'Merica officially becomes Venezuela: Maralogo raided by Biden's goon squad

13 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

She didn’t come up with anything at all except fooling wanna-be fascist bozos

So where's your proof that none of the evidence that she provided was true? Because the legitimacy of the election is the actual topic here.

If you just wanna talk about dollars, where did the money from the Russian collusion investigation go? They actually found evidence that Hillary colluded with Russians but they didn't even do anything about it... And in the end, that was all wasted taxpayer money, and taxpayers never even had a say in that. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sharkman said:

That’s irrelevant and it’s propaganda fact checker bs anyway.  This was a set up from the start.  Remember, Trump’s had these documents for 18 months and they didn’t protest or ask for them back.  The FBI checked his locks a month ago and asked him to put an extra lock on, which he did.

Open your eyes.

It’s irrelevant that Obama’s documents were properly stored at the National Archive and that the records Trump took were at his house?  
Well…. One is the proper and legal way, and the other gets your house raided by the FBI.  So, I’d say it’s pretty relevant.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

gets your house raided by the FBI

?

Being a Republican or one of their associates is the only thing that can get your house raided by the FBI.

Hell, they might even have CNN tag along to share it all with the American public, because for some reason that is basic law enforcement procedure. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

So where's your proof that none of the evidence that she provided was true? Because the legitimacy of the election is the actual topic here.

If you just wanna talk about dollars, where did the money from the Russian collusion investigation go? They actually found evidence that Hillary colluded with Russians but they didn't even do anything about it... And in the end, that was all wasted taxpayer money, and taxpayers never even had a say in that. 

That was the ultimate irony: that Hillary was the one colluding with the Russians.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TreeBeard said:

It’s irrelevant that Obama’s documents were properly stored at the National Archive and that the records Trump took were at his house?  
Well…. One is the proper and legal way, and the other gets your house raided by the FBI.  So, I’d say it’s pretty relevant.  

I pointed out some very straightforward and simple points and you completely missed them.  Get back to me when you’re able to comprehend better.

6 minutes ago, sharkman said:

I pointed out some very straightforward and simple points and you completely missed them.  Get back to me when you’re able to comprehend better.

Yes…. Obama storing fully documented records in the National Archive is the same as Trump taking files to his house.  I get your point!  ?

5 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

The law is not applied equally with Democrats and Republicans.

Mark Levin shreds Hillary Clinton and James Comey, calls out hypocrisy of FBI’s Mar-a-Lago raid (msn.com)

Bill Clinton Lost President's Nuclear Codes, and Nobody Found Out (businessinsider.com)

Talk about about being sloppy. But it's ok because a Democrat did it.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ironstone said:

The law is not applied equally with Democrats and Republicans.

Mark Levin shreds Hillary Clinton and James Comey, calls out hypocrisy of FBI’s Mar-a-Lago raid (msn.com)

Bill Clinton Lost President's Nuclear Codes, and Nobody Found Out (businessinsider.com)

Talk about about being sloppy. But it's ok because a Democrat did it.

So what’s the argument here….  Clinton did the same thing as Trump and he (she…?  Which Clinton… both?) should be locked up.

So, I guess that means you think Trump should also go to jail?  Or is your argument that a Clinton, or several Clintons,  got away with something illegal, and so should Trump?

Or, is this just a bunch of conspiracy poop you’re regurgitating from some nut on TV/the internet?

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

So what’s the argument here….  Clinton did the same thing as Trump and he (she…?  Which Clinton… both?) should be locked up.

So, I guess that means you think Trump should also go to jail?  Or is your argument that a Clinton, or several Clintons,  got away with something illegal, and so should Trump?

Or, is this just a bunch of conspiracy poop you’re regurgitating from some nut on TV/the internet?

In the case of Hillary, she broke the law but Comey went out of his way to make the case that she should not be charged. It actually sounds like you're not even aware of the Hillary email server story.

She was giving the FBI a knowing wink when she and her staff deleted emails that were under subpoena.

Hillary Wiped Her Server With BleachBit Despite Subpoena | BWCentral

The cell phones from her staff? A first, I'm using a link that mentions CNN.

CNN Fact Check Confirms Clinton Aide Destroyed Mobile Devices With Hammers (freebeacon.com)

No conspiracy poop, just facts.

1 minute ago, ironstone said:

In the case of Hillary, she broke the law but Comey went out of his way to make the case that she should not be charged. It actually sounds like you're not even aware of the Hillary email server story.

She was giving the FBI a knowing wink when she and her staff deleted emails that were under subpoena.

Hillary Wiped Her Server With BleachBit Despite Subpoena | BWCentral

The cell phones from her staff? A first, I'm using a link that mentions CNN.

CNN Fact Check Confirms Clinton Aide Destroyed Mobile Devices With Hammers (freebeacon.com)

No conspiracy poop, just facts.

So Hillary and Trump should both go to jail?

5 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

So Hillary and Trump should both go to jail?

Everything I've read indicated that Trump's team was cooperating with the DOJ albeit in a slow manner. I'm not aware of Trump or anyone on his staff purposefully doing anything comparable to Clinton and her staff willfully destroying and deleting evidence that was under subpoena.

