85.7% of Covid Deaths in Canada Were Among the Multi-Vaxed from Aug to Sept of 2022. Jabbing 85% of the Population Didn't Reduce Deaths

The whole experience was intrusive and damaging in ways we can’t fully comprehend, and that’s apart from the impact of the virus itself, which for much of the pandemic had flu-like mortality rates.  Basically our society was under a kind of mass hysteria that damaged our democracy and social cohesion in significant ways.  The learning gaps, mental health damage, substance abuse, breakup of families, loss of businesses, and non-Covid increased death rate are a terrible legacy. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Anyone who is a critical thinker and reasonably intelligent knows that much happened in the pandemic response that should not have.

I'll never forget watching some right-wing politician in the US standing up to a microphone to address a crowd. He took off his mask and the look of disdain as he threw it aside was all the crowd needed to roar it's approval. 

Canadians took things more seriously and we died and got sick at half the rate as Americans as a result. So there was much that happened in response that was also bang on.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Listening to stupid people isn't a productive use of time.  That's why Bubba was met with awkward silence at impartial's meeting.  That's why so many of your thread topics are ignored and fade away, stillborn, into the back pages.  It's why people lose interest in threads once you start talking about your muffins and your butthurt.  Nobody derails and strangles a thread like CdnFux.   🥱

exactly. We are given an hour for all 12 participants to debrief. To fill that up with an unrelated topic is not a good use of time. 

19 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

If we disagree on what happened and why, how can we possibly come to an agreement on what to do in the future? What kind of solution would you like me to propose, io? 

Open, public conversations among leading virologists and epidemiologists about what to do in the future? Who chooses them: Fauci? Trudeau? Biden? CNN and MSNBC? The Lancet and NEJoM? 

I'd argue that if you put all of them in a room you should fill it with water. 

We NEED a heavy dose of sunlight. We need some disinfectant, STAT.  

Buddy, I know for a fact that there are a dozen people from this site who will just keep saying "Vax-fascism solved this problem, and it's the model for what to do in the future. We will rely on expensive vaccines from Moderno and Pfizer to save us from every pathogen that comes out from now 'til doomsday." 

How do you move forward with intelligent dialogue in a room where half the people are still cultists? 

• The path of Fauci The Righteous was beset on all sides
    By the inequities of chuds and the tyranny of dirty anti-vaxers 
    Blessed is He who, in the name of charity and good will
    force-vaxed the weak despite the threat of myocarditis and death
    for he is truly his brother's keeper and the jabber of small children
    And I will strike down upon thee
    With great vengeance and furious anger
    The Dr Raoults of this world who attempt to find cheap, effective alternatives
    And you will know my name is Lord Fauci
    When I lay my lockdowns upon thee

Step 1 in solving a problem - and there was definitely a whole host of HUGE problems - is always to identify the problem

These guys say there was no problem, so the truth is still at bay. The next pandemic is on pace to be handled exactly like this one was, and if that's the case then we might as well pray for God to help us all because science has deserted us. 

Not even close to what I was asking... wow, you should become a talk radio host. 

• Haha 1

its pretty clear that society is moving on from the topic. Should they? That is for you to decide. Are they doing so? yes. 

Why are they? Simple human nature. The more time passes by, the less connection we have to a topic. Its not that difficult to understand. Now I know some on here will NEVER stop yapping about it. It really bothers them that it is not the lead story now and into perpetuity. 

• Haha 1

If we disagree on what happened and why, how can we possibly come to an agreement on what to do in the future? What kind of solution would you like me to propose, io? 

Nothing, nothing at all.  Please just keep your mouth shut.

Thanks in advance. 

• Like 1

How about you propose something to begin with. Oh... but we need to keep complaining and whining because that will solve the problem. 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Nothing, nothing at all.  Please just keep your mouth shut.

Thanks in advance. 

But we're not going to.  So what are you going to do about that you pissant little leftie loser?

Nothing. You'll sit down and shut up while we elect a gov't that WILL listen and all kinds of changes will happen. 

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

LMAO at you people like I did last time.

LOL - and we all know LMAO is your code for acknowledging you've lost without admitting it :)

We'll you've destroyed the economy, made canadians hate immigrants and each other, ruined our international reputation, lowered our quality of life, and managed to turn people off of climate change.  I'd think you'd be happy to have someone competent in charge :)  

18 hours ago, CdnFox said:

But joking aside, the vast majority of intelligent people will tell you the same thing:  Even stupid people have important knowledge to share, if you know how to listen.  Intelligent people don't discount them out of hand.

Whatever a stupid person might have to say that's worth listening to, there's someone more intelligent saying the exact same thing but with more clarity and brevity.  It's why we can make fun of you with one or two lines, but your compulsive response is generally a spastic page-long spam rant that nobody even bothers reading.  🫡

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Whatever a stupid person might have to say that's worth listening to, there's someone more intelligent saying the exact same thing but with more clarity and brevity.

No there isn't - that's the point. Everyone has a unique view or take on something. Even stupid people.

Kid -you can come up with whatever nonsense you like to justify your closed mind, narrow thinking, and bigoted rhetoric.  But the fact is literally everyone as knowledge or insight that you're probably not going to hear otherwise, if you only know how to listen. This is a simple fact acknowledged by almost all intelligent people.

Of course - the idea of 'listening' and understanding is foreign to you on the left.

And the only thing you manage to do with one or two lines is embarrass yourself by saying something stupid :)   Mind you considering when you DO speak longer you usually wind up proving yourself wrong AND looking stupid i  guess i can see why you like to go with just stupid :)  

But either way - i still listen to what you have to say  most of the time.  Although admittedly it's just for the chuckles ;)

19 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Whatever a stupid person might have to say that's worth listening to, there's someone more intelligent saying the exact same thing but with more clarity and brevity.  It's why we can make fun of you with one or two lines, but your compulsive response is generally a spastic page-long spam rant that nobody even bothers reading.  🫡

Its a simple matter of cost benefit analysis. The time spent listening to someone who is lacking intelligence is not worth it. For the same 8 minutes, I gave a bunch of data that was requested.. pick up the difference? The information that I brought forth was requested and I delivered. the covid topic was not requested and was not relevant to the conversation. 

Edited by impartialobserver
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Its a simple matter of cost benefit analysis. The time spent listening to someone who is lacking intelligent is not worth it. For the same 8 minutes, I gave a bunch of data that was requested.. pick up the difference? The information that I brough forth was requested and I delivered. the covid topic was not requested and was not relevant to the conversation. 

And because you prejudge the information rather than listening, you wind up making mistakes like believing the higher gov't spending isn't what's driving above target inflation.

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

And because you prejudge the information rather than listening, you wind up making mistakes like believing the higher gov't spending isn't what's driving above target inflation.

relating to this topic, it was not relevant to what was requested. The state of the Nevada economy was the topic.. not covid. Surely, you can decipher that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

relating to this topic, it was not relevant to what was requested. The state of the Nevada economy was the topic.. not covid. Surely, you can decipher that. 

I wouldn't count on it.  😆

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Whatever a stupid person might have to say that's worth listening to, there's someone more intelligent saying the exact same thing but with more clarity and brevity. 

Except in your case, no one who's intelligent is saying the same things as you. 

That's because intelligent people address the thread topics, which you can't do because you've been wrong about everything since day 1, so you just come here to make snotty insults. 

Is the jab safe moonie? 

Why did 16,000 multi-vaxed Canadians die of covid in 2022 if the pandemic was over and the jab works? 

If I'm right, you'll avoid discussing myocarditis and how many people were killed by the jab, you'll avoid talking about how many multi-vaxed Canadians were killed by covid in 2022, you'll avoid talking about why the media ignored the topic of covid when more people were dying than ever before, and you'll come back with a snotty insult. 

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

He doesn't really prejudge information, by this time all of these clowns know what's up but they can't admit it, so io just pretends that he's an expert on stats while he talks about other people. 

Apparently covid deaths and vax-induced deaths aren't as interesting to him as you and I are. 

Should we be flattered? I dunno, I just end up being disappointed with humanity when I read what these guys have to say. 

11 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

The whole experience was intrusive and damaging in ways we can’t fully comprehend, and that’s apart from the impact of the virus itself, which for much of the pandemic had flu-like mortality rates.  Basically our society was under a kind of mass hysteria that damaged our democracy and social cohesion in significant ways.  The learning gaps, mental health damage, substance abuse, breakup of families, loss of businesses, and non-Covid increased death rate are a terrible legacy. 

We had to read "Lord of the Flies" in one one my HS English classes. The basic premise of the novel was that baseless fear mongering can easily overcome reason and logic in the weak-minded majority, and that chaos and division can escalate to a dangerous level very quickly. 

I dismissed it as firstly just being a novel, and secondly as just being about a bunch of pre-pubescent boys. I felt like it didn't really apply to an entire modernized, civilized country.  

In Canada, Simon was Chaba Vizi, Piggy was every kid who was injured by the jab, Trudeau was Jack, and our vaxtard horde was the angry mob that beat Simon to death. 

Lacking independent critical thinking skills and independent checks we cannot prevent government overreaches in the society. Nobody could and will determine that this is (not was, 25 years or hundred, years back) a step or few too far. Now. Stop here and go back.

The Covid story is as clear demonstration of the fact that this is a facade, veil quasi democracy as can be found. No independence and no critical, factual checks and controls. In this century and environment? Nah. Not going to work.

14 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

...its pretty clear that society is moving on from the topic.

That's what I'm afraid of.  The people who beat the mandate and passport drum want to forget the whole thing.

And it seems to me that those who beat it the hardest and loudest are most motivated to forget their gleeful participation in band practice. I'd also note that few of the rabid "get you're butt vaxed" proponents (about 15%) actually followed their own advice and kept their vax status up to date. 

Instead of being horrified by their own actions and resolving to never let it happen again, their apathy is likely to sentence us to version 2.0 of covid madness the very next time they become frightened. 

14 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Why are they? Simple human nature.

Here's how I see the human nature factor in this.

Few previous supporters of mandates and firings are still willing to do it as publicly and viciously as they had in the past. I think they're embarrassed... at least I hope they are. They damn well should be IMO.

I wish I had kept a file of the hateful pro-vax rhetoric of the day, remember all of those "let em die," "no medical coverage for you," "good luck paying your mortgage," "intern them" and "should we even tolerate these people" sentiments?

All have aged poorly and all are as indefensible now as they were back then... none of it is something I care to repeat, and none of it is something I'll willingly allow others to stuff down my throat again. BTW, those comments have become increasingly difficult to find online now... what's up that?

So no... I won't be moving on until I'm sure that the motives of the people who demand I move on are less self serving than they appear now.

It might be the simple soldier in me, but the more people defend that bad behaviour of the past, the more they tell me to move on, and the more they minimize the effect of their own participation in it, the more horrified and unwilling to "let it go" I'll likely become.     

Edited by Venandi

17 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Not even close to what I was asking... wow, you should become a talk radio host. 

Your plan is to keep moving fwd based on the theory that what already happened was ok, and that there's nothing more to see here, and that means that the braindead cultists will continue to take up all the Oxygen in the room while big pharma keeps pulling everyone's strings. 

How do you see a path fwd, basically constructed on this heap of lies and bullshit?

You want me to say: "Just give people [this shiny thing] to make them 'happy', but never get to the bottom of this", and that's not a policy, it's a bribe.  

The reason I'm not giving you the answer that you want is that your whole premise is a recipe for a repeat of the exact same BS. "Let's come up with a policy that appeases people while we ignore everything that went wrong and leave all the people and systems in place that failed and or conspired against us."

Our medical health professionals failed us. Science failed us. Our MSM failed us. Big Pharma played us all like a violin. Big Tech worked against us. 

Big Pharma got filthy rich. Big tech got filthy rich. The scientists and drs with enough integrity to stand in the way of this were steamrolled, universally vilified, and fired. 

How is Fauci still a medical professional?  

I don't want "a policy" to appease me. I want truth and accountability - the exact two things that Biden and Trudeau hate the most.