85.7% of Covid Deaths in Canada Were Among the Multi-Vaxed from Aug to Sept of 2022. Jabbing 85% of the Population Didn't Reduce Deaths

On 11/23/2022 at 10:58 AM, Hodad said:

A. That's not something I really spend any time talking about. Remember, it doesn't matter what portion of the population is unvaxxed, double-vaxxed, or 3x and 4x vaxxed, or what portion is dying. The measure of outcome efficacy is what happens to each of those vaccination classes if they catch COVID. Spoiler: the vaccinated are dramatically less likely to die.

I often remember this post, but I never thought I'd find it again. PURE COMEDY GOLD!

"Vaxed people get covid more often just to end up dying at the same rate, so the vax is actually working" 🤣

On 11/25/2022 at 12:31 PM, WestCanMan said:

@eyeball

Can you see how this graph illustrates the power and efficacy of the glorious vax?

Does it make sense how the topic in Sept 2021 changed from: 

"OMG EVERYONE IS DYING, LOOK AT THE DAILY DEATH TOLL! WE NEED SOMETHING TO PULL OUR FAT OUTTA THE FIRE!"

to

"No need to talk about covid deaths anymore, deaths are way down. Now we need to focus on promoting the glory of the vax, justify forcing young people to vax, convince people to vax their children, and get the word out about all the racists and misogynists who refused to vax."? 

Where is that spot on the graph, exactly?

Can you show me the spot on the dollygraph where the bad man's words hurted you?

Peachy in 2022.png

@Aristides

Here's a good one for you to ponder. 

Why was it:

"PANDEMIC!!!!😱" on the left and

"We just beat covid like rented mule 😎" on the right?

Keep in mind, this post was from 2022. That's the year that I've been claiming that the MSM had stopped talking about covid. No one clapped back with "BUT THE MSM IS STILL FREAKING OUT ABOUT COVID!", and we were all present in that moment at that time. None of you said that the MSM were still freaking out because the MSM actually weren't talking about it, like I said.

Covid deaths were up by 30% in 2022 and the MSM pretended that everything was suddenly groovy. 

Say whatever else you want about conspiracies and fake news, it's f'ing crazy that our media stopped talking about covid deaths when they were that much higher. 

On 11/25/2022 at 1:28 PM, eyeball said:

Of course there are side effects, people have even died.  Clearly nowhere near enough however to deter experts from a near unanimous conclusion that the risks are far far less than the benefits at preventing infections and saving lives.

I'll take my pseudo friends over your Flpseudo friends any day of the week and twice on Sunday.    

lookie here, eyeball was acknowledging vax-induced deaths for a year and a half now but he still thinks that "The deaths caused by the jab were worth it, seeing as covid deaths only went up by 30%"... 🤔

Posted (edited)
On 11/25/2022 at 4:36 PM, WestCanMan said:

I sent that "John Elflein" guy, or whatever his name is, at Statista (the one who made the ridiculous calculation about the percentage of our covid deaths that came from the "fully protected" Canadians) an email explaining how bogus and misleading his math was, never heard back.

The only difference is that those stats haven't been updated in 2 months now. I'm not sure what the holdup is, hopefully they aren't going to switch to some new format for recording the deaths by vax status now. It's not Statista that's holding it up, infobase just isn't updating it on their end.

Oh look, here's where I talk about sending that John Elflein guy from statista and email, telling him that his calculations were wrong, and 15 months later the exact same garbage is still there.

God I love the fact that this stuff is all written down. 

What about you @eyeball, @Aristides, @Hodad... 🤣

Edited by WestCanMan

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

I often remember this post, but I never thought I'd find it again. PURE COMEDY GOLD!

"Vaxed people get covid more often just to end up dying at the same rate, so the vax is actually working" 🤣

You are just abysmally hopeless at logic. Your fake quote is not what I said, nor an implication of what I said. Just nonsense you made up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

So where are you on the covid timeline now.

Just waiting for a text to tell me jab number 6 or 7 is ready.

I just can't get enough.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

If you think I'm wrong, pick a number. Debate. 

43....poor guy.....bwahahaha!

