22 dead, dozens wounded (and counting) in USA’s latest 2nd Amendment celebration

13 minutes ago, Aristides said:

The last time I voted Liberal was back during the original Trudeaumania in the sixties. The first election I was able to cast a ballot.

Yes, of course.

Is amazing that absolutely no liberals admit to voting for Justin. Yet here he is...

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Aristides said:

The last time I voted Liberal was back during the original Trudeaumania in the sixties. The first election I was able to cast a ballot.

It's absolutely amazing how NO LIBERALS ANYWHERE voted for trudeau these days :)   LOLOL!

And now they'd all vote conservative if mike cheong was the leader ;)

2 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Yes, of course.

Is amazing that absolutely no liberals admit to voting for Justin. Yet here he is...

I'm a fiscal conservative.  I even voted for Kim Campbell.  I've always been right of centre but this new populist conservatism is something which makes me quite uncomfortable and I find it increasingly difficult to identify with any party.

But call me a liar, I'm getting used to it from the Trump cult. It's often the only response they have.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I'm a fiscal conservative.  I even voted for Kim Campbell. 

Make up your mind :)

But call me a liar, I'm getting used to it from the Trump cult. It's often the only response they have.

When everyone's calling you a liar - maybe the problem is you.

• Haha 1

On 10/26/2023 at 4:16 AM, NYLefty said:

It's OK. This and probably a few more mass slaughters will definitely be bad for the Reichwing in 2024.

Gun laws in response to mass shootings because of Reichwing Dumbf*ckery are changing in alot of states. Except for the Reichwing septic tank states, but really who cares 

The daily slaughter that occurs in Democrat run Chicago has never hurt that political party. Nor in any other violence plagued Democrat city.

On 10/29/2023 at 2:03 PM, CdnFox said:

Sure it does.  I mean - you're not worried about the PEOPLE, that's for sure. If you were THAT would be in there but no... just really excited about attacking gun owners.

Pretty much every conservatives started out saying that was beyond horrible.  Can you point to the headline or post that was made here saying  "Hamas kills people in celebration of their right to hate jews"?  No??  Not one??

What WAS the headlines and thread  topics here?  "Hamas attacks isreal".  Hmm.

So conservatives first reaction was the truth, and sadness for the deaths. Then the appropriate anger at the attack, and later on discussing things like should we be concerned about this religion and the demonstrations in our streets? Not like you - minute one "Oh lets make this POLITICIAL!! YAAAAY!!"

And you are back to blaming others for your own pathetic behavior.   "OHHH  - CONSERVATIVES CELEBRATE DEATH SO I SHOULD BE ABLE TO AS WELL!!!!"

Bullshit buddy.  We didn't - you did.  That was your choice.

When push came to shove -your first reaction was to dance on the dead in celebration of your perceived political victory. That is horrible.

Actually they kill thousands of others.  They tend to get other people addicted and sell them drugs and force them to steal to support their own habits. Right now in BC the 'safe supply drugs given to those addicts are being resold to school children so they can buy harder drugs. New addicts -future dead people

But y'know - the left kind of likes drug addicts so we don't blame those killers for their crimes.

Sorry I don’t have to preface my criticism of America’s insane gun laws with mandatory compelled speech each and every time there’s yet another gun massacre. I can go straight to the point criticizing what I perceive to the problem without being falsely accused “celebrating”.

Its an absolute lie that anyone who criticizes without first mandatory sorry must be “happy” and “celebrating”. Even you must not believe that bullshit

And what were the first posts in the Hamas attacks Israel thread?  You falsely claimed 

On 10/29/2023 at 2:03 PM, CdnFox said:

So conservatives first reaction was the truth, and sadness for the deaths.

But in fact not one conservative expressed any sadness for any deaths. You all licked your chops in “celebration” of coming Palestinian deaths though didn’t you? Made lots of jokes and quips about the bloodshed. The first posts in the thread is a conservative whose only statement was:  “My solution. Level Gaza.!” (Nationalist)

And then here is the rest of you “celebrating”

“Or Iran, they provide the money and aid” (Legato)

“Hmm...money Biden and Barry gave them?”(Nationalist)

“People in the know have been expecting Israel to, uh, level the playing field for about a year now.  Netanyahu knows that Iran is behind this, they are probably hunkering down right now, awaiting the response.” (Sharkman)

YOUR first post on that thread is:

“I  suspect that it'll go beyond bombing and that isreal will look at occupying a little more and denying access a lot more.

I suspect there's going to be a lot of new holes in Palestine in the immediate future.”

CELEBRATING!

Your response to an orthodox  Jewish group calling for peace and restraint is:

“So a couple of people dress up as jews and all the jews agree with palestine?

Sure - isreal has a long history of tolerating people who kill their women and children. I'm sure they'll walk it off and the peace talks will begin.  :) ROFLMAO!”

MORE CELEBRATING 

So everything you say on this thread is totally contradicted by your own conduct. And ia just more right wing cancel culture shutuppery. The right will not tolerate anyone criticizing US gun problems ever , under any circumstances n

On 10/25/2023 at 10:13 PM, BeaverFever said:

Active shooter, white male, AR-15 , you know the drill  The “well-regulated militia” on a typical random Wednesday in America  

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/live-blog/active-shooter-incident-reported-lewiston-maine-live-updates-rcna122249

Blame Hollywood.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/our-gender-ourselves/201311/violence-in-movies-more-bigger-worse

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Sorry I don’t have to preface my criticism of America’s insane gun laws with mandatory compelled speech each and every time there’s yet another gun massacre. I can go straight to the point criticizing what I perceive to the problem without being falsely accused “celebrating”.

You are being accurately accused of 'celebrating' :)   I'ts what you're doing.  YAAAAY - ANOTHER KILLING TO MAKE A CHEAP AND INACCURATE POLITICAL COMMENT ABOUT!!!!!

I mean, screw the humans who got killed amirite?

And yes - you absolutely CAN do that - it just shows you're kind of a piece of shit who cares more about political virtue signalling than the people who got killed , But yeah -  you do you.

But in fact not one conservative expressed any sadness for any deaths.

Sure they did.  Hell - i did.

as you point out my first post was:

“I  suspect that it'll go beyond bombing and that isreal will look at occupying a little more and denying access a lot more."

yeah - that's a bad thing. I expressed concern the war was going to be bigger and expand into a ground war rather than just a few bombs here and there, And i was right,  And that sucks.  But it was predictable.  As i feared the war was a lot bigger than people thought it was going to be. 

What i didn't post was "YAY MORE DEAD PEOPLE SO I"M RIGHT ABOUT GUNS!!!!"  - which is pretty much what you did

And then here is the rest of you “celebrating”

Nice try kiddo :P   People discuss it after it happens and what they posted is true - the bodies didn't even hit the ground  before you posted a political statement and started a thread celebrating. YAAAY - i GET TO MAKE FUN OF GUN OWNERS YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

You were SOOOO happy you got to make a political point, you couldn't even wait till after the headline. Just thrilled.

But sure  - you can be that kind of person if you want. There's no law that says otherwise.