Jann Arden boycotts WestJet for allowing Poilievre to use PA to joke with passengers

CdnFox

43 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I don't think he called the unvaxed that.  Your extreme anger over this complete stranger and mischaracterization of things is overtaking your good sense.

It's a bit late in the game for you to be unaware of this, it's usually a big deal when the PM hate-mongers 5M people:

https://www.westernstandard.news/news/trudeau-calls-the-unvaccinated-racist-and-misogynistic-extremists/article_a3bacece-2e14-5b8c-bf37-eddd672205f3.html

“We all know people who are deciding whether or not they are willing to get vaccinated, and we will do our very best to try to convince them. However, there is still a part of the population (that) is fiercely against it.

“They don’t believe in science/progress and are very often misogynistic and racist.

It’s a very small group of people, but that doesn’t shy away from the fact that they take up some space.

“This leads us, as a leader and as a country, to make a choice: Do we tolerate these people?

Let's go Trudeau, you little b1tch. Let's stop tolerating each other for real. 

35 minutes ago, Legato said:

Trudeau has labelled the unvaccinated misogynists and racists, making them enemies of the state. Now this is being followed up with COVID vaccine mandates against truckers we depend on for food and other commodities. This ignores the fact triple-vaccinated Canadians can catch and spread COVID as well as the unvaccinated.

https://ottawasun.com/opinion/letters/you-said-it-costly-move

You merely repeated the allegation and the link is a letter to the editor ?

WHy are you wasting my time ?

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

You're wasting our time.

When the PM of your country engages in hate mongering on TV, and asks his fellow Canadians if we should even tolerate another group of Canadians, how can you remain ignorant to that for 2 years?

It's not like you don't pay attention to politics.

How did all of your valuable sources miss out on such a notable story? Maybe you should rethink what you consider a "news source". 

3 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Ha yes I see I wasted my time in showing you the proof. There are many video's out there just look them up. Repeating your denial does noi make you right.

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

1/3 of the planet that hates him? 

This is called "projection" 

32 minutes ago, Legato said:

Ha yes I see I wasted my time in showing you the proof. 

Sorry - how is a 'letter to the editor' proof ?

If I wrote "He didn't do that" would that be proof ?

40 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You're wasting our time.

When the PM of your country engages in hate mongering on TV, and asks his fellow Canadians if we should even tolerate another group of Canadians, how can you remain ignorant to that for 2 years?

It's not like you don't pay attention to politics.

How did all of your valuable sources miss out on such a notable story? Maybe you should rethink what you consider a "news source". 

Wasting time... such as making an allegation and providing proof in the form of a 'letter to the editor'.

This is what I'm talking about - your hatred for the man is dulling your senses.  I'm sincerely interested in a charge that he labelled the unvaccinated as 'misogynists' or whatever... but I have to post umpteen times to get some kind of real evidence from you zombies...

And then *I* get accused of wasting your time.... 

Why do I subject myself to this...

Almost all of India hates him, half of Canada hates him, plus every conservative in the western world hates him. 

We're honesty getting into the realm of "1/3 of the world's population".

I posted proof, look that my post.

FYI, it is an English translation of comments that he made in quebecois, so I posted the video of him saying it for August here about two years ago and August verified that the translation was accurate. 

6 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Wasting time... such as making an allegation and providing proof in the form of a 'letter to the editor'.

This is what I'm talking about - your hatred for the man is dulling your senses.  I'm sincerely interested in a charge that he labelled the unvaccinated as 'misogynists' or whatever... but I have to post umpteen times to get some kind of real evidence from you zombies...

And then *I* get accused of wasting your time.... 

^That^ is called "pretending to be unable to read in your native language, even while you're typing in it yourself".

I never posted a letter to the editor, I posted an article directly quoting him. 

Maybe you should wonder why CTV and CBC chose not to talk about this.....

Why do I subject myself to this...

Because your devotion to CTV and CBC has left you utterly  in the dark.

32 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

If I wrote "He didn't do that" would that be proof ?

Projecting ignorance is making you look like a fool, and a rabid Trudeau supporter.

It's all over the net.

They are extremists who don’t believe in science, they’re often misogynists, also often racists. It’s a small group that muscles in, and we have to make a choice in terms of leaders, in terms of the country. Do we tolerate these people? Or do we say, hey, most of the Quebecois people – 80% – are vaccinated. We want to come back to things we like doing. It’s not those people who are blocking us.” 

https://tnc.news/2022/01/04/clip-resurfaces-of-trudeau-calling-unvaccinated-extremists-misogynists-racists/

Trudeau did make a distinction between vaccine hesitant people and people who were fiercely against vaccination. It seems pretty clear the disparaging comments he made were reserved for the latter.

“Yes, we will get out of this pandemic by vaccination. We all know people who are a little bit hesitant. We will continue to try and convince them, but there are also people who are fiercely against vaccination,” said Trudeau. 

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

I don't think he called the unvaxed that.

Yes he did actually,  Well - he said 'bigots and misogynists' but same thing.

He also said that they're wastes of space, and that a decision will have to be made about whether to tolerate those people.

Can't imagine where the hatred comes from ;) 

3 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Trudeau did make a distinction between vaccine hesitant people and people who were fiercely against vaccination. It seems pretty clear the disparaging comments he made were reserved for the latter.

No - he did not. He made a distinction between those who were considering it and might still be convinced, and others. If you were still willing to get it - fine. But ANYONE  who decided against it, even if they weren't hard against the vaccine in general, were terrible people.

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Jann Arden/climatards: "PP should fly in private jets to save the environment, just like the Golden Boy!" ?

What a dumb skank. She managed to go from irrelevant to hated and irrelevant with one tweet. 

I'm sure other Canadians appreciate a guy who can fly on a commercial airliner without 100 bodyguards.

A lot of celebrities who preach about climate change fly around in private jets and have giant carbon footprints.

I get that for security reasons maybe he needs his own jet but the man should lead by example in other areas.  He's just so phony about everything, he's behaves like an actor in a play and it's all fake.  It's really hard for a human being to make themselves more unlikeable.

• Like 2

Yeah but you made the claim, so you are supposed to back it up ?

Now that you know that Trudeau called the unvaxed "racists and misogynists", and asked Canadians if we should be "tolerated", what do you have to say about that?

You're very critical about a mere poster on an internet forum who posted an editorial comment about Trudeau's hate-mongering instead of the link to Trudeau actually saying ti *shudder*:

1) do you have anything to say about Trudeau's hatemongering? 

2) do you have anything to say about how little coverage it got here on CTV and CBC? Even Bill Maher down in the US commented about it, and guys like that almost never talk about Canadian politics. How did CBC and CTV "miss the story"? If Trump said that he would have been impeached

Again, what do you have to say about the fact that you didn't even know about this?

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Now that you know that Trudeau called the unvaxed "racists and misogynists", and asked Canadians if we should be "tolerated", what do you have to say about that?

You're very critical about a mere poster on an internet forum who posted an editorial comment about Trudeau's hate-mongering instead of the link to Trudeau actually saying ti *shudder*:

1) do you have anything to say about Trudeau's hatemongering? 

2) do you have anything to say about how little coverage it got here on CTV and CBC? Even Bill Maher down in the US commented about it, and guys like that almost never talk about Canadian politics. How did CBC and CTV "miss the story"? If Trump said that he would have been impeached

Again, what do you have to say about the fact that you didn't even know about this?

Everyone knew that.  I cannot believe you woudl'nt have heard of this before Mike.   Sealioning just makes you look weak.

4 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Jann Arden announced she will be boycotting WestJet 

Isn't that like Kim Jung Un boycotting US products?

Trudeau announcing he was boycotting India?

Madonna boycotting plastic surgery?

Basically, of all people, the chosen one is the least relevant, and to add insult to self injury, has to announce it, no less. 

Talk about delusional. 

Bet you most who read that, had to Google her. Only those who YouTube checked her music may have finally figured who she was.

She's just mad Poilievre was on an aircraft that worked.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Yeah but you made the claim, so you are supposed to back it up ?

..and you disputed it with empty words only...and no, you said Trudeau did not make those remarks in defense of your dear leader with zero proof, the original claim was yours...own it.

• Like 1