Kind of a huge difference don't you think?

And the point I'm trying to make is that this kind of raid on a former President's home would never have happened to a Democrat.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

On two different occasions, Hillary had to testify under oath in front of the FBI, and on both occasions she answered "I don't know" to every single question. 

On one of those instances, Hillary was known to have destroyed evidence after it was subpoenaed. I'm pretty sure that you don't have any examples of Trump getting off that easy, or doing anything so blatantly criminal.

And, losing nuclear codes vs.... what exactly?

?

• Like 2

Just now, ironstone said:

And the point I'm trying to make is that this kind of raid on a former President's home would never have happened to a Democrat.

It has never happened to any Republican either….  Until this one.  And you think that’s because of conspiracies….   I would probably go with a simpler explanation and say that it’s likely because no one has been quite as obviously crooked.  

Some may have been sneakier….  maybe all the Clintons are actually in pizza joints raping babies….  And we just don’t know about it yet…. 

36 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Is there a transcript, or a report, of this testimony?

Hillary had a bout of amnesia which prevented her from being able to answer questions about her email training and her server: https://www.nationalreview.com/2016/09/hillary-clinton-health-brain-injury-excuses-email-memory-lapse/

Ironically, that brain injury didn't slow her down or make her lose her edge on the campaign trail. 

She also had amnesia when he was questioned about Whitewater: https://www.newsweek.com/ken-starr-says-he-almost-charged-hillary-clinton-perjury-1117125

42 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

It has never happened to any Republican either….  Until this one.  And you think that’s because of conspiracies….   I would probably go with a simpler explanation and say that it’s likely because no one has been quite as obviously crooked.  

Russian collusion was a total farce. The FBI lied about that bogus narrative to the point that some of their top people were fired or charged criminally. Then they ignored the fact that their investigation actually found out that Hillary paid her foreign spy to get information from a Russian citizen named Igor Dancheyko, who was charged criminally for his part in trying to unseat the POTUS.

Is there a simple explanation for Hillary's ACTUAL Russian collusion going unpunished? 

I think we both know that if the FBI found out that Trump paid for disinformation from a Russian, and then got his lawyer to pretend that he was handing it over to the FBI "as a good samaritan" when he was really being paid to do so, and then the FBI was duped into spying on Hillary Clinton, that would have constituted proof of collusion. What would you call it, Treebeard? 

Just now, WestCanMan said:

Get your head out of your ass ffs, you're almost as bad as EF now. 

What do those links indicate to you then, Treebeard? 

One is on a site that has articles like “impeach Biden and save Democracy in America”, said she forgot 3 dozen things. - doesn’t back up your claim.

The other says she was almost indicted for perjury.  Also doesn’t back up your claim.  

Maybe don’t make grandiose claims that are easily refutable.  Just a suggestion. 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

One is on a site that has articles like “impeach Biden and save Democracy in America”, said she forgot 3 dozen things. - doesn’t back up your claim.

The other says she was almost indicted for perjury.  Also doesn’t back up your claim.  

Maybe don’t make grandiose claims that are easily refutable.  Just a suggestion. 

No, one site mentions that she claimed to have a blood clot in her head from a fall on the stairs, so she didn't know sweet FA. 

The other says that she answered "I don't know" over 100 times while under oath. 

It's the kind of bullshit that comes out of the mouths of people like Treebeard that makes me doubt everything that we think we know about history.

How anyone can read an article and then belch out such idiotic takes on it is just proof that people will write whatever suits their fancy regardless of what they know to be true.

If Treebeard's account wound up being the only one available in 1,000 years, kids would be learning that Trudeau was a valiant knight in shining armor who defended science & democracy to his last breath, Trump was actually found guilty of collusion, the FBI didn't commit any crimes or lie to anyone, Hillary was a gracious and kind woman who would have rightfully won the election if not for the interference of Russians, and that nothing that was ever said by any conservative ever had any merit at all.

Leftists are just small, ignorant people in general. I've never had a lower opinion of any one group than I do of leftists.

• Like 2

Just now, WestCanMan said:

It's the kind of bullshit that comes out of the mouths of people like Treebeard that makes me doubt everything that we think we know about history.

How anyone can read an article and then belch out such idiotic takes on it is just proof that people will write whatever suits their fancy regardless of what they know to be true.

If Treebeard's account wound up being the only one available in 1,000 years, kids would be learning that Trudeau was a valiant knight in shining armor who defended science & democracy to his last breath, Trump was actually found guilty of collusion, the FBI didn't commit any crimes or lie to anyone, Hillary was a gracious and kind woman who would have rightfully won the election if not for the interference of Russians, and that nothing that was ever said by any conservative ever had any merit at all.

Leftists are just small, ignorant people in general. I've never had a lower opinion of any one group than I do of leftists.

Communism 101 is to destroy the four olds.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Olds

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Communism 101 is to destroy the four olds.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Olds

Actually, this is generalized to radicalism.

Respect for law enforcement, institutions like the press, the judiciary and elections is under fire by the new left AND the new right.

Both are taking advantage of the new media environment to try to take back the instructions that don't serve them.

If you don't think that both sides are doing this, you may be too far embedded with one.