• Haha 1

Oh look, here's where I talk about sending that John Elflein guy from statista and email, telling him that his calculations were wrong, and 15 months later the exact same garbage is still there.

God I love the fact that this stuff is all written down. 

What about you @eyeball, @Aristides, @Hodad... 🤣

I love that it's written down too. You've been consistently wrong in embarrassing ways for years, and clearly haven't managed to learn anything. True to character.

• Like 1

Well you probably lost him when you got to the part about Hunter's laptop and Steele's dossier.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Hodad said:

You are just abysmally hopeless at logic. Your fake quote is not what I said, nor an implication of what I said. Just nonsense you made up.

Go look at your post, stupid.

"The fact that 85% are vaxed and 85% of the deaths are among the vaxed means nothing. All that matters is "How many people got infected to end up with the same number of deaths"". 🤣

16 hours ago, eyeball said:

Just waiting for a text to tell me jab number 6 or 7 is ready.

I just can't get enough.

I believe you. 

You'd take Thalidomide just to prove a point.  

16 hours ago, Hodad said:

I love that it's written down too. You've been consistently wrong in embarrassing ways for years, and clearly haven't managed to learn anything. True to character.

Why would you stop lying now, Hodad? 

Soon enough you'll ditch your current username. You probably already use something else most of the time. 

16 hours ago, eyeball said:

Well you probably lost him when you got to the part about Hunter's laptop and Steele's dossier.

I lost him when I started talking about the truth. Apparently after 15 months and two notifications, Elflein/Statista don't care about it.  

@ironstone's video was awesome. Worth another look, but I'm not gonna start another thread for it: 

Nicely captures the essence of vax-promise back-peddles. It shows all the claims f 100% protection, then 99, 98, 97, 95, 90, 89, 85, 80, 75, 66, 53, 33%.

Because.......

YOU NEED A BOOSTER! 🤣

About the "100% effective" and "safe" claims:  https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635

Covid-19: Researcher blows the whistle on data integrity issues in Pfizer’s vaccine trial

• A regional director who was employed at the research organisation Ventavia Research Group has told The BMJ that the company falsified data, unblinded patients, employed inadequately trained vaccinators, and was slow to follow up on adverse events reported in Pfizer’s pivotal phase III trial. Staff who conducted quality control checks were overwhelmed by the volume of problems they were finding. 
  • Jackson was a trained clinical trial auditor who previously held a director of operations position and came to Ventavia with more than 15 years’ experience in clinical research coordination and management. 

Oh those pesky adverse events... Who really cares about those anyways? Certainly not the leftard cultists. 

The above article was about trials conducted way back when we were still being told the jabs worked and they were safe. 

Screen Shot 2024-04-07 at 10.38.30 AM.png

On 12/20/2022 at 1:09 PM, WestCanMan said:

He's [R. Brand] a top-tier comedian because he's intelligent. He thinks for himself. 

He's putting his main source of income at risk by saying things that draw the ire of the government and the cancel culture crowd. There are plenty of things that he could talk about if he just wanted to make money which wouldn't put his income-earning potential in jeopardy.

If he wanted to be a sellout he'd be a shameless vax-whore like Colbert ffs. FFWD to 9:00, grab a vomit bag first...

🤣

Honestly, who's the sellout? Brand or Colbert? What an abomination of a human being that guy is. 

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Go look at your post, stupid.

"The fact that 85% are vaxed and 85% of the deaths are among the vaxed means nothing. All that matters is "How many people got infected to end up with the same number of deaths"". 🤣

I believe you. 

You'd take Thalidomide just to prove a point.  

Sorry, dummy. I simply can't explain efficacy any more clearly, slowly and carefully. It's at an elementary level. If you can't understand it, that's on you.

100% of auto accident fatalities occur in vehicles with seat belts. According to your stupid "logic," that means seat belts are ineffective.🙄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Hodad said:

Sorry, dummy. I simply can't explain efficacy any more clearly, slowly and carefully. It's at an elementary level. If you can't understand it, that's on you.

Your problem is that you're not "explaining efficacy". You're trying to fix a flat tire by licking the dipstick again. 

You're actually trying to use vax-apologist BS math and propaganda that you don't understand.

I completely understand that if all we had to go by were your stats (which came out of your ass anyways), then we'd have to agree that the jab works.

Hodad: "It used to be that 75/100,000 died of covid before vaxing, now it's only 16."

WCM: "YAY! That's a success!"

Hodad: "But way more people got infected after we vaxed 85% of the population, so the number of deaths was the same."

WCM: "At least those kids didn't die and get myocarditis for nothing." [sarcastically]

Buddy, we have better things to do here in Canada than look at a Fauci/Pfizer's propaganda chart. We have the raw death stats. We went through all of these covid hurdles to lower the number of deaths, not to have 30% more deaths and a smiley-face chart.

Lookie:

30M people over the age of 10 live in Canada.

15% of them are unvaxed and 85% of them are multi-vaxed. 

15% of the covid dead were unvaxed and 85% of the covid dead were multi-vaxed. 

Deaths were up by 30%.

More vaxed Canadians died in 2022 than the total number of people who died of covid in any previous year.

More vaxed Canadians died in 2022 than the total number of people who died of covid in any previous year. About 16,000.

That's 24% more than the number of unvaxed that died in 2020 when 100% of the population was unvaxed.

It's 30% more than the number of unvaxed and vaxed combined that died in 2020 when we started out with 100% of the population unvaxed during flu season.

***Done like dinner: there's no need for any other stats, we know whether or not vaxing brought down the number of deaths: it didn't. They went up. 

We know who died and who didn't, by vax status, and that's over the course of a full 365 days, so the avg number of infections per group would be reasonably proportional to the number of people it. If you'd like to make the case that vaxed people got infected more frequently than unvaxed, then that requires a cite, and a good reason as to why 'protected' people get infected more often than unprotected, just to die in the the exact same proportion...

If your math worked, and the CFR really went down by 80% among the vaxed, then how do you account for a 30% increase in deaths after we vaxed 85% of the population? How many extra infections would there have to have been in order for deaths to go up by so much? (6.5 x as many, FYI)

How random is it for the number of infections to spike so crazily, and yet the ratio of deaths among the vaxed/unvaxed ended up being so proportional? What a coinkidinc, hey?

And don't forget, all the multi-vaxed who died in 2022 survived covid in 2020 when they were unvaxed... There were about 16,000 Canadians who survived all of 2020 unvaxed, then they died in 2022 when they were multi-vaxed.... about 3,000 unvaxed also died that year. 

Alanis Morissette wrote a song that goes something like:

• Mr. Play-It-Safe, was afraid o' vid
    He jabbed his scrawny arms, and cursed the ones that slid
    He laughed that whole damn year, at the unvaxed shites
    And as they watched him die he thought, "Well, isn't this nice"?
    And isn't it ironic? Don't you think?
  • It's like rain, on your wedding day
    It's a free ride, when you've already paid
    It's the good advice, that you just didn't take
    And who would've thought it figures?

9 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Hodad: "It used to be that 75/100,000 died of covid before vaxing, now it's only 16."

WCM: "YAY! That's a success!"

Hodad: "But way more people got infected after we vaxed 85% of the population, so the number of deaths was the same."

WCM: "At least those kids didn't die and get myocarditis for nothing." [sarcastically]

Snipping the rest of your rambling bullshit 

If you can't understand this basic scenario, that a vaccine making people 5x (or many times more in some cases) less likely to die from an infection, is a massive win, then you're a hopeless fool. 

image.thumb.png.066dd64c73ec4beca48b6675c51b1847.png

^^What kind of fool would look at that data and choose to be on the top line?

What kind of fook looks at the data and can't understand the millions of lives saved worldwide?

I guess saving minions of lives is worthless since it doesn't meet the standards of a sniveling, entitled twat like WestCanMan. 🙄

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Snipping the rest of your rambling bullshit 

If you can't understand this basic scenario, that a vaccine making people 5x (or many times more in some cases) less likely to die from an infection, is a massive win, then you're a hopeless fool. 

^^What kind of fool would look at that data and choose to be on the top line?

What kind of fook looks at the data and can't understand the millions of lives saved worldwide?

I guess saving minions of lives is worthless since it doesn't meet the standards of a sniveling, entitled twat like WestCanMan. 🙄

Beating your head on a wall when dealing with westconman. He lives in the past and farther in the past every day.

He lives in an anti covid vax universe. LOL He has no other life or path than covid vaccinations. A true one track mind :)

It is easy to say most people dying nowadays are those that are covid vaxxed but then, considering most people are covid vaxxed, it is quite moot LOL

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

It is easy to say most people dying nowadays are those that are covid vaxxed but then, considering most people are covid vaxxed, it is quite moot LOL

It does call vaccine efficacy into question though, at least for me. I'm all for letting people decide for themselves though... and that's the only issue that matters to me.

As I see it, we started with you won't get covid and you won't spread covid. Then, in the face of legitimate questions, asserted that getting vaxxed was a public duty. After that we said it won't kill you when you get it and fired a bunch of people (who no longer believed all the rhetoric) for not conforming.

Now we're discussing mortality among the vaccinated as if it was always completely logical to assume there would be as much as there clearly is.  

I've had Covid twice with no ill effect but based on the (admittedly) anecdotal experience of previously healthy neighbours and acquaintances, I won't be rolling my sleeve up anytime soon.

My take on this is get vaxxed as many times as you deem reasonable based on your own threat assessment and then extend that same curtesy to others (meaning me).

My only issue here is with the people who refuse to do that. Extend that courtesy to me and suddenly you're right about it being moot. Easy eh?

Edited by Venandi
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Venandi said:

It does call vaccine efficacy into question though, at least for me........

My take on this is get vaxxed as many times as you deem reasonable based on your own threat assessment and then extend that same curtesy to others (meaning me).

My only issue here is with the people who refuse to do that. Extend that courtesy to me and suddenly you're right about it being moot. Easy eh?

Why is the covid vax efficacy in question???  About 70% of the world got covid vaccination.  I then would suspect that many of those folks have since passed away. For any number of reasons that have nothign to do with covid.

I do not think that anyone refuses to accept you or anyone else that decided not to get vaccinated is questionable. I believe in the end, it was always said to be a personal decision.  When business or employers decided not to allow unvaxxed folks to work, it was to protect the other workers from unnecessary risk of infection (from a communicable disease). This was and is a legal, health and safety issue.

Now that the covid epidemic is over, there are some people here who refuse to move on with their life and still insist in using 2 and or even older news clips to continue on with a long gone issue.

Both sides of the covid epidemic are emotional enough to argue till they are blue in the face.  Fact is, it is over so, why can the argument not be over too? It is always one person on this forum that keeps dragging this out and prolonging what is now a non issue, (no naming names eh westconman LOL)

Bottom line is at this point in time, no one except a few really care anymore.

I believe in the end, it was always said to be a personal decision. 

Only if you were willing to get fired though.

When business or employers decided not to allow unvaxxed folks to work, it was to protect the other workers from unnecessary risk of infection (from a communicable disease).

And yet we know it didn't stop transmission.

Now that the covid epidemic is over, there are some people here who refuse to move on with their life and still insist in using 2 and or even older news clips to continue on with a long gone issue.

It's an important issue with important lessons. The madness surrounding it was something I never expected to see in Canada and hope never to see again. I call it profoundly disappointing.

Both sides of the covid epidemic are emotional enough to argue till they are blue in the face

Not me, I only want to be left alone.

If the rights and freedoms that are ours by birth can be trampled upon simply because the majority are frightened, then (IMO anyway) they were never worthy of being defended in the first place.

Bottom line is at this point in time, no one except a few really care anymore.

Which means were doomed to repeat this... and the catalyst for repeating it is fear.

39 minutes ago, Venandi said:

Only if you were willing to get fired though.

And yet we know it didn't stop transmission.

It's an important issue with important lessons. The madness surrounding it was something I never expected to see in Canada and hope never to see again. I call it profoundly disappointing.

Not me, I only want to be left alone.

If the rights and freedoms that are ours by birth can be trampled upon simply because the majority are frightened, then (IMO anyway) they were never worthy of being defended in the first place.

Which means were doomed to repeat this... and the catalyst for repeating it is fear.

I think that transmission was so communicable that it was almost impossible to stop. You cannot have world wide transmission without some sort of epidemic.

Oh and, it was world wide, not just within Canada. We all hope it will not happen again but you also know that we has Spanish flu, SARS (which was the father of covid) and others in the past so, the likelihood some variant or something new will happen again is pretty likey..

OK. I never bothered you about this  :)

Having said that, you seem bothered enough to have to respond to me LOL

We, humanity, never learn anything from our past. So we will always repeat.

Edited by ExFlyer

10 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

We, humanity, never learn anything from our past. So we always repeat.

Cool, we are in complete agreement here.

LOL time to stop eh? Still, I sometimes wonder how much it will take.

Edited by Venandi
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Hodad said:

That means absolutely nothing at all, Hodad. People just put lines wherever they wanted to on a piece of paper for all I know. 

How many people in each vaxed-category actually died of covid, Hodad?

FYI if Statista published their chart about covid deaths by vax status in this country, that's about what it would look like, because they incorrectly identified "fully-vaxed deaths" as ONLY people who had two jabs, but not people who had those exact same two jabs plus a 3rd and 4th.

Do you think it's even possible that Canada and the US had the exact opposite outcomes? 

Hodad: "In the US, the unvaxed died at a much higher rate than the vaxed, but in Canada they died at the exact same rate."

FYI that's not a thing. When there are two data sets of such a large magnitude, it's impossible for them to be so wildly different from each other. They're not different by one or two percent, ie within the same ballpark, they're worlds apart. It's like the US had an actual vaccine, like the polio vaccine, and in Canada we just got some of Joe Biden's poopy bathwater.

You can't tell me that "the jabs worked in the US but not Canada". That. Just. Didn't. Happen.

Here's what we do know though, the American medical establishment and the CDC lied about covid and vaccines all the time, right from the start. I can show you video of Rochelle Wolenski saying that "the vax works and it's safe" [her actual quote was that you don't have to worry about covid if yu're vaxed, etc, and it's safe]. She wasn't 'predicting', she was 'reporting', the difference is miles apart, so there's no excuse for her being that wrong. And she was 1,000 percent wrong, make no mistake about that. No real-world ever said the same thing came out of her mouth. Now they have a 'graph'. Whoopty doo. Fauci is probably the biggest liar in the history of the world. If he told me it was daytime I'd suddenly doubt it. 

And like I said, the statista chart would show that only 17% of covid deaths from Dec 14 2020 to Sept 25 2022 were among the "fully-vaxed", and that's a 100% a lie. Justso we're clear: what Statista said was 100% a lie, it was total bullshit, they are shameless liars, and they haven't changed their tune for 15 months even though that what they're saying is a lie. The proof that they're liars is right on the same exact page that they lied on

If these guys are lying that brazenly when the facts are right there on the same page, don't you think that people will tell those same kinds of lies when the actual facts aren't even on that sheet at all? All they did was draw some lines, and you have to guess if it's true or not. 

The CDC has already been caught lying and shilling for the vax, Hodad. I wouldn't even let their graph touch my ass if I was out of toilet paper. 

2 hours ago, Venandi said:

It doesn't have to be fear. Catalysing things through reasonable concern is more preferable.

The farther into the future the day comes we go through this again the better for sure.  We'll likely be screwed if that day comes any sooner than a generation though.

5 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

It's like you come here to prove how dumb you are lol.

In 2022, there were probably about 16,000 covid deaths among the multi-vaxed. We can't know for sure because Health Canada stopped telling us how many vaxed people were dying in Sept of that year, but that's what they were on pace for, and 19,000 Canadians died of covid that year.

To put that into perspective for you, only 15,000 Canadians died in 2020 when no one was vaccinated

Covid deaths in Canada:

2020: 15,000 MSM: "Covid is the worst! The hospitals are overflowing!" *Hospitals not overflowing*

2021: 14,000 MSM: "Covid is the worst! The hospitals are overflowing!" *Hospitals not overflowing*

2022: 16,000 multi-vaxed - most-killed group of Canadians in any covid year + 3,000 unvaxed, 19k total. MSM: "Covid is over. The jab saved us." *Hospitals 3x busier than before*

Q: Is 16,000 more than 15,000, Ex-Flyer?