Jump to content

Step right up suckers buy your very own $60 Trump Bible


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Deluge said:

That's because any ol' piece of shit will do for your side, just as long as it's left, perverted, and programmable, just like Joe Biden. ;)

We support strong candidates. Trump is strong; Biden is weak. We play fair; you f*ckers cheat. Trump is going to mop the floor with Biden during the debates and I'm sure you marxists are absolutely dreading that one. 

What joke Republicans haven’t “played fair” in well over a decade now. Jan 6 and your ongoing 2020 election lies fake news and conspiracies  

 

Given Trump’s refusal to debate his fellow Republicans I fully expect he will refuse to debate Biden because he is in full dictator mode and refuses to be publicly challenged or criticized . He will only speak to adoring audiences of his brainwashed minions. In the event he does debate he will continue to make a fool out of himself with his lies, implausible and baseless claims, inane off-topic ramblings and buffoon-like antics 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

What joke Republicans haven’t “played fair” in well over a decade now. Jan 6 and your ongoing 2020 election lies fake news and conspiracies  

 

Given Trump’s refusal to debate his fellow Republicans I fully expect he will refuse to debate Biden because he is in full dictator mode and refuses to be publicly challenged or criticized . He will only speak to adoring audiences of his brainwashed minions. In the event he does debate he will continue to make a fool out of himself with his lies, implausible and baseless claims, inane off-topic ramblings and buffoon-like antics 

January 6 was a protest with a few bad actors. Now, if you want to bark about senseless violence and destruction, look no further than your brethren, Antifa. Those scumbags can be criticized all day. 

The election was fixed. Everyone knows it, but nobody has the courage to expose it. I blame the Michael Softeners of the Republican side for that act of weakness. 

Trump didn't NEED to debate his fellow Republicans; he kicked all their asses anyways, so it wasn't necessary. Besides, he had his hands full with all the bullshit you kangaroo jackasses have been throwing at him. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Deluge said:

January 6 was a protest with a few bad actors. Now, if you want to bark about senseless violence and destruction, look no further than your brethren, Antifa. Those scumbags can be criticized all day. 

The election was fixed. Everyone knows it, but nobody has the courage to expose it. I blame the Michael Softeners of the Republican side for that act of weakness. 

Trump didn't NEED to debate his fellow Republicans; he kicked all their asses anyways, so it wasn't necessary. Besides, he had his hands full with all the bullshit you kangaroo jackasses have been throwing at him. 

Antifa’s not my brethren, loser.
 

Your revisionist lie is pathetic the people who stormed the Capitol said they were there to prevent Biden from becoming president.
 

it’s been 4 years and you deluded chumps haven’t been able to produce a single shred of evidence to support your election lie and you failed over 60 times, laughed out of every courtroom and venue with your absurd and baseless claims which were not only untrue but absolutely implausible only those with absolute ignorance could believe it.
 

Trump also tried to steal the 2020 election with his fake electors plot and his attempts to bully election officials into falsifying their results to just say he won. Mark my words if he loses again you Trumptards will be at it again with more lies and more attempts to end democracy.  Admit it no matter how clean the election is, if Trump loses you will never admit he lost fairly. You are mentally and psychologically incapable of accepting reality that is inconvenient to your ignorant uneducated beliefs. 

Edited by BeaverFever
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

You are mentally and psychologically incapable of accepting reality that is inconvenient to your ignorant uneducated beliefs. 

That COGNITIVE DISSONANCE is one of the defining characteristics of the MAGA CULT.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

You are mentally and psychologically incapable of accepting reality that is inconvenient to your ignorant uneducated beliefs. 

To which do you identify, the kettle or the pot.

4 hours ago, robosmith said:

Because NO ONE benefits from "every man for himself" anarchy.

So why do we need government?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Legato said:

To which do you identify, the kettle or the pot.

Neither. I admitted Trump won in 2016, I admit PP will probably win here in the next election. I admit that Trudeau and Biden are humans who can make mistakes and bad decisions.
 

