Have You Listened Lately to What Trump Is Saying? He is becoming frighteningly clear about what he wants.

Just now, Rebound said:

Total estimated casualties of the Libyan Civil War are 15,000. 

Estimated casualties of the Iraq War range from 150,000 to 400,000. 

Israel does not benefit from needlessly killing civilians, although maybe the knuckleheads who were dancing in the streets rejoicing after the October 7 massacres might think twice about how wise that was.  Now, I have posed a simple question to you in another thread: Where is the map? Where are the boundaries which the Palestinians will accept as a permanent and peaceful resolution of this conflict?

That would be the million dollar question.  And the root of the problem as far as permanent resolution goes.

NOTHING can progress until both sides agree that the other will and should exist. As long as one side bothers with this 'river to the sea' crap there can be no peace - just pauses between war.

6 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Total estimated casualties of the Libyan Civil War are 15,000. 

Estimated casualties of the Iraq War range from 150,000 to 400,000. 

Israel does not benefit from needlessly killing civilians, although maybe the knuckleheads who were dancing in the streets rejoicing after the October 7 massacres might think twice about how wise that was.  Now, I have posed a simple question to you in another thread: Where is the map? Where are the boundaries which the Palestinians will accept as a permanent and peaceful resolution of this conflict?

Why are you asking me? I don't speak for the Palestinians.

There are numerous maps of ancient Palestine. Most show the Kingdom of Israel as just a small part. If they show it at all.

image.thumb.png.bde838f8cd6f568a98891a545ffc63f0.png

24 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

No, I have not. As someone who likes myself, I do not watch cable news nor read political stuff on Facebook. If someone starts posting political stuff, I unfriend or unfollow them. I get enough politics at work. 

Is that why you come here then?   :ph34r:

Trump’s ‘dictator’ remark puts 2024 campaign right where Biden wants it

Donald Trump keeps returning the 2024 presidential race to the ground where Joe Biden wants to fight it.

After Trump told a Fox News town hall he would not be a dictator upon returning to office ‘other than Day One,’ the Biden campaign pounced. It highlighted Trump’s remarks as another moment in which the GOP frontrunner showcased his undemocratic and dangerous plans for a possible second term. 

Trump being his own worst enemy, again.

20.png

I'm sure Trump will be talking about this particular poll from Rasmussen. Quite interesting.

Heartland/Rasmussen Poll: One-in-Five Mail-In Voters Admit to Committing at Least One Kind of Voter Fraud During 2020 Election (yahoo.com)

A new poll by The Heartland Institute and Rasmussen Reports found one-in-five voters who cast mail-in ballots during the 2020 presidential election admit to participating in at least one kind of voter fraud.

When asked, “During the 2020 election, did you fill out a ballot, in part or in full, on behalf of a friend or family member, such as a spouse or child?”, 21% of respondents who said they voted by mail answered “yes.” (Filling out a ballot for someone else is illegal in all states, although many states allow people to assist others with voting.)

31 minutes ago, ironstone said:

I'm sure Trump will be talking about this particular poll from Rasmussen. Quite interesting.

Heartland/Rasmussen Poll: One-in-Five Mail-In Voters Admit to Committing at Least One Kind of Voter Fraud During 2020 Election (yahoo.com)

A new poll by The Heartland Institute and Rasmussen Reports found one-in-five voters who cast mail-in ballots during the 2020 presidential election admit to participating in at least one kind of voter fraud.

When asked, “During the 2020 election, did you fill out a ballot, in part or in full, on behalf of a friend or family member, such as a spouse or child?”, 21% of respondents who said they voted by mail answered “yes.” (Filling out a ballot for someone else is illegal in all states, although many states allow people to assist others with voting.)

How many of them voted for Trump?

5 hours ago, robosmith said:

Trump rally warns that God will punish those who don't worship Dictator Trump (video)

The Donald Trump campaign is now conflating Trump and God, warning a MAGA crowd at a rally in Iowa last night that if you go against the Republican frontrunner, you are rebelling against God. And, as the headlining pastor put it, "there will be retribution against all" who "rebel against the authority." 

"Let's not lose sight that this election is part of a spiritual battle. There are demonic forces at play. But I want to remind those who have fallen prey to the leadership of such demons…this is the warning: The authorities that exist have been established by God," he said to the cheering MAGA flock. 

"Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted. And those who do so will bring judgement on themselves. And judgement is coming," the pastor continued. "When Donald Trump becomes the 47th president of the United States, there will be retribution against all those who have promoted evil in this country." (See video below, posted by Ron Filipkowski.)

https://boingboing.net/2023/12/14/trump-rally-warns-that-god-will-punish-those-who-dont-worship-dictator-trump-video.html

46 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

"When Donald Trump becomes the 47th president of the United States, there will be retribution against all those who have promoted evil in this country."

Well that DOES sound pretty good - evil sucks. Retributate that evil i say!!!  I shall smite thine enemies - point them out and they shall be smoten!!!!  Stupid evil!

Edited by CdnFox

11 hours ago, Aristides said:

How many of them voted for Trump?

I was of the opinion that mail-in ballots were used much more by the Democrats than the Republicans. 

Democrats took a risk to push mail-in voting. It paid off | US elections 2020 | The Guardian

So is it not logical to assume that most of these people admitting to and knowing about others committing fraud would be Democrats?

2 hours ago, ironstone said:

I was of the opinion that mail-in ballots were used much more by the Democrats than the Republicans. 

Democrats took a risk to push mail-in voting. It paid off | US elections 2020 | The Guardian

So is it not logical to assume that most of these people admitting to and knowing about others committing fraud would be Democrats?

Here's the biggest problem - while it's not logical to assume that's the case it IS logical or reasonable or plausible to assume there's a good chance that's the case... and we can't find out one way or another.

And in this case that gives republican supporters all the ammo in the world to say the election may have been won on fraud - and then all sorts of other 'clues' and guesswork etc comes into play and quickly they are "sure" of it.

You'll recall it happened just as fast the other way when it was 'russian collusion' and 'trump is an illegitimate president'.

If you do not take whatever steps are necessary to show that the elections are very difficult to interfere with and the results are valid, you have these terrible situations where the losing side always believes they are in an 'illegal' gov't and that undermines the whole country.

On 12/12/2023 at 5:02 AM, Nationalist said:

Hilarious. You want to politicize the courts, to keep Trump from politicizing the courts.

I often think many of these Libbies have the mentality of 10 year Olds...or Joe Biden.

No one us " politicizing" the Courts when they are hauled in for committing crimes. Trump and his cronies may SAY the Biden followers are doing that but it's not true, its the same malarkey Trump and Giuliani have been spouting and which already Giuliani has been convicted if and fined $148 million for just within the past 24 hours. With the State of New York about to divest Trump of $250 million and close down ALL.of his businesses in New York after freezing all his claimed assets and alleged net worth ( A good part of which was as bogus as he is) , the song and dance the pair of them and their rags chorus have been singing at the top of their lungs will shortly be off the Hit Parade and moved to the back pages of Hustler magazine.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Caswell Thomas said:

No one us " politicizing" the Courts when they are hauled in for committing crimes.

Sure they do.  That happens all the time. It's often called punishment by process. That's why a lot of the current action is causing people to say the US is like a banana republic.

And 'm sorry but it's demonstrably true.  That attempt in new york to claim he committed a felony by compressing a whole bunch of misdemeanors together like making a bar of soap out of leftover little slivers? Never been done before. Only reason the did it was trump.

The civil fraud stuff? When was the last time ANYONE was charged with that with zero complaints from any other participant or source that many years later after the loans had been paid off? never.  It's a technical violation with no actual crime.  Etc etc etc.

There are only one or two legit serious charges. The rest are witchhunts.

And if he wins, then maybe the dems will be subject to a few witch hunts, and a few fake dossiers and a few investigations looking for the slightest possible technical infraction and we'll see at that point what you have to say about how it's 'not weaponizing the courts' to prosecute people.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

There's always a first time for everything...remember, before Bernie Madoff , no billionaire went to prison either...he died there in April 2021. 

There is but it's not very likely to be this one.

If he's not in jail by july, then he's not going till after the election and then only if he loses. If he wins that's the end of it. And i just don't see him going to jail by july.  Even if they some how managed to get a conviction on a real crime there'd be an appeal.  and dragging a trial out 6 lousy months should be 101 for any decent lawyer.

6 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

No one us " politicizing" the Courts when they are hauled in for committing crimes. Trump and his cronies may SAY the Biden followers are doing that but it's not true, its the same malarkey Trump and Giuliani have been spouting and which already Giuliani has been convicted if and fined $148 million for just within the past 24 hours. With the State of New York about to divest Trump of $250 million and close down ALL.of his businesses in New York after freezing all his claimed assets and alleged net worth ( A good part of which was as bogus as he is) , the song and dance the pair of them and their rags chorus have been singing at the top of their lungs will shortly be off the Hit Parade and moved to the back pages of Hustler magazine.

Huh...well aside from the undressing @CdnFox just handed you, the Democrats have broken laws and warped the justice system all in order to "get Trump". Hell they even turned a presidential election into a joke.

Now they are scrambling. Panicking. Joe's term has been so bad that only the most TDS afflicted now support him for the 2024 presidential election. Oh the Democrats will try to cheat again but, if and when they do so, it'll only increase the anger and mistrust that they've cultivated.

Their problem is, they can't beat Trump's message of Make America Great Again. The Democrats are tearing America apart and justifying it all with fear mongering. Trump...the climate...racism. All used as clubs to beat the public into compliance. Well...the public sees through these nasty games now.

If Trump wins in 2024, he'll be well within his rights to turn all the Democrats' nastiness around and aim it right at them.

And sonny.. most people would relish watching it happen.