Alberta awards $200 prize to essay that says sexes are not equal, women should pick babies over careers

47 minutes ago, eyeball said:

So you've just been kidding about all the commies and Nazis?

I figured as much.

You figured wrong.

Lizzy Cheyney is done. I want to hear people like you scream when you realize revenge is a real bitch.

More than you...I'd wager.

Edited by Nationalist

40 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

You figured wrong.

Really? Maybe you can explain then what the most heavily armed population on Earth who practically have a constitutional duty to wrest control of their government from the enemy are waiting for.

Another stolen election perhaps...another pandemic... some new addition to the gender alphabet?

What exactly?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, eyeball said:

Really? Maybe you can explain then what the most heavily armed population on Earth who practically have a constitutional duty to wrest control of their government from the enemy are waiting for.

Another stolen election perhaps...another pandemic... some new addition to the gender alphabet?

What exactly?

The mid-terms.

I know you'd like to see a civil war but, I think roasting the democrats in public would be so much more fun.

Don't ya think?

11 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

indeed

the real racists are calling the people who notice they are racist "racist"

I believe a person should be judged by the content of their character, not their skin colour. Just as the Rev/Dr instructed. In these times, however, I'm surprised to find that the speeches of Malcolm X are sounding less and less radical.

Who taught you to hate yourself?

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with this essay. WEF propaganda as pushed by the leftists (strangely it's also corporate propaganda) is destroying any sort of satisfaction life can give. All because corporations don't want to pay out parental leaves. 

Sadly by the time the woman realizes she's been duped by corporate propaganda, it may be too late to have kids of her own. She lives an unfulfilled life slaving away to the Corp and many simply don't reach their goals 

• Like 2

Talk about off the rails!

How did a post about a contest so chintzy only 5 people bothered to enter get to Liz Cheney and white replacement theory(*read that conspiracy theory)

Reminds me of a local gov't so damn cheap they offered a $100 prize to Grade 12s for a logo contest. Then they threatened me with copyright violation when I used on a website to promote the town. And the kid that designed it worked for me... cheap cheap squeak when they walk.

• Haha 1