22 dead, dozens wounded (and counting) in USA’s latest 2nd Amendment celebration

1 minute ago, BeaverFever said:

Active shooter, white male, AR-15 , you know the drill  The “well-regulated militia” on a typical random Wednesday in America  

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/live-blog/active-shooter-incident-reported-lewiston-maine-live-updates-rcna122249

22 dead and you immediately try to make it political. The drill of the rabid left.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

Active shooter, white male, AR-15 , you know the drill  The “well-regulated militia” on a typical random Wednesday in America  

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/live-blog/active-shooter-incident-reported-lewiston-maine-live-updates-rcna122249

Oh look.  You're all happy and excited about another shooting. You get to lie and virtue signal so it's really great for you that people are dead.

Were you in those Palestine celebrations for the dead jews too? Sounds right up your alley.

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

54 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

1) You guys make everything political 

2) Tragedies, especially regularly recurring preventable ones, are exactly the type of thing that deserve public debate when they happen. 

1 - this is you asswipe- this isn't anyone else You're doing that. You don't care about the people - you just care you have a chance to make a political statement.

2 - You're not debating anything, you came to virtue signal and nake insulting public statements about a group you don't like all the while gleeful about killings.  You're like  ghoul who feeds off the dead. 

• Thanks 1

This is really a weird incident. Just seems to be randomly going to places in multiple locations and shooting them up.  The only thing they seem to have in common is it's where you play games - bowling alley or pool hall, etc. Obviously crowded places but not the most crowded if he was just looking to kill as many as he could.  Just horrific.  The picture seems to show him doing it in bare feet

A bulletin put out by the Maine Information and Analysis Center, a database for law enforcement officials, said Card was a trained firearms instructor and was believed to be in the Army Reserve.

It added that law enforcement said Card “recently reported mental health issues to include hearing voices and threats to shoot up the National Guard Base in Saco, ME.”

well THERE'S yer problem .

1 minute ago, Aristides said:

Ya, always a good excuse to murder 22 people and shoot over 50 others.

You're being sarcastic, I can tell.

Sorry I didn't realize this was a serious conversation...

31 minutes ago, Aristides said:

22 dead  over 50 wounded.  FREEEEEDUUUMMMM!

Uh huh.

;)

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I hoped you were being sarcastic. Hard to tell around here at times.

I said you were were being sarcastic ,that doesn't necessarily mean I was. ;)

Some of the more infamous mass shooters left manifestos. It's in vogue these days among those who engage in mass murder.

They generally say the same thing, amounting to that they snapped and went on a rampage because they can no longer tolerate the lies and deceit of the left.

Am not stating that I approve of it, or that I think it is justice. Am simply stating it is a fact.

16 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

I said you were were being sarcastic ,that doesn't necessarily mean I was. ;)

Some of the more infamous mass shooters left manifestos. It's in vogue these days among those who engage in mass murder.

They generally say the same thing, amounting to that they snapped and went on a rampage because they can no longer tolerate the lies and deceit of the left.

Am not stating that I approve of it, or that I think it is justice. Am simply stating it is a fact.

Indoctrinated loons  who think that justifies murdering innocent people. That isn’t the left’s fault.   

Give me an effing break.

Edited by Aristides

6 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Oh look.  You're all happy and excited about another shooting. You get to lie and virtue signal so it's really great for you that people are dead.

Were you in those Palestine celebrations for the dead jews too? Sounds right up your alley.

Nobody’s happy here but the gun nuts who think shooting sprees are proof that they’re truly free and want the same for Canada

5 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

they snapped and went on a rampage because they can no longer tolerate the lies and deceit of the left.

So you admit that mass shooters are deranged right wing kooks

Anyone twisted enough to go on a mass killing spree isn’t equipped to judge “the left” or accurately describe the supposed “lies and deceit”.  A more accurate description of these killers is that they’re right wing losers who are triggered because they can’t get a girlfriend or succeed at work. 

9 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Beave...

"Photos released by law enforcement as they search for a suspect showed a man with a hooded sweatshirt and a black rifle with what appeared to be a scope."

A black rifle. I don't read AR15. Do you?

3 hours ago, NYLefty said:

It's OK. This and probably a few more mass slaughters will definitely be bad for the Reichwing in 2024.

Gun laws in response to mass shootings because of Reichwing Dumbf*ckery are changing in alot of states. Except for the Reichwing septic tank states, but really who cares 

Lol...the compassionate Libbie speaks.

• Haha 1