Alberta awards $200 prize to essay that says sexes are not equal, women should pick babies over careers

5 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Nope.  People are allowed to say racist things.

What racists want is for their views to not be criticized, mocked or discredited as idiotic.  

Criticism must consist of counter arguments, not one-word slander.  It’s mindless.  Calling her racist ends the discussion.  I don’t respect it.  

3 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Criticism must consist of counter arguments, not one-word slander.  It’s mindless.  Calling her racist ends the discussion.  I don’t respect it.  

Where did I call her a racist?  You keep saying this.  

Do you understand that saying  “this idea expressed is racist” is not the same as saying “the person who expressed this idea is a racist” ?

27 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Do you understand that saying  “this idea expressed is racist” is not the same as saying “the person who expressed this idea is a racist” ?

Again, what exactly was racist about it? Was the girl proposing that only immigration of people of colour should be reduced?   Wanting to reduce immigration to protect culture is not necessarily racist at all. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Again, what exactly was racist about it? Was the girl proposing that only immigration of people of colour should be reduced?   Wanting to reduce immigration to protect culture is not necessarily racist at all. 

Ask any native who is getting boinked twice now w/o anyone buying dinner.

?

16 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

Split that hair nicely...

38 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I understand you better than I figure you'd want me to understand you.

You understand someone from a few posts on an internet forum?  The idea is hilarious - more likely you've shoved him into some predetermined category, and can no longer hear or comprehend what he's actually saying.

• Like 1

On 8/19/2022 at 2:46 PM, dialamah said:

You understand someone from a few posts on an internet forum?  The idea is hilarious - more likely you've shoved him into some predetermined category, and can no longer hear or comprehend what he's actually saying.

Or...I've heard/read enough to know what I'm dealing with. Thanks for playing...

On 8/19/2022 at 2:44 PM, TreeBeard said:

You really didn’t understand what I asked though!  What do I have to do with anything?

”That idea is racist”

”You are a racist”

Do you think those two statements are the same thing?

Back peddle back peddle back peddle...

52 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Back peddle back peddle back peddle...

Where did I backpeddle?  I asked you to show me where I said that the person was racist.  You never did.  I’ve criticized the ideas as racist.    

You don’t seem to know the difference between the two. Is English not your first language?

On 8/18/2022 at 11:59 AM, Zeitgeist said:

Is it really racist? Maybe.  If it is, what exactly makes it racist?

The fact that white replacement theory is a dog whistle for racists is what makes it racist.

I'm sure it only happens to whistle you up so easily because that's what conspiracy theories seem to do to you.

23 minutes ago, eyeball said:

The fact that white replacement theory is a dog whistle for racists is what makes it racist.

I'm sure it only happens to whistle you up so easily because that's what conspiracy theories seem to do to you.

You’re using tautology: It’s racist because it’s racist.  You’re throwing out popular Critical Race Theory terms hoping one will sound mysterious and profound enough to stick.  It’s the game of using new hifalutin jargon to show how current you are, but you haven’t made any arguments.  Apparently you can’t explain how this essay illustrates White Replacement Theory because she never mentioned race or colour.  She talked about Canadians and Canadian culture.  Do you think that all Canadians are white?  

Edited by Zeitgeist

25 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

You said nothing.  No argument.  Dog whistle?  You need to stop.  You sound ridiculous.  

What I said is,

That's not what you said I said at all.

Go piss up a rope. You're a frickin liar.

8 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

Where did I backpeddle?  I asked you to show me where I said that the person was racist.  You never did.  I’ve criticized the ideas as racist.    

You don’t seem to know the difference between the two. Is English not your first language?

Lol...comical.

33 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

You strike me as a liberal in theory but a tyrant in reality.  

You strike me as someone who's stands for nothing and falls for everything.

So when are you guys finally going to do something about all the commies and Nazis you say have taken over North American governments?   

• Like 1

7 hours ago, eyeball said:

You strike me as someone who's stands for nothing and falls for everything.

So when are you guys finally going to do something about all the commies and Nazis you say have taken over North American governments?   

Snicker snicker...