Have You Listened Lately to What Trump Is Saying? He is becoming frighteningly clear about what he wants.

7 hours ago, Hodad said:

I believe what you mean to say is "F*ck the constitution and democracy. Bring on the "benevolent" dictator."

More or less. When democracy is already subverted, as when it reached a point where no one could make a decision anymore and nothing could actually be done, is when the barbarians came and made their move.

History has a way of repeating itself.

And just because I broadcast a certain message doesn't mean I personally like or think it is good. I am simply channeling what I perceive to be in the conversation that is out there.

We often wonder how at a certain point in history a people could willingly embrace and want a strongman/ dictator to rule over them. Now we're seeing a glimpse of how that happens.

Edited by OftenWrong

1 minute ago, OftenWrong said:

More or less. When democracy is already subverted, as it reached a point where no one could make a decision and nothing could actually be done, is when the barbarians came in and made their move.

History has a way of repeating itself.

And just because I broadcast a certain message doesn't mean I personally like or think it is god. I am simply channeling what I perceive to be the conversation that is out there.

We often wonder how at a certain point in history a people could willingly embrace and want a strongman/ dictator to rule them. Now we're seeing a glimpse of how that happens.

Yes, we see millions of ignorant citizens that can be manipulated into believing the LIES of a demagogue.

True evil in action. ?

2 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Precision bombing that precisely targets ONLY fighters who invaded Israel would be acceptable retaliation.

Hamas should have gotten that in writing before they brutally and without warning invaded israel and slaughtered their civilians. What were they thinking?

Just now, robosmith said:

Yes, we see millions of ignorant citizens that can be manipulated into believing the LIES of a demagogue.

True evil in action. ?

Yeah - they're called democrats :) 

1 minute ago, robosmith said:

True evil in action. ?

Oh you mean Joe Biden, of course.

Evil is relative. What we see is US politics ramped up to the point your country is about to implode. Both factions put politics first, America second. In Canada all we want is a strong America, so we can just sit back, chill, and sip our Molson's.

• Like 1

Oh you mean Joe Biden, of course.

No one made a list of 30,000+ Biden lies.

Trump is such a prolific liar, he's in a class by himself.

Of course anyone who lies that much is very bad at it cause no one rational believes what they say.

Evil is relative. What we see is US politics ramped up to the point your country is about to implode. Both factions put politics first, America second.

Trump's politics put himself first and corporate interests second. Cause that's his potential source of big profits.

The only implosion will come from the Republicans' huge tax cuts which drive up the deficit even when the economy is booming.

In Canada all we want is a strong America, so we can just sit back, chill, and sip our Molson's.

When US goes bust, you can spend more time doing that.

3 hours ago, robosmith said:

Precision bombing that precisely targets ONLY fighters who invaded Israel would be acceptable retaliation.

Then you would need a bomb with a blast radius of approx' 3ft. I don't think a .22lr could be dropped with that much precision.

9 minutes ago, Legato said:

Then you would need a bomb with a blast radius of approx' 3ft. I don't think a .22lr could be dropped with that much precision.

Sure it could, i used to bulls-eye womp rats from my t-16 back home and they're not much bigger than 2 meters. 

They're israel - just use the Swartz!

20 hours ago, robosmith said:

Have You Listened Lately to What Trump Is Saying? He is becoming frighteningly clear about what he wants.

^Here is a guy who truly understands the MAGA CULT, including several Canucks who post here.

17.png
Just remember: Trump is a conman. Google John Barron.

So we have to push our Courts to take him early, convict him, and put him where any traitor belongs...in federal.prison , in a solitary confinment room ,away from those he can trigger with special.phrases as he dud in Jan 6th... the same kind of place they put dangerous felons because, make no mistake, this man IS a very dangerous man to our Country, our way of life and our future. No one is above the Laws of our Country OR we do not have a Country. 

2 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

So we have to push our Courts to take him early, convict him, and put him where any traitor belongs...in federal.prison , in a solitary confinment room ,away from those he can trigger with special.phrases as he dud in Jan 6th... the same kind of place they put dangerous felons because, make no mistake, this man IS a very dangerous man to our Country, our way of life and our future. No one is above the Laws of our Country OR we do not have a Country. 

I'm pretty sure that pushing the courts for a conviction is kind of a wrong thing to do :)  You guys have enough politicization of the courts already - if he wins and goes after his political opponents are you OK with him 'pushing the courts' for a conviction?

Leave the courts to do their jobs - they aren't supposed to be a tool for political agendas.

7 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

I'm pretty sure that pushing the courts for a conviction is kind of a wrong thing to do :)  You guys have enough politicization of the courts already - if he wins and goes after his political opponents are you OK with him 'pushing the courts' for a conviction?

Leave the courts to do their jobs - they aren't supposed to be a tool for political agendas.

Tell that to Trump.

9 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Hilarious. You want to politicize the courts, to keep Trump from politicizing the courts.

I often think many of these Libbies have the mentality of 10 year Olds...or Joe Biden.

6 hours ago, myata said:

Sure why would one want to? Like isn't more fun to see and experience it live and on our butt? That seems to be the bright idea. Next round!

myata...you certainly have a way with words. Which way I'm not sure you even know.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Deluge said:
16 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

What has that got to do with the fate of Ukraine? 

Who said it does have anything to do with Ukraine? 

You quoted my post on the fate of Ukrainians if President Trump betrays the US commitment to guarantee the independence of Ukraine. My post had no mention of the Middle East.  ie.:

17 hours ago, Deluge said:
18 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Putin will bring in a new Holodomor on steroids. A vote for Trump is a vote for Putin.  

Hitler hated Jews. Biden hates Jews, too. Voting for a democrat brings the third world war one step closer to Israel's doorsteps. 

If the US fails in its commitment to the Ukraine, it sends a message that the fine words of American "patriots" about standing up for freedom against tyranny is just a load of worthless crap. It is not only a betrayal of Ukrainians but it is a betrayal of the honour of the American people. It tells the Russians that the US is weak. It tells the Russians that they can attack a NATO country. That would trigger world war 3. Now if you want to commit suicide, I beg you to reconsider. But if you are insisting on it, the rest of us would prefer you not kill the rest of us while you are doing it.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Hilarious. You want to politicize the courts, to keep Trump from politicizing the courts.

I often think many of these Libbies have the mentality of 10 year Olds...or Joe Biden.

Caswell was clear that Trump needs to be prosecuted in accordance with LAW.  
Many people died as a result of Jan6, and Trump is the reason why.  He is Instigator-in-Chief.  And he interfered with the Georgia election, for which he is being prosecuted.  

Maybe the problem stems from growing up a filthy rich that he truly believed that the laws don’t apply to him. And as an adult, he learned that if you spend enough money on a civil lawsuit, you will always win by virtue of out-spending your opponent. But now his opponents are the Federal and State governments, and his tricks of filing non-stop motions won’t work against them.  

He has no-one to blame but himself. He believed laws don’t apply to him, that he’s allowed to do anything he wants, and when a lawyer tells him to control his behavior, he fires that lawyer and gets one who will tell him what he wants to hear. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Queenmandy85 said:

1. You quoted my post on the fate of Ukrainians if President Trump betrays the US commitment to guarantee the independence of Ukraine. My post had no mention of the Middle East.  ie.:

2. If the US fails in its commitment to the Ukraine, it sends a message that the fine words of American "patriots" about standing up for freedom against tyranny is just a load of worthless crap. It is not only a betrayal of Ukrainians but it is a betrayal of the honour of the American people. It tells the Russians that the US is weak. It tells the Russians that they can attack a NATO country. That would trigger world war 3. Now if you want to commit suicide, I beg you to reconsider. But if you are insisting on it, the rest of us would prefer you not kill the rest of us while you are doing it.

1. You made a dumb post, and my response is more accurate than yours. 

2. Sorry, parts of Ukraine asked for his help and he's been giving it. He also stated that he won't have the taint of Western corruption spilling over his borders. I 100% agree with him and wish something would be done about the woke infestation here in the US. 

54 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Caswell was clear that Trump needs to be prosecuted in accordance with LAW.  
Many people died as a result of Jan6, and Trump is the reason why.  He is Instigator-in-Chief.  And he interfered with the Georgia election, for which he is being prosecuted.  

Maybe the problem stems from growing up a filthy rich that he truly believed that the laws don’t apply to him. And as an adult, he learned that if you spend enough money on a civil lawsuit, you will always win by virtue of out-spending your opponent. But now his opponents are the Federal and State governments, and his tricks of filing non-stop motions won’t work against them.  

He has no-one to blame but himself. He believed laws don’t apply to him, that he’s allowed to do anything he wants, and when a lawyer tells him to control his behavior, he fires that lawyer and gets one who will tell him what he wants to hear. 

Hillary-Billary needed to be prosecuted in accordance with LAW.

Hunter Biden needed to be prosecuted in accordance with LAW.

Joe Biden needed to be prosecuted in accordance with LAW.

Apparently the LAW only applies to those selected individuals Libbies dislike. That's known as politicizing the courts.

You wanna play hardball...we're more than willing to play by your rules.

Are you?

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

Hillary-Billary needed to be prosecuted in accordance with LAW.

Hunter Biden needed to be prosecuted in accordance with LAW.

Joe Biden needed to be prosecuted in accordance with LAW.

Apparently the LAW only applies to those selected individuals Libbies dislike. That's known as politicizing the courts.

You wanna play hardball...we're more than willing to play by your rules.

Are you?

Why do you think I fear such things?

Clinton was prosecuted relentlessly during his Presidency, and Hillary was investigated over the CIA’s mistakes (even though SoS doesn’t oversee the CIA).  

2 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Why do you think I fear such things?

Clinton was prosecuted relentlessly during his Presidency, and Hillary was investigated over the CIA’s mistakes (even though SoS doesn’t oversee the CIA).  

So my suggestion would be to stop politicizing the justice system.

Trump did not start any insurrections. In fact, there was no insurrection. Watch the evidence available now.

As for Georgia...that's going nowhere. Nor is this NY BS.

The only thing the justice dept. can reasonably prove is that Trump has classified docs and was slow-walking turning them over. I believe Barry did that exact thing?