Trumptard MAGAS have zero ability to make any sort of admission or concession, they’re like juvenile children. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/29/2024 at 8:30 AM, Deluge said:

F*ck that noise. lol

The best way to help Trump, and yourself, is to invest in Truth Social - that way it becomes a win/win! :D

 

If you buy his Bible, at least you get a book. If you buy his stock, you’ll get nothing. Analysts forecast a stock price of $2 per share. There’s no roadmap to profitability for Truth Social. It’s a social network based on the tweets of a single celebrity.  The company has been bleeding cash, losing $58 million last year. and, much worse, had only $4 million in revenue.  Oh, and $40 million of that lost money was spent paying interest on loans.  That should frighten anyone with any sense… how much debt do they have to pay $40 million a year in interest? 

If that’s not enough to alarm you, consider this: In 2022, they reported profit of $50 million, on revenue of $1.5 million.  Read that again: Profit of $50 million on revenue of $1.5 million. If that’s not enough to convince you that you’re being conned, nothing is. 

Trump’s holding about 70% of the stock. As soon as he sells his shares, the dilution is better than 2:1. 

So just buy his Bible. You’ll have something to show for your money.

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Rebound said:

There’s no roadmap to profitability for Truth Social. It’s a social network based on the tweets of a single celebrity

A celebrity who also maximizes his use of other social and traditional media platforms each of which have exponentially larger audiences. Therefore Truth Social has no unique offering for its tiny limited audience and limited appeal to advertisers and other sources of profit. 

Edited by BeaverFever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

1. Antifa’s not my brethren, loser.
 

2. Your revisionist lie is pathetic the people who stormed the Capitol said they were there to prevent Biden from becoming president.
 

3. it’s been 4 years and you deluded chumps haven’t been able to produce a single shred of evidence to support your election lie and you failed over 60 times, laughed out of every courtroom and venue with your absurd and baseless claims which were not only untrue but absolutely implausible only those with absolute ignorance could believe it.
 

4. Trump also tried to steal the 2020 election with his fake electors plot and his attempts to bully election officials into falsifying their results to just say he won. Mark my words if he loses again you Trumptards will be at it again with more lies and more attempts to end democracy.  Admit it no matter how clean the election is, if Trump loses you will never admit he lost fairly. You are mentally and psychologically incapable of accepting reality that is inconvenient to your ignorant uneducated beliefs. 

1. Sure they are, liar. They stand for the same bullshit that you do - you're woke disciples in the same cult. 

2. Sorry, Jan 6 is already fading in the distance. A woketard can get only so much mileage out of a protest. Perhaps you psychopaths should try to stage another faux insurrection. ;)

3. And it'll be another 40 years if that's how long it takes. NO MORE RIGGING. Creepy Joe Biden will be shown the door this time around, count on it. 

4. Trump did his best to defeat the cheaters in '20 but it was too little too late. That won't happen in '24. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Deluge said:

1. Sure they are, liar. They stand for the same bullshit that you do - you're woke disciples in the same cult. 

2. Sorry, Jan 6 is already fading in the distance. A woketard can get only so much mileage out of a protest. Perhaps you psychopaths should try to stage another faux insurrection. ;)

3. And it'll be another 40 years if that's how long it takes. NO MORE RIGGING. Creepy Joe Biden will be shown the door this time around, count on it. 

4. Trump did his best to defeat the cheaters in '20 but it was too little too late. That won't happen in '24. 

You have no idea what I stand for or what Antifa stands for either. You’re just another uneducated know-nothing who thinks all the people and groups he hates are all identical and interchangeable. 
 

Yeah Jan 6 is fading in the distance your insurrectionists have been caught but we all know that if Trump loses this year you MAGAs will commit some deplorable act that will make Jan 6 forgettable…probably something more like Oklahoma City bombing which was also carried out by a right wing nutjob. I guess it’s better to have the MAGAs as a terrorist organization than as the dictator’s one-party state. 
 

The fact that you still believe in the 2020 election lies despite 4 years of ABSOLUTE FAILURE to produce even a single shred of evidence just showcases your stunning ignorance and gullibility. It really is shocking 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

If you buy his Bible, at least you get a book. If you buy his stock, you’ll get nothing. Analysts forecast a stock price of $2 per share. There’s no roadmap to profitability for Truth Social. It’s a social network based on the tweets of a single celebrity.  The company has been bleeding cash, losing $58 million last year. and, much worse, had only $4 million in revenue.  Oh, and $40 million of that lost money was spent paying interest on loans.  That should frighten anyone with any sense… how much debt do they have to pay $40 million a year in interest? 

If that’s not enough to alarm you, consider this: In 2022, they reported profit of $50 million, on revenue of $1.5 million.  Read that again: Profit of $50 million on revenue of $1.5 million. If that’s not enough to convince you that you’re being conned, nothing is. 

Trump’s holding about 70% of the stock. As soon as he sells his shares, the dilution is better than 2:1. 

So just buy his Bible. You’ll have something to show for your money.

You've got a point here. Twitter is probably what's been hurting TMTG the most, as Elon Musk has done a good job of purging the speech gestapo; it's just not needed as badly now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Neither. I admitted Trump won in 2016, I admit PP will probably win here in the next election. I admit that Trudeau and Biden are humans who can make mistakes and bad decisions.
 

Trumptard MAGAS have zero ability to make any sort of admission or concession, they’re like juvenile children. 

Okay kettle then.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

1. You have no idea what I stand for or what Antifa stands for either. You’re just another uneducated know-nothing who thinks all the people and groups he hates are all identical and interchangeable. 
 

2. Yeah Jan 6 is fading in the distance your insurrectionists have been caught but we all know that if Trump loses this year you MAGAs will commit some deplorable act that will make Jan 6 forgettable…probably something more like Oklahoma City bombing which was also carried out by a right wing nutjob. I guess it’s better to have the MAGAs as a terrorist organization than as the dictator’s one-party state. 
 

3. The fact that you still believe in the 2020 election lies despite 4 years of ABSOLUTE FAILURE to produce even a single shred of evidence just showcases your stunning ignorance and gullibility. It really is shocking 

1 Gaslighting doesn't work on me, pervert. You should already know that. ;) 

You and Antifa are one and the same.

Disagree? PROVE IT. 

2. Protestors have been caught but why they were jailed is debatable. Most of them are innocent, though, because the democrat party has been weaponizing the legal system for quite sometime now. Hell, they've even got the FBI parroting their bullshit.  

3. Easy with the hyperbole, wokejob. There are several "shreds" of evidence, and they've been piling up for years. Even if we don't hit the mother lode, everyone will still know that cheating is the only way a hair sniffing zombie like Joe Biden gets into the White House. lol

Edited by Deluge
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My prediction is that Trump wins this time around. If he does, well then he does. My life will be unchanged. As for buying anything from a politician.. I guess whatever makes you feel warm and fuzzy. Your purchase of a Bible from him will make you feel good but it really will not impact his life all that much. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

My prediction is that Trump wins this time around. If he does, well then he does. My life will be unchanged. As for buying anything from a politician.. I guess whatever makes you feel warm and fuzzy. Your purchase of a Bible from him will make you feel good but it really will not impact his life all that much. 

It's a little too gimmicky for my taste. A straight up donation would be better. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Gaslighting doesn't work on me, pervert. You should already know that. ;) 

You and Antifa are one and the same.

LOL you trumptards and your absurd fictions are the ultimate example of gaslighted people   Although most definitions of gaslighting imply that a person had some other belief before they were manipulated into believing the exact opposite and in most cases people like you had zero political knowledge or beliefs before joining the Trump cult   You don’t know sh-t about me or antifa and youway too stupid to understand the differences. You are a simple man living in a world you can’t understand and know nothing about and haven’t succeeded in. You have a child-like simplistic understanding of the world and the people in it and therefore you seek to serve a magical strongman with supernatural powers to protect you   It’s hilarious in a sad way. 
 

The Jan6 insurrectionists were convicted of various crimes befitting of each individual’s actions and intentions. There have been no “shreds” of evidence supporting Trump’s bogus 2020 election fraud lies.   Those are facts. 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

LOL you trumptards and your absurd fictions are the ultimate example of gaslighted people   Although most definitions of gaslighting imply that a person had some other belief before they were manipulated into believing the exact opposite and in most cases people like you had zero political knowledge or beliefs before joining the Trump cult   You don’t know sh-t about me or antifa and youway too stupid to understand the differences. You are a simple man living in a world you can’t understand and know nothing about and haven’t succeeded in. You have a child-like simplistic understanding of the world and the people in it and therefore you seek to serve a magical strongman with supernatural powers to protect you   It’s hilarious in a sad way. 
 

The Jan6 insurrectionists were convicted of various crimes befitting of each individual’s actions and intentions. There have been no “shreds” of evidence supporting Trump’s bogus 2020 election fraud lies.   Those are facts. 

DELUGINAL has succeeded in spreading the MAGA CULT LIES here 24/7.

Not that anyone with a brain believes him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Trump Sues Truth Social Co-Founders

The former President's media company is accusing the co-founders of the social media platform of bungling its business operations.
 

https://gizmodo.com/trump-sues-truth-social-co-founders-1851383091
 

😂

 

Also note that before Trump filed this lawsuit in Florida, these same partners filed Suit against Trump in Delaware where the company is headquartered, alleging ‘wrongful 11th hour … maneuvering’ in an effort to dilute their shares in the company.”   A shitshow of lawsuits all over some shit stock

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Deluge said:

It's a little too gimmicky for my taste. A straight up donation would be better. 

Straight up donations which paid Melania’s hairdresser a whopping $260,000, according to NY Post.  That’s where “the billionaire” spends his donations.  
 

“The billionaire” who wanted to ban TikTok until one of his donors said, “Hey Donald, I own 15% of TikTok,” and then “the billionaire” who “couldn’t be bought” changed his mind and opposed a TikTok ban.  Corrupt to the core. Money First, America Last.

https://nypost.com/2023/08/01/melania-trump-stylist-gets-260k-in-campaign-cash-since-start-of-2022/amp/

Edited by Rebound
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

1. LOL you trumptards and your absurd fictions are the ultimate example of gaslighted people   Although most definitions of gaslighting imply that a person had some other belief before they were manipulated into believing the exact opposite and in most cases people like you had zero political knowledge or beliefs before joining the Trump cult   You don’t know sh-t about me or antifa and youway too stupid to understand the differences. You are a simple man living in a world you can’t understand and know nothing about and haven’t succeeded in. You have a child-like simplistic understanding of the world and the people in it and therefore you seek to serve a magical strongman with supernatural powers to protect you   It’s hilarious in a sad way. 
 

The Jan6 insurrectionists were convicted of various crimes befitting of each individual’s actions and intentions. There have been no “shreds” of evidence supporting Trump’s bogus 2020 election fraud lies.   Those are facts. 
 

 

1. You really need to slow down, pervert. ;) 

You marxists have been gaslighting the public for decades. You say one thing but you do the exact opposite and then you expect us to believe whatever the f*ck comes out of your corrupt, stupid, mouths. 

YOU and Antifa are one and the same. You want the same things; you stand for the same things. You ARE the same thing. 

Of course you deny this, so let's check it out.

According to your precious Wikipedia: 

Antifa (United States) IS - left-wing, and they claim to be anti-fascist and anti-racist. 

YOU are - left-wing, and you claim to be anti-fascist and anti-racist. 

Antifa is a "highly decentralized array of autonomous groups that uses nonviolent direct action incivility and violence to achieve their aims". 

YOU are a left-wing nut who has been virtually silent on Antifa and its unlawful behavior, but a complete loud mouth about everything on the Right. This proves that you are in complete agreement with Antifa, and you probably wish they would do MORE rioting. 

 

The Jan 6 protestors were just that; protestors. Left-wing wokejobs like yourself say otherwise because you are in the midst of a political witch hunt. 

Evidence is everywhere, pervert. lol

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud

And it keeps going, and going, and going....

;) 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, robosmith said:

DELUGINAL has succeeded in spreading the MAGA CULT LIES here 24/7.

Not that anyone with a brain believes him.

roboganda's diet consists of a highly concentrated organic paste/lubricant for its metallic joints and programmable message relay system. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,743
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Mark Partiwaka
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • paradox34 earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • DACHSHUND went up a rank
      Rookie
    • CrazyCanuck89 earned a badge
      First Post
    • aru earned a badge
      First Post
    • CrazyCanuck89 earned a badge
      Conversation Starter
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...