Vivek Ramasway says the GOP of today are all.losers....

30 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Well, apparently Trump's fair haired candidate of choice in the GOP televised debate said he thinks that  the GOP now( quote), " is a bunch of losers",  ...didn't Trump say that also about U. S. Veterans?  I wonder who else Trump and his pal Vivek will throw under the bus next? 

He's trump's "candidate" because trump wants to win and this is a great guy to go up against :)

11 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Well, apparently Trump's fair haired candidate of choice in the GOP televised debate said he thinks that  the GOP now( quote), " is a bunch of losers",  ...didn't Trump say that also about U. S. Veterans?  I wonder who else Trump and his pal Vivek will throw under the bus next? 

Fair hair? Vivek? Meh...stupid Libbie statements...

2 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

" fair hair" in this context means someone following in the footsteps or plan of another he copies. Your statement proves the GOP is stupid, not the Libs. 

"Blond (masc) or blonde (fem), also referred to as fair hair, is a human hair color characterized by low levels of the dark pigment eumelanin."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blond

ur a dope.!

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

"Blond (masc) or blonde (fem), also referred to as fair hair, is a human hair color characterized by low levels of the dark pigment eumelanin."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blond

ur a dope.!

Serious question, is English your first language? The frequency with which you miss, misuse and misunderstand common idioms seems like a lot of ESL folks I know. There's no shame in ESL, but maybe don't make language a point of debate if that's the case--well, in either case, really.

OTHER IDIOMS AND PHRASES WITH FAIR-HAIRED BOY

fair-haired boy

A favorite, a person who is given special treatment. For example, Today the attorney general is the governor's fair-haired boy. This term alludes to the preference of blond (“fair”) hair over dark hair. [Late 1800s]

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Hodad said:

Serious question, is English your first language? The frequency with which you miss, misuse and misunderstand common idioms seems like a lot of ESL folks I know. There's no shame in ESL, but maybe don't make language a point of debate if that's the case--well, in either case, really.

OTHER IDIOMS AND PHRASES WITH FAIR-HAIRED BOY

fair-haired boy

A favorite, a person who is given special treatment. For example, Today the attorney general is the governor's fair-haired boy. This term alludes to the preference of blond (“fair”) hair over dark hair. [Late 1800s]

Hodad...I bet you searched for quite a while looking for any definition that losely fit your misuse of the term "fair hair", yet could only find this which says quite clearly...blond.

Q: why do you Libbies insist on warping reality?

42 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Hodad...I bet you searched for quite a while looking for any definition that losely fit your misuse of the term "fair hair", yet could only find this which says quite clearly...blond.

Dude, come on. Why would one need to "search for quite a while" for a very common phrase? 

I've got so much news for you.

• When someone is described as the "golden child" they aren't actually gold colored.
  • When someone is described as a "red-headed step child," it doesn't mean they have red hair or that they have a step-parent.
  • When someone is described as a "poster child" for characteristic X, it doesn't mean that they are literally a child or that they literally appear on a poster.

^^Oh, my goodness, look at all that "liberal reality warping"!  Liberal bastards, always using common phrases you don't understand for whatever reason. ?

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Dude, come on. Why would one need to "search for quite a while" for a very common phrase? 

I've got so much news for you.

• When someone is described as the "golden child" they aren't actually gold colored.
  • When someone is described as a "red-headed step child," it doesn't mean they have red hair or that they have a step-parent.
  • When someone is described as a "poster child" for characteristic X, it doesn't mean that they are literally a child or that they literally appear on a poster.

^^Oh, my goodness, look at all that "liberal reality warping"!  Liberal bastards, always using common phrases you don't understand for whatever reason. ?

What a dope...

On 11/12/2023 at 5:40 PM, Caswell Thomas said:

Well, apparently Trump's fair haired candidate 

Are you being racist, shithead? 

18 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

" fair hair" in this context means someone following in the footsteps or plan of another he copies. Your statement proves the GOP is stupid, not the Libs. 

There is no rational context that depicts "fair hair" with actual dark hair. 

Do we have to teach you pronoun sluts about everything? 

Vivek is actually an intelligent, capable human, it's too bad he chose to jump into smear campaign mode. 

If that's because people misunderstood the reason for Trump's rise to popularity, that's too bad.

Trump became popular because he said what needed to be said, not because he was crass about it.

Just being generally crude and making baseless accusations only works for Dems and Liberals. Their voters are OK with severed-head effigies and calls for violence or aggressive/threatening behaviour towards political opponents.

I wish that Vivek would have tried to be the change that he wants to see in politics, instead of being the person that no one wants or needs to see or hear. 

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Actually it is an old and well used term. Type "fair haired boy" into any search engine and you will get multiple dictionary returns that give a definition.  I'd really be surprised if English is your first language and never heard it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I'd really be surprised if English is your first language and never heard it. 

I've never heard it before. I had to look it up, but it is there.

Maybe it's a regional thing where you live, or a racial thing. 

The only hair-colour term I've ever heard before is "We beat them like a red-headed stepchild". 

24 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Actually it is an old and well used term. Type "fair haired boy" into any search engine and you will get multiple dictionary returns that give a definition.  I'd really be surprised if English is your first language and never heard it. 

the term, "fair hair" in my neck of the woods meant having blonde or lighter colored hair.