifter and criminal who wants to make illegal campaign contributions and buy access and favours from the potential next POTUS.
 

The absurd valuation is not based on any fundamentals, anyone looking for investment returns is going to lose their money. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/29/2024 at 2:32 PM, robosmith said:

I always take ^these vapid responses of yours as confirmation I'm ON TARGET. Thanks.

You're on target? Giggle.

You really should stop feeding me comic material...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,744
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Mark Partiwaka
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • phoenyx75 earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Venandi went up a rank
      Collaborator
    • phoenyx75 went up a rank
      Rookie
    • paradox34 earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • DACHSHUND went up a rank
      Rookie